Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Small Talk: The Hot Tub

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:
  1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

If anyone's interested here's a link to a story with a video of a morning talk show in Utah where Michelle & Cody talk about him moving to Utah a bit. I stalked. I'm ashamed.

• Like 2

Thanks--so I guess they really are a couple...wow.

I know! Wow squared! Who knows? Maybe it'll work. Go Codelle. (or would it be Michody?)

FWIW, a friend of a friend took AshLee Frazier to the Texans game vs the Colts last night. She looked gorgeous and down to earth.  (Like Tshirt & jeans, normal human amounts of makeup).  

• Like 1

Gang, look at what came up in my Facebook feed. We should go and make our own Previously in Paradise, lol. Would anyone actually WANT to go to this place? It looks miserable as seen on TV. Ok, clicked onto the Playa Escondida site and they actually have some swanky looking villas.

IMG_3825.PNG

Isn't Mexico where there's bad alcohol and the woman died from a mixed drink at some resort there?  I'm assuming that the producers have checked the alcohol on BIP to make sure it's legit.

I’m not sure which thread “Love Island” was brought up in—plus it’s off topic—so just bringing my thoughts here. Holy bleep! I am 5 MINUTES into season 1 and I already need to fan myself. I couldn’t even wait for everyone to arrive before hitting pause and coming here to reiterate the PSA to view. These are seriously all the hottest people i’ve ever seen in my life and they seem very single and ready to mingle. They make the Bippers look like dowdy  and chaste in comparison. “Love Island” is on Hulu—four seasons!!

On 8/30/2018 at 3:37 PM, JenE4 said:

I’m not sure which thread “Love Island” was brought up in—plus it’s off topic—so just bringing my thoughts here. Holy bleep! I am 5 MINUTES into season 1 and I already need to fan myself. I couldn’t even wait for everyone to arrive before hitting pause and coming here to reiterate the PSA to view. These are seriously all the hottest people i’ve ever seen in my life and they seem very single and ready to mingle. They make the Bippers look like dowdy  and chaste in comparison. “Love Island” is on Hulu—four seasons!!

I just requested a forum for Love Island (UK), so it'll have its own forum soon!

• Like 1

The decline of Western civilization is definitely advancing upon us with the help of the rampant improper pronoun usage, such as "I hope him and me will get engaged at the end of this," because it's even extending to educated, British actors. I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Maybe Terry Pratchett and/or Neil Gaiman can give him a grammar lesson.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Maybe Terry Pratchett and/or Neil Gaiman can give him a grammar lesson.

Pratchett is deceased so it's all on Gaiman! 

• Like 3

On 2018-10-07 at 5:27 PM, Scout Finch said:

The decline of Western civilization is definitely advancing upon us with the help of the rampant improper pronoun usage, such as "I hope him and me will get engaged at the end of this," because it's even extending to educated, British actors. I was just reading an article about an upcoming show with David Tennant and he talks about the original novel that was written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman: "It's such a unique world that him and Terry have created." Gah. 

Blerg! There goes my love for David Tennant....

• Like 1