Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Small Talk: The Hot Tub

Recommended Posts

The Small Talk topic is for:

  • Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:
  1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!


Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

  • Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea


Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Share this post


Link to post

If anyone's interested here's a link to a story with a video of a morning talk show in Utah where Michelle & Cody talk about him moving to Utah a bit. I stalked. I'm ashamed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks--so I guess they really are a couple...wow.

I know! Wow squared! Who knows? Maybe it'll work. Go Codelle. (or would it be Michody?)

Share this post


Link to post

FWIW, a friend of a friend took AshLee Frazier to the Texans game vs the Colts last night. She looked gorgeous and down to earth.  (Like Tshirt & jeans, normal human amounts of makeup).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Gang, look at what came up in my Facebook feed. We should go and make our own Previously in Paradise, lol. Would anyone actually WANT to go to this place? It looks miserable as seen on TV. Ok, clicked onto the Playa Escondida site and they actually have some swanky looking villas.

 

IMG_3825.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't Mexico where there's bad alcohol and the woman died from a mixed drink at some resort there?  I'm assuming that the producers have checked the alcohol on BIP to make sure it's legit.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure which thread “Love Island” was brought up in—plus it’s off topic—so just bringing my thoughts here. Holy bleep! I am 5 MINUTES into season 1 and I already need to fan myself. I couldn’t even wait for everyone to arrive before hitting pause and coming here to reiterate the PSA to view. These are seriously all the hottest people i’ve ever seen in my life and they seem very single and ready to mingle. They make the Bippers look like dowdy  and chaste in comparison. “Love Island” is on Hulu—four seasons!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/30/2018 at 3:37 PM, JenE4 said:

I’m not sure which thread “Love Island” was brought up in—plus it’s off topic—so just bringing my thoughts here. Holy bleep! I am 5 MINUTES into season 1 and I already need to fan myself. I couldn’t even wait for everyone to arrive before hitting pause and coming here to reiterate the PSA to view. These are seriously all the hottest people i’ve ever seen in my life and they seem very single and ready to mingle. They make the Bippers look like dowdy  and chaste in comparison. “Love Island” is on Hulu—four seasons!!

I just requested a forum for Love Island (UK), so it'll have its own forum soon!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The decline of Western civilization is definitely advancing upon us with the help of the rampant improper pronoun usage, such as "I hope him and me will get engaged at the end of this," because it's even extending to educated, British actors. I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Maybe Terry Pratchett and/or Neil Gaiman can give him a grammar lesson.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Maybe Terry Pratchett and/or Neil Gaiman can give him a grammar lesson.

Pratchett is deceased so it's all on Gaiman! 

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-10-07 at 5:27 PM, Scout Finch said:

The decline of Western civilization is definitely advancing upon us with the help of the rampant improper pronoun usage, such as "I hope him and me will get engaged at the end of this," because it's even extending to educated, British actors. I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Blerg! There goes my love for David Tennant....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Every time I see this car on the way to work, I immediately think of it at bosawks' car!

bosawks.jpg

My people!

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Mu Shu said:

Quote

I just got a decent webcam and am in the process of starting a YouTube channel. There is the possibility of having a good second income stream with it.

Go for it, Mu Shu!  Awhile back I happened to click on a Jenna Marbles video because there was a dog.  I'm a sucker for all dog videos.  Well her Italian Greyhounds were cute as was her tiny dog, Marbles, for whom the channel is named, so I ended up watching almost all 29 dog videos.   

Most of her 200 plus videos are about things like how to dye your hair green, for which I'm not the target audience, but I watch some of them anyway.   Why? Because Jenna herself is a funny, kind, intelligent person and her videos are well made and entertaining.  (She doesn't spend the first three minutes telling you what she's going to tell you. )

You yourself are funny, kind and intelligent so I say go for it!  Find some subjects that are popular but not too overdone and begin.  BTW, Jenna's current networth is estimated at 4 million. 

ETA an example of Jenna and Marbles that shows glimpses of the house and pool she bought with her YouTube money.

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I'll watch it!    I spent a half day once watching people opening their try-at-home Warby Parker eyeglasses.       

Can't wait to see what you come up with.     

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

You yourself are funny, kind and intelligent so I say go for it! 

Mu Shu is a hoot!  I am not a millennial, not on social media so probably not the target audience, but I'd be curious to see what s/he comes up with. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, hyacinth said:

I'll watch it!    I spent a half day once watching people opening their try-at-home Warby Parker eyeglasses.       

Can't wait to see what you come up with.     

Thanks! I have some really stupid shit planned. We will probably have a category 4 hurricane this weekend so it will probably be weeks without power if the house doesn’t get blowed away. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Thanks! I have some really stupid shit planned. We will probably have a category 4 hurricane this weekend so it will probably be weeks without power if the house doesn’t get blowed away. 

Stay safe!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Thanks! I have some really stupid shit planned. We will probably have a category 4 hurricane this weekend so it will probably be weeks without power if the house doesn’t get blowed away. 

Good luck! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The cone has shifted north. We are out of it, but it looks iffy for central Florida to the Carolinas. The high pressure lifted, which will potentially allow a big turn to the north. 

I made my first video last night. I have quite the double chin, and have to wait for the hurricane to definitely not be a threat to remove shutters and redo it.  Not enough light to film with. I do have some footage from a local park I may work on today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

The cone has shifted north. We are out of it, but it looks iffy for central Florida to the Carolinas. The high pressure lifted, which will potentially allow a big turn to the north. 

I made my first video last night. I have quite the double chin, and have to wait for the hurricane to definitely not be a threat to remove shutters and redo it.  Not enough light to film with. I do have some footage from a local park I may work on today.

Glad you’re safe! Be sure to send the link when you have it posted!

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/29/2019 at 1:27 PM, JudyObscure said:

Awhile back I happened to click on a Jenna Marbles video because there was a dog.

I clicked on your link, JudyObscure, and I ended up watching the Marbles birthday video and LOL'd more than once at her descriptions combined with Marbles modeling his clothes. "He's just a boy who likes to wear dresses," and "The tank top shows off his broad shoulders and muscular arms." All while his little grey face, squinty eyes and tongue falling out were so funny, yet adorable.

The girl has a talent for talk. And her husband (?) is pretty good with the video editing. Plus Marbles is a super model for sure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm starting to get a sneaking suspicion that the next bachelor is going to be Tyler. Wouldn't that surprise everyone! They've worked hard at convincing us that in no way it would be him, and they do try hard to keep it a secret until the big reveal. Then in the bachelor in paradise finale preview they showed the feet of the next bachelor walking out onto the stage for the big reveal and it was just like the kind of pants TYLER wears. The shorter at the ankle kind!!

That certainly would cause a huge boost in viewership. Which they want of course.

Share this post


Link to post

After I wrote that, I recalled seeing Mike wear that style too. Now this, with Peter adopting the look too. Oh boy. I guess we'll all know for sure tonight!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size