Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Everybody Dies in the End

Episode Description:

From TV.com:

Addy and Doc have no idea where Lucy is when they're approached by a very unusual Zombie! They catch up with Warren and the others but the reunion is short-lived. The Man has Lucy captive at the highest point for miles, and while the Heroes must battle Zona, Blends, Enders, and Zombies, the fate of humanity hangs in the balance in this season finale literal cliffhanger.

From Syfy web site:

Everyone unites for one insane epic battle to rescue Murphy's daughter and end the Zombie virus.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
45 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Can someone explain to me why Murphy's face is changing?

It's a side-effect of Dr. Mertz's injections -- he has slowly been losing his blue color, yet still retains his telepathic control powers over the Zs and the Blends.

One interesting thing I noticed in the preview -- Red is shown running and gunning with Warren and Sun Mei, so does that mean she's actually real ?  But yet there's no sign of 5K in the preview.

• Love 2

Holy cliffhanger, Batman !!!  Except it was more like a cliff-faller.  And since we know there will be a season 4, we will actually find out what happens.

Let's see -- the episode ends with 'The Man', Addie, 5K, and Lucy all jumping off/falling off the cliff and still in mid-air.

We discover that Zona is really 'Zone A', as it was displayed on the side of the huge USAF drone.  What were those groovy psychedelic weapons that were about to fire from the USAF drone ?  Is Zone A part of Area 51 or some other super-secret USAF facility ? And what were those funky adjustable circular things on the bottom of the drone  -- my money is on tractor beams, and they will save everyone that is falling in mid-air.

Sun Mei is fine, Doc is fine, Red is fine, 10K is alive-ish (he may be the 'new Murphy'), Murphy is gut-shot, Roberta is also gut-shot by the bullet that passed through Murphy (and I suspect she will be imbued with Murphy's healing powers and will probably be fine), Citizen Z and Uncle are nowhere to be seen, and Kaya is having issues coping with the fact that Citizen is missing.  The dog still doesn't have a name. And unfortunately Grandpa the talking Z is really dead.

Addie was sidelined for most of the episode scaling the mountain (she was even climbing all night -- now that is bad-ass).

And still no explanation as to how Red and 5K are alive, or how they managed to track 10K's movements, or how they managed to show up just as 10K needed assistance in Spokane.  For some reason, 5K didn't say anything all episode -- not even a ca-caw out of him (since he was raised by crows, after all).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

"Do not get the zombie stoned" is my favorite line from all three seasons of the show. Of course Doc goes and gets him stoned as soon as Addy leaves. And damn, is Addy a badass or what? Climbing a vertical cliff not long after getting her arm dislocated? Wow. Oh, and she better get the Z Whacker back next season. Also, RIP Grandpa Zombie.

So Addy knocked The Man over the cliff and I guess Lucy jumped after her, but why did 5k jump? That seems like...not a great idea. I'm assuming the strange drone will somehow save them, though.

3 hours ago, phalange said:

So Addy knocked The Man over the cliff and I guess Lucy jumped after her, but why did 5k jump? That seems like...not a great idea. I'm assuming the strange drone will somehow save them, though.

Well, he was raised by crows, maybe they taught him how to fly.  :)

• Love 4

Holy cliffhanger, Batman !!!  Except it was more like a cliff-faller.  And since we know there will be a season 4, we will actually find out what happens.

First, it looks like most of the cast will be entering contract renegotiations since their characters either went over the cliff or are on the verge of death. The producers are gonna be playing hardball. ?

• Love 2

Some thoughts...where are these soldiers Warren saw while sneaking around? Doc got a satellite phone now and is able to contact camp Northern Light anytime. Will The man join the crew? Will the crew join Zona?

While I like 10k as character, I think the actor does not a good job.

greetings from germany

Edited by sippinsyrup
  • Love 1

Well, she did scream at the end.

I'm glad 10K is alive.  I couldn't handle losing him AND Glenn in one year.  And speaking of the Walking Dead, hey writers, THAT is how you do a cliff hanger.  

Does anyone know when this will return?  I'm getting rid of cable since the Walking Dead sucks, but I'll get it back when this comes back on.  I'm guessing in the fall?

• Love 4
20 hours ago, jhlipton said:

Kellita Smith makes the show for me -- her bemused smiles at Murphy ar a thing of beauty!

Yup - Murphy gets on my nerves a lot, but put him with Warren and it's all good.  They've been apart too long this season.  "Bite, choke" no "Choke, bite"  LOL I love those two together. I will not be happy if Roberta sustains some kind of weird, permanent damage from being shot. 

This show is so wacky but it works.   I'm really intrigued about Zona and the Man - wish we had gotten a bit more time with whatever's going on there instead of some of the filler type stuff we did get, but I won't grumble, it gives us a lot of good stuff to look forward to next season. 

Oh, RIP (finally) Grandpa Z.

• Love 4

they almost got me when they killed 10k and he didnt come back right away  but i didnt have any emotion about it, that was all used up when i was pissed off that murphy bit him AND when the walking dead killed my 2 favorite characters in 1 EPISODE.

On 17.12.2016 at 6:51 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

And still no explanation as to how Red and 5K are alive, or how they managed to track 10K's movements, or how they managed to show up just as 10K needed assistance in Spokane.  For some reason, 5K didn't say anything all episode -- not even a ca-caw out of him (since he was raised by crows, after all).

I don't really care how and why. It's z nation, things happen. Weird things. Hah. Goes to the same category as how Addie manages to keep her hair so shiny and red.

As said above, THIS is how you make season finale. They all might be dead, or not. Still not annoyed like I was with TWD. Hope this comes back soon.

Edited by Sofinn
  • Love 4

"It's the apocalypse, man! Nothing makes sense!" is this show's "A wizard did it!"

I'm a bit disappointed that quite a few of the regulars wasn't even part of the last showdown. But then they couldn't have the fight be everybody vs. The Man. That would have been too one-sided.

I thought this was the end of the series. Glad to hear there's a season 4. I thought the title meant everybody was gonna get killed off. Then when they "cured" 10K by killing him, I thought the title meant everybody's going to get that same "treatment" (that could still happen!)

• Love 1
On 12/18/2016 at 3:21 PM, raven said:

Yup - Murphy gets on my nerves a lot, but put him with Warren and it's all good.  They've been apart too long this season.  "Bite, choke" no "Choke, bite"  LOL I love those two together. I will not be happy if Roberta sustains some kind of weird, permanent damage from being shot. 

This show is so wacky but it works.   I'm really intrigued about Zona and the Man - wish we had gotten a bit more time with whatever's going on there instead of some of the filler type stuff we did get, but I won't grumble, it gives us a lot of good stuff to look forward to next season. 

Oh, RIP (finally) Grandpa Z.

Maybe they'll be linked now or something. They made sure to show the bullet passing through Murphy before getting into her.

So many things that don't make sense in most episodes, but the one that bothered me the most in this one was the Man suddenly being tender and concerned toward Lucy (even promising to not let anyone hurt her), after treating her so badly and acting like he couldn't stand her in previous episodes. The only explanation that might make sense is if he realized that getting her upset made her age rapidly and so it was better to treat her nicely and pretend he cared about her. But it still seems unlikely that a ruthless mercenary like him could act that nicely toward anyone, especially an annoying kid. Of course, it is also unlikely that he wouldn't have just killed Addie in their previous encounters rather than just beating her up. 

Don't know if I want to watch season 4. I have been more annoyed than entertained in most episodes of seasons 2 and 3, though I did enjoy most of the first season.