Type keyword(s) to search

Flipping Out In The Media

2 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

the falling out. I went to her twitter and she is promoting the show in current time, showing no signs of a falling out.

She hasn’t tweeted anything about the show since the story broke. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

The thought of a serious break with Jenni and Jeff actually depresses me. 

I gotta quit these Bravo shows. 

I think this exact thing at least once a day.  I could easily name 10 things that would be so much more beneficial for me to do than watch this nonsense.

• Love 7

I have such a soft spot for Jeff.  I know he has some major flaws, but I don’t require people to be perfect for me to like them. To me, his great characteristics largely outweigh the bad, and I’m very sad to hear that his long, close friendship with Jenny has ended, because underneath all the bitching, he’s very sensitive and loving, and greatly values the people in his inner circle. I hope they can repair this eventually, although if the show gets canceled because of the complaint Jenny filed, then I’m not sure he would ever get over that because people who fuck with his livelihood are dead to him. And if something so terrible happened that Jenny was pushed to that point then maybe it’s best that they have parted ways, but it hurts my heart.

On the other hand, they have been airing last season’s episodes today, and I was reminded of how much I never could stand Zoila, never understood what Jeff ever liked about her, and I’m SO GLAD they parted ways and she (hopefully) won’t ever be shown again.

Edited to add: Oh now I just saw the part where Zoila quit because she was busted for being a nasty hag to the nannies, and by the end of that ordeal she had Jeff feeling guilty for “holding her hostage” instead of letting her “retire” earlier when she wanted to, because she was so “tired” and only stayed because she loved the baby.  I’m infuriated by this bullshit all over again. He has done SO MUCH for that ungrateful, unspecial woman, and she leaves him feeling like he did something wrong, and like maybe the other people he loves are only still there because he won’t let them leave.  Screw Zoila!!!!

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 9

Jenni doesn't "need" the show anymore, and she hasn't really worked "for" Jeff for years.  She's happily married to a doctor with 2 babies, why should she want to drive across town to watch Jeff yell at his staff all day?  The only person losing himself clients is Jeff.  If I watched the show and was looking for a designer it wouldn't be him.  I don't know how Gage does it and who knows how Monroe will grow up in that environment.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Jenni doesn't "need" the show anymore, and she hasn't really worked "for" Jeff for years. 

Jenni needs the show because like Jeff and all Bravo people she is a famewhore who craves even the straight up crap attention she gets by being on a tv show.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12

Thanks for reminding me of the new O'Connell show......though, I feel silly, since, I'm trying to reduce my Bravo, not increase it, but, If I can watch him and cut the rest out, that's something, right?  lol  I just like this guy.  Of course, if the storm keeps its path, I may not have power or wifi for a very long time after Saturday.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks for reminding me of the new O'Connell show......though, I feel silly, since, I'm trying to reduce my Bravo, not increase it, but, If I can watch him and cut the rest out, that's something, right?  lol  I just like this guy.  Of course, if the storm keeps its path, I may not have power or wifi for a very long time after Saturday.  

Oh Gosh Sunny, please stay safe.  I'll be thinking of you.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh Gosh Sunny, please stay safe.  I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks. I'm in Raleigh, NC. The brunt of Florence will likely be Wilmington. It'll slow some, before it gets here, but, based on the last one, it's still very bad. So, I'm leaving Raleigh to get further away. but, still may encounter floods and no power.   Unless, it really slows, our state is going to really take a hurting.  Prayers for all.  We should know more by Friday. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

@SunnyBeBe  Hey there, I can't remember where you posted about sleeping through a hurricane but to respond, I did the same thing! I am 70 miles from Wilmington, right in the path it seems now. And my youngest (grown) son is irritating me because he is leaving with his girl buddy and her family in the morning to go to the Boone mountain area...and the storm is showing as headed that way now by Saturday! Gah! He won't change his mind. We have our generators ready for hook up so we won't be miserable afterwards but will still have a lot of work to do when it is over. I just hope the flooding is minimal (Matthew was horrible two years ago, you know since you are in Raleigh) and our house doesn't blow away.

Wishing the best for you all!  Please hunker down and stay safe.

• Love 6

After watching the show, I think Jenny and Jeff are in on this together to attract more press for the show somehow.  

And watching the show and knowing Jenny hadn't worked there in ages, it was very obvious by her interactions with the other folks.  Especially the woman who hugged her like she hadn't seen her in ages whose house they are redoing and were redoing last season.  She also had to ask for phone numbers of people who she would have had their # had she really been Jeff's assistant.  I like how they gave her a new title and all.  But I am suspicious of it being an actual "break-up" and not done for ratings.

• Love 4

Not sure if the feud is fake, but people hugging her like they haven't seen her in awhile is because she just came back from maternity leave.  I'm sure she took an extended one...I would!

IMHO  If she truly never worked there,ike Bitter Jeff says now, then they all would have kept up the pretense that she was always around, like in seasons past.  It was mentioned a few times last nite that she was just back from maternity, and that's why that woman hugged her and told her how thin she looks

• Love 2
12 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

@SunnyBeBe  Hey there, I can't remember where you posted about sleeping through a hurricane but to respond, I did the same thing! I am 70 miles from Wilmington, right in the path it seems now. And my youngest (grown) son is irritating me because he is leaving with his girl buddy and her family in the morning to go to the Boone mountain area...and the storm is showing as headed that way now by Saturday! Gah! He won't change his mind. We have our generators ready for hook up so we won't be miserable afterwards but will still have a lot of work to do when it is over. I just hope the flooding is minimal (Matthew was horrible two years ago, you know since you are in Raleigh) and our house doesn't blow away.

You indeed have a good memory.  I did sleep through Fran, but, sadly, the next couple of weeks were unbearable, trees down, no power, shelves bare or stores closed, etc. I hope you fare okay and that your son will change his plans.  I'm praying for all who are in the path.  If the power stays, I hope they can post.  

I'm not sure if the feud is real or not.  Jeff and Jenni are pretty good at lying, sorry to say. lol  Maybe, that's called acting or REALTY TV.  lol Who thinks this stuff up?  Is it really worth it?  Maybe, it gets some attention, but, then your kids grow up and read about your antics and think you're a maniac or a big liar.  Which is worse? 

Jenny used to work for Jeff, but he said she hasn't worked for him in a long time. I'm sure when the show started she was a real employee, as was her at the time husband.   Which I thought was common knowledge.  But after he shared that on his radio andy show so many people were up arms. I could have sworn I was part of a conversation of fans long ago that figured that Jenny only came around when it was time to film. I think she even left the show for a season and then came back and that's when we all figure out that she was no longer a real employee.  I think Jeff even said on the show she was a part time employee.  

• Love 1

If Jenni isn't full time or hasn't been for a long time, it's not a big bother to me.  I just assume that most of those shows are pretty fake, so, it doesn't bother me. She knows a lot about the clients, the houses, the industry, Jeff,  etc. Plus, if Andy gets steamed, it tickles me.....lol.  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If Jenni isn't full time or hasn't been for a long time, it's not a big bother to me.  I just assume that most of those shows are pretty fake, so, it doesn't bother me. She knows a lot about the clients, the houses, the industry, Jeff,  etc. Plus, if Andy gets steamed, it tickles me.....lol.  

Andy getting mad at Jeff while his talk show (is it a podcast?) is on is so over dramatic. But I feel like we should expect nothing less from Andy. 

13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Andy getting mad at Jeff while his talk show (is it a podcast?) is on is so over dramatic. But I feel like we should expect nothing less from Andy. 

Andy's angry? Upset? Flipping out?  lol I love it. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She's so cute.  I went and checked out his IG for more pictures and it tickles me that she almost always seems to have this effortless Audrey Hepburn thing going on.  She's what, 18 months?  And she's got an amazing wardrobe and always accessorizes and has her hair done.  She's way more put together than most adults I know.  

• Love 2

Really sad for Jeff. She was a handful and he was really sweet to her, not to mention Jenni: remember how she didn't like Jenni and was really rude to her? On a skeevy note, David Beador sent Jeff a text saying 'karma's a bitch'. Jeff announced this on his radio show. I have no words or interest for David. I do believe that Jeff takes care of those in his circle of trust and he certainly took care of his grandmother from what we have been led to believe on the show. 

• Love 6

I hope he realizes how truly fortunate he was to have a grandparent in his life for this long.  At 48, he's 40 years older than I was when my only living grandparent died.  The other three were gone before I was born.  I know I missed out, and I'm sure he's grateful for having enjoyed her for this long.

• Love 9
On 9/13/2018 at 10:59 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Andy's angry? Upset? Flipping out?  lol I love it. 

He seems to act like he's angry almost every time Jeff does his radio show. Because Jeff likes to talk about the behind the scenes stuff - especially with the HW's of Orange County (because he hates Vicki and when he says something bad about Vicki she runs and tattled to Bravo) So then Jeff will get a call or text from Andy telling him he's on thin ice.  But then Andy can talk about whatever the eff he wants on his own talk show. 

On 9/15/2018 at 4:38 PM, queenjen said:

Really sad for Jeff. She was a handful and he was really sweet to her, not to mention Jenni: remember how she didn't like Jenni and was really rude to her? On a skeevy note, David Beador sent Jeff a text saying 'karma's a bitch'. Jeff announced this on his radio show. I have no words or interest for David. I do believe that Jeff takes care of those in his circle of trust and he certainly took care of his grandmother from what we have been led to believe on the show. 

From what he said on his show he's been the only person in his family taking care of her for quite awhile now (he has a couple brothers) and has even put about $75k into her house

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

He seems to act like he's angry almost every time Jeff does his radio show. Because Jeff likes to talk about the behind the scenes stuff - especially with the HW's of Orange County (because he hates Vicki and when he says something bad about Vicki she runs and tattled to Bravo) So then Jeff will get a call or text from Andy telling him he's on thin ice.  But then Andy can talk about whatever the eff he wants on his own talk show. 

I think he's more upset with Jeff for spoiling that Jenni hasn't worked for him for years and was paid by Bravo. That totally ruined the narrative they had built for the show over the years and, at least for me, made the viewers question what is/is not real in Bravoland. On the one hand, I appreciate Jeff's honesty but on the other hand, I think he doesn't think or care about the consequences of his actions. In this case it may come back to bite him. I think the show could carry on without Jenni had Jeff not exposed everything so he really has only himself to blame if Bravo dumps him. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

I think he's more upset with Jeff for spoiling that Jenni hasn't worked for him for years and was paid by Bravo. That totally ruined the narrative they had built for the show over the years and, at least for me, made the viewers question what is/is not real in Bravoland. On the one hand, I appreciate Jeff's honesty but on the other hand, I think he doesn't think or care about the consequences of his actions. In this case it may come back to bite him. I think the show could carry on without Jenni had Jeff not exposed everything so he really has only himself to blame if Bravo dumps him. 

But a lot of people already assumed Jenni didn't really work for him anymore.  I mean it was fairly obvious.

But Andy calls/texts Jeff on a regular basis during his radio shows, way before this Jenni lawsuit came up.  For the past few weeks if he has a Bravo guest on the show then an employee from Bravo (called the "bravo marshall" ) also comes to make sure Jeff doesnt talk about too much 4th wall info - or talk too badly about Vicki.  He's now also no longer allowed to have a Bravo guest on his show if they aren't within their 'press window'  which means that a season of their show is coming up so they have a certain time before and after the season where they do press things because he was getting the housewives and wanting to dish on dirt that either wasn't shown or was going to be shown in a future season.  And it was shared on his show that if the HW's talk badly about eachother outside of their own shows they are fined by Bravo.   It's all really quite ridiculous. 

So Andy is more upset that Jeff is sharing all the 4th wall information.  If he's really upset at all, I think most is for show.

Except Jeff was naming off people who worked at Bravo and I think he did get a pretty good reprimand for that. 

• Love 7

@esco1822 and @gunderda ding ding ding! We have a winner. Andy and Bravo hate 4th wall secrets/information coming out. People always claim that Phaedra was fired from RHoA for falsely claiming that Kandi wanted to rape Porsha. Phaedra was fired because she said a producer told her this lie and told her to bring it up on air. Joyce was also fired from RHoBH for 4th wall information when she gave interviews about not liking the tagline that Bravo came up with for her and not liking the dress Bravo picked for the reunion.

Jeff has to know that this isn't allowed. I figure he must be doing it intentionally to blow the show instead of just quitting.

• Love 6

For anyone who thinks Andy is annoyed at Jeff his show on Andy’s Sirius channel just expanded to three days a week. 

Jeff is a garbage fire of a human and a boss so I am not suggesting that Jenny can’t have valid complaints but I also think Jenny is feeling left behind.

• Love 2
On 9/20/2018 at 9:36 AM, gunderda said:

From what he said on his show he's been the only person in his family taking care of her for quite awhile now (he has a couple brothers) and has even put about $75k into her house

It's great if you help your grandparent, but, not everyone is financially able to do that. If she was living in her her own home, at an advanced age, she may have needed a lot of outside care, which can be expensive.  Sometimes, a facility is more appropriate.  I didn't hear his comments, so, I'm not sure her exact situation.  I'm struggling to see why investing that kind of money into a senior's home would be a wise thing.  It's nice that Jeff was able to afford to do things to help her. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

For anyone who thinks Andy is annoyed at Jeff his show on Andy’s Sirius channel just expanded to three days a week. 

Jeff is a garbage fire of a human and a boss so I am not suggesting that Jenny can’t have valid complaints but I also think Jenny is feeling left behind.

I got so excited when Jeff announced this on his show on Friday!   I think secretly Andy loves the drama that Jeff brings and like I said before, apps up his 'irritation' with Jeff. 

I just can't believe Jeff and Gage want to do a radio show 3 days a week but I guess if he's not so much working with clients anymore than he's got more of his own time to do whatever he wants. But Jeff REALLY wanted a multi-day show. 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's great if you help your grandparent, but, not everyone is financially able to do that. If she was living in her her own home, at an advanced age, she may have needed a lot of outside care, which can be expensive.  Sometimes, a facility is more appropriate.  I didn't hear his comments, so, I'm not sure her exact situation.  I'm struggling to see why investing that kind of money into a senior's home would be a wise thing.  It's nice that Jeff was able to afford to do things to help her. 

I think he just did cosmetic updates to her house.  We saw her on the show not that long ago and she seemed to be very healthy and capable of living on her own.  Jeff just wanted her to live in a nice and updated home.   My grandma died in her sleep almost a year ago and she was in her mid-80s and other than obviously aging and getting around a lot slower there was no obviously reason for her to not be able to stay in her home. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The OB/GYN has picked a side, and it's not good news for Jeff/Bravo - 

obgyn

Ha! Jeff has earned every last bit of this. They shouldn't have shown any bit of this poor woman and he never should have talked about her the way he did. 

• Love 8
On 10/7/2018 at 4:04 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

The OB/GYN has picked a side, and it's not good news for Jeff/Bravo - 

obgyn

Just because she said no in the delivery room doesn't mean she didn't sign away her rights earlier when signing contracts.  Not saying it wasn't shitty, just saying it might not have been illegal.

2 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Just because she said no in the delivery room doesn't mean she didn't sign away her rights earlier when signing contracts.  Not saying it wasn't shitty, just saying it might not have been illegal.

Good point.  I still find it hard that a media company the size of NBC wouldn't have their i's dotted and t's crossed on something like this, but anything is possible I guess.

• Love 1