Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

My personal feeling is that the source is probably within LVP's camp, and had her permission. It's interesting to see the ROL denial:

But Radar boss Dylan Howard said, “I can say unequivocally that Lisa has never been an anonymous source to the site — although I for one wish that she was! She’d be as rich with information as she is rich is real-life!”

He says she's never been an "anonymous" source, which says to me that she has been an on-the-record one (which is fine, in my view).  But he also doesn't say that no one connected to LVP hasn't been an anonymous source.  So despite his "unequivocal" statement, there is actually a ton of wiggle room in what he said. 

Also, the fact that he is sucking up to her says to me that they have some kind of relationship. 

• Love 3

I think it's more likely to have been one or both of the Johns than Teddi. I don't think Teddi is that vindictive or conniving. I could be wrong. The Johns just seemed immature and catty to me, and we know they were a little ticked off, so, I think they are most likely, of the current "suspects" : It was The Johns in The Shelter with The Cell Phone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

I think it's more likely to have been one or both of the Johns than Teddi. I don't think Teddi is that vindictive or conniving. I could be wrong. The Johns just seemed immature and catty to me, and we know they were a little ticked off, so, I think they are most likely, of the current "suspects" : It was The Johns in The Shelter with The Cell Phone.

I like Teddi and don’t think she seems like that kind of person either, but if it was in fact a housewife, the others don’t have motives imo.

Now if it wasn’t a housewife, I could see someone at VP Dogs doing it without Lisa’s knowledge. 

• Love 7

I know it's been said many times on the internet, before, but I've never actually seen anything that confirms that the source was another HW. 

We've definitely seen the Dylan Howard denial (and as a surprise to absolutely no one, it seems different people interpret that denial differently), but no where have I seen him or anyone else from RO say it was not Lisa, but was another HW who gave the story to RO.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Jel said:

I know it's been said many times on the internet, before, but I've never actually seen anything that confirms that the source was another HW. 

We've definitely seen the Dylan Howard denial (and as a surprise to absolutely no one, it seems different people interpret that denial differently), but no where have I seen him or anyone else from RO say it was not Lisa, but was another HW who gave the story to RO.

Interesting, thank you. It is a big possibility that someone in Lisa’s camp did it without Lisa’s knowledge then. She can’t control all their actions. 

• Love 2

If I was the source, I would act exactly like Teddi has. Deflect, and point fingers. Also, her little walk-“therapy” session becomes a little suspect...would I LIE to my therapist?! Maybe if I am on TV. I also suck at lying, so I’d be screwed. 

Who are we kidding, we’re never going to know!! 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, ladle said:

I saw this as someone who can't stand Dorit at all: I'm surprised PK was the best that she could do. 

You know Dorit is a beautiful woman, also very conventionally attractive. Blonde, pretty face, big brown eyes, figure like Barbie. I don’t see PK as this beast by any means-he’s just an average man imo. But I do think Dorit could have gotten a hot guy, including one who has money. Dorit was also a business woman before meeting her husband, is a cultured woman who speaks multiple languages, per PK an excellent cook, and the camping trip episode also showed she can be funny and isn’t just this clueless ditz who messes up all the time.  Love her or hate her, the girl is a catch imo.

• Love 4

Exactly!  I feel like she could have gotten a hot guy with a semi-decent personality and actual money. 

I guess there's no accounting for taste.

• Love 2
On 5/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, Gem 10 said:

New here .. If Dorit was born in Connecticut, why does she speak with an accent like she’s from another country?  Is she putting it on?

Yes.  She thinks either she comes from England or Australia.  She’s such a phony boloney.

• Love 2
(edited)

I can't pain myself to watch the episode again yet, but I strongly dislike Dorit. She ruined the entire season for for me because I blame her for PuppyGate ever being a real thing. Anywayyy..........I swear her mom?? had an accent of some sort as well while Dorit was packing. I'll report back;) 

Edited by FairyDusted
Extra word for no reason🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I can't pain myself to watch the episode again yet, but I hate strongly dislike Dorit. She ruined the entire season for for me because I blame her for PuppyGate ever being a real thing. Anywayyy..........I swear her mom?? had an accent of some sort as well while Dorit was packing. I'll report back;) 

Neither of her parents is American. Her dad is Israeli, but I don’t know where her mother is from. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I can't pain myself to watch the episode again yet, but I strongly dislike Dorit. She ruined the entire season for for me because I blame her for PuppyGate ever being a real thing. Anywayyy..........I swear her mom?? had an accent of some sort as well while Dorit was packing. I'll report back;) 

I struggle to watch it once, lol.  Can’t stand them all except maybe Erika.  The best part 2 episodes was when she laughed with Tom about not going to Kyle’s party.  I think he’s above them.  Can you imagine him having a conversation with stupid Lisa Big Lips?   Hahahaha.

• LOL 4
On 5/14/2019 at 1:15 AM, JD5166 said:

If I was the source, I would act exactly like Teddi has. Deflect, and point fingers. Also, her little walk-“therapy” session becomes a little suspect...would I LIE to my therapist?! Maybe if I am on TV. I also suck at lying, so I’d be screwed. 

Who are we kidding, we’re never going to know!! 

That's what `I was thinking I really think it was Teddi.   

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

So now it’s the unpaid marker from the Bellagio, the lawsuit from Dorit’s business partner AND a former friend suing PK? These people are in Taylor and Russell territory.

I still cannot fathom WHY BRAVO DIDN'T SHOW US THE BAHAMA POOL CHASE!  I apologize for yelling. Kind of.

calm down cheri oteri GIF

It was real.

It happened while they were shooting!  It was unplanned!  It involved hotel security! A woman with an awesome British accent yelling "Cheap Bitch"! Rinna and Dorit awkwardly looking for a get away!  

Should have used the old "ponies by the pool" trick.....

life stage GIF

I?  Feel incredibly cheated. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

And what the hell do women see in this man? He was married prior to Dorit and has three children with her. It can’t be his looks (oh shallow me) or his acute business acumen. Nice guy? Hardly. Beats me. (I’m not really shallow, quite the opposite actually). 

One article states Dorit has three children too, but she only has the two doesn’t she? 

• Love 3
On 6/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, Pansy said:

And what the hell do women see in this man? He was married prior to Dorit and has three children with her. It can’t be his looks (oh shallow me) or his acute business acumen. Nice guy? Hardly. Beats me. (I’m not really shallow, quite the opposite actually). 

One article states Dorit has three children too, but she only has the two doesn’t she? 

She only has 2 Jagger and Phoenix

• Useful 1
On 6/20/2019 at 11:53 AM, Pansy said:

My guess is he knows how to shower a woman in expensive gifts, dinners, trips, etc without disclosing his true financial situation.   Dorit probably didnt know PK was broke until they were married.  I'm sure he will move on to his next unsuspecting victim after he completely trashes Dorit's credit. All the while he has money stashed off shore somewhere for himself. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Didn't she have court today?

I haven't seen anything, but I'm assuming that the man named in the article, Nikos Kirzis, must be the friend Camille was speaking of.  

And, it may be wise of Dorit to get her dates straight, especially if she is going to have to appear in court for anything.

• Love 5

Camille is completely right to be leery of people she thinks could be dishonest. I wouldn’t want to be friends with grifters either, but I stand by my opinion that Dorit didn’t deserve the ugliness Camille spewed at dinner.

I am looking forward to hearing what Dorit and hopefully PK have to say to defend themselves. I’m one of the few who generally likes Dorit. She has had her rude moments, but who doesn’t. She brings beauty, glamour, her absolutely adorable kiddos, and has never been aggressive towards anyone. 

1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

I don’t understand, if they rent their home why all the articles about them putting it on the market??

From what I have read, PK and Dorit share ownership of that home with other investors.  I don't know how serious they were on Million Dollar Listing about selling the house or if that was all for them to get on the show.   PK acted like an unreasonable homeowner in that episode and they conveniently pulled the house off the market after the robbery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/27/2019 at 4:54 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

My guess is he knows how to shower a woman in expensive gifts, dinners, trips, etc without disclosing his true financial situation.   Dorit probably didnt know PK was broke until they were married.  I'm sure he will move on to his next unsuspecting victim after he completely trashes Dorit's credit. All the while he has money stashed off shore somewhere for himself. 

He was actually kind of okay looking back in the day and probably knew how to show a girl a really good time and introduced them to other rich people like LVP and Ken. Do we know where they went?

I wish I could find the article in which I read he really was quite well off but made a very bad investment call in 2008. He probably rebounded by the time he and Dorit hooked up and while it may have been nowhere near the level of his previous wealth, it was good enough for a pretentious girl from Connecticut. And then he blew it on gambling. 

I actually like Dorit and her questionable fashion taste, but I'm also mad at her for starting this mess with Lisa Vanderpump, which has created a monster out of Lisa Rinna.

• Love 7
(edited)

When listening to the 6/25 episode of The Moth podcast, I was amazed to hear someone speak in an accent very similar to Dorit's - Joan Juliet Buck, American and former editor-in-chief of French Vogue. 

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Awww.

Well I'm sure Teddi will bring her some PJ'S and Rinna will provide her with a wardrobe from QVC.

Cuz she won't be buying any CHA NEL anytime soon.  More TAR GET.

happy i like it GIF

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Awww.

Well I'm sure Teddi will bring her some PJ'S and Rinna will provide her with a wardrobe from QVC.

Cuz she won't be buying any CHA NEL anytime soon.  More TAR GET.

happy i like it GIF

Maybe Erika has a spare wig laying around somewhere.

Kyle and Kim and Kathy can throw in a ham sandwich and bottled water in a paper bag and give her a makeover.

Beverly Beach to Beverly (TM Richards Sisters) Bum.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

I cannot give this post enough hearts!!  I hope PK gets taken down like the scamming scum he is.

I do feel badly for their kids, although something tells me he has plenty of money stashed somewhere, in some bank in the Caymans or elsewhere.  I wonder if the courts will be watching where PK travels to between now and September.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I cannot give this post enough hearts!!  I hope PK gets taken down like the scamming scum he is.

I do feel badly for their kids, although something tells me he has plenty of money stashed somewhere, in some bank in the Caymans or elsewhere.  I wonder if the courts will be watching where PK travels to between now and September.

The Panama Papers or the Paradise Papers. I wonder what name PK gave his offshore accounts. PeeKay LTD?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

That’s huge. Puppy gate is the least of her problems. Heading over to EBay to see if I can find a deal on gently used CHA NEL earrings and a weird black tube top with mesh. Maybe if I make these purchases, I’ll be drippin soon.

No more glam squad, four nannies, rose gold Bentley’s. Good God the karma fairy bit the puppy dumper in the ass. I must go hate stalk Pig K.’s Insta now....

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

LMAO. I don't feel bad for them at all. Why the fuck are you living that lifestyle when you have debts to pay. I don't care how old the debts are...why are they outstanding and expected others should just accept the monetary loss when the person that owes them money is living in a mansion in Beverly Hills, driving top of the line cares and wearing ridiculously expensive clothing? 

What I am curious about is if their assets are frozen, is it like legit frozen and they have ZERO access to funds? In which case, they would need to rely on funds stashed elsewhere in order to manage their daily expenses.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

LMAO. I don't feel bad for them at all. Why the fuck are you living that lifestyle when you have debts to pay. I don't care how old the debts are...why are they outstanding and expected others should just accept the monetary loss when the person that owes them money is living in a mansion in Beverly Hills, driving top of the line cares and wearing ridiculously expensive clothing? 

What I am curious about is if their assets are frozen, is it like legit frozen and they have ZERO access to funds? In which case, they would need to rely on funds stashed elsewhere in order to manage their daily expenses.

I would assume that Dorit and PK would get an allowance so they could pay the necessary bills like electricity, food, water, etc.  The freezing of the accounts would be to prevent PK from stashing his cash offshore somewhere and try to declare bankruptcy.  Which I think he did the last time and his creditors have gotten smarter.  I still don't understand why PK thought he could get away with stiffing the Bellagio.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

11 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I would assume that Dorit and PK would get an allowance so they could pay the necessary bills like electricity, food, water, etc.  The freezing of the accounts would be to prevent PK from stashing his cash offshore somewhere and try to declare bankruptcy.  Which I think he did the last time and his creditors have gotten smarter.  I still don't understand why PK thought he could get away with stiffing the Bellagio.  

What kills me is that Dorit had to have known at the time of filming that scene in the restaurant that something was going on.  (She seriously does not seem as stupid as Teresa Guidice.)

Her flat out denial and lying to Camille must have Camille sitting back with a Cheshire grin on her face.  It's interesting that when Camille said she was trying to "protect" Dorit - she could have actually been telling the truth!  

I cannot wait to see how this all plays out!  

"Humpty Dumpty (PK) sat on a wall.  Humpty Dumpty had a GREAT fall."  😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

No more glam squad, four nannies, rose gold Bentley’s. Good God the karma fairy bit the puppy dumper in the ass. I must go hate stalk Pig K.’s Insta now....

From watching reality tv over the years a rose gold Bentley is basically a countdown clock to being arrested by the feds......

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

I got to sit in a Rolls Royce once. Someone had brought one in to the dealership where I get my car serviced (I do NOT drive a Rolls). The service guys were fawning over it, and overheard the words "suicide doors", and had to see what they were talking about. They were taking turns sitting in the back seat, and let me have a turn. It was unbelievably plush and comfortable.

I felt guilty, I did not want to get anyone fired, nor would I want service people letting randoms sit in my car, even though it's not NEARLY a Rolls, and there really is no draw.

• Love 4

I will be honest, I don't feel one bit sorry for the Kelmsley's. They chose to pretend they could afford a certain lifestyle while doing it on someone else's dime. They are extremely entitled and seem to see nothing wrong with not paying people money they are owed. I wonder how they would behave if they were the ones owed money. LVP and Camille must feel vindicated since Dorit's entire life is one big lie (appearance, finances, business, friends, importance, possessions, clothing, etc.)

• Love 14

Cunty grifting puppy dumper.  Puppy dumping cunty grifter.  Grifting puppy dumping c***. 

Whew!  Just had to get that out of my system ...

Just desserts, I say.  Ones I'd like to see shoved down the Kelmsleys' throats.  I hope their many creditors finally catch up with them and take EVERYTHING.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I thought Camille was wrong to bring all this up the way she did, but I agree if the Kemsleys owe someone money, they need to pay this individual back instead of living the way they do. 

• Love 4