Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: The Oath

• Start Topic

I shot a bullet into the air

It fell to earth I knew not where

Taking out a random fourth grader.

Oops.

I gather, not knowing anything about guns, that high powered rifles cannot shoot through glass? Good to know.

And the former Chief of Staff- Charlie BlueEyes. That actor is so good at untrustworthy.

Am I wrong to wish there were MORE politics and less Action Girl? Especially Incommunicative Action Girl who doesn't understand that the best way to stop a conspiracy is to broadcast it? Perhaps that's why I carefully avoided ever seeing 24.

How did she get a gaping hole in her abdomen from a car crash?

Broken rib that punctured her skin? But ActionGirl can still run the four second mile. Amazing what you can do with duct tape.

We've been streaming this on CTVOnDemand , having missed a few episodes due to having a life. I keep yelling "you have a phone, dammit!" at ActionGirl and waking up DH.

Best thing in this episode: Mrs. President's coat. Love it!

The costume designer must like Dior's New Look,since she gave Emily the same nipped waist/full skirt look in her coat too.

Nikita*! Maybe if you weren't so "Can't tell anyone!" about this whole business, people would find it less important to kill you. In fact doing so would actually be counter productive, because it lends you credibility. They already know you're on to them - secrecy is not helping you any more! Incidentally, she has AMAZING powers of recovery (maybe I should start calling her Wolverine - or I suppose X-23)!

Was Mrs VP the same lady who was giving the orders to the conspiracy members previous weeks? Evidently she wears the pants in that family.

I'm sure Aaron's not involved, so I wonder who's framing him.

Liked the representation of the (ex-)General. He seemed to actually respect the President (which he should)! Nice to know not everyone is in on the conspiracy (well, probably).

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 5:19 AM, Happy Harpy said:

can Hookstraten be VP? K&K make a good team imo, plus she's so interesting that I wouldn't want her to be the Big Bad. Frenemies working together would be more fun to watch at least for this viewer.

I would agree, if she hadn't been angling to undermine him last(?) week. And why didn't she tell Kirkman She'd given Agent Nikita the plans of "Room 105"? I hadn't assumed she was in on the attack (her route to the Presidency is even less likely than VP traitor), but they do seem to be making her more sinister lately.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 7:54 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Tight security there, Secret Service.  An entire building with closed windows but one, and it has a rifle muzzle pointed out of it.

Hey, they had a guy to walk down the corridors, what more do you want!? Though quite why the conspiracy didn't give the shooter Secret Service/FBI accreditation (or actually be a real agent in on the conspiracy) to have him have a reason to be there would have made more sense. From what they've already done, they should have the ability to swing that.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:48 AM, chaifan said:

I think if I were one of two people who figured out a conspiracy and didn't know who to trust, instead of keeping it all to myself I'd tell a whole bunch of people - in Hannah's case, I would have called several of my FBI buddies, a few secret service, one or two military folks.  Yeah, one or two may be in on the conspiracy, but what's the chance they all would?

It's like they've never watched any conspiracy thriller where the Big Bad asks, "Does anyone else know about this?" and then proceeds to kill the person pursuing them when they're told "No". At least arrange some sort of a dead drop in case the next murder attempt succeeds!

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:56 AM, lucindabelle said:

Plan a conspiracy so vast to kill everyone in the top ranking government. You do all this so you could have one congressman miraculously survived, so that he can be chosen as a vice President. Then on the very day that he will be sworn in to have the president assassinated so that all suspicion immediately falls all that congressman who will suddenly become president of the United States. Really?

Well, the Conspiracy could be aliens who don't understand human nature. At this point, I wouldn't rule it out!

* OK, I've finally learned her name is Hannah. But she'll always be Agent Nikita to me!