Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Han Ukkah Solo

Michel
  • Start Topic

From TV Guide:

Beverly talks Erica into writing a Hanukkah song, inspiring Barry to prove his own musical prowess.  Adam discovers things he loved as a child aren't as good as he remembers.

Seriously?  Two weeks and still no one's started this?

One sentence to sum this up.  Pops's reaction to Lea Thompson's "love scene" with Howard was my everything.

Okay.  Two.  Sad at no RLS (Random Lucky Sighting).

• Love 5

Lucky was in this one at the beginning when Adam's excited about the Star Wars Holiday Special in front of his dad, who keeps falling asleep in his chair with Lucky.

I was in chorus throughout school and sadly it was a struggle to balance songs for the winter concert. We always did "Hava Nagila," which the Jewish kids would point out was not a Hanukkah song. We did do a couple of Hanukkah songs, too.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, dcalley said:

Lucky was in this one at the beginning when Adam's excited about the Star Wars Holiday Special in front of his dad, who keeps falling asleep in his chair with Lucky.

You sure?  I looked at that scene three times and didn't see her anywhere.  Was she on his lap again?

11 hours ago, Michel said:

You sure?  I looked at that scene three times and didn't see her anywhere.  Was she on his lap again?

Yes, that's my recollection. Though not in the actual promo video below, she's in the still picture you see before you hit play.

I just checked and it's the scene right before the opening theme song.

4 hours ago, dcalley said:

Yes, that's my recollection. Though not in the actual promo video below, she's in the still picture you see before you hit play.

I just checked and it's the scene right before the opening theme song.

Holy shit.  She was right there and I missed her?  I must've been too busy watching Murray.:-P

• Love 2

As a music teacher (in the 1990’s/early 2000’s) who dreaded the winter concert every year, I loved this. It was impossible to please everyone, and that particular concert brought out every single Beverly Goldberg type. 

• Love 4