Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Guess The Quote Game

mstaken
  • Start Topic

"One of my various brothers-in-law was a mailman. He said the expression "going postal" made perfect sense to him. You spend all day delivering a mountain of letters one at a time. Then you go to work the next morning, and there's a whole new mountain to deal with. And it's forever."

Heh---sadly, I've had occasion to use that one! It's Emily in 52 Pickup :) 

"But you won't inspire fear, you'll inspire hatred and ridicule because the only power someone like you has is a mask. Once that mask is removed, you'll be as insignificant as you've always been.

Good guess, and it actually rhymes with 'true night', but no, it's season 8 and was on just the other day. Effects are used throughout, and the UnSub is an asshole (most are, but some are more assholey than others).

Heh---needless to say, if your quote hadn't helpfully included the word "brothers" in it, I wouldn't have gotten that one in a million years :) 

"I'm actually wide awake, but for future reference, polyphasic sleep is completely natural, quite common in the animal world, and highly beneficial."

I love this one:

"Between the desire and the spasm, between the potency and the existence, between the essence and the descent, falls the shadow. This is the way the world ends."

(edited)

Well, I'm guessing it's our mutual least favorite character in the history of TV, that loathsome Spencer Reid ;)

"This job isn't just what I do, it's who I am."

Edited by mstaken

*cough* disgusting specimen, isn't he? ;)

Rossi, Profiling 101

"Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always."

Hee---thanks for rescuing me with yet another perfect clue! The Last Word, which I actually always enjoy a lot more than I expect to :)  

I'm off for the night, but one more:

"It was once said that love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to."

Heh---yeah, that quote was easily among the better parts of the episode :) I, too, have a fondness for Teri Polo, though! 

Oh, and you were totally right on the speaker and episode...as usual :)