Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: The Buddha Bentley Birthday

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Teddybear said:

I'm curious why Arizona didn't work out for Alexia and she is going to Boston instead.  I thought she'd remain closer to home if she was going to transfer.  And that was a huge rock on her finger at the gym!  She seems so young to get engaged.

I loved Eileen's little dance after she told the other HW's Lisa's inappropriate comment about Vince.  

I totally missed the huge rock.

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Really? it reminded me of Elaine Benes.

Loved Eileen's dance!! And yes, it also reminded me of Elaine, but I always crack up at Elaine's dance.

Erika does not seem impressed by PK and Dorito.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

This might be why Erika wore that stupid shirt/dress:

gigi-hadid-shirt-dress.jpg

It's still an ugly dress. The way Erika wore her hair made it look like it was the Toyota logo. 

I fast forwarded through most of her scene. Her music is fucking awful, and the "OMG, you're so bad!" ass kissing by her gay employees is annoying as hell.

I feel the same.  I was so excite that BH was coming back.  My favorite franchise.  Yesterday I watched the first scene and the right before commercial break it said coming up and it showed Erika auditioning dancers.  I shut the tv off and went to bed.  Didn't even watch the rest of the show.  I don't like Erika at all.  She's boring, she always talks in that monotone voice, rarely smiles, she's so vain, she cares about nothing but making sure she's the best looking out of everyone.  For cripes sake, they go to Dubai and she spends most of her time there getting dolled up by her makeup squad.  Gimme a break.  That's not how I would wanna spend my vacation.  Same thing at her party.  All she cared about was how she looked, she didn't give a rat's ass that there was no food and her guests were starving.  As long as she looked good who cares about her guests.  Ugh, get rid of her.  I was so disappointed when I heard she was coming back.

• Love 22
42 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

It's still an ugly dress. The way Erika wore her hair made it look like it was the Toyota logo. 

Erika's breasts are too big to wear that kind of dress, or any dress or top that is not fitted.  The dress drapes over her breasts making her look like she has no shape or waist, and makes her look tubby and like a defensive lineman in the shoulders.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ottergirl said:

If LVP were really smart, she'd let the Kyle stuff roll off her back.  It would earn her tons of credibility. But I don't think she will be able to resist; LVP is like certain political figures, in that she cannot allow any statement against her to go unchallenged, and she has to win at all costs.  

I think/suspect that Lisa is more sensitive to Kyle calling her manipulative than anyone else. She forgave Kyle the first time she alluded to it (the BF comment) and it took a couple of years for them to get back to a real genuine friendship but now Kyle has to start that BS between them all over again. You don't hear Lisa going in on Kyle about things is overly sensitive about like Kyle does to Lisa. IMO, Kyle is trying to cash in on/win over those viewers that do believe that Lisa is some master manipulator, Kyle is no fool and knows viewer opinion is important, so she is working both sides IMO.

• Love 1

I love Lisa V., but agree that she's being a bitchy drama queen here. However, both of her adversaries are so clearly (to me, at least--mileage may vary and all that) falling all over themselves to regain her favor.

The scene with Rinna and her girls making dinner was cute.....but they ate so little. lmao

Zucchini noodles are awesome but you need a lot of zucchini to make a dinner out of them! They shrink, man!

What was with Rinna not being satisfied until she got a look at LVP's butt? 

The better to kiss her ass continuously?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, izabella said:

Dorit's party (planned by her husband) kicked Erika's party's ass.  JLo's ex-house, lol.

That's all I've got.

Well there was food at Dorit's so that automatically makes it the better of the two.

LVP looked terrible and she was being a cow to Eileen even if I think that Eileen should let it go. Also that's not British humor that's shady cunty humor. For an example of British humor, see Adela on Ladies of London making fun of Caroline Stanbury for being an irritating cow at Mapperton. "Caroline is tired. She's had a busy trying day. She's been driven down here and had her makeup done."

• Love 16
13 hours ago, sasha206 said:

OMG, yes.  Her face looked like it was about to melt off of her.  The fillers were overdone and looks like someone smeared butter on her and broiled her.

not only that, she acted as if she was either drunk or high as a kite.  That woman really annoys me.

• Love 9

Erika's breasts are too big to wear that kind of dress, or any dress or top that is not fitted.  The dress drapes over her breasts making her look like she has no shape or waist, and makes her look tubby and like a defensive lineman in the shoulders.

She looked like she'd just gotten out of a pool and put a shirt over her bathing suit!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I fast forwarded through most of her scene. Her music is fucking awful, and the "OMG, you're so bad!" ass kissing by her gay employees is annoying as hell.

Erika in her blog said Dorit asked for something stunning.  With her hair and her make-up and her on-point fashion sense she delivered.

I find Erika way too confident.  Her hair looks like a cheap Halloween wig, her make up applied with a palette knife and the T-Shirt was hideous, show off her not so fabulous heavy kneed legs.  Here it is-it can be yours for $448.00.  https://www.moschino.com/us/minidress_cod34648816gj.html?gclid=CNX2muiv9NACFdQvgQod41wFSQ&tp=47300

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika in her blog said Dorit asked for something stunning.  With her hair and her make-up and her on-point fashion sense she delivered.

I find Erika way too confident.  Her hair looks like a cheap Halloween wig, her make up applied with a palette knife and the T-Shirt was hideous, show off her not so fabulous heavy kneed legs.  Here it is-it can be yours for $448.00.  https://www.moschino.com/us/minidress_cod34648816gj.html?gclid=CNX2muiv9NACFdQvgQod41wFSQ&tp=47300

I gotta agree with Erika on this one. If you're going to use "stunning" as the dress code descriptor, expect a diversity of interpretations.

• Love 9

Also, if the dress code really was "stunning," LVP failed so hard. I mean, I can't stand her, but credit where credit is due: in past seasons, she usually looked fine. But this year!? It's like she's had a psychotic fashion break. That blue taffeta getup she's wearing in the talking heads!? She looks like the embodiment of a Long Island mall, circa 1989!

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 13

It might be just me but I found PK explaining chatting up to the poor dumb Americans just a wee bit condescending.  In this age of the internet and every other movie star being British - really don't need help with the big words.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

LVP was so overdone/OTT at Dorit's party, she looked like a really bad drag queen doing LVP

I agree.  LVP needs a complete makeover, and I mean the works:  Hair, makeup and wardrobe.  Get rid of everything in her closet and find a new hairdresser/makeup artist.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Lady Grump said:

I gotta agree with Erika on this one. If you're going to use "stunning" as the dress code descriptor, expect a diversity of interpretations.

Well, it certainly stunned some of them. But perhaps not as intended...

38 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

On What Not to Wear, they used to talk about how women get stuck in a style rut from the time they felt sexiest. That was clearly the 80s for Lisa. It's incomprehensible to me the Eileen and LVP are basically the same age. LVP looks and dresses like the lost Collins sister.

The other day, I was watching a BBC retrospective of Top of the Pops, and to introduce ABC they actually showed LVP's face (from the "Poison Arrow" video) before they showed the band, which I found kind of humorous. Anyway, I was struck by how LVP still looks pretty similar--and this episode/conversation just reinforces that. Similar hair. Similar demeanor. And she kinda looked old-ish then, so her current-day appearance isn't all that different.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

America is great for 2nd chances when you are the Giudices of the UK and probably not accepted anywhere in polite society. And then there is George O'Dowd

PK is a talent agent which I'm sure is a lucrative profession but Bentley money?, I'm not sure.  Could be a scandal waiting to happen.  At least they can save money on taxes in the US versus the UK.

4 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I thought Dorit's birthday Bentley was ugly and the color tacky but what do I know, I drive a gray Toyota that I had to pay for myself

Sister!  My Toyota is brown.  Maybe it's because I live in the Northwest but nobody around here and it's a super wealthy area, would be caught dead in a showy beast like that Bentley.  They'd be laughed out of town.  A Tesla maybe only because you could justify the expense by saying it was environmentally friendly.

I'm no fashion expert, obviously, but I love LisaVP's look.  I look forward to seeing what her look is more than any of the other women because she has her own style and she takes risks.  Like those gloves she wore at Dorit's party with the big fake diamonds on the them.  I think you could argue successfully that they belonged in some 7 year old's dress up box but they were different and unexpected much like Lisa herself.  Also the hat she wore when she was riding, a new one on me.  I've never seen a wide brim like that on a riding helmet and it would not be acceptable in a show ring but I guess if you're just trotting around on your own horse for you own pleasure in sunny CA it makes sense. 

Edited by zulualpha
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

PK is a talent agent which I'm sure is a lucrative profession but Bentley money?, I'm not sure. 

I'm betting that all these cars that they trot out as gifts are leased, and not actually purchased.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

I'm no fashion expert, obviously, but I love LisaVP's look.  I look forward to seeing what her look is more than any of the other women because she has her own style and she takes risks.  Like those gloves she wore at Dorit's party with the big fake diamonds on the them.  I think you could argue successfully that they belonged in some 7 year old's dress up box but they were different and unexpected much like Lisa herself.  Also the hat she wore when she was riding, a new one on me.  I've never seen a wide brim like that on a riding helmet and it would not be acceptable in a show ring but I guess if you're just trotting around on your own horse for you own pleasure in sunny CA it makes sense. 

I'm going to speculate that one's opinion, of LVP's style, may depend on age. Like, for older heads, like myself, there is nothing unique about Lisa's look. We grew up surrounded by that aesthetic. So, to us, Lisa looks stuck in fashion time warp. But, if you didn't live through that time, perhaps her look is something new to you?

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

PK is a talent agent which I'm sure is a lucrative profession but Bentley money?, I'm not sure.  Could be a scandal waiting to happen.  At least they can save money on taxes in the US versus the UK.

Sister!  My Toyota is brown.  Maybe it's because I live in the Northwest but nobody around here and it's a super wealthy area, would be caught dead in a showy beast like that Bentley.  They'd be laughed out of town.  A Tesla maybe only because you could justify the expense by saying it was environmentally friendly.

The riding outfit, i'm not sure if this is okay to say (for the record, i'm 1/8th Chinese), reminded me of Asian women going to extremes to avoid the sun. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Eileen has no problem throwing barbs at Lisa but Heaven Forbid, Lisa throw them at Eileen. LOL

I am generally a fan of LVP even though she can be quite shady HOWEVER, Eileen needs to stop being such an easy target.  LVP made a joke not some serious accusation.  The problem was LVP and Eileen are not friends and Eileen seems humorless.  I would have howled if my friend said that to me.  For Eileen to take such offense was weird.  If she and Vince are good this should not have raised an eyebrow.  I was watching with Mr. Natalie and I told him if LVP had said that to me, having been married a long time, my response to the joke would have been AGAIN?.  The idea of my husband behaving that way is ludicrous.  

What is going on with Rinna's skin?  It looks terrible.  I didn't like Erika's dress because she looked like she was wearing jammies.  Next thing you know some designer will have a take on the Forever Lazy and some HW will show up looking like a blueberry (check them out, hilarious!).  Dorit/PK?  I am waiting for the skeletons to come rattling out of the closet.  New car?  Expensive party?  Bankruptcy must be right around the corner.

17 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But is it harder to put on a dress than a t-shirt?  My guess is she has lots of frocks. 

No but as soon as the poster mentioned she'd been sick it made sense to me.  If I have had a stomach bug the last thing I want is clothing tight to my belly.   

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

If it doesn't look good on a 20 something tall model, it sure as shit isn't going to look good on a 45 year old.  That is one ugly and ridiculously expensive dress.  Looks like something you'd see on a clearance rack from a Big & Tall store.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am generally a fan of LVP even though she can be quite shady HOWEVER, Eileen needs to stop being such an easy target.  LVP made a joke not some serious accusation.  The problem was LVP and Eileen are not friends and Eileen seems humorless.  I would have howled if my friend said that to me.  For Eileen to take such offense was weird.  If she and Vince are good this should not have raised an eyebrow.  I was watching with Mr. Natalie and I told him if LVP had said that to me, having been married a long time, my response to the joke would have been AGAIN?.  The idea of my husband behaving that way is ludicrous.  

What is going on with Rinna's skin?  It looks terrible.  I didn't like Erika's dress because she looked like she was wearing jammies.  Next thing you know some designer will have a take on the Forever Lazy and some HW will show up looking like a blueberry (check them out, hilarious!).  Dorit/PK?  I am waiting for the skeletons to come rattling out of the closet.  New car?  Expensive party?  Bankruptcy must be right around the corner.

No but as soon as the poster mentioned she'd been sick it made sense to me.  If I have had a stomach bug the last thing I want is clothing tight to my belly.   

In matter of facts,

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dorit-kemsley-rhobh-husband-paul-kemsley-bankruptcy-filing/

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

LVP admitted in her blog that she was trying to get a reaction from Eileen when she made the comment about Vinny. She said that Eileen knew what she was up to, and didn't take the bait (at least not directly to LVP when she made the comment), and seemed to indicate that perhaps the fact that Eileen didn't get pissy and start an argument meant they might be able to have some sort of a relationship in the future. It was a shitty thing to do, but I guess it is progress that LVP is owning up to trying to start something. 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Lisa admits to trying to "bait" (aka/test) Eileen so that she could see if they could move on past last year, especially after Eileen's comment about Lisa's "I'm Sorry about your mother" reaction. From Lisa's blog....."Yes, I was wildly inappropriate in a jesting manner when I uttered the retort to Eileen regarding Vinny, most definitely a retort to see if we could actually go a whole season dwelling on something I had said...but I think she was wise to me. She knew I was looking for a reaction, and she wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of rising to the bait. Goody, maybe there was hope for us after all. Maybe we could indulge in playful banter and relax a little." Sadly, I think Lisa is wrong in thinking Eileen will ever move on past the use of the dreaded "affair" word. 

But, would you go to a party when you have been actively vomiting for 2 days and kiss people hello like Erika did?

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

"Yes, I was wildly inappropriate in a jesting manner when I uttered the retort to Eileen regarding Vinny, most definitely a retort to see if we could actually go a whole season dwelling on something I had said...but I think she was wise to me. She knew I was looking for a reaction, and she wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of rising to the bait. Goody, maybe there was hope for us after all. Maybe we could indulge in playful banter and relax a little."

I call bullshit. This is revisionist framing on Lisa's part. She's surveyed the reactions, and then crafted her blog to frame it like she wasn't being "petty", but instead cleverly "testing" Eileen. Either way, ew.

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Grump said:

I call bullshit. This is revisionist framing on Lisa's part. She's surveyed the reactions, and then crafted her blog to make it seem like she wasn't being "petty", but "testing" Eileen. Either way, ew.

I don't think she had time enough to "survey" viewer reactions to "craft" her blog. I saw what she did and why she did it last night during the episode and posted about it last night and her blog only confirmed it. Oh, and they have to turn in their blogs for "editing/screening" before Bravo posts them. More than likely, she sent them her blog right before or directly after the episode aired.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

I call bullshit. This is revisionist framing on Lisa's part. She's surveyed the reactions, and then crafted her blog to frame it like she wasn't being "petty", but instead cleverly "testing" Eileen. Either way, ew.

Yes to this. LVP is the queen of revisionist history and surveying reactions from the public. That is what she has always done. My guess is that she is quite alarmed by the negative feedback she has received over the last two episodes and needs to do some spinning. 

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think she had time enough to "survey" viewer reactions to "craft" her blog. I saw what she did and why she did it last night during the episode and posted about it last night and her blog only confirmed it. Oh, and they have to turn in their blogs for "editing/screening" before Bravo posts them. More than likely, she sent them her blog right before or directly after the episode aired.

She got negative reactions last week, so she knew where this was headed, and of course she had seen this episode a week or so ago. She would have to be dumber than hair to not see how she came off in this episode. The reaction from the other gals when Eileen repeated what LVP had said to her would have given her a clue if nothing else did. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think the ladies have the day to put final touches on their blogs. That's why they include references to the actual episode editing. Plus, if they were all in-hand before airing, they'd go up immediately. But they trickle in. But, let's say you're right: Lisa's blog was "in the can" before the episode aired. Her explanation is still shitty as all get out. People are supposed to be over those games by the time they hit their 50s. That's some teenage crap, right there. Just be upfront, leave the pettiness behind, and act like a grown ass adult.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think she had time enough to "survey" viewer reactions to "craft" her blog. I saw what she did and why she did it last night during the episode and posted about it last night and her blog only confirmed it.

I don't understand the confusion. LVP straight up said in her TH's on last night's show she was deliberately getting in her digs at Rinna and Eileen because of last season and she was planning to enjoy herself while doing it.  She's not manipulating or hiding or surveying - she said she was going to have her fun poking them because of their treatment of her last season.

People can hate her for it, but she told us that's what she is doing.  I don't begrudge LVP getting as snarky as she wants to Rinna and Eileen, especially Eileen, who was both sour and boring all last season and who most definitely put on her stank face for LVP and then told Rinnna to do it, too.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

LVP made a joke not some serious accusation.  The problem was LVP and Eileen are not friends and Eileen seems humorless.  I would have howled if my friend said that to me.  For Eileen to take such offense was weird.  If she and Vince are good this should not have raised an eyebrow.

But Lisa started this whole thing by deliberately making the dig about the 'affair' last season.  So yeah, Eileen isn't going to find it funny.  It's like if LVP ever made a joke about shoplifting to Kim.  Even if it was hysterical, Kim (and probably Kyle) would never see it as anything more than a nasty try at peeling a scab off.   In addition, Eileen is still waiting for that apology that will never happen.  Because LVP will deny to the death that she meant it to be hurtful.  And that's why Eileen isn't buying LVP's schtick.  She's got her number. 

Anybody remember when LVP got really pissy with Brandi on the dinner cruise in Holland when Brandi jokingly said something about Lisa having affairs?  Another example of LVP being able to dish it but not take it. 

• Love 12

Did Erika's "boys" lose the look book????   WTF was that outfit?  And just because it came off the runway doesn't mean she looked good.    I agree that she looked like she threw on a bathing suit coverup.    I wonder if she would have chosen that particular dress had Tom come with her to the party. 

No Eileen you don't have a sense of humor.  

• Love 17
7 hours ago, PickleDeeDee said:

She needs to go back to her more natural look stat.  Crisp white button up and her cute bootie in jeans

Let me second this. Very few women of any age look as cute as LVP in jeans and a white shirt. She needs to wear a dressier equivalent to that sometimes -- dark dressy slacks and a beautiful white silky button-up blouses, that's the ticket. 

• Love 15

I know Rinna isn't popular around these parts but her saying how her phone autocorrected Dorit to Dorito and then seeing her munch on a Dorito made me bust out laughing.  Both my phone and I would do something like that.

I oftentimes will eat with a salad plate versus a dinner plate, especially if it's just me, but those portions of veggie pasta did look tiny.

I still love how Rinna calls her husband by his full name.  It just tickles me for some reason.

Dorit's party kicked the crap out of Erika's "little" party.  Looked like fun.  Add me to the list of people not that impressed by the rose gold car.  However, PK's speech to her was really nice and seemed sincere.

Eileen was stunning.  She absolutely knows how to dress to the nines with style.  

I think if LVP's comment about Vinnie having his head up someone's skirt had come from Rinna or someone Eileen was chummy with, she would have laughed it off and taken it as a joke.  But when a borderline comment comes from someone you aren't exactly friends with, it's harder to take it in humor.

I too was wondering why Arizona didn't work out for Alexia.  Boston is far away but doesn't Kathy live in NY? 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I know Rinna isn't popular around these parts but her saying how her phone autocorrected Dorit to Dorito and then seeing her munch on a Dorito made me bust out laughing.  Both my phone and I would do something like that.

I oftentimes will eat with a salad plate versus a dinner plate, especially if it's just me, but those portions of veggie pasta did look tiny.

I still love how Rinna calls her husband by his full name.  It just tickles me for some reason.

Dorit's party kicked the crap out of Erika's "little" party.  Looked like fun.  Add me to the list of people not that impressed by the rose gold car.  However, PK's speech to her was really nice and seemed sincere.

Eileen was stunning.  She absolutely knows how to dress to the nines with style.  

I think if LVP's comment about Vinnie having his head up someone's skirt had come from Rinna or someone Eileen was chummy with, she would have laughed it off and taken it as a joke.  But when a borderline comment comes from someone you aren't exactly friends with, it's harder to take it in humor.

I too was wondering why Arizona didn't work out for Alexia.  Boston is far away but doesn't Kathy live in NY? 

I don't mind Rinna at all. She's harmless. A little too obsequious for my taste? Sure. A little too "hooked on Oprah" -- (you know the type)? Sure. But she doesn't seem mean, and that goes a long way with me.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

I think the ladies have the day to put final touches on their blogs. That's why they include references to the actual episode editing. Plus, if they were all in-hand before airing, they'd go up immediately. But they trickle in. But, let's say you're right: Lisa's blog was "in the can" before the episode aired. Her explanation is still shitty as all get out. People are supposed to be over those games by the time they hit their 50s. That's some teenage crap, right there. Just be upfront, leave the pettiness behind, and act like a grown ass adult.

They have a week to do/write/turn in their blogs. They get the episode a week before it airs and Bravo posts them after they go over them first. They do not just post a HW blog without making sure it complies with the storyline the producers have chosen.

As for Lisa's reason/excuse, I agree, what she said wasn't nice but I do get why she had to get that last dig in at Eileen. Eileen just had to get her last "apology" dig in at Lisa just minutes before Lisa did hers, but I guess Eileen is allowed to do it but not Lisa. LOL

57 minutes ago, izabella said:

I don't understand the confusion. LVP straight up said in her TH's on last night's show she was deliberately getting in her digs at Rinna and Eileen because of last season and she was planning to enjoy herself while doing it.  She's not manipulating or hiding or surveying - she said she was going to have her fun poking them because of their treatment of her last season.

People can hate her for it, but she told us that's what she is doing.  I don't begrudge LVP getting as snarky as she wants to Rinna and Eileen, especially Eileen, who was both sour and boring all last season and who most definitely put on her stank face for LVP and then told Rinnna to do it, too.

Exactly, she is dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't. Just think of viewer reaction had Lisa just ignored Rinna/Eileen or act like nothing ever happened last season! LOL

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

That whole bite of zukepasta was at best 20-30 calories, including parm cheese/sauce, she only had 1 small bite.

The only one that could have said that to Eileen where she wouldn't get offended would be Erika because Eileen wants to be Erika! LOL

Alexia was bitten during by Kim's dog, Kingsley, when she was at Arizona and she had to withdraw because the bite required surgery which meant she lost too much class time to make up.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

Let me second this. Very few women of any age look as cute as LVP in jeans and a white shirt. She needs to wear a dressier equivalent to that sometimes -- dark dressy slacks and a beautiful white silky button-up blouses, that's the ticket. 

I think she also looks surprisingly great when she wears long, flowy stuff. And Kyle was fabulous once in long flared jeans--and some kind of tank top maybe?

Me too! I don't even like her too much and that makes me laugh every time!

That whole bite of zukepasta was at best 20-30 calories, including parm cheese/sauce, she only had 1 small bite.

Well, that's what we saw; I don't know about anyone else but I don't care to watch any of them eat a whole meal (or "meal" in the case of that wee little bit), much less Lisa Lips.

Here, we call them "zook nudes." Well, I do--the not-food-motivated BF doesn't join in the fun! (I also like to yell, "I make-a da pasta" a la NJ Jacqueline when I cook "real" noodles.)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

If i understand the current housewife format....a housewife needs to have two types of stories....her personal life and her role within the group story.  So Eileen had the working actress in grief as her personal story...yet is trying to keep a feud with LVP going as her group story.

Im in the camp that likes the day to day stuff....which makes me wish that the producers could edit two types of episodes....one the group drama episode....and the other about the hosuewives in their day to day lives...and give viewers the option online of which they want to watch....theres ton of footage...so why not make good use of it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Anybody remember when LVP got really pissy with Brandi on the dinner cruise in Holland when Brandi jokingly said something about Lisa having affairs?  Another example of LVP being able to dish it but not take it.

Another more serious example is when Kyle made a dig about Lisa's appearance on DWTS, and her 'faiiiiiinting' to the floor, so dramatic. LVP WAS PISSED. This led to all that did LVP pack the gossip mags on the trip or didn't she and LVP getting shirty and stomping off down the beach with tears in her eyes drama. More serious cos LVP needs Kyle by her side. And these were the Brandi years. LVP wasn't coming from the position of pretty much unassailable strength she comes from now. It's going to get really boring if it's all about playing 'hail to the chief' everytime LVP appears, and snideness and bitchery if it doesn't happen. They've given LVP another ally, Dorit, and it looks like LVP sics her new chesspiece (pawn status) on Erika pretty promptly. I want Erika for queen if we're going down this route, just because Bravo is too LVP heavy and that gets tired.

• Love 7