Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: The Buddha Bentley Birthday

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Erika was a big fail as well. A t-shirt? 

i hadn't seen her yet when I commented but yeah ..didn't look appropriate for the occasion regardless of how much money it cost. Maybe better suited for the fancy bbq she had LOL. What is that song? Money can't buy you class?

• Love 19

Eileen always looks amazing.

Have they said how old PK is?  He looks like Dorit's father in some scenes.  And, greasy.  How can getting a car for your birthday still be a surprise to any of these women?  Haven't the majority of them been given a car?

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Eileen always looks amazing.

Have they said how old PK is?  He looks like Dorit's father in some scenes.  And, greasy.  How can getting a car for your birthday still be a surprise to any of these women?  Haven't the majority of them been given a car?

He's not that bad, Vince holds the Gold Medal for greasy looking! Doesn't he ever bathe, wash his hair or wear clean clothes? That man is just gross!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

Eileen is never happy though. She thrives in rehashing drama or finding fault. 

I have the moschino perfume which smells like Clinique happy and dolce & gabbana  light blue mixed and is very "safe" smelling (....accessible and common) and sold in a high end version windex bottle: A rating 

• Love 7

What is it with LVP? She had me rolling my eyes. I'm seeing people be like "Oh it's a joke!". Yeah....no. If Eileen and LVP were "friends", then I could see it. Ha Ha. But yeah, LVP said it to hurt. Joke my ass. Eileen is going to be salty about that for a while.

Speaking of Eileen, looked great at the party. Erika, not feeling that t-shirt. I liked Dorit's outfit. LVP channeling her inner I Dream of Jeannie?

The scene with Rinna and her girls making dinner was cute.....but they ate so little. lmao

Pretty boring episode. 

Edited by Sarcastica
  • Love 14
Just now, Lady Grump said:

I like Erika's fashion choice, if just for the fact that she doesn't feel compelled to follow the crowd all the time.

I  am not so sure Erika would be all that happy if someone showed up to a formal(ish) party at her home (especially if Tom threw it) in a designer T Shirt dress. LOL

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Those poor women auditioning for Erika, it didn't matter how they danced because at the end they were only being picked for their looks and booty. I'm glad I don't live in such a shallow town. 

And their diversity. I mean, they ran the gamut from blonde all the way to redhead! 

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

He's 49, according to Wikipedia. 

• Love 2

Rinna eating pasta was for show.  She is a tiny salad girl with prescribed appetite suppressants.  Adderall is the common drug for that so  doctors do not fall under suspicion.  Legit ADD drug.  Half the world is on it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, snarts said:

Eileen looked amazing at the party.  Kyle did too,but I wouldn't want to stand next to a tall blonde.

I like LVP's humor.  She can take the same type of comebacks too, which is why she enjoys/ed her relationships with Kyle & Brandi.  Eileen loses points with me for often being so dour.

Erika is threatened by Dorit, she doesn't like being last year's shiny object.

With you on this. Except LVP looking good.  She is way too done up.  Necklace? No. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Dorit's reaction to the car was like she was just told a loved one had died.  Face crumple, hand over mouth, anguish whisper, "no, no".  

I am struggling with LVP. 

I love Kyle's facial reactions to LVP's ridiculousness, and her THs as well.  She was really looking like Brooke Shield's in the talking heads. 

• Love 11

I love LVP, just fucking adore her.  She knows how to work it..  She is the star and the queen.  She is good, very good. 

Ahhh, zucchini pasta, that makes sense, okay. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

It was zucchini pasta I think.  Plus,  did you see the tiny plates,  lol. 

On another note,  Erika got a pass on the dress when she said she'd been sick with a bug.  For me at least.  

But is it harder to put on a dress than a t-shirt?  My guess is she has lots of frocks. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But is it harder to put on a dress than a t-shirt?  My guess is she has lots of frocks. 

No, the t-shirt is good.  Been under a rock? 

Edited by wings707
23 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

It was zucchini pasta I think.  Plus,  did you see the tiny plates,  lol. 

On another note,  Erika got a pass on the dress when she said she'd been sick with a bug.  For me at least.  

No pass on the dress from me, when she snarkily commented in her talking head that it just walked down the Moschino runway.  This woman has a HUGE thing for label/name dropping.  (Even when she mentioned the Chanel makeup bag she gave to Dorit).

As far as being throwing up for two days - first thing I thought was maybe she was pregnant!   

Edited by njbchlover
spelling error
  • Love 22

The were really selling the privileged lifestyle of a Beverly Hills socialite tonight.  It's nice to be reminded that wealthy people can be just as miserable as the rest of us.  

I got a chuckle out of Dorit telling her husband she'd say "Yes" to him for the rest of her life after he gave her the Bentley.  I'm sure that didn't even last for the rest of the day.  

Dorit's party was much better than Erika's.  Her husband's speech was sweet but I'm cynical enough to wonder if he actually wrote it himself.

Bring on LVP's snarky humor!  I love it, and it's so much more fun than when she wallows in self-pity.  

• Love 14

I've always loved LisaV's humor but this season , at least to me, it's more mean and stabby. 

I also like PK's speech at the party. I'm shocked that he's 49, he looks so much older than that.

Rinna is on WWHL , she said the pasta was vegetable pasta and it's awkward eating on camera. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Rinna eating pasta was for show.  She is a tiny salad girl with prescribed appetite suppressants.  Adderall is the common drug for that so  doctors do not fall under suspicion.  Legit ADD drug.  Half the world is on it. 

I bet she spat out that Dorito chip she 'ate' in her talking head. I thought to myself "There's no way she's swallowing that!".

• Love 16

Kyle, everyone was laughing at you for ordering your burgers ahead - not just Dorit. And after watching Dorit pout about a Tiffany blue car I've seen enough of her for the rest of the season.

Has LVP ever seen a fucking ASPCA commercial? With the Sarah McLachlan song? Every pet is some kind of organically sourced gluten-free purebred whatever. also, British humor is supposed to be funny.

I haven't loved Eileen lately but her final moments at the close of this ep genuinely cracked me up. 

• Love 5

LVP's hair is everything . Over processed, too long, pony tail on the head, outdated, beehive mess. And her insides match -she's just over the top out of touch. I mean honestly ... what hair stylist in LA would say hey here's an idea let's grow out your hair even longer Lisa ? ! Jumpsuit ? 10 pounds of sugar in a 5 lb bag. 

Erikas tshirt dress was good for the outside party, underdressed for cocktails inside but that was only a short time . Boy does that steep, curvy driveway look like it's a bitch. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

What was with Rinna not being satisfied until she got a look at LVP's butt? 

It was an insult wrapped up in a compliment! LOL Rinna....You look beautiful, You've lost weight! Translates into, you needed to lose weight! Not something you say to someone you are trying to make amend with. LOL

• Love 13

Haha the ladies eating at In-n-Out after Erika's party. That is the go-to-place for late night munchies. In their case, that was their dinner. How the hell did Erika not have food for her guests? 

PK is 49??? He looks older.

• Love 15

What was with Rinna on WWHL tonight? Is her makeup/hair person mad at her? Her hair looked awful and her makeup even worse! She looked as sweaty as Sheree's Bob on the Atl. HWs/as greasy as Vince and her hair looked brittle, like it would snap in half if she touched it!

• Love 8

I normally like Erika's style for the most part but the t-shir dress wasn't even cute.  Wonder how much she paid for that dress that just came off the runway?  I'm sure the designers are laughing their collective asses off that women will pay a huge amount of money for something that looks ready-to-wear from the Walmar clearance bin simply because it has a designer name.

• Love 19