Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Maybe Erika has a spare wig laying around somewhere.

Kyle and Kim and Kathy can throw in a ham sandwich and bottled water in a paper bag and give her a makeover.

Beverly Beach to Beverly (TM Richards Sisters) Bum.

and some chicken salad!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

HAND MADE chicken salad! Couldn't have happened to a better pair. I have sympathy for the kids and that's it. Dorit can open her eyes as big as she can strain, but no way was this a surprise.

All these hitting AFTER the reunion.....No fair!  

• Love 12
On 6/27/2019 at 4:54 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

My guess is he knows how to shower a woman in expensive gifts, dinners, trips, etc without disclosing his true financial situation.   Dorit probably didnt know PK was broke until they were married.  I'm sure he will move on to his next unsuspecting victim after he completely trashes Dorit's credit. All the while he has money stashed off shore somewhere for himself. 

Look at her, then look at him.  I mean really.  How the hell does she sleep with him?  I’d rather be poor.  What women will do for designer things.  Yuk.  Let’s see how much she loves his touch now that she’s broke because of him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, Happy Camper said:

Kyle and Kim and Kathy can throw in a ham sandwich and bottled water in a paper bag and give her a makeover.

Beverly Beach to Beverly (TM Richards Sisters) Bum.

HA!  

STILL - after seeing it many time, cannot believe it is real and those f-ing idiots REALLY tried to have a show about "bum" makeovers.  It is CRAZY.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, RHJunkie said:

What I am curious about is if their assets are frozen, is it like legit frozen and they have ZERO access to funds? In which case, they would need to rely on funds stashed elsewhere in order to manage their daily expenses.

Also does she get to keep her rhobh salary?  Or does it get garnished?  I mean, can she ask Bravo to pay her in cash or something, or take a check to the currency exchange?  🙂

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Look at her, then look at him.  I mean really.  How the hell does she sleep with him?  I’d rather be poor.  What women will do for designer things.  Yuk.  Let’s see how much she loves his touch now that she’s broke because of him.

I am just waiting for the divorce announcement.  There is no WAY she stays with a broke PEEKAYAAAY.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

PK sure thinks frozen bank accounts are funny per his IG. Dorit agrees so it's alllll good. 

That is either a front or PK has enough money tucked away offshore that he is not worried.   My gut says it's the latter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

That is either a front or PK has enough money tucked away offshore that he is not worried.   My gut says it's the latter.

If it is the latter, then why not pay their bloody bills, rather then losing (still more ) credibility and further tarnishing their already dim reputation?  What is truly disturbing is the fact that Peekay has already declared bankruptcy once and in fact, used it as a defence for not paying one of his current debts. Like the Giudices, these two don’t hesitate to live well beyond their means, and when it catches up with them, stiff those who afforded them their lavish lifestyle. How did the judge describe Peekay? Paraphrasing, “A bankrupt who does not live like one.”  

I never understood why Lisa Vanderpump always defended the duplicitous, disingenuous, devious, dim witted, disloyal, dishonest, dog dumping, debt-ridden Dorit. Caught in her lies, Dorit isn’t smart enough to come up with a reasonable explanation, Instead resorting to blurting out Indecipherable word salads. 

It is clear that a large part of their incurred debt has been spent on Dorit’s very remarkable transformation. She is certainly striking now, (Although recently, veering dangerously into an Erica mini-me), but all I see is her ugly character when she is on screen. Her dismissive attitude towards her staff has been appalling  on repeated occasions. 

I will give credit to both Peekay and Dorit for raising two adorable, apparently unspoiled children. ( although perhaps that credit is due to the four nannies) I can’t help but think how nice it would be for these parents to give up their grifting ways and go away to live an affordable lifestyle within their means rather than put their children through this.

I, for one, would be very happy not to see Dorit’s goggle eyed, gaping jawed mug on my television screen again.

Edited by LadyK
Punctuation is always important.
  • Love 15
On 7/12/2019 at 11:19 PM, FairyDusted said:

PK sure thinks frozen bank accounts are funny per his IG. Dorit agrees so it's alllll good. 

I had to see it for myself, I still can’t believe he’s making light of it.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, link417 said:

I had to see it for myself, I still can’t believe he’s making light of it.

He must be deleting any negative comments because all I saw were positive ones along the lines of, "ohhh, PK, UR sooo funny!"

(As someone who is not too lazy to type just four more freakin' characters to spell out "you're," it hurt my brain to type "UR.")

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

He must be deleting any negative comments because all I saw were positive ones along the lines of, "ohhh, PK, UR sooo funny!"

(As someone who is not too lazy to type just four more freakin' characters to spell out "you're," it hurt my brain to type "UR.")

LOL, I can totally see him doing that. Can’t ruin the illusion!

And let’s be real:  They would have typed “your,” not “you’re.” 😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Dorit was defensive and giving one-word answers. Her boobs were smashed in her dress. What a waste of a chair...Ramona was more entertaining, but I cringe at how Andy is now openly mocking her, lol. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Dorit was defensive and giving one-word answers. Her boobs were smashed in her dress. What a waste of a chair...Ramona was more entertaining, but I cringe at how Andy is now openly mocking her, lol. 

They looked like they were webbed. LOL

• LOL 2

Her personality is ugh but I must say that even with the Edina Monsoon fashion slave costumes I find her to be beautiful. Her former swimwear designs are great. Beverly beach is too high hip cut for my personal preference. What baffles me is how someone beautiful, with design success ended up with well um what she ended up with. 

• Love 1

She is very pretty and has a way of being totally into whoever she’s in conversation with. I can see how Lisa was charmed by her. 

Beverly Beach is a terrible name and I don’t know why she went with it...

• Love 1

Dorit also married older right? She's in her 40's and hasn't been with PK that long. Is this her first marriage? I know beautiful women who got married and had kids older, but it's typically because they're actually picky and don't want to settle. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

She is very pretty and has a way of being totally into whoever she’s in conversation with. I can see how Lisa was charmed by her. 

Beverly Beach is a terrible name and I don’t know why she went with it...

Maybe as a way of tying in the show with her brand? It is an awful name. It made me think of all the tourists who associate Los Angeles with the beach then they arrive and realize that depending on where they are the beach is a half hour to an hour or more away depending on traffic. I've met so many who thanks to tv and movies think the beach is steps away from Rodeo. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorit also married older right? She's in her 40's and hasn't been with PK that long. Is this her first marriage? I know beautiful women who got married and had kids older, but it's typically because they're actually picky and don't want to settle. 

Not sure if it's her first marriage and I blanked about the age thing! That could be it. I am surprised she stopped her old company because it was profitable and she was good at it. 

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

We saw Dorit celebrate her 40th in her first season on the show. I remember she was trying to make conversation with Erika and said something about feeling more confident once you reach your 40's and Erika dismissing her by saying "you just turned 40 a week ago." That was back when I actually felt sorry for Dorit for the way she was being treated as a newbie to the show. 

Now, I have no sympathy for her. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

We saw Dorit celebrate her 40th in her first season on the show. I remember she was trying to make conversation with Erika and said something about feeling more confident once you reach your 40's and Erika dismissing her by saying "you just turned 40 a week ago." That was back when I actually felt sorry for Dorit for the way she was being treated as a newbie to the show. 

Now, I have no sympathy for her. 

I remember all that too. Maybe she was so busy with her career so she wanted to wait to get married and have kids?

On 7/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, Gem 10 said:

That was funny as hell!  I agree.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:25 AM, gingerella said:

What was that verkakte schmata was DUHrit wearing on WWHL tonight?! That was some insanely hideously clown 🤡 outfit.

What the hell was up with her "hair" at the reunion?  looks like she cornered the store on Goody barrettes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, jumper sage said:

What the hell was up with her "hair" at the reunion?  looks like she cornered the store on Goody barrettes.

That's her new 'signature hair style', dontcha know?!? Her 'glam team' must really loathe her to put her in that, it looks like a Goody barrette display vomited all over her head.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

That's her new 'signature hair style', dontcha know?!? Her 'glam team' must really loathe her to put her in that, it looks like a Goody barrette display vomited all over her head.

All I can think about is the tugging and pulling from the hairs that get caught in those barrettes. Could not have been a picnic to take them all out.  And the pony tail headache to boot.

I originally had Dorit as a well-meaning half wit. At least I was half right.

Ba doom boomp.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jel said:

All I can think about is the tugging and pulling from the hairs that get caught in those barrettes. Could not have been a picnic to take them all out.  And the pony tail headache to boot.

You know what? I don't think they hurt her at all because she doesn't have.....(wait for it)...feelings!

• LOL 5

The thing about LVP is that she is no less sensitive than any other housewife.  She uses the British humor for her excuse but if any other housewife doesn't keep her sensitivity in mind she's all butt hurt.  Example this season:  Erika sent her a few lines.  She wanted more.  Kyle didn't do enough for her birthday but she kicked her out of her house the day before.  LVP is a hypocrite.  If you want to make standards, you have to live by the same standards you preach.

I don't see the other women as a 'coven'.  I don't see  the other women jealous of LVP.  I see the other women as being tired of dealing with LVP's double standards.  I'm certainly tired of it.

The show will survive without her.  She needs the show much more than the show needs her.  Her restaurants success relies on it.  She may have opened 34 restaurants but the fact is that she only had one when RHBH started.  She and Ken have been trying to sell Villa Blanca for years from what I understand.  SUR's success is totally relied upon from VR.  They make the show, not LVP.  Pump?  It's a non entity.  VPD isn't going to go anywhere.  Sessa can't carry a show.  He's too thirsty.  He has proved it.  Now we have Vegas.  It's not going to be another VR.  Andy has said as much.  The staff chemistry isn't there.

LVP and Ken are on an ego trip in their own minds.  I think they're going to get a rude awakening after LVP is no longer on RHBH.  Beth certainly didn't get it and ended up returning to RHNY.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The thing about LVP is that she is no less sensitive than any other housewife.  She uses the British humor for her excuse but if any other housewife doesn't keep her sensitivity in mind she's all butt hurt.  Example this season:  Erika sent her a few lines.  She wanted more.  Kyle didn't do enough for her birthday but she kicked her out of her house the day before.  LVP is a hypocrite.  If you want to make standards, you have to live by the same standards you preach.

I don't see the other women as a 'coven'.  I don't see  the other women jealous of LVP.  I see the other women as being tired of dealing with LVP's double standards.  I'm certainly tired of it.

Dorit may have thought LVP wanted the story out because she felt how angry Lisa was with her from the way she was treated. She didn't hear "British humor." Neither did I. Said with an American accent, it would be "mean girl." 

I have noticed that LVP fancies herself as someone who is very laid-back, the way men stereotypically are. I remember her specifically saying she has a hard time understanding these women and all their feelings and that she is a man in a woman's body. (Her recent tweet about Denise is an example of how she is most definitely rather sensitive.) I know this year has been hard for her, but she's always been one of the most sensitive ones actually. She even complained about no one reaching out to her the season of the tabloids/Puerto Rico, and Kyle had texted her even though she felt hurt by Lisa and Lisa was ignoring everyone, including production. 

Even though I felt for LVP this season, I do get tired of all the women being put down and being called jealous. I also agree about double standards. Fans quickly laugh off and forgive some of the shady things LVP says and does, but Denise gets ripped apart like she's a huge bitch just because she wasn't a Vanderpump cheerleader. (There wasn't as much outrage when LVP said Eileen's husband was servicing some girl as there is about Denise not being "on the right side.") LVP is successful, beautiful, charming, does a lot of good, etc, etc. But just because she's so fabulous, if someone feels hurt by her or has a problem with something she says or does, it doesn't automatically mean it's due to jealousy. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

But didn't Aaron overstep. Denise wanted 8 animals to go to VPD, and then after the favour is done, she says nothing nice on the reunion. . The Big P guy , Aaron wades in. He said something about her business, you cannot do that, and expect her to not clap back. It was actually Sessa that told Denise off. I suspect this will blow over. 

I don't like Aaron threatening legal action, but I do get him wanting to protect his wife. 

Denise has said nice things about LVP.  It's possible she's said positive things at the reunion that weren't shown. We know production doesn't like the reunions to be a love fest. Ideally should Denise have said she hadn't turned on LVP when asked on WWHL, yes. But she gave a vague response when put on the spot, nothing horrific. LVP being quick to jump on her proves Kyle's point though-that LVP cares more about her image than the women sometimes. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
On 8/4/2019 at 3:57 PM, Sarah Heart said:

An Kyle doesn't, she raged on twitter( at least 30 tweets) , it's about all of their images. But Mo will still have his day in court! That makes me happy

Kyle messed up in the limo season 1, but in general, she doesn't out secrets or say things that make the other women uncomfortable or look bad. There's a difference between caring about your image, and then caring about your image and the show over the women who are on it with you and oftentimes your friends. I don't see Kyle grilling someone about "how the affair started," or going after Dorit the way Camille did, or saying anything about Adrienne's kids. I know it's not popular to like Kyle here, but I think she has a lot of great qualities. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle messed up in the limo season 1, but in general, she doesn't out secrets or say things that make the other women uncomfortable or look bad. There's a difference between caring about your image, and then caring about your image and the show over the women who are on it with you and oftentimes your friends. I don't see Kyle grilling someone about "how the affair started," or going after Dorit the way Camille did, or saying anything about Adrienne's kids. I know it's not popular to like Kyle here, but I think she has a lot of great qualities. 

I actually don't think that's the case.  I think Kyle is much more skilled at getting things started and then letting the process happen without it splashing back on her as the instigator.  She also doesn't ever take a hard line to END things.  Using the LVP situation, for example, when they were in the Bahamas or at the lunch before she went to confront LVP with "the truth" she could have simply said, "Listen, I hear what you're saying.  I know that this is a difficult thing for you, Dorit, and I'm so sorry that this is happening.  I'm definitely here for you.  LVP is also my friend and she has said that she didn't do it.  So for me, I'm staying neutral and I'm not going to get in the middle of it with either of you, as you are both my friends."  And then STOP shit stirring.  

• Love 13
12 hours ago, smores said:

I actually don't think that's the case.  I think Kyle is much more skilled at getting things started and then letting the process happen without it splashing back on her as the instigator.  She also doesn't ever take a hard line to END things.  Using the LVP situation, for example, when they were in the Bahamas or at the lunch before she went to confront LVP with "the truth" she could have simply said, "Listen, I hear what you're saying.  I know that this is a difficult thing for you, Dorit, and I'm so sorry that this is happening.  I'm definitely here for you.  LVP is also my friend and she has said that she didn't do it.  So for me, I'm staying neutral and I'm not going to get in the middle of it with either of you, as you are both my friends."  And then STOP shit stirring.  

THIS! Also, Lisa was trying to have a real heart to heart with Kyle about losing her brother, and Kyle brushed that aside to bring up the dog. 

• Love 9

I’ve posted about how I wish Kyle would have handled things during the season. Where we disagree is I’m also critical of LVP and think there was truth to what Kyle said. I agree with Kyle that LVP cares more about the show and her image than the other women sometimes. 

I like LVP despite not seeing her as this saint, and I can’t stand Brandi. However, she and LVP were actually close friends at one point. Who throws the mistress of your ex husband and father of your children in your face like that after you’ve told her enough already? 

It was those instances that caused the other housewives to think LVP was capable of throwing Dorit under the bus. 

• Love 6
On 8/4/2019 at 3:38 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don't like Aaron threatening legal action, but I do get him wanting to protect his wife. 

Smart move on his part. When they divorce (and they will) Denise might pull the same creepy shit on Aaron that she pulled on Charlie Sheen:  accuse him of molesting their girls and downloading kiddy porn.   (Thank god she wasn't a greedy bitch looking for a settlement, though - in a divorce case, that would've been beyond the pale!) 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:18 PM, RealHousewife said:

I think she has a lot of great qualities. 

Yes - Kyle's charitable treatment of the bums of Beverly Hills immediately springs to mind as one of her greatest qualities - nothing says "decency" like lording it over the destitute. 

Also, Lisa was trying to have a real heart to heart with Kyle about losing her brother, and Kyle brushed that aside to bring up the dog. 

Poor Kyle, being tricked and set up by her own tongue.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Smart move on his part. When they divorce (and they will) Denise might pull the same creepy shit on Aaron that she pulled on Charlie Sheen:  accuse him of molesting their girls and downloading kiddy porn.   (Thank god she wasn't a greedy bitch looking for a settlement, though - in a divorce case, that would've been beyond the pale!) 

Yes - Kyle's charitable treatment of the bums of Beverly Hills immediately springs to mind as one of her greatest qualities - nothing says "decency" like lording it over the destitute. 

I know it got incredibly ugly between Denise and Charlie. Is that why you don’t like her? I saw that you posted this in another thread too. I searched the molestation claims afterwards for more information and got a bunch of articles mentioning Corey Haim. Do you think she lied about Charlie? I like Denise on the show. I do not know the details of her life, nor Charlie’s.

I have read about this thing with Kyle on here before too. It was a show or something she did a long time ago in which she looked like an ignorant snob? Was it on Bravo? That’s another thing that has nothing to do with Housewives that I’m not familiar with. 

If you think LVP = all good, and the other women = all bad, let’s agree to disagree. I can go into things some other housewives have said that scream snobbery, but it’s getting more and more off topic. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, film noire said:

I watched some of that video - I was shocked at them Kyle, Kim and Kathy - how snobby - then the video which was on youtube was deleted?   very bloody weird.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

If you think LVP = all good, and the other women = all bad

Disliking Kyle (or Denise) does not equal seeing LVP as a saint - Kyle is disliked in her own right (and received that dislike the old fashioned way, imo - she earned it).

I like Denise on the show.

I liked her too, until her bullshit mask fell away.  

2 hours ago, Jel said:

Does anybody have a large pin handy?

😉

lucy pin.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, film noire said:

Disliking Kyle (or Denise) does not equal seeing LVP as a saint - Kyle is disliked in her own right (and received that dislike the old fashioned way, imo - she earned it).

Agreed. If you look at Kyle's twitter or instagram, she is probably one of the most disliked housewives ever especially this season and she brought this on herself. She can continue to think that her sudden unpopularity is because just a bunch of hicks from Magootsville are taking LVP's side but she needs to look in the mirror. Seriously. Kyle. Look. In. The. Mirror.

Most people are NOT claiming that LVP is perfect, they just are done with Kyle because, well, KYLE.

I have noticed that Beverly Hills Bums Makeover has been wiped from the web. No longer any trace. She knows that it was despicable behavior on her part and doesn't want that out there.  More despicable than the Puppygate situation IMO. It was the grossest behaviour (excepting Vicki/Brooks cancer scam) of any housewife that I have ever witnessed. The whole video was vomit enducing.

ETA: Sorry, don't know how to take this to the Kyle thread.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 20
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:42 PM, Sarah Heart said:

I really liked her at one time About two seasons ago, she changed, I dont know what it was.., meh. 

Hmmm, well she used to be the woman who shopped at target and was proud of being down to earth.  Then, Mo started bringing in the millions and she now buys Rolexes by the truckload.  I think she is a little too please with herself now that she has money.

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know it got incredibly ugly between Denise and Charlie. Is that why you don’t like her? I saw that you posted this in another thread too. I searched the molestation claims afterwards for more information and got a bunch of articles mentioning Corey Haim. Do you think she lied about Charlie? I like Denise on the show. I do not know the details of her life, nor Charlie’s.

I have read about this thing with Kyle on here before too. It was a show or something she did a long time ago in which she looked like an ignorant snob? Was it on Bravo? That’s another thing that has nothing to do with Housewives that I’m not familiar with. 

If you think LVP = all good, and the other women = all bad, let’s agree to disagree. I can go into things some other housewives have said that scream snobbery, but it’s getting more and more off topic. 

I remember there were molestation claims and kiddie p*rn claims as well when the divorce went down.  I don't want to search now, but I remember reading all of that.  She absolutely accused him of this stuff.  These are the days I used to read everything in a magazine, so maybe it isn't online.  In any event, it was out there.  I remember being surprised, and then not.

Kyle and her sisters created a truly sickening show called Beverly Hills Bums.  First of all, the fact that they CALLED IT "Bums" oh my god.  That alone is horrifying, but the content was abhorrent!  They dehumanized the homeless people.  Kyle was like, "I always see one when I am at the store and I always give money."  Kim claimed to make sandwiches for "one" and they were planning to get "one" a makeover.  I mean, you cannot write this garbage.  

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Just chilling...

She is so pathetic.  I hope she drifts out to sea...

Does she have people to delete negative comments??  There are only positive "you go girl" comments on this picture on Instagram.  Someone is like, "hope you have fun and relax, you earned it!"  Like wtf???

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Does anybody have a large pin handy?

😉

The video has been scrubbed from the internet! 

Jel?  Were you driving the speedboat that flipped the raft Dorit was on......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theblast.com/c/rhobh-dorit-kemsley-water-raft-video/amp

She’s somewhere called Positano. On vacay.  I'm guessing at a place where no one can chase her around yelling:

You've got money to go on a fancy vacation! Pay your bills ya cheap bitch!

• LOL 8
  • Love 7