Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Guess The Quote Game

mstaken
  • Start Topic

I can't wait to read and subsequently gush over whatever you've written! 

And, yes, you've got it...as per usual :) I actually kind of like JJ in this episode. Aren't you proud of me? ;) 

I want to give you a big ol' hug!

I watched the incredibly good Limelight last night and JJ was great in that one, too. Hell, everyone was awesome in that episode! Dan Dworkin is someone I'd really like to interview - he wrote some of the most stellar episodes of our show in its time. 

Here's a quote, a favorite of mine because truth:

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

• Love 1

:)

"Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. And people we can't live without but have to let go."

:D

This one breaks my heart:

"You had no right, man. I... I confided in you. This is... you know, this is exactly what I get when I trust someone. It gets thrown back in my face."

(edited)

You're right to hear Gideon! The "hate" in the quote is sort of a clue, as the title of this S2 includes a synonym for hate...one that rhymes with "clothing".... :) 

Edited by mstaken

Speaking of season 2, you'll get this episode in a heartbeat, but it is one of my favorite quotes from Aaron in the entire series. LOVE!

"My team, let me tell you about my team. Agent Morgan fought to protect his identity from the very people who could save him. Why, because trust has to be earned, and there are very few people he truly trusts. Reid's intellect is a shield which protects him from his emotions, and at the moment his shield is under repair. Prentiss overcompensates because she doesn't yet feel she's part of the team, she needn't worry. Every day Agent Jareau fields dozens of requests for our team, and every night she goes home hoping she made the right choices. Garcia fills her office with figurines and color, to remind herself to smile as the horror fills her screens, and Agent Gideon in many ways is damned by his profound knowledge of others, which is why he shares so little of himself, yet he pours his heart into every case we handle..."

The bolded part is mine because THIS is the Hotch that understands Reid so well. Understands how if he just gives him time, and tacit support, he'll be okay. They will all be okay. 

Oh! Is it Mosley Lane, said, by JJ...?

If so, this is more of a quick exchange than a single quote, but I can't resist :) 

"This is going to hit you, and when it does, there's only three facts you need to know. You did what you had to do, and a lot of good people are alive because of what you did."
"What's the third?"
"I'm proud of you."