Type keyword(s) to search

High Profile Scientologists: Tom, Travolta, and More!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I hate to bring this up in such a classy joint, but at the grocery store I noticed that the tabloids have jumped on the Scientology-is-news bandwagon.  One claims that Tom and Leah are in a feud, another that John Travolta is being held captive by the "church."

Too funny.  Scientologist will get a taste of "fair gaming" tabloid style.  You know the cult is over and done when even the tabloids jump in with pitch forks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, funky-rat said:

I'm really surprised Matt Groening allows her to fundraise for a cult using Bart's voice.

She only did it once.  FOX got mad.  She stopped. 

18 hours ago, green said:

Too funny.  Scientologist will get a taste of "fair gaming" tabloid style.  You know the cult is over and done when even the tabloids jump in with pitch forks.

Elvis returns from dead.  Still doesn't want to be a Scientologist.  Father and Daughter team up to deprogram Priscilla.

I was just listening to an interview with a singer I really like (Father John Misty) and he mentioned having worked with Beck and how he can now text Beck.  He did it in a jokey, name-dropping way.  Now I'm wondering if FJM is in Co$.

Does anyone know about Bryan Cranston? He was on Malcom In The Middle with Christopher Masterson, one of the proselytizing Masterson sibs, and now he's working on a series with Giovanni Ribisi. A little light Googling turned up this quote from a 2012 Rolling Stone Interview.

He's had therapy in part to deal with his childhood issues, and dabbled in self-help in the Eighties. "I did take a Scientology class," he says. "A friend of mine was a Scientologist, and he told me about a course and I took it. It was really good." But he left it there. "I just check it out. I'm not addictive."

I doubt Bryan Cranston is a Scientologist.  In this article he talked about how he and his wife regularly see a couples therapist to keep their marriage good and solid.  He talked about going to therapy and how it doesn't mean you are crazy over and over again.  Sure, he could mean auditing, but it isn't done together and I doubt he would be using such pro-psych terms if he was.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2428043/Breaking-Bads-Bryan-Cranston-reveals-attends-couples-therapy-wife-Robin.html

Here's the orginal Cranston article. He sees a "guy in LA".... perhaps one with an E-meter.  Perhaps he's calling the joint sessions with his wife "therapy" but it's $cientology?  $cientologists tend to stick with her own - above and below the "line" (all cast and crew).  I wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/breaking-bad-q-a-bryan-cranston-on-walter-whites-morality-20130913

Look at how well Will and Jada Smith are able to hide their $cientology.  

From the quote it sounds like Cranston took ONE low level course. Even a lot of ex-Scientologists, like Chris Shelton, have said that some of the introductory courses (the ones that are free or like $50), like the communications course, contain some good & useful information. Of course, considering what you can get into after those first classes, you'd be better off going to Toastmasters or any other non-culty organization to learn communications skills.

Of course, since Cranston DID take one class, he's now in the central files and probably still receives their mailings (unless celebs are better at keeping their contact info under wraps).

3 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

John  Travolta was just in the little Rob Riggle music number before the Superbowl.  Travolta is a Pats fan because of course he is.  

As a New England native and Pats fan I was upset to see him.

On 2/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, fifty8th said:

As a New England native and Pats fan I was upset to see him.

As one New Englander and Pats fan too another do what I do.  I didn't watch the halftime show nor any of the commercials.  I hate that kind of stuff.  Never saw any of the shows or commercials ever and I've watched tons of Superbowls.  Do that and you can avoid all the crap including the above, heh.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Travolta is a Pats fan.  In many ways they are the Yankees of football, so when a celeb is gonna pick a team and don't already have one, they plop a Pats hat on their head.  It's disappointing that they couldn't find a natural, real, Boston Pats fan...since there are a frick fracken ton of them in Hollywood too.  

I'll watch the commercials and halftime show.  Some were okay.  Many were great.  Gaga was awesome.  

On 2/7/2017 at 7:11 AM, shelley1234 said:

It doesn't surprise me at all that Travolta is a Pats fan.  In many ways they are the Yankees of football, so when a celeb is gonna pick a team and don't already have one, they plop a Pats hat on their head.

Okay this is fighting words.  No New England team has anything in common with The Evil Empire.  Or Scientologists and their Evil Empire.  Hoodie would bust their butts from here to eternity.

This just in from a gossip site...Priscilla Presley (who unlike Lisa Marie hasn't publicly distanced herself from The Cult) is now dating

(drumroll)

Sir Tom Jones!!!

At least they're age-appropriate.  He's 76 and she's 71.

Dear Leah,

You simply must return for a second season of your show.

IMDB is closing its message boards at the end of the month, and we will have no place else to snark at Tom Cruise.

I implore you...keep this thread alive!!!

Love,

spiderpig

17 minutes ago, spiderpig said:

Dear Leah,

You simply must return for a second season of your show.

IMDB is closing its message boards at the end of the month, and we will have no place else to snark at Tom Cruise.

I implore you...keep this thread alive!!!

Love,

spiderpig

I suggest signing it, Love, Katie and Nicole.

On 2/9/2017 at 11:47 AM, spiderpig said:

This just in from a gossip site...Priscilla Presley (who unlike Lisa Marie hasn't publicly distanced herself from The Cult) is now dating

(drumroll)

Sir Tom Jones!!!

At least they're age-appropriate.  He's 76 and she's 71.

It's probably rare for a SuperClam to date a civilian....  either it's a fake relationship or he's a $cientologist?

14 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

It's probably rare for a SuperClam to date a civilian....  either it's a fake relationship or he's a $cientologist?

I am not sure she can be picky nor can he.   3558609848.gif

Edited by wings707
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not sure she can be picky nor can he.  :^)  

She was so naturally lovely before all the PS, and her features would have aged beautifully.  For years now, she's looked like an alien.  

I speak as a jellus bitter fatty.  (at least I'm not part of a crazy cult)

Now about Tom...

On 2/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, CofCinci said:

I think I read on Tony Ortega's site that she probably left with LMP.

24 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I wonder how many were trucked in to be volunteer mourners and weep crocodile tears.

Sad but true.  Fake mourners to pad his ego. I wonder if some the forced to attend $cientologists will have a moment of insight during this spectacle. 

52 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

CO$ commercial last night during the Grammy's.

38 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I know he never sees Suri anymore, so I am assuming she wasn't there for the service.  

Hell no.

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I wonder how many were trucked in to be volunteer mourners and weep crocodile tears.

All of Sea Org because they live right there.  

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I find it ironic that the Co$ boasts about "enlightening 126 million on their human rights".  I guess members of the Sea Org are not included in that number.  

Those that weren't Water Weenies  were probably hit up for a memorial donation. We know the Water Weenies are only paid $50 and all the beatings and mind fucking they can take.

The Tom Cruise/Spielberg talk just reminded me of another Tom cringe worthy moment.  Back when Tom was dating Katie and before Spielberg cut ties with him, they were both promoting a movie together (I don't remember which one, maybe one of the Mission Impossibles?)  Anywho, Tom, Steven and his wife Kate Capshaw were being interviewed together on the red carpet and Tom was doing his usual hyper-laughing-oversmiling schtick and talking about how amazing it was working w/Spielberg and then he's gets really hyper (think shades of the black turtleneck interview)  and says "It's great, too, because Steven has a Kate and now I have a Kate too!! HAAAAAAA!!! Isn't that amazing!!!??"   I will never forget the look on Steven Spielbergs face, he was completely mortified with this frozen smile and you could tell he wanted Tom to just shut the hell up.  I think right after that he dumped Cruise...

Edited by Summer
6 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

Aww, too bad she isn't Clear or her brain could just heal that right up!   She must be living her life wrong and that's why her kidneys went kaput.  Bad Scientologist, BAD!!!

Tom Cruise could heal her. He said about as much in his video.

This article at TMZ (yeah I know...) says Lisa Marie is broke and living with her daughter. Now that we know how much money the celebrities give to CO$, you have to wonder if that is part of the reason she is broke.

I also just got done reading Mackenzie Phillips' book and she wrote about how Bijou's mother was a hard-core addict (shooting coke with Mack) while pregnant, so it is no wonder Bijou has screwed up kidneys.

5 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

This article at TMZ (yeah I know...) says Lisa Marie is broke and living with her daughter. Now that we know how much money the celebrities give to CO$, you have to wonder if that is part of the reason she is broke.

I also just got done reading Mackenzie Phillips' book and she wrote about how Bijou's mother was a hard-core addict (shooting coke with Mack) while pregnant, so it is no wonder Bijou has screwed up kidneys.

I read about LMP and the custody battle with her estranged husband.  Reportedly, LMP found "hundreds of indecent photos of children" on her ex's computer. This item then said the twin girls from the Lockwood marriage were in child protective custody, generating much discussion of why they weren't simply left with LMP.

This was from the Daily Mail, which is at best a questionable source.  They did claim that LMP ran through an estimated $300 million fortune.  Most readers were betting that the bulk of this went to CO$.

Don't know where Priscilla figures into this mess.  Maybe she's busy with Tom Jones.