Type keyword(s) to search

Flipping Out In The Media

That is still unclear because the second house is a lot more family friendly and they weren't allowed to do the addition they wanted to on the yellow house so I think they decided to just finish the yellow one and sell it. Of course it's probably moot because i bet in 6 months they will be living/remodelling another house!

• Love 1

So happy to hear about Jenni's baby.   She did fight very hard for this chance at a second child.   I'm so glad her marriage is working out and she has the family she wanted so badly.    It will be interesting to see how the show changes with babies.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

No there different. The house that is being held hostage is yellow and and goes down a hillside, its mulitple levels and was stripped to the studs. It's the house Jeff had previously flipped and they rented it with an option to buy when they moved out of Grammercy. The house that they are currently living in/remodelling is white on the top of a small hill and is a two story, they bought it because they were going to completely gut the yellow house but because Jeff is Jeff he couldn't just rent a house to live in temporarily but had to buy a house to also remodel.

Hee. That just shows how little attention I was paying apparently! You're totally right. Oops! 

• Love 1
On 2/10/2017 at 4:47 PM, car54 said:

So happy to hear about Jenni's baby.   She did fight very hard for this chance at a second child.   I'm so glad her marriage is working out and she has the family she wanted so badly.    It will be interesting to see how the show changes with babies.

I think it will liven up things and show a new side to Jeff. I predicted meanie uptight Jeff be a softy and ultimately be the mush ball while more sensitive Gage will end up being the practical parent. Jeff has never looked happier or more content than in the pictures with his daughter. 

I will not be surprised to see Zoila not pitch in now that Monroe's there. Even Kim Zolciak has more motivated and pleasant help. 

• Love 2

I saw Jeff on tv  a little while ago. (April 6)  I was rather surprised as to his responses to fatherhood. I'm not sure what it was, but, it was not what I had expected.  I hope it was just an odd day.  I actually wonder if it had more to do with Gage than the baby. 

She's a cutie. 

Jeff is a sarcastic person and hides his sensitive side. He's pretty crazy about his baby but probably makes some quips about her being high maintenance or a bad influence or some jazz. 

• Love 2
(edited)

In the interview that I saw with Jeff, he said that Gage did it all.  All the diaper changing, feeding, caring, etc.  He seemed pretty serious about it, but, I know he can be pretty sarcastic.  He didn't seem particularly joyful, but, that could be him being Jeff.  It was on WWHL a few months ago. 

What a lovely little girl she is!  Those photos on Parenting Magazine are too cute!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, clod said:

I felt bad for her when she had to work for Jeff.

If she didn't work for Jeff she wouldn't be "famous." They only reason they were able to sell the show was because of Jeff.

I missed a lot of the last couple of seasons and just saw the episode where they worked with Walter E. Smithe. I went to the Smithe website and they have nothing from Jeff there.  There was a Google result that said Jeff Lewis chairs but when I clicked on it they said that it was an error.   Does he not work with them anymore?  From the episode it seemed like they all liked working together so I was surprised to not find any Jeff stuff on their site. 

• Love 1

Jeff was on WWHL last night. (Gage in audience.) Shared some news.    Are spoilers allowed here?  Anyway, you can catch it on the Bravo site.  Jenny will be on tonight.  Can't wait. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Jeff was on WWHL last night. (Gage in audience.) Shared some news.    Are spoilers allowed here?  Anyway, you can catch it on the Bravo site. 

In one of the highlights? (I'm not gonna watch the whole show). I didn't see anything at all spoilerish.

13 minutes ago, dleighg said:

In one of the highlights? (I'm not gonna watch the whole show). I didn't see anything at all spoilerish.

Well, Jeff disclosed events to happen in this week's episode and some plans that haven't been shown on the show.  That's what I meant. 

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, Jeff disclosed events to happen in this week's episode and some plans that haven't been shown on the show.  That's what I meant. 

again, was it in one of the highlights, or would I have to watch the whole dang thing?

I didn't have time to watch but 2 highlights and I didn't hear the news that I was referring to.  Basically, two things.  I might post it on the WWHL thread.  I think that would be okay, since it's not a spoiler on that thread. 

She's really cute. I can definitely see Jeff in her face. I wonder, since Monroe was such a difficult baby, if they're still planning on having a second kid. Isn't the plan for Jeff to father the first baby and Gage to father the second?  I wonder if they'll use the same surrogate for the second baby. 

Does anybody know if the show has been renewed? 

30 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

She's really cute. I can definitely see Jeff in her face. I wonder, since Monroe was such a difficult baby, if they're still planning on having a second kid. Isn't the plan for Jeff to father the first baby and Gage to father the second?  I wonder if they'll use the same surrogate for the second baby. 

Jeff said that was still the plan, they have several embryos with the same egg donor and the next would be a boy with Gage's sperm.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Jeff said that was still the plan, they have several embryos with the same egg donor and the next would be a boy with Gage's sperm.

Have they said if they'll use the same surrogate?  If Gage was as controlling as he said, I doubt she'd want to do it again. Hopefully this time around they'll be less frantic and controlling than the first time. 

• Love 1