Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: The Buddha Bentley Birthday

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think LVP looks good, maybe a few wrinkles around the neck, if anything she has come into this season with too much make up for the parties.  2D17C61E00000578-0-image-m-11_1443999107

When she tones down the makeup, she looks great.

3 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Ok, I think I've worked it out. It's the nose. Lisa is starting to look like an exhumed corpse and it's down to whatever she's done to her nose. The season 1 nose is not what we have today. She's done too much to it and now it looks small, sharp and overshaved. Like Michael Jackson. I'm useless at working out exactly why someone looks different, I'm the kind of person who CAN be shined on with 'contouring' and lip liner! But Lisa's nose should be a cautionary tale. Messing with it has achieved the opposite of her intention, which was presumably to look younger and fresher. She would have been better off employing ole Cedric for a little longer, IMO.

I'm not so sure, her nose looks the same in both pictures IMO.  She weighs down her face with the false eyelashes, it ages her and makes her eyes slits which again age her but also give her a hooded/almost sinister look at times.

• Love 14

Now I'm looking at Zoeysmom post, and her nose doesn't look as unnatural as it appears when she's dressed up. I'm assuming this is a recent pic? One thing, LVP does casual much better than dressy. And she knows it. Remember the scenes with Rosie (of course Pinky's housekeeper is called Rosie) in her dressing garage (i can't call that massive space a 'room') with LVP ordering boxes of custom long sleeved tailored shirts in multiple hues and every shade of pink? She pulls of jeans in a way I can only ever dream about, that's for sure. But dressing formally eludes her and her attempts at it age her.

As for all things designer, the designers adore women like these. They have no taste of their own, they will wear anything with a label. When I watch some of the runways, I imagine some of the designers in their ateliers afterwards rolling on the floor laughing at this year's practical joke perpetrated on their slavering wealthy clientele. The trick to not looking like your duped (and this includes Erika in her Moschino t'shirt and all of them across the franchises with their Chanel logos in their ears, around their necks, brooched onto jackets and hanging off bracelets) is to mix it up tastefully with other interesting pieces. This only works if you have an eye and know how to dress yourself. Daphne Guiness is my hero for this kind of dressing. She wears a Chanel blazer she has deliberately distressed and always, ALWAYS looks amazing. Of course she has buckets of money, but her style is recognised world wide and she's been a muse for designers like Alexander McQueen. 

The Atlanta housewives and their fake or rented Birkins are pitiful. Apparently Hermes is refusing to sell the Birkin to a couple of them! And then there is the OC scene where both the trollish and obnoxious Kelly Mega Dudd and her mother, Jerri Blank are sitting across from each other at their kitchen table with matching Chanel logos dangling from their anatomy. Scenes like this turn me OFF the brand. And you know that people who drape themselves in these little hood ornament trinkets are mostly aspirational and can't actually afford a REAL Chanel piece, like the iconic blazer. Or they are told that 'there is a waiting list' on enquiry, which is one of Hermes' tricks when cashed up bogans (as we call them here in Oz) trundle into their stores and demand to see a Birkin or a Kelly. Heather Dubrow can certainly afford what she wants, but she is showing her naturally boastful nature when she flaunts her Chanel umbrella and her Chanel flask (that ended up being Exhibit A in the Kelly Mega Dudd 'Fireballgate' case!) And Erika also. It disappoints me that she's another label slave. She doesn't need to be, but she can't seem to help herself dropping names and prices. Hubris will get you in the end!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

Now I'm looking at Zoeysmom post, and her nose doesn't look as unnatural as it appears when she's dressed up. I'm assuming this is a recent pic? One thing, LVP does casual much better than dressy. And she knows it. Remember the scenes with Rosie (of course Pinky's housekeeper is called Rosie) in her dressing garage (i can't call that massive space a 'room') with LVP ordering boxes of custom long sleeved tailored shirts in multiple hues and every shade of pink? She pulls of jeans in a way I can only ever dream about, that's for sure. But dressing formally eludes her and her attempts at it age her.

As for all things designer, the designers adore women like these. They have no taste of their own, they will wear anything with a label. When I watch some of the runways, I imagine some of the designers in their ateliers afterwards rolling on the floor laughing at this year's practical joke perpetrated on their slavering wealthy clientele. The trick to not looking like your duped (and this includes Erika in her Moschino t'shirt and all of them across the franchises with their Chanel logos in their ears, around their necks, brooched onto jackets and hanging off bracelets) is to mix it up tastefully with other interesting pieces. This only works if you have an eye and know how to dress yourself. Daphne Guiness is my hero for this kind of dressing. She wears a Chanel blazer she has deliberately distressed and always, ALWAYS looks amazing. Of course she has buckets of money, but her style is recognised world wide and she's been a muse for designers like Alexander McQueen. 

The Atlanta housewives and their fake or rented Birkins are pitiful. Apparently Hermes is refusing to sell the Birkin to a couple of them! And then there is the OC scene where both the trollish and obnoxious Kelly Mega Dudd and her mother, Jerri Blank are sitting across from each other at their kitchen table with matching Chanel logos dangling from their anatomy. Scenes like this turn me OFF the brand. And you know that people who drape themselves in these little hood ornament trinkets are mostly aspirational and can't actually afford a REAL Chanel piece, like the iconic blazer. Or they are told that 'there is a waiting list' on enquiry, which is one of Hermes' tricks when cashed up bogans (as we call them here in Oz) trundle into their stores and demand to see a Birkin or a Kelly. Heather Dubrow can certainly afford what she wants, but she is showing her naturally boastful nature when she flaunts her Chanel umbrella and her Chanel flask (that ended up being Exhibit A in the Kelly Mega Dudd 'Fireballgate' case!) And Erika also. It disappoints me that she's another label slave. She doesn't need to be, but she can't seem to help herself dropping names and prices. Hubris will get you in the end!

I suspect that Lisa got enough positive feedback in the beginning on her dressing like a Collin's sister that she now sees it as a trademark. She wasn't this OTT in the beginning and has gotten worse (dress/makeup style) over the last few years. She needs to see a real stylist and relax, she is a beautiful woman under all that spackle.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, nexxie said:

To me it looks like LVP had something done to make her eyes more squinty and her lips more plumpy - btw doesn't she have dogs named Squinty and Plumpy?

Isn't it from fillers?  It always seems the more fillers they use the deeper set their eyes become.

• Love 3

I don't think anyone has mentioned the scene when Eileen is being interviewed in a retrospective way about her Y&R scenes.  When asked which was her favorite storyline, I was quite surprised that she chose the abortion scene, that could have been a bit of a controversial storyline to choose but she chose it boldly. Not to be political on these boards, but it made me respect her more for choosing a topic that involves women's rights.   

I too think Kyle did something with her nose. She looks a little too sharp now, I hope it's just the "contouring" and she can go back to her old face!  One thing you learn watching these shows is to be very careful going down the slippery slope of messing with your face whether it be too much botox/fillers or surgery.  I imagine they feel a bit under a microscope being on high def television but that only accentuates bad work. 

• Love 10

LVP is an asshole. I wish Eileen had said "oh I'm sure it smells better under the current skirt than when he was under yours"  Since vulgar, pettiness is all the rage in London comedy circles. I wish Eileen would give up on the idea of an apology and just behave towards LVP the way she behaves towards others. "oh did your son have a drug problem because you spend all your time with animals?" 

Erika is still my fave. She spotted LVP for the manipulative bitch she is right away. I noticed Erika is the only one LVP doesn't have a problem with. 

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, queenjen said:

Ok, I think I've worked it out. It's the nose. Lisa is starting to look like an exhumed corpse and it's down to whatever she's done to her nose. The season 1 nose is not what we have today. She's done too much to it and now it looks small, sharp and overshaved. Like Michael Jackson. I'm useless at working out exactly why someone looks different, I'm the kind of person who CAN be shined on with 'contouring' and lip liner! But Lisa's nose should be a cautionary tale. Messing with it has achieved the opposite of her intention, which was presumably to look younger and fresher. She would have been better off employing ole Cedric for a little longer, IMO.

The most striking thing in the pic with Cedric is that her eyes are much more visible. Now her eyes are always in the shade of her fake eyelashes. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7

I think LVP had an eye lift, Botox, and some fillers in her upper lip. She also studied how she looks on camera and smiles completely differently to be more attractive. She looks good for her age, but money is no problem so it is time for a new look. I think she takes pride in the fact that she does her own hair and makeup frequently (or she is too vain to let anyone see her without any).

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

LVP is an asshole. I wish Eileen had said "oh I'm sure it smells better under the current skirt than when he was under yours"  Since vulgar, pettiness is all the rage in London comedy circles. I wish Eileen would give up on the idea of an apology and just behave towards LVP the way she behaves towards others. "oh did your son have a drug problem because you spend all your time with animals?" 

Erika is still my fave. She spotted LVP for the manipulative bitch she is right away. I noticed Erika is the only one LVP doesn't have a problem with. 

Ask Brandi how making comments about another's lady's under the skirt area aroma worked out for her.  There was nothing vulgar about what LVP said, petty yes, but vulgar no.  I think LVP has made it very clear there will not be a six or is it seventh apology coming to Eileen over the affair query. 

See I find Erika extremely vulgar I really don't find her intuitive but envious. 

15 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think LVP had an eye lift, Botox, and some fillers in her upper lip. She also studied how she looks on camera and smiles completely differently to be more attractive. She looks good for her age, but money is no problem so it is time for a new look. I think she takes pride in the fact that she does her own hair and makeup frequently (or she is too vain to let anyone see her without any).

LVP, unlike Erika, who has her glam squad do her make-up everyday, doesn't really want to spend a couple of hours getting ready everyday.  I do think going forward, too late for this season, she needs to have a second set of healthy eyes, check out her make-up and accessories.  I am guessing LVP had some work done on her teeth since joining the show.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I don't think Erika spotted anything. She went in with a "Captain Save a Ho" mentality for Yolanda. She befriended LVP while trashing her behind her back and any negative feelings or info she had from LVP came directly from Yolanda. What I find interesting is that LVP supposedly is a grudge holder supreme and yet every devious thing Erika said about her was laughed off or brushed away by LVP. It wasn't until after the season ended that LVP was even aware that Ericka had been such a cowardly bitch towards her. And she still didn't take her task for it. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

LVP is 56, born September 15, 1960. ED is 57, born June 15, 1959. So Eileen is 15 months older than Lisa. And looks years younger. Or should I say Lisa looks years older than her age. I have only been watching for three years, and was shocked when I heard LVP's age as I thought for sure she was in her mid 60s then. In the pic above she would have been about 49 if this is season 7. WTF has she done to herself? She looks old and frumpy, and for the most part looks much heavier in the clothes she chooses to wear than she actually is. She has looked that way as long as I have watched the show. What I don't get is why.

Pandora Todd Sabo turned 30 years old this year 2016.  LVP bought her daughter a house for her birthday, so sweet.

https://www.trulia.com/blog/celebrity-homes/lisa-vanderpump-house-in-beverly-hills-ca/

LVP was born in 1960, so she was only 26 years old when her daughter Pandora was born and Ken -- who is 15 years older than LVP -- was 41 years old.

Here is a picture of Lisa, at 26, and Ken, at 41, holding baby Pandora in 1986.

286A0FC800000578-3072239-image-a-20_1431

• Love 10
On 12/13/2016 at 7:08 PM, yogi2014L said:

i hadn't seen her yet when I commented but yeah ..didn't look appropriate for the occasion regardless of how much money it cost. Maybe better suited for the fancy bbq she had LOL. What is that song? Money can't buy you class?

YES!  I wish they'd get Candy Spelling on RHWBH who brags how cheap she buys stuff for and uses coupons. 

Funny thing is it sounds like Ericka grew up lower income. You'd think she might keep a little of that sensibility. How long you think that Tshirt dress will last cleaning it.  Don't care how much money you have, respect it.

Chagall- that looks like a water color. You can buy them $10,000 to $50,000. The oils go for millions.   The family sold a whole lot of these waters in 1999 at auction. They went for $1500 to $2500.00. Should not of sold so many at once.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes and No. No one came to her defense either, so it may have felt like she had no one in her corner at all last season.

Kathryn certainly did and Kyle did to what she could attest to.  LVP needs to not generalize.  It leads to things like Eileen still wanting an apology for being disrespected in the Hamptons.  All I can think of-is if you keep demanding, whining and begging for an apology, and not just an apology but a sincere apology, you have brought far more disrespect on yourself than anyone else ever could.

LVP accepted Rinna's qualified apology and agreed to move on.  Rinna apologized for the delivery but not the content. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I may not be remembering last season well bit I do not recall either Kathryn or Kyle being "mean" to LVP.  She needs to be specific.  http://allthingsrh.com/lisa-vanderpump-talks-rhobh-season-7-drama/#more-52823  It really wasn't everyone vs. LVP

Just more of the same. LVP the victim. Everyone is mean to her. Everyone. Lather - Rinse - Repeat. I swear to God, Kyle must be a saint to put up with this. Kyle basically pulled her ass out of the fire last season. If Kyle had decided to go hard on her about the allegations, or play the victim herself, things would have looked very different. That's the problem with LVP, just being supportive (and Kyle was) is never, ever good enough. You have to play the role usually reserved for Ken and defend her every word and action to the death. You have to call anyone who crosses LVP terrible names on camera. The thing is, everyone isn't just like Ken and that doesn't make them bad people.  

• Love 19
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kathryn certainly did and Kyle did to what she could attest to.  LVP needs to not generalize.  It leads to things like Eileen still wanting an apology for being disrespected in the Hamptons.  All I can think of-is if you keep demanding, whining and begging for an apology, and not just an apology but a sincere apology, you have brought far more disrespect on yourself than anyone else ever could.

LVP accepted Rinna's qualified apology and agreed to move on.  Rinna apologized for the delivery but not the content. 

I disagree, I think Kyle played the middle, she didn't completely support Lisa or Rinna/Eileen, Kathryn stayed in the middle as well. Kyle often chooses to stay in the middle instead of picking a side.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, California Girl said:

Pandora Todd Sabo turned 30 years old this year 2016.  LVP bought her daughter a house for her birthday, so sweet.

https://www.trulia.com/blog/celebrity-homes/lisa-vanderpump-house-in-beverly-hills-ca/

LVP was born in 1960, so she was only 26 years old when her daughter Pandora was born and Ken -- who is 15 years older than LVP -- was 41 years old.

Here is a picture of Lisa, at 26, and Ken, at 41, holding baby Pandora in 1986.

286A0FC800000578-3072239-image-a-20_1431

Interesting picture as I would have pegged Lisa at mid 30s in it. So I guess she has for the most part always looked older than her biological age. However Lisa at "only 26 years old" was at pretty much the same age as many if not most of our generation had their children. (I am three years older than Lisa). All my friends had their kids anywhere from early 20s to late 20s including if they had two or three in total. Very different time that later generations who often didn't start to have children until their 30s. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree, I think Kyle played the middle, she didn't completely support Lisa or Rinna/Eileen, Kathryn stayed in the middle as well. Kyle often chooses to stay in the middle instead of picking a side.

I will give you Kyle didn't give LVP a kidney in defending her but I do believe through her blogs she was pretty succinct in what happened and even went so far as to say Rinna had apologized to her for comments Rinna made on the beach and it was addressed it at the Reunion.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-lisa-rinna-needs-to  As we discovered Rinna pretty much just let Kyle and LVP tread water.  Then there was this:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-we-need-to-choose   I don't see any middle of the road-what I see is someone laying down the facts and calling Rinna out for her being the starter of the conversation and then applying some revisionist history and trying to drag both Kyle and LVP into it.  I realize since it didn't involve yelling and screaming it didn't seem all that big a deal but I do think Kyle defended the Munchausens conversation and who (Rinna) should be taking responsibility.  My point and it is the title of the second linked blog-LVP needs to choose her words carefully and acknowledge those that stood by her and set them apart from those who were aggressive. 

At this party, Kyle was uncomfortable with the Eileen jab.  To me the reality is LVP and Eileen shared a group trip to Eileen's house to read a script-where the focus was on Eileen and Rinna questioning Kim about her recovery,  a plane ride to Amsterdam and had dinner one night two seasons ago, LVP spoke against Brandi for Brandi's action toward Eileen.  The next season, Eileen took a red eye was dissatisfied with the rooms provided by the guest of honor, had a bad dinner conversation and spent the better part of six months saying LVP didn't apologize for disrespecting Eileen's feelings.  Eileen is still working it this year. 

I know I stand alone because I just thought LVP's comment was a sophomoric joke and Eileen could have rolled with it and chose to ignore it.  I also stand alone because I feel when you are having a conversation with the host and an unfriendly joins the conversation, it is rude to ask where someone is.  It is essentially saying you don't like the company.  Eileen could have stuck around and thrown a few more compliments to the birthday girl.  Fingers crossed this sophomoric comment does take over the next 18 episodes.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting picture as I would have pegged Lisa at mid 30s in it.

I agree.  I think the single thing that ages Lisa's face the most is how she tightlines her eyes - ALLLLLL the way around - with black liner.  Inside the water line, too.  Black. That ages anyone.  It aged her in the picture above and she's still doing it.  And now, she makes it even worse by wearing thick false eyelashes.

Whenever I look at LVP anymore in her frilly clothes, heavy eyeliner, Winehouse Lite hairstyle and sequinned pageant gloves - the adjective that now comes to mind is 'absurd'.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting picture as I would have pegged Lisa at mid 30s in it. So I guess she has for the most part always looked older than her biological age. However Lisa at "only 26 years old" was at pretty much the same age as many if not most of our generation had their children. (I am three years older than Lisa). All my friends had their kids anywhere from early 20s to late 20s including if they had two or three in total. Very different time that later generations who often didn't start to have children until their 30s. 

I posted my same photo (of Lisa, then 26, and Ken, then 41, holding baby Pandora) on another site (http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/30/604146.page), and received the following comments from other posters:

"Lisa lies about her age. No question. Even in that newborn pic she looks 34 not 26. I think its a lie she's held for 30 plus years and now its catching up with her because she clearly looks mid 60s. Eileen is a freak of nature though (/great surgery)...she looks 45. And not DCUM "everyone tells me I look 10 years younger" but a real true youthful look that predates her chronological age but quite a bit."

"Jesus Eileen is 57... she looks amazing. I would have thought mid 40s. WOW. LVP looks 60+ to me."

"It's really hard to believe LVP is only 56, she looks awful for that age. But then again, hard living will do that to you, and she and Ken were known to party."

"If you Google "Lisa Vanderpump age" the Google result claims that she is 56, and if Google "Ken Todd age" the Google result claims that Ken is 59. But Ken was 37 and she was "21" when they got married in 1982.  Lies everywhere."

I don't know what to believe about LVP's age now.  A lot of celebrities "adjust" their age downwards somewhere along their journey through fame, I suppose that she could be among them.  Who knows?

• Love 2

As another example, although everyone ages differently.  Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is currently 34, almost 35 years old.  

Here is a photograph of Princess Catherine at age 33, right after the birth of her daughter Princess Charlotte in 2015.  To me, Princess Catherine looks about the same age as LVP in the photo of her 26-year old self holding baby Pandora, perhaps even a year or two younger.  

They were/are both beautiful mothers of newborn daughters.  LVP will love the comparison to Princess Catherine.

635661721466324290-GTY-471960990.jpg

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1
On 12/14/2016 at 0:15 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

Why was Eileen expecting apology eleventy-million-and-one? 

To be fair, she wasn't. She was simply explaining why she had what must have looked like a strange reaction to LVP offering her condolences. And it did seem like LVP was fucking with her in that regard ("I'm sorry...[pause]...about your mother...") LVP is so defensive that she couldn't listen to Eileen long enough to understand her actual meaning. Though Eileen was also misguided to even broach the issue. She should have just let it all go.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, California Girl said:

"If you Google "Lisa Vanderpump age" the Google result claims that she is 56, and if Google "Ken Todd age" the Google result claims that Ken is 59. But Ken was 37 and she was "21" when they got married in 1982.  Lies everywhere."

Ken Todd the English footballer is 59. 

Googling 'Ken Todd age' gives me a picture of LVP's Ken Todd, but with Ken Todd the footballer's birthday (Aug. 24, 1957) and age, 59.

Pinkie's Ken is either 70 now or going to be 70 in the new year.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I will give you Kyle didn't give LVP a kidney in defending her but I do believe through her blogs she was pretty succinct in what happened and even went so far as to say Rinna had apologized to her for comments Rinna made on the beach and it was addressed it at the Reunion.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-lisa-rinna-needs-to  As we discovered Rinna pretty much just let Kyle and LVP tread water.  Then there was this:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-richards-we-need-to-choose   I don't see any middle of the road-what I see is someone laying down the facts and calling Rinna out for her being the starter of the conversation and then applying some revisionist history and trying to drag both Kyle and LVP into it.  I realize since it didn't involve yelling and screaming it didn't seem all that big a deal but I do think Kyle defended the Munchausens conversation and who (Rinna) should be taking responsibility.  My point and it is the title of the second linked blog-LVP needs to choose her words carefully and acknowledge those that stood by her and set them apart from those who were aggressive. 

At this party, Kyle was uncomfortable with the Eileen jab.  To me the reality is LVP and Eileen shared a group trip to Eileen's house to read a script-where the focus was on Eileen and Rinna questioning Kim about her recovery,  a plane ride to Amsterdam and had dinner one night two seasons ago, LVP spoke against Brandi for Brandi's action toward Eileen.  The next season, Eileen took a red eye was dissatisfied with the rooms provided by the guest of honor, had a bad dinner conversation and spent the better part of six months saying LVP didn't apologize for disrespecting Eileen's feelings.  Eileen is still working it this year. 

I know I stand alone because I just thought LVP's comment was a sophomoric joke and Eileen could have rolled with it and chose to ignore it.  I also stand alone because I feel when you are having a conversation with the host and an unfriendly joins the conversation, it is rude to ask where someone is.  It is essentially saying you don't like the company.  Eileen could have stuck around and thrown a few more compliments to the birthday girl.  Fingers crossed this sophomoric comment does take over the next 18 episodes.

The problem started with Kyle believing that Lisa was trying to drag her into Rinna's Munchausen accusation and Lisa didn't. Lisa repeated what she said to Rinna and what she told Kyle, word for word and both agreed they were exactly what she said but both women, Kyle/Rinna, don't seem to grasp semantics. Kyle didn't see it as Lisa saying not to drag her/both of them in this, instead she allowed Rinna/Eileen to convince her differently. Kyle told them she "Knew what Lisa was up to but forgave her anyway". I had no problem, and many others here felt the same way, grasping what Lisa said/meant, Kyle didn't understand what Lisa said nor what she meant. That is where Kyle straddled the middle instead of saying, "I don't believe You Rinna, Lisa was not trying to do that" and Kathryn then backed Kyle up, which put Lisa on an island by herself. If Kyle can straddle the middle, she will even when it means someone gets blamed for something they did not do.

As for Lisa's Vince comment to Eileen, it was stupid, it may have been based in humor but it was stupid. I understood why she had to get that dig/jab in but it was unnecessary. I don't hold out hope that the others will let the Vince comment go, I suspect Eileen because the others, Eileen/Rinna, will take up the fight for her. LOL

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, California Girl said:

I posted my same photo (of Lisa, then 26, and Ken, then 41, holding baby Pandora) on another site (http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/30/604146.page), and received the following comments from other posters:

"Lisa lies about her age. No question. Even in that newborn pic she looks 34 not 26. I think its a lie she's held for 30 plus years and now its catching up with her because she clearly looks mid 60s. Eileen is a freak of nature though (/great surgery)...she looks 45. And not DCUM "everyone tells me I look 10 years younger" but a real true youthful look that predates her chronological age but quite a bit."

"Jesus Eileen is 57... she looks amazing. I would have thought mid 40s. WOW. LVP looks 60+ to me."

"It's really hard to believe LVP is only 56, she looks awful for that age. But then again, hard living will do that to you, and she and Ken were known to party."

I don't know what to believe about LVP's age now.  A lot of celebrities "adjust" their age downwards somewhere along their journey through fame, I suppose that she could be among them.  Who knows?

Part of the problem is when people Google Ken Todd they get the wrong Ken Todd.  Yolanda even went so far as to attack LVP for having a birthday party weeks away from Ken Todd's birthday and claimed all she had to do was Google it.  It was the other Ken Todd- the birthday party was on Ken Todd's birthday.  It was no secret last year when they celebrated his 70th birthday.  So the comment about LVP lying about her age is pretty stupid and ignorant on the part of the poster. 

LVP would have had to start about 45 years ago to lie about her age-she was a child actress.   I guess when she was seven she could have said she was really only a year old.

• Love 14

Here is a Bravo article explaining the confusion between the two Ken Todds.  Apparently Google has conflated Ken Todd (of RHOBH fame) with another, younger Ken Todd who was an English football player. Wikipedia offers the biographical information about the English soccer player, and links it to photographs of LVP's Ken Todd. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/who-is-the-other-ken-todd

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1

Here is the best corroboration that LVP was actually born in 1960.

A still photograph from a 1973 film called A Touch of Class, starring Glenda Jackson and George Segal.  Since the film was released in 1973, it was probably shot in 1972.

In any case, LVP plays Glenda Jackson's daughter in a brief scene.  LVP would have been all of 12 at the time (in 1972), or 13 at most (in 1973), and she looks it.

Edward+Kemp_Glenda+Jackson_Lisa+Vanderpu

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The problem started with Kyle believing that Lisa was trying to drag her into Rinna's Munchausen accusation and Lisa didn't. Lisa repeated what she said to Rinna and what she told Kyle, word for word and both agreed they were exactly what she said but both women, Kyle/Rinna, don't seem to grasp semantics. Kyle didn't see it as Lisa saying not to drag her/both of them in this, instead she allowed Rinna/Eileen to convince her differently. Kyle told them she "Knew what Lisa was up to but forgave her anyway". I had no problem, and many others here felt the same way, grasping what Lisa said/meant, Kyle didn't understand what Lisa said nor what she meant. That is where Kyle straddled the middle instead of saying, "I don't believe You Rinna, Lisa was not trying to do that" and Kathryn then backed Kyle up, which put Lisa on an island by herself. If Kyle can straddle the middle, she will even when it means someone gets blamed for something they did not do.

As for Lisa's Vince comment to Eileen, it was stupid, it may have been based in humor but it was stupid. I understood why she had to get that dig/jab in but it was unnecessary. I don't hold out hope that the others will let the Vince comment go, I suspect Eileen because the others, Eileen/Rinna, will take up the fight for her. LOL

I think you have to take Kyle at her word what she heard from LVP.  Kyle didn't hear the conversation on the bridge and she would have no way of knowing the actual conversation. Why would LVP bring up not bringing Kyle or herself into the conversation?  I do think it was a stupid move on LVP's part to even make mention of it.   Without going into a lot of specifics Kyle has essential said, LVP brought up not bringing she or Kyle into to it.  Since Kyle knew Rinna was the genesis of the  whole Munchausens. Rinna and Kyla had a conversation about it -weeks before Dubai and Kyle set Rinna striaght.  What Kyle didn't like was the others trying to make a big deal over Kyle not being upset about the conversation-whatever it was between Rinna and LVP.  You have to take your advocates has they offer themselves-you can't bitch they didn't do enough especially with a history where LVP took Yolanda's word over Kyle's and it was on tape Yolanda was talking about LVP.  The very next season when Yolanda claimed Ken grabbed her and it was on video tape that did not happen, some of the others weren't so quick to defend Ken or LVP because of the Kyle vs Yolanda thing.

Kyle does not have to say she didn't believe Rinna, she outlined the facts.  That was the problem in Dubai, Rinna hopping up demanding LVP fall on her sword and admit a bunch of crap that she and Eileen had whipped into a frenzy.  It didn't help the others were attacking Kyle and essentially calling her mentally and emotionally deficient for standing by LVP.

I think LVP issued the ultimate test-how long can Eileen whine-remember she is in her third season of grieving. 

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Just more of the same. LVP the victim. Everyone is mean to her. Everyone. Lather - Rinse - Repeat. I swear to God, Kyle must be a saint to put up with this. Kyle basically pulled her ass out of the fire last season. If Kyle had decided to go hard on her about the allegations, or play the victim herself, things would have looked very different. That's the problem with LVP, just being supportive (and Kyle was) is never, ever good enough. You have to play the role usually reserved for Ken and defend her every word and action to the death. You have to call anyone who crosses LVP terrible names on camera. The thing is, everyone isn't just like Ken and that doesn't make them bad people.  

Although I have always liked Kyle and defended her I don't think she is a saint.  Across all the franchises I find her to be the most straightforward and honest.  I think LVP and Ken have gone too far on too many occasions in their defense of the indefensible (Brandi) and have at times seemed to expect some sort of public capitulation by others when they Ken and Lisa were clearly in the wrong.  Two couples come to mind-Paul and Adrienne, Kyle and Mauricio. A third might be Michael and Joyce.   I am not sure if Adrienne has forgiven LVP but the rest have.  LVP still takes the pot shots at Adrienne.  I do believe LVP is less likely to listen to gossip about Kyle. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think you have to take Kyle at her word what she heard from LVP.  Kyle didn't hear the conversation on the bridge and she would have no way of knowing the actual conversation. Why would LVP bring up not bringing Kyle or herself into the conversation?  I do think it was a stupid move on LVP's part to even make mention of it.   Without going into a lot of specifics Kyle has essential said, LVP brought up not bringing she or Kyle into to it.  Since Kyle knew Rinna was the genesis of the  whole Munchausens. Rinna and Kyla had a conversation about it -weeks before Dubai and Kyle set Rinna striaght.  What Kyle didn't like was the others trying to make a big deal over Kyle not being upset about the conversation-whatever it was between Rinna and LVP.  You have to take your advocates has they offer themselves-you can't bitch they didn't do enough especially with a history where LVP took Yolanda's word over Kyle's and it was on tape Yolanda was talking about LVP.  The very next season when Yolanda claimed Ken grabbed her and it was on video tape that did not happen, some of the others weren't so quick to defend Ken or LVP because of the Kyle vs Yolanda thing.

Kyle does not have to say she didn't believe Rinna, she outlined the facts.  That was the problem in Dubai, Rinna hopping up demanding LVP fall on her sword and admit a bunch of crap that she and Eileen had whipped into a frenzy.  It didn't help the others were attacking Kyle and essentially calling her mentally and emotionally deficient for standing by LVP.

I think LVP issued the ultimate test-how long can Eileen whine-remember she is in her third season of grieving. 

I think Lisa has no problem believing Yolanda because we all heard Yolanda uttering similar words to calm BSC/high Kim down on the Paris shopping trip and I suspect that is the package of goods Yolanda sold Lisa. Sadly, she, Yolanda, wasn't trying to calm Kim down, she was winding her up for her own reasons.

When the Dubai attack on Kyle happened, Lisa defended Kyle, Kyle instead, sat with Lisa 1 on 1 trying to get Lisa to admit that Rinna's version was the truth. Lisa even asked Kyle if she really believed she did that/said that, then why would she, Kyle, want to be around her at all? Kyle looked confused at that question and really had no answer.

I believe that Kyle and Lisa do love each other but I also believe that Kyle dislikes defending Lisa if it means she has to tick someone else off when she does it. She will instead try straddling the fence so she doesn't offend/hurt/tick off either side and that isn't always the right approach but it is Kyle's go to. Lisa, on the other hand, draws lines in the sand and expects her close friends to stick to her side, not straddle the line or cross over.

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Although I have always liked Kyle and defended her I don't think she is a saint.  Across all the franchises I find her to be the most straightforward and honest.  I think LVP and Ken have gone too far on too many occasions in their defense of the indefensible (Brandi) and have at times seemed to expect some sort of public capitulation by others when they Ken and Lisa were clearly in the wrong.  Two couples come to mind-Paul and Adrienne, Kyle and Mauricio. A third might be Michael and Joyce.   I am not sure if Adrienne has forgiven LVP but the rest have.  LVP still takes the pot shots at Adrienne.  I do believe LVP is less likely to listen to gossip about Kyle. 

Yes, Lisa/Ken have taken pot shots at the others while Kyle/Mauricio haven't but Adrienne/Paul also took pot shots at others. We don't know what Joyce/Michael would have done had she not been fired, I suspect she/they would have blasted others as well. Does Lisa want to be forgiven when the person she tried to defend is proven wrong/a liar, Yes but then she wasn't the one that lied (Brandi), she only took the word of her friend. Lisa also admitted it was a hard lesson to learn (to not trust anything Brandi tells you).

I agree with what Kyle said about Lisa last season, that basically the other HWs think Lisa is this strong person when she really isn't, that she uses humor to deflect her hurt. In this, I think Lisa and Kyle are the same, they try to mask their feelings when someone hurts them and they both try to use humor to do it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, California Girl said:

Be careful, you might be sued.  LOL.  And you best not imply LVP is less than fresh as a daisy *down there* LOL

Maybe Lisa has old face. My dad has always looked older than his age for most of his life, but around the time he turned 60 it seemed to slow down. Now he's in his 70s, but looks like he's in his 50s. Maybe that will happen with Lisa. She just needs to put down the makeup gun that's set to Dynasty.

• Love 5

While I agree that Eileen looks good for her age, I did notice her gray roots when her hair was in a ponytail at the party.

Also, Kyle always seems to have back fat. 

I love rose gold, so I really liked Dorit's Bentley. If it's a custom color as PK claimed, I doubt it's leased. 

LVP and I are the same age and I was recently mistaken for my 30 year-old son's wife when I took my grandchildren to visit their dad at work for his lunch break. And I've never had any procedures including fillers, botox, etc.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting.  I had my first child at 30. I was carded in a liquor store at 28. When I look back at pics, I looked like a kid at 30. Makeup can kill looking young. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Interesting.  I had my first child at 30. I was carded in a liquor store at 28. When I look back at pics, I looked like a kid at 30. Makeup can kill looking young. 

Totally agree about the makeup. I was carded into my early 30s. I hated it at the time but people kept telling me that one day I would appreciate looking younger than my years. At 59 now they are right. I think a lot is genetics as well. A niece is 36 and regularly gets mistaken for a teenager. Recently she was told she looks 12- ha. She has a 7 year old and a 5 year old and the person thought she was their older sister. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I was routinely carded until my late 40's.  I got carded yesterday buying wine at Target, and at 51 was thrilled until the cashier told me they card everyone. The fact that I got carded so late in life use to drive my sister nuts, because she is 2 years younger and said no one had carded her past her mid-20's.  We would be at a bar together and I would get carded and she would not. The difference is that she loves the sun and I avoid it at all costs. I also have super oily skin and can still suffer break-outs like a teenager. A dermatologist that I was complaining to years ago said that one day I would be happy to have oily skin because I wouldn't age as fast. He was so right. In the end it is not the wrinkles that have been my downfall, but the fact that eventually, the skin begins to sag. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, PickleDeeDee said:

I don't think anyone has mentioned the scene when Eileen is being interviewed in a retrospective way about her Y&R scenes.  When asked which was her favorite storyline, I was quite surprised that she chose the abortion scene, that could have been a bit of a controversial storyline to choose but she chose it boldly. Not to be political on these boards, but it made me respect her more for choosing a topic that involves women's rights.   

I meant to call this out earlier, so thanks for reminding me.  I loved that she picked this storyline as well. I watched the show back in the day when this was her storyline. It was so incredibly controversial at the time. I love that she wasn't afraid to call this out, since it could be something that might stir the audience in a way that wouldn't be flattering for her at all. I like her in large part because I don't think she cares that much about what others think, but is just keeping it real - the good and the bad. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Lisa has no problem believing Yolanda because we all heard Yolanda uttering similar words to calm BSC/high Kim down on the Paris shopping trip and I suspect that is the package of goods Yolanda sold Lisa. Sadly, she, Yolanda, wasn't trying to calm Kim down, she was winding her up for her own reasons.

When the Dubai attack on Kyle happened, Lisa defended Kyle, Kyle instead, sat with Lisa 1 on 1 trying to get Lisa to admit that Rinna's version was the truth. Lisa even asked Kyle if she really believed she did that/said that, then why would she, Kyle, want to be around her at all? Kyle looked confused at that question and really had no answer.

I believe that Kyle and Lisa do love each other but I also believe that Kyle dislikes defending Lisa if it means she has to tick someone else off when she does it. She will instead try straddling the fence so she doesn't offend/hurt/tick off either side and that isn't always the right approach but it is Kyle's go to. Lisa, on the other hand, draws lines in the sand and expects her close friends to stick to her side, not straddle the line or cross over.

Yes, Lisa/Ken have taken pot shots at the others while Kyle/Mauricio haven't but Adrienne/Paul also took pot shots at others. We don't know what Joyce/Michael would have done had she not been fired, I suspect she/they would have blasted others as well. Does Lisa want to be forgiven when the person she tried to defend is proven wrong/a liar, Yes but then she wasn't the one that lied (Brandi), she only took the word of her friend. Lisa also admitted it was a hard lesson to learn (to not trust anything Brandi tells you).

I agree with what Kyle said about Lisa last season, that basically the other HWs think Lisa is this strong person when she really isn't, that she uses humor to deflect her hurt. In this, I think Lisa and Kyle are the same, they try to mask their feelings when someone hurts them and they both try to use humor to do it.

I think we are talking about two different things.  Kyle defended LVP in that it was Rinna and Rinna alone who brought up Munchausens at LVP's..  The secondary issue is what LVP said on the bridge to Rinna.  What Kyle is trying to say is she knew about it from LVP, she talked to Rinna about it and it wasn't a big deal to her.  I don't know how that is straddling the fence.  Kyle has stated it was 100% Rinna who brought up the word Munchausen's.  And let's face kept bringing it up for some stupid reason.  If Rinna were so conflicted over having a conversation with the hairdresser, she should have gone directly to Yolanda, on or off camera and spilled.  Instead after Kyle and LVP defended Rinna, Rinna decided to start spreading the seeds of blame.  It started the night they planned on going to Dubai, when the bi-polar comment by Yolanda was brought up by none other than Rinna/Eileen and LVP supposedly asking why Rinna wasn't more bothered by it.   Which sounds a lot like why wasn't Kyle bothered about the LVP/Rinna conversation.  Rinna is allowed not to be bothered but Kyle is not?

I don't know if LVP has these off camera conversations and tries to lead people into conversations but I do know they all have their own brain and if they don't want to talk about something they don't have to.   

No one will ever give LVP a pass for her Brandi alliance.  The were of two like minds back then and hurt and kept hurting until LVP called it quits when Brandi got tired of walking in LVP's shadow.

I believe LVP is guilty of not watching some of the episodes and gets caught off guard from time to time.  I also believe surrounded by all these actresses LVP assumed that some of the conversations were not necessarily fodder for the show and at times when the film crew is around one needs to move the conversation along.  I don't think she will make that mistake again.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think we are talking about two different things.  Kyle defended LVP in that it was Rinna and Rinna alone who brought up Munchausens at LVP's..  The secondary issue is what LVP said on the bridge to Rinna.  What Kyle is trying to say is she knew about it from LVP, she talked to Rinna about it and it wasn't a big deal to her.  I don't know how that is straddling the fence.  Kyle has stated it was 100% Rinna who brought up the word Munchausen's.  And let's face kept bringing it up for some stupid reason.  If Rinna were so conflicted over having a conversation with the hairdresser, she should have gone directly to Yolanda, on or off camera and spilled.  Instead after Kyle and LVP defended Rinna, Rinna decided to start spreading the seeds of blame.  It started the night they planned on going to Dubai, when the bi-polar comment by Yolanda was brought up by none other than Rinna/Eileen and LVP supposedly asking why Rinna wasn't more bothered by it.   Which sounds a lot like why wasn't Kyle bothered about the LVP/Rinna conversation.  Rinna is allowed not to be bothered but Kyle is not?

I don't know if LVP has these off camera conversations and tries to lead people into conversations but I do know they all have their own brain and if they don't want to talk about something they don't have to.   

No one will ever give LVP a pass for her Brandi alliance.  The were of two like minds back then and hurt and kept hurting until LVP called it quits when Brandi got tired of walking in LVP's shadow.

I believe LVP is guilty of not watching some of the episodes and gets caught off guard from time to time.  I also believe surrounded by all these actresses LVP assumed that some of the conversations were not necessarily fodder for the show and at times when the film crew is around one needs to move the conversation along.  I don't think she will make that mistake again.

I was talking about the bridge talk between Rinna/Lisa and then Lisa/Kyle. Lisa told Kyle exactly what she said to Rinna and Kyle really didn't have a problem with what Lisa said, joking with Lisa about taking her down "with her", until Rinna/Eileen tried to twist it in Daubi. All Kyle needed to say was that she believed Lisa, not Rinna/Eileen, but she didn't and it made Lisa look/feel like they all thought she was guilty of setting the whole "Munchausen" BS into play when that was/is not the truth. To this day, many flat out believe that Lisa "manipulated" Rinna into saying it on camera against her will because Kyle wasn't clear, she tried to appease both sides. Kyle was a bit more clear at the reunion but not much clearer.

I have no doubt that Rinna and others talk to Lisa/Kyle before filming begins as they are the OGs of the show and know how to keep it flowing.

Lisa pulled away from Brandi when Brandi made it clear she was firmly on Yolanda's team, a team that wanted Lisa gone. Yes, Lisa was wrong to allow Brandi into her inner circle but live and learn that sometimes you get bit/scratched trying to save feral alley cats.

I agree, there seems to be a disconnect with Lisa at times, especially if she is not be watching the episode therefore she doesn't know how production edited the footage. Let Eileen, Rinna or Erika "move things along" for production, let them take the hits. LOL

• Love 2

Just a thought.  In the picture of Ken and Lisa with the baby, it doesn't 'help' that Ken obviously looks older than Lisa and that can influence how old you think a person is.  Also, the make up she's wearing in the picture does tend to 'age' someone...especially if they have plumpy cheeks.  I do think Lisa looks great...without all the eye makeup and fillers.  You can easily see the difference between the cheeks she had in her twenties as opposed to her fifties.

I'm in the same generation and none of my friends had a child before thirty.  Maybe it has something to do with where you live, etc.  

I don't remember LR ever saying that LVP brought up Munchhausen.   IIRC, LR said that LVP 'encouraged' Lisa to talk about doubts regarding what was going on with Yo.  Also, IIRC, they all admitted to questioning the authenticity of Yo's problems.  I could be wrong.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Just a thought.  In the picture of Ken and Lisa with the baby, it doesn't 'help' that Ken obviously looks older than Lisa and that can influence how old you think a person is.  Also, the make up she's wearing in the picture does tend to 'age' someone...especially if they have plumpy cheeks.  I do think Lisa looks great...without all the eye makeup and fillers.  You can easily see the difference between the cheeks she had in her twenties as opposed to her fifties.

I'm in the same generation and none of my friends had a child before thirty.  Maybe it has something to do with where you live, etc.  

I don't remember LR ever saying that LVP brought up Munchhausen.   IIRC, LR said that LVP 'encouraged' Lisa to talk about doubts regarding what was going on with Yo.  Also, IIRC, they all admitted to questioning the authenticity of Yo's problems.  I could be wrong.

Rinna has always admitted she said the word "Munchausen" first but she claimed Lisa "manipulated" her into saying it on camera.

I had our son when I was also 26 and I was the last of my friends to have children.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I think LVP looks stunning and I don't think she looks older than her stated age in any photo.  Too much make-up may be an issue.  I think if you put these women as a group in a room with 100 women age 40 to 60 they would all stand out as beautiful.  There would be not talk of back fat, too many eyelashes, looking like someone is in their sixties.  The exception  would be Erika Girardi and then people would just wonder who brought in the ridiculous looking woman in a T-Shirt dress and miles of bad extensions and way too much make up. 

According to Kyle, no one ever thought or said Yolanda had Munchausens.  The whole conversation revolved around a conversation Rinna had with her hairdresser.  Here is Rinna's version: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-ive-owned-my-part

So I do think Rinna used the beginning of the season phone calls between she and LVP (which LVP admits to in her blog) which according to LVP were more about logistics than substance, to try and spread the heat around about the stupid Munchausen's.  The topic was about Yolanda saying she could say Rinna was bi-polar.  But most of all it was about Eileen being pissed off Rinna went shopping with Kim, LVP and Brandi in Amsterdam.  Not to be confused with LVP and Kyle deflecting by LVP bringing up Rinna saying she loved Kim in Amsterdam. 

I do not believe they ever questioned her being ill, they wondered if it there was a co-existing problem.  I do think they questioned and did so to her face some of her claims about extended periods of invalidism when she clearly wasn't bedridden.  What was interesting is the talk was between Kyle and Rinna and according to Rinna, Kyle passed the info onto LVP. 

Yolanda apparently accused LVP of initially bringing up Munchausens.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think LVP looks stunning and I don't think she looks older than her stated age in any photo.  Too much make-up may be an issue.  I think if you put these women as a group in a room with 100 women age 40 to 60 they would all stand out as beautiful.  There would be not talk of back fat, too many eyelashes, looking like someone is in their sixties.  The exception  would be Erika Girardi and then people would just wonder who brought in the ridiculous looking woman in a T-Shirt dress and miles of bad extensions and way too much make up. 

According to Kyle, no one ever thought or said Yolanda had Munchausens.  The whole conversation revolved around a conversation Rinna had with her hairdresser.  Here is Rinna's version: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-ive-owned-my-part

So I do think Rinna used the beginning of the season phone calls between she and LVP (which LVP admits to in her blog) which according to LVP were more about logistics than substance, to try and spread the heat around about the stupid Munchausen's.  The topic was about Yolanda saying she could say Rinna was bi-polar.  But most of all it was about Eileen being pissed off Rinna went shopping with Kim, LVP and Brandi in Amsterdam.  Not to be confused with LVP and Kyle deflecting by LVP bringing up Rinna saying she loved Kim in Amsterdam. 

I do not believe they ever questioned her being ill, they wondered if it there was a co-existing problem.  I do think they questioned and did so to her face some of her claims about extended periods of invalidism when she clearly wasn't bedridden.  What was interesting is the talk was between Kyle and Rinna and according to Rinna, Kyle passed the info onto LVP. 

Yolanda apparently accused LVP of initially bringing up Munchausens.

Yolanda was convinced that Lisa was behind it all, even though Rinna admitted she brought the subject matter up, not Lisa or Kyle. Which makes me wonder if Eileen, with help from Erika, didn't help Yolanda come to that conclusion.

Even though Rinna eventually said she didn't really think Yolanda had Munchausen, I think IRL she did suspect it which is why she went first to Kyle then to Lisa to see if either one of them felt the same way. Unfortunately for her, neither of them felt like she did because as you pointed out, they both expressed that they felt Yolanda was really ill/sick but that maybe she had something in addition to LD or a possible misdiagnosis to begin with.  And when they expressed their feelings to Rinna about that, she backed off and claimed she didn't think Yolanda had Munchies either.

It was really weird to follow Eileen's mindset/anger at Lisa and find it really didn't start with the "affair" talk but started way back in Amsterdam. I still do not understand why she blamed Lisa for Rinna going shopping with Kim, we all know production pushed that to try and make peace on the rest of the trip. Why not blame Rinna?

• Love 2

Let's face it.  Most of us here questioned what the heck was going on with Yo.  No doubt in my mind that her cast mates were questioning it as well.  LR's mistake was to bring up a specific disease.  She would have had so much more credibility if she just 'questioned' it like so many of us and I have no doubt LVP and Kyle did too. 

I still go back to Adrienne's claim that Lisa stirs the pot and I think (I don't have proof) that LVP encouraged LR to question it on camera and then LVP declares innocence.  I think she did the same thing with Brandi and the tabloid magazines.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

But Lisa admitted at the reunion that she knew all along that Yolanda was lying and Kyle was telling the truth.  I don't think it's LVP steadfastly supporting Yo out of the goodness of her heart.  She was pissed at Kyle, and wanted to make her squirm.

I think Kyle had no answer for Lisa, because it's difficult to say this:  I choose to be around you, because this is a pattern I've become accustomed to.  You tried to set me up, but your friendship means enough to me to overlook these things.  The good parts of our relationship outweigh the bad.  And frankly, you are a dangerous enemy to have on this reality show we do, so I choose to keep you close so you won't target me. 

Personally, I see a difference in the LVP/Kyle relationship.  I think Kyle is more guarded, and perhaps keeps a bit of herself from Lisa as self-preservation.  You can call it straddling the fence, but maybe she's trying to be peacekeeper.  There's also the chance that she doesn't take a side because she feels Lisa is guilty on certain things, but isn't willing to cross Lisa's hard lines.  You don't last on this show when you do that.  Plus, I think Kyle and LVP have great chemistry - they really spark together - and that's hard to resist, even after legitimately feeling wronged.  I always enjoy their scenes together, unless they're confrontational.

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I was talking about the bridge talk between Rinna/Lisa and then Lisa/Kyle. Lisa told Kyle exactly what she said to Rinna and Kyle really didn't have a problem with what Lisa said, joking with Lisa about taking her down "with her", until Rinna/Eileen tried to twist it in Daubi.

Opinions vary widely on these shows, particularly when it comes to LVP.  But there is no way, IMO, that Kyle was "joking" about taking down Lisa with her.  She was visibly angry.  Kyle also plainly stated in a TH that she believed LVP tried to drag her into the Munchausen mess via Rinna.  I don't recall her exact wording, but the gist was along the lines of - I believe that LVP did it, but I'm going to let it go.  It may have been the time where she stated she knows LVP's ways, she's seen it for years, etc.  I'm loving how Kyle is no longer afraid to facially show how ridiculous she feels LVP can be, and calling out her digs in her THs.

***WireWrap, I sure hope it doesn't feel like I'm coming at you.  We are in agreement in some of the other housewife threads, but really vary regarding LVP.  I hope it doesn't feel personal - it's not intended to be.

• Love 8