Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Pride

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, b2H said:

The Vanderpumps have been LGBTQ supporters since their restaurant days in England.  This has been a long-term commitment for Lisa.  She was sincerely concerned when Security came by to say that one potential shooter had been detained in the area.  I am encouraged that Lisa decided not to cancel or scale back the event.  However, that said, there could have easily been another Pulse-style shooting at either of her restaurants.  To willingly walk into a potential war zone is a personal choice.  Fortunately, nothing awful happened.

The same thing could happen at a school, movie theater, mall, office, etc.

• Love 2

But an open air parade is at least as risky, if not more so.  The restaurants are also not totally enclosed.

With many of the other mass shootings here in the States, there are typically increased precautions in the area during the immediate few days.

I don't think it's crazy to be worried about similar attacks across the country. But, ironically, I think the people who were most upset/worried about what happened in Orlando were the ones who showed up. I think Lala and Scheana just wanted a day off of work. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think it's crazy to be worried about similar attacks across the country. But, ironically, I think the people who were most upset/worried about what happened in Orlando were the ones who showed up. I think Lala and Scheana just wanted a day off of work. 

Don't forget Katie because she physically went to work and told Lisa that she wouldn't be working. You've got to admire the chutzpah of someone who shows up at work and says that they don't feel safe at work because it might be a target. Literally don't go to work if this is your actual concern.

• Love 6
On 12/13/2016 at 3:32 PM, chick binewski said:

You guys are truly my people. I was afraid to click on the topic because I thought I might have viewed this ep through the eyes of my tiny cold dead black heart. While that still may be the case I am glad I'm not alone in thinking this was stupid self-serving dreck that used a sad, frightening and violent tragedy to make all the wrong people people feel good about themselves.

You're now my new best friend on this site! 🙂  Love your posts.

On 12/14/2016 at 12:57 AM, racked said:

Ariana and FI's cat fight was wonderful, I enjoy them so much more when they're being bitches than when they're pretending they're better than everyone else and too cool to ever feel catty about anything. 

OMG, the way you said that was so funny!  Thanks for the laugh!

On 12/14/2016 at 3:51 AM, psychoticstate said:

Yeah, we get it, Flat Iron.  You have feelings, you're an actor, you have all of them.  Orlando was beyond tragic and sad but I still got up and went into work that morning.  I also live in LA.  So what gives? 

Yeah, I'm an actor too.  I was in a school play in the second grade.  No, wait!  I was in another play in kindergarten.  Almost forgot.

Where tf does Scheana get off in criticising anyone in regards to sleeping with someone they're not married to????  She was banging Eddie Cibrian for two fricking years.  She definitely knew that he was married.  With children.  I'll always be on Brandi's side for that one.

On 12/14/2016 at 6:05 AM, pbutler111 said:

Is it just me, or is the egregious use of the superfluous "like" getting worse on this show? Especially among the women. No one seems to be able to get through a sentence without throwing at least three or four "likes" into the thing, and it's really getting grating.

What gets me even more irritated is when they say I's, instead of My.  Are. You. Fricking. Serious??????? WTF is I's?????!!!!!!  "Tom and I's relationship." - WHAT?!  It's "MY relationship!!!!!"

On 12/14/2016 at 6:04 AM, Pop Tart said:

Yes that's why his jealousy got no sympathy from me, nor from Ariana, to her credit. Sandoval has proven that he can't stick with anything that would require being a self starter. Remember the Toms' big Sangria promotion tour plan? Or lack of a plan?

Yeah, he's lazy af.  Most of them are.  Ever since being on the show, they've stopped hustling.  Tom wants credit and recognition on other people's work.  Dickhead.

On 12/14/2016 at 1:06 PM, The Mighty Peanut said:

This episode pissed me off. They had no right to milk that tragedy. The only person I believed was FI Tom who was either that emotional or actually is a good actor after all.

But to act like they were in danger at fucking Pump on the other side of the country? I get that the incident was fresh but it wasn't a rash of connected shootings. IIRC they knew right away it was a lone gunman. Anyway, it seemed cheap to make such a horrific event about LVP and her "show of defiance" in the face of all the lesser minions at pump calling off work.

That reminded me of Lisa doing that event to stop Yulin Dogmeat Festival in LA.  Nobody in Yulin even knew that, that was happening, nor did they give a shit.  What was even the point of having that event?  Another pat on the back for Lisa, for not actually doing anything.  The event didn't change one bloody thing about the Dogmeat Festival.  She's a Slacktivist.

On 12/14/2016 at 4:43 PM, The Mighty Peanut said:

But back to fighting and fucking!

I laughed sooooo hard when I read that!!!  LOVED the way you said it.

Edited by SarahPrtr
On 12/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, SarahPrtr said:

That reminded me of Lisa doing that event to stop Yulin Dogmeat Festival in LA.  Nobody in Yulin even knew that, that was happening, nor did they give a shit.  What was even the point of having that event?  Another pat on the back for Lisa, for not actually doing anything.  The event didn't change one bloody thing about the Dogmeat Festival.  She's a Slacktivist.

Dogmeat festival?  Say what? 

On 12/1/2019 at 1:53 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Amen to that. Is LVP even still doing ANYTHING to continue the fight to end dog and CAT torture (for food) in China? 

Probably not. She needs that money for dog clothes and dog tuxedos, and pretty pink paint in her dog rescue location. And paying the two John's to do what?

I thought LVP's rescue was non profit. I'm guessing there is lots of profit involved for the John's. 

And I am NOT an LVP hater. I just hate some of her fake behavior when it comes to animal rescue. 

Staying on topic.....I LOVE her custom made, tailored blouses and shirts! 

• Love 1