Type keyword(s) to search

High Profile Scientologists: Tom, Travolta, and More!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LegalParrot81 said:

Interesting....

Danny Masterson story

At least one of his victims has found her voice.....against Masterson and to some extent the Cults response.

From this article: "'Danny Masterson is a celebrity. He flourishes and prospers in life. You protect that and reward that.'- direct quote from the Church of Scientology".

That is vile.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... he *said* he was a scientologist and there was a LOT of shady and murdery shit associated with Scientology in the 1960s and 70s but... I mean, he also said he was Jesus Christ and the Devil. 

On 11/21/2017 at 10:41 AM, MamaMax said:

So with Charlie Manson having just kicked the bucket and (hopefully) on his way to Hell, I did some reading on him.  Turns out he was a scientologist. There's a ringing endorsement.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:59 PM, Rap541 said:

Well... he *said* he was a scientologist and there was a LOT of shady and murdery shit associated with Scientology in the 1960s and 70s but... I mean, he also said he was Jesus Christ and the Devil. 

Well, considering he lost the Crowley endorsement...

When Hubbard was living with Jack Parsons and stole his wife (which they mentioned in the Life and Times of L. Ron Hubbard episode) Parsons wrote to Alastair Crowley and called LRH "the most Thelemic person I have ever met" and initiated him into the O.T.O.  Crowley however thought Hubbard was a charlatan.

Parsons and Hubbard were also behind the Babalon Working in 1946, to summon the Scarlet Woman into human form, in the manner of Crowley's Moonchild.  When he heard about it, Crowley said "I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these goats."

Shortly after that, Hubbard bilked Parsons out of $20,000 for some boat-buying scheme (due to Hubbard's "extensive" naval experience) and their friendship broke up.

Beck recently performed on Ellen.  I think it originally aired last month, but, I only saw part of it last week.  I changed the channel pretty quickly.  I do respect a person's right to their own faith, but, I just get sick when I think of how this is not a real church, but, a way to abuse people.  Apparently, Ellen doesn't have any problem with it.  I read online that Beck identifies as Jewish and Scientology. It says that his father was active for a long time.  I wonder if Beck or ELLEN have seen Leah's show. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck

Can someone tell me what it means when you try to LIKE someone's post and a box pops up that says you are not allowed to like it.  BUT, it does accept the Like as the number of Likes increases.  I don't get it. I get how a person may turn off the feature so they can't get Likes, but, that's not the case, because they do have them, as evidenced by a number by their post.  Any ideas?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Beck recently performed on Ellen.  I think it originally aired last month, but, I only saw part of it last week.  I changed the channel pretty quickly.  I do respect a person's right to their own faith, but, I just get sick when I think of how this is not a real church, but, a way to abuse people.  Apparently, Ellen doesn't have any problem with it.  I read online that Beck identifies as Jewish and Scientology. It says that his father was active for a long time.  I wonder if Beck or ELLEN have seen Leah's show. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beck

Can someone tell me what it means when you try to LIKE someone's post and a box pops up that says you are not allowed to like it.  BUT, it does accept the Like as the number of Likes increases.  I don't get it. I get how a person may turn off the feature so they can't get Likes, but, that's not the case, because they do have them, as evidenced by a number by their post.  Any ideas?

It's just a glich in the system.  Try it again.

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, okay.  It actually does accept my LIke, but, still initially gives me that message. Maybe, it'll sort itself out. 

I get that message when I accidentally hit the like button twice.  I think it means I can't like the post because I have already liked it.

I just saw that - immediately came here to see if others had heard.

When I saw the story about Ashton and Mila on the red carpet last night (first time in a long time they both appeared), I thought he must know the heat is on, and is in spin control/deflecting from scrutiny about why he hasn't come out to comment on Danny's crimes.

Yes! About time he faces some consequences for what he did without theprotection of the CO$. And it’s about time Netflix pulls its head out of its ass, too. They couldn’t drop Kevin Spacey fast enough, but they continue to shelter Danny Masterson for months. With “help” from the Cherch, no doubt.

Maybe this means that Leah will be able to air the final, Masterson-centric episode of season two soon.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:31 PM, KHenry14 said:

Its actually not a crucifix, it's an eight pointed star. The 8 points represent the 8 dynamics people need to go through to survive.    Pretty clever of COS to happen to make it look like a crucifix.  ;)

I remember reading that the CO$ "cross" is similar to one used by Aleister Crowley.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:30 PM, RichiesOlderBro said:

In the original OT VIII level materials L Ron Hubbard denounced Jesus and called himself the anti-christ. 

Hubbard at one time lived with Aleister Crowley and was pretty deep into the occult.  Crowley's belief to "do what thou wilt" is one of the principles of Satanism.  

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, Rlb8031 said:

This part from the article infuriates me:

Victim B still initially reported her rape in 2004, but LAPD dropped the case after many Scientologists signed sworn affidavits saying she was lying. The case was reopened in January.

I get that not everyone knows their tactics so I don't know if I can blame the police but it still boils my blood that they just lie, lie, lie about everything.  It's ok for this piece of shit to rape people because he gives them money??? 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, CofCinci said:

Travolta no longer has agents at CAA either... 

I think this is one of the blind items on Blind Gossip (TM) - he's been able to get work/accolades despite the past accusations...so this has to be worse (even though the past shit was terrible) since the biopic is now shelved and CAA dropped him? 

'bout time.

ETA: Blind Gossip solved it: it was Bryan Singer

Edited by TheGreenWave
Update
4 hours ago, Whimsy said:

This part from the article infuriates me:

I get that not everyone knows their tactics so I don't know if I can blame the police but it still boils my blood that they just lie, lie, lie about everything.  It's ok for this piece of shit to rape people because he gives them money??? 

Ticks me off too. Really? You are going to accept these signed affidavits from Scamatology known for lying to get its way? Scamatology must really have the LAPD in its back pocket.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:55 AM, RedheadZombie said:

Hubbard at one time lived with Aleister Crowley and was pretty deep into the occult.  Crowley's belief to "do what thou wilt" is one of the principles of Satanism.

Hubbard never actually lived with Crowley, but with Jack Parsons who was a disciple of Crowley.  For his part, Crowley thought Hubbard was a fraud.

On 2017-12-06 at 3:32 PM, italianguy626 said:

Ticks me off too. Really? You are going to accept these signed affidavits from Scamatology known for lying to get its way? Scamatology must really have the LAPD in its back pocket.

Indeed they do.  In the Pocket right beside the IRS pocket 

Edited by Dahlia
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I didn't come across anything on Jason leaving the cult BUT I did come across an article that he has been fired from Chicago PD.for sexual harassment.     

WOW. Every mother fucking day....

Link? I couldn't find an article about this, but did find many about how he has gone under anger management therapy for the way he has acted on set. Reportedly, his issues are the reason Sophia Bush left Chicago PD. Couldn't find anything that he'd actually been let go.

Today it's Paul Haggis with rape allegations against him. I try to always believe the accuser in these cases but in this instance it seems very suspect. Paul says he was in a back brace and about to have back surgery and there is no way he could have done anything like this. I also give a side-eye to anyone who resorts to blackmail. That just reeks of opportunism. Does she think Paul Haggis is going to pay her 9 million to keep her mouth shut? He took on Scientology, he won't go down without a fight. Has anyone checked to see if the accuser has any ties to Scientology? I am having a very hard time believing this one.

http://deadline.com/2017/12/paul-haggis-denies-rape-allegation-lawsuit-1202228350/

Everything I have heard about Jason Beghe has had to do with his anger issues nothing on sexual harassment.  I can absolutely see that being an issue for him.  Even in his post Scientology video he seems angry (not that I blame him).  I don't think having explosive anger issues at work is acceptable, but I don't tend to think of it as being as bad as sexual harassment either.  If he is going through anger management therapy I hope it helps him find peace. 

As for Paul Haggis my policy with pretty much everyone that has been accused is to wait and see.  I always say ok this is today let's see what tomorrow brings.  In almost every case it's been followed by multiple people coming out to back up the accuser and share their own stories about the same person.  So far I have seen no one else coming after Paul and it doesn't line up with what many other women have said about him.  So right now I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Paul.  Now if tomorrow there is a story with 3 other women I might rethink that.  

7 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Ugh. I never read the comment section of anything. Makes me hate humanity.

I don't usually read them either because they show how horrible people really are. Every time I read comments like that it reinforces my stance of preferring animals over people. 

These comments were some of the worst I read.  A lot of them said if it really happened, why didn't they report it then. I hope nothing ever happens to a female member of these people's families because they sound like they would blame her. 

I read today that a few more women came forward accusing Paul Haggis of rape.  They wanted to remain "anonymous" so maybe it's $cientology fair gaming him.

Edited by juliet73
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Told a psychologist? That alleged victim must not be a Scientologist. 

No the first accuser is not a Scientologist though he claims to have proof that at the time this was supposed to have happened he was recovering from back surgery and physically incapable of doing what she alleges.  The others I don't know.  I know he is claim that Scientology is fair gaming him.  I would not be surprised if they took the opportunity to attack him after the first woman came forward, but I don't know.  There don't appear to be any actual police reports filed at this point but they could be coming.  Mostly I don't know.  I'm waiting for more information to become available and public before I pass judgement. 

I think that Elizabeth Moss needs to think twice about spouting off against celebrity abusers of women, when she stands up in VOCAL support of the COS, who is ABUSIVE to women, men and CHILDREN.  What a hypocrite she is.  I used to be a huge fan, but, I can barely stand to look at her now. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242783/Not-board-Golden-Globes-black-protest.html

Scroll down to see her photo and post. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

It's Moss on Instagram warning about abusers of women.  But, she's a grown woman with plenty of access to news and personal accounts of the horrors of COS.  She gets no breaks with me.  She supports an organization who abuse children.  I found no justification for it. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Time is up for supporting abusive, human trafficking cults as well.  I guess Moss is proud of the fact that the sea org has no pay gap--men and women get the same 15$ per 75 hour work week, unless they're being punished/in the rpf/the hole or DM is just feeling stingy, in which case they don't get paid at all.  Sexual harassment is pretty much built into auditing, too, since if the e-meter is malfunctioning, they are automatically accused/made to confess to perverse sexual acts until the needle changes.