Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Stewardess Interruptus

Athena

After Lucifer and Chloe have an interrupted "moment," the tension between the two of them makes it difficult to investigate the murder of two victims, who happen to be Lucifer's ex-flames. Since Lucifer seems to be the only connection, interviews are conducted with his recent paramours and a surprising connection is made that helps lead them to the killer. Meanwhile, Charlotte continues to try and manipulate Chloe and Lucifer's impending romance and a larger threat is revealed.

"Am I boyfriend material?"  Never thought I'd hear THAT come out of the mouth of the Prince of Darkness!
Maze is so awesome.  Lesley Ann Brandt just kills it each and every week.

And, we got to see the Devil for a change.  It's been too long!

• Love 11

Yay, Lucifer is back!

Still not sure if I really want them to go there with Lucifer and Chloe, but I enjoyed how this time, it was all about Lucifer trying to prove he was "boyfriend material", all while getting stuck in a case that involved digging up all of his past flings.  Liked how casual it was that it was both men and women (although, it still seem like the majority was the latter), and how neither he or Chloe acted like it was that big of a deal.  I did suspect "Tommy Bahama" early on though, since that random exchange seem to be more then just a causal funny scene.

In real life, that stalker scene would be scary as hell, but I admit that I still laughed over it and especially how baffled Lucifer was throughout the entire thing.  Tom Ellis really has great comedic timing.  Also loved his hand raise when Chloe asked "Is there anyone in LA that hasn't slept with Charlotte?!"

Glad we got a Trixie scene.  Even if it was brief, I like how Maze is rubbing off on her.  Not in a horrible, dangerous way, but in a "She prefers sugarly cereal to eggs" kind of way!

Maz self-discovery over not caring about what others think and learning to appreciate herself was great.  She was fun in the first season, but she is really coming into her own this season.  And I am certainly all for Lesley-Ann Brandt rocking the sexy stewardess look.

Dan had some great interaction with both Maze and Lucifer in this one.  Again, I remember when I use to find him kind of dull.  He has really grown on me now (then again, I could say the same thing for the entire show.)

Whatever Charlotte is planning now is totally going to end up being bad news for almost everyone, I suspect.  Amenadiel took the backseat for this episode, but I still enjoyed his wincing, anytime "Mom" brought up enjoying sex.  Linda's one scene was awesome.  More Linda/Maze, please!

I can only imagine what kind of ideas and acts that were brought up and actually rejected in the writers' room, during the "Exes discuss what Lucifer performed on them" montage! 

The return of "The Devil" was a nice surprise.  Lucifer can still bring the scary and intensity.  And I like that it was because he was truly upset that he killed his flings, because even if their relationships were on a shallow level, he still wanted them to have justice.

• Love 15

"You're going to need a bigger notepad". Thank God Lucifer is back! I missed the show so. much.

It was great to see all the cast again and the multiple interactions, including Douchifer. Now Dan calls him "man", aww. "I don't need a stepdad" LOL. Dr.Linda has the patience of an angel, Maze was awesome. Loved Dan flipping out because of Perry.

I liked the dive into Lucifer's sex life. Ditto, good that they didn't cower about Lucifer sleeping with men. I wondered at first if it was a good idea to weave so directly the Lucifer/Chloe relationship into the main investigation, but it worked well as a smokescreen. I didn't suspect the culprit because I linked him to the "Chloe/Lucifer" part only (Edited to add: different strokes, LOL).

About that scene at the party, Lucifer's "she's spoken for" was hilarious, but I thought it was also a nice way to show how he had a hard time trying to adjust to his feelings and therefore overdid it.

What I really, really love about the relationship between Lucifer and Chloe is that both are selfless when it comes to one another; and the last scene was a good illustration of this. Lucifer wanting the best for her and valuing her reassured Chloe on some level, her "we're too different" was imo reading like "I'm not enough for you" - and I liked that the writers conveyed this way how Chloe and Lucifer actually shared the same worry- yet she couldn't stand that he deemed himself unworthy of her and it made her overcome her fear. I preferred this scene on the beach to the flirty one in the beginning (imo, it was a bit too obvious that something interruptus would happen) and I found T.Ellis and L.German perfect. Very lovely scene.

So, they did. Of course it won't go smoothly (unfortunately) but I'm very carefully optimistic considering how the characters dealt with an obvious issue  between them (how different they are) in this one. Talking, expressing how they felt, not judging etc. As long as trust and respect between the characters aren't destroyed for the sake of drama, this will work for me. (No, I never learn. Sigh.)

Trixie was the icing on the cake. And I liked that she wasn't Shipper on Deck  but simply curious about the "date". As much as I like the subversion of the Shipper on Deck trope with Charlotte and Amenadiel after they played it straight with Ella before the hiatus.

So Mom isn't going to be the big bad, it seems?

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

It was great to see all the cast again and the multiple interactions, including Douchifer. Now Dan calls him "man", aww. "I don't need a stepdad" LOL. Dr.Linda has the patience of an angel, Maze was awesome. Loved Dan flipping out because of Perry.

I think he actually said "Step-Dan."  Lucifer does love his puns.

I am so glad this show is back.  I don't know how many times I rewound different parts of it because of one-liners or small gestures.  I love that this show can make me laugh but also be serious too.  The cast is wonderful and in real life seems like they enjoy themselves and working with each other.

Ella was missing this week and Linda and Amenadiel's scenes were too short.  The faces he was making in the coffee scene with Charlotte were hilarious.

I am fine with Lucifer and Chloe getting together as long as they still have their core friendship.  And whew, next week's preview?  Can't wait for that.

• Love 8

Myabe Lucy losing his mojo.  He give the guy his devil face and he did not go totally insane like the other!!  Hmmmm?  

Lucy " I am not a 2 hump chump, or what ever he said"!  So funny!

Maze saying she is amazing!!  

What was in there vials and who was that bad guy?   Who was the guy that died after getting some viral juice on him?   

Edited by gwhh
Spoiler

It's amazing to me (besides how much this was MUST watch TV) that there is a total procedural, and then there is a total supernatural/humanity storyline inside of an hour.  I think "Mom" will be the big bad, and it's a little painful to watch Lucifer preen under her approval.  Sigh.

Lucifer saying Trixie doesn't contribute to the rent....does that mean he realizes his reaction to her is purposefully over the top?

The Maze/Linda lunch was the best side story and Maze with her self love bitches to Chloe was amaze-balls and hilarious! 

Plus how both Dan and Chloe just kind of shake their heads at the weirdness that comes from Lucifer and Maze is gold.

And every.single.time Tom Ellis just slays me with his self-insight faces of the week.  Wow, can that dude emote.

I also didn't think he was losing his mojo, just controlling it after the previous wipe outs. 

Guess they definitely won't be brother and sister, then.  Such a distinction between love, respect and sex. Wow.

Edited by Jlina
no spoiler, I just can't make it go away
  • Love 3

Was it my imagination or did Chloe look less dead & dried up?

There's only 1 more episode until the winter finale? The show hasn't been on for weeks & they come back for only 2 episodes?

• Love 4

Best thing ever: Maze, in a gorgeous black leather dress and boots, angrily eating vodka-soaked sugar bomb cereal. Another great moment was when Linda was passively-aggressively complaining to her about people who take advantage of her during her lunch break and Maze is immediately ready to "take care" of whomever it is bothering her favorite doctor... at which point Linda realizes Maze will make it up to her in some other way. Brilliant!

I also loved Dan's line to Lucifer: You say some weird stuff sometimes. Speaking of which, Luci has really toned down the devil talk. I don't think he referred to himself in a devilish manner at all this episode (although we did get the return of his powers which was great) and I wonder if he was downplaying the devil aspects on purpose.

Luci's stalker was adorable. Bonus points for a Hello Kitty reference.

Amenadiel and Mom's plan to "bring everyone home" seems kinda vague. Amenadiel could change the whole tone of everything if he would indeed just spit out the truth and tell Lucifer that Chloe is part divine. Instead he's trying to be coy and sneaky and counting on Lucifer's ADD to keep secrets for him. This will not work out well for him in the end and he knows it.

• Love 8

I must admit I was disappointed with the beginning of the episode and the interrupted kiss - all I could think of was 'typical' cop out of TV writers who get themselves in a box.

That's why I was so surprised and happy with the ending. Now we get to see how the two characters we care about deal with it.

Lucifer: "step-Dan"

Dan: "you say some weird stuff"    CLASSIC!

So, Chloe and Lucifer are almost totally out of the loop on what is actually going on - even Amenadiel who hasn't done much this season except sit around and look sad knows more (btw, am I the only one who thinks this is a waste of D.B. Woodside? He is coming across as the weakest character on the show).

As I understand it, episodes the next two weeks (completing the original Fox commitment of 13 shows) and then 9 shows May/June.  Creates a real challenge for the show and Fox since renewals start in March with no Lucifer episodes and ratings Feb/Mar/April.  Does this imply that Fox has already decided to renew; if not, certainly not a fair test.

• Love 6

Super happy my show is back - I may have done it a disservice watching it right after watching Sherlock.

The PD full of Lucifer's one night stands and Chloe talking to them all was pretty funny.  Chloe's realization that they all meant nothing to Lucifer - that bringing a hamburger and fries is Lucifer's way to show she means more.

Sugar cereal and vodka - the breakfast of the Amazing!!   

The Stalker had me rolling - sniffing Lucifer and the voodoo doll right after he touched it.

It's odd - IMDB has the episodes going straight through to #19 on 20 March.

• Love 2

After my complaints is earlier episodes that they seemed to be "straightening out" Lucifer, I was very happy they included men in this episode. I was also very relieved to hear Chloe speak about why I think they'd make a bad couple because they enjoy different things in life, but that wasn't resolved/changed at all just because Lucifer buys her food and does care about her. Doesn't Lucifer realize this may be more time around "the urchin that doesn't pay rent" (that killed me!) There was so much to love around his trip down one night stands and being offended that Chloe would think it would have only taken five minutes to sleep with that girl.

"Step Dan"! "You say some weird things." I never want Lucifer and Dan to be friends, but I love them together like this.

MAZE! What more needs to be said there?

My big complaint is I could not see what specifically was in that case at the end. It looked like needles of some sort?

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Jlina said:

Plus how both Dan and Chloe just kind of shake their heads at the weirdness that comes from Lucifer and Maze is gold.

I love this, they just dont even question their weirdness anymore. "You say some weird stuff man". 

So we finally get confirmation that Lucifer swings both ways, even though he seems to lean more towards women. Chloe is all "well you didn't sleep with this victim" and Lucifer is all "yeah...I totally did. So fit". But other than a quick double take from Chloe, it really wasn't a big deal. I thought it was a good idea that, if they are going to do Chloe/Lucifer, they should do it in an episode focusing on Lucifer and his romantic issues. I still prefer them as friends, but I can deal with them hooking up if its used well. 

I always enjoy Dan and Lucifer and when they kind of get along. And Dan and Maze are a lot of fun together. I cant believe how much Dan has grown on me (but so has the whole show, so here we are). 

Maze is awesome, as always. Poor Doctor Linda. She just has the patience of a saint. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to rip her off. Other than Maze, of course. I`ll tell you how awesome you are Maze! I loved her reaction to Chloe not being thrilled abut her dads killer getting murdered. You could see her gears turning in her head. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Maze is awesome, as always. Poor Doctor Linda. She just has the patience of a saint.

Suddenly, I want this series to end with "Dad" deciding this is literally true and Linda gets granted actual sainthood for dealing with two of his sons and a demon.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

My big complaint is I could not see what specifically was in that case at the end. It looked like needles of some sort?

Me too. What are these vials and needles for? Who was the person in black (I'm thinking Mom)?  And will we see "Dad" in some incarnation (I'm thinking young child) in the season ending?  

Otherwise - Maze kicks ass. I would like to see a temporary pairing of Maze and Douche Dan.  What happened to the religious girl from the police force?  I'm hoping Lucifer gives stalker girl at least one night.

13 hours ago, gameoff said:

I think he actually said "Step-Dan."  Lucifer does love his puns.

I am so glad this show is back.  I don't know how many times I rewound different parts of it because of one-liners or small gestures.  I love that this show can make me laugh but also be serious too.  The cast is wonderful and in real life seems like they enjoy themselves and working with each other.

Ella was missing this week and Linda and Amenadiel's scenes were too short.  The faces he was making in the coffee scene with Charlotte were hilarious.

I am fine with Lucifer and Chloe getting together as long as they still have their core friendship.  And whew, next week's preview?  Can't wait for that.

Yes, it was 'Step-Dan' which made it even more awesome, and Dan's puzzled look and 'you say the strangest things' comment after.  I laughed out loud.  Love this show.  And while Maze was amusing in the first season, her character has become really awesome and well rounded this season.  Love her.  How is this show doing ratings wise?  Loving new Fox shows is dangerous...

Edited by AlleC17
  • Love 4

Anyone else see Leslie-Ann Brandt doing her web broadcast last night? If not, some random points:

3 episodes in January to fulfill original Fox commitment then the last 9 starting in May for the 22 episode extension; they are working on 2-18 this week. Issue is new? Fox shows (other than Lucifer) that Fox had to cram into the schedule somehow

She is pregnant and was during the show that was on last night (filmed late last November I believe)

Did a "laugh out loud" reaction when asked if she and Dan would be getting together

Did the "zipper across her lips" thing when asked if we would see hell again this year

I'm not sure I am drawing the right conclusion but there seems to be another Maze/Dr Linda/Ella girls night out in our future (YEAH!)

I  subscribe to Lucifer thru iTunes which is where I normally watch it - a completely different experience than the over the air broadcast.  The commercials are a real killer. Lucifer is a "dense" enough show in the first place - lots going on and I, at least need to concentrate. It's a little over $20 for a seasons worth of downloads: Highly recommended if you have iTunes

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, lorbeer said:

I'm saddly saying the only one interesting moment of the episode was the mystery of the package. What was it if it wasn't drugs? It looked like blood vials but who knows... any ideas?

I'm thinking some sort of virus. The guy who had the package (did he appear in the episode before the very end? He looked unfamiliar to me but maybe I just didn't pay attention to random-seeming characters) had a nose-bleed and if I made sense of it correctly, I would say he used one of the vials assuming it were drugs?!

I'm torn over the episode. On the one hand, I liked it a lot - Lucifer's many, many lovers and the scenes associated with it were hilarious. And Maze and Linda in Linda's office were fun, too. Maze's cluelessness is kind of predictable but it doesn't make it any less fun and Linda's reaction to it is just perfect. Oh, and I loved how Maze loved that she and Dan made it into the paper, so to speak. I saw a comment on twitter which sums it up perfectly - Maze is like the cat who left the dead mouse on the doorstep and doesn't understand why no one wants it.

I'm not sure I like where they're going with Maze though. After she saw Linda, it became a bit too over the top for my taste, too aggressive.

And this was actually the first episode in which I thought Lucifer's learning about humans and about himself made the episode heavy and took away some of the humor. Lucifer, as a playboy, is light and fun and gives him a certain naivité and carelessness about life. In this episode, I felt it was missing because they're starting to domesticate him and with that comes responsibility and that makes it heavier. Now, the Lucifer-Chloe relationship seems to be enough of a tool rather than a "show goal" so that I will tolerate it and keep watching but I'm not feeling it and I don't like the heavier note that comes with it.

I am curious to see where they're going with Mom and what her plan is and what Amenadiel's role will be in the future. I liked him best when he and Lucifer worked together against the bad guys but I'm curious to find out what the next episodes have in store for him.

During the scene between Mom and Amenadiel, I actually thought that this show could almost survive without a case of the week and that it's taking away from the characters as I thought that we don't know anything about how Mom's fairing with her husband and the kids. Does she live at home? Does she play the loving wife? (If she does, I'm sure her "husband" learned a few new things about sex...) As a wife, wouldn't she have to be social, so what's going on with all of that?

I also loved that they had a return of the devil. I don't think that he's losing his mojo either as not everyone went full-blown crazy before. They guy who had Lucifer's wings wasn't full-blown crazy and had a very different reaction from the guy in the pilot.

The cat-sanctuary cracked me up and it'll be interesting to see how things will play out with Chloe, Lucifer and his being the devil.

• Love 3

I enjoyed the return of Lucifer and all the gang. Kind of a lot. Folks here have covered most of my favourite bits, though. I'm still just a little (okay, quite a lot) ticked off that we're getting THREE episodes and then no more for *how* long? *wails* I don't care why. Fox's reasons for this weirdness don't move me off my spot: I want Lucifer, and I want him all the time. (You may interpret that however you choose.)

• Love 11
4 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

I'm thinking some sort of virus. The guy who had the package (did he appear in the episode before the very end? He looked unfamiliar to me but maybe I just didn't pay attention to random-seeming characters) had a nose-bleed and if I made sense of it correctly, I would say he used one of the vials assuming it were drugs?!

I thought he said one of the vials broke and spilled on him. I'm thinking it's some sort of virus/plague to wipe out humanity? Specific people? Dunno.

And I liked the cat sanctuary part too, hee!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

I thought he said one of the vials broke and spilled on him. I'm thinking it's some sort of virus/plague to wipe out humanity? Specific people? Dunno.

And I liked the cat sanctuary part too, hee!

Could be. I just remember that there was something about he coming into contact with the contents of the vials though they did look like they had a needle at the end. Why would you need them to have a needle when simple contact is enough? Oh, well.

1 hour ago, CheshireCat said:

Could be. I just remember that there was something about he coming into contact with the contents of the vials though they did look like they had a needle at the end. Why would you need them to have a needle when simple contact is enough? Oh, well.

Maybe to control where the dosage goes? If the vial breaks, anyone near by would be contaminated. If you could inject just one person, though, it's more targeted. Not sure if that's how something like that would actually work, but I could see that being TV-logic.

My only comment on the episode is that Tom Ellis is just so fucking awesome.

• Love 3

I love shows that immediately and totally pull you back in after a hiatus.  Lucifer did that in spades.  Just about everything was top notch, even got a Trixie sighting!

I'm not sure I agree with putting Luci & Chloe together so quickly, but it is what it is.  Guessing there'll be some Dan angst there, with the 'out loud' musing about still having feelings for Chloe.  If they make it mostly humorous, ok, but it could be tedious if drawn out too much.

I would agree to more Maze/Dr Linda scenes.  And excuse my superficial side making an appearance, but Maze (L-A.B) dressed up as one was hella hotter than the actual stewardess.  She was rocking that outfit like crazy.

The virus plot done by only normal humans, or is this a move perpetrated by Mom?

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

I just realized, what happened to the plot about Amenadiel losing his powers? They didn't even mention it this episode, are we going to find out why & what it means? Or did they just drop it?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

I just realized, what happened to the plot about Amenadiel losing his powers? They didn't even mention it this episode, are we going to find out why & what it means? Or did they just drop it?

I would imagine that we'll find out more in future episodes. I'm sure they didn't drop it but it's part of the bigger picture. Mom said in one of the episodes that she knows how to get Amenadiel's powers back and it all seems to be tied to Lucifer, so I think we have to be patient.

• Love 2

I will fly Maze Air anytime!   If there's ever gonna be a Jackie Brown re-make, we have our lead.  Wow.

The best advice any momma ever gave any daughter is "If a man admits to you something against self-interest...BELIEVE IT!"  Luci can say with a clear conscience he tried to warn her.

It's a yooge mistake for the show to give Luci a conscience and for the Chlomance to commence.  The "fun" factor is majorly diminished, now.

Speaking of...more, more, more of Suki stalker!!!!!!!  In the "You can't make this up." department...the actress portraying her is credited as "Diana Bang."

Mom was 100% about manipulating Luci for nefarious purpose in the two previous eps.  Now, she is all sweetness and light towards him.  This will not end well.

Lucimobile!!!!!  If it had wings, it would fly.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:29 PM, aquarian1 said:

Is it wrong that I liked the stalker?  I'd like to see her again, once in a while.

You're not the only one.  I was sold on the character when she frantically sprayed air freshener to cover up her bathroom stank. lol!

We got confirmation that Lucifer is bi.  Couple of posters here said it was already mentioned in a previous episode but I definitely missed it.  Luci seems to go into horn dog mode around women so often that I felt the show was implying that he was straight.  I was also surprised in the diversity of Lucifer's hookups.  None of these women were ugly but I always thought Lucifer's type would be typical LA super model wannabe.  Although he isn't human so looks may not be as big a deal as the actual sex.  If that's the case, then I wish they would've gone further with the diversity of his hookups.  Throw in a 80 year old woman or a fat guy.

As for the mystery vials, I'm thinking angel blood.    

• Love 5

Lucifer right now is the only must see on my schedule and it remains thoroughly enjoyable.  My husband, who often doesn't pay much attention to TV, watches Lucifer with all of his attention antennae turned on. 

This lead him to actually pay attention to Lucifer's stalker.  And my husband had never heard of Hello Kitty.  Ever.  Now he says he's heard of it, but wasn't interested before,  so he did a search.  He's now bemused at the whole Hello Kitty world.  He's about to learn more than he ever wanted to know as he's now getting ads for Hello Kitty, every time he opens the internet.  Every. Time.   I guess we just blame Lucifer as an inside joke.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, maczero said:

You're not the only one.  I was sold on the character when she frantically sprayed air freshener to cover up her bathroom stank. lol!

We got confirmation that Lucifer is bi.  Couple of posters here said it was already mentioned in a previous episode but I definitely missed it. 

Well, I do remember that he was shown in bed with another guy and at least one if not two women in one of the earlier episodes.

2 hours ago, maczero said:

Luci seems to go into horn dog mode around women so often that I felt the show was implying that he was straight.  I was also surprised in the diversity of Lucifer's hookups.  None of these women were ugly but I always thought Lucifer's type would be typical LA super model wannabe.  Although he isn't human so looks may not be as big a deal as the actual sex.  If that's the case, then I wish they would've gone further with the diversity of his hookups.  Throw in a 80 year old woman or a fat guy.

I think it is about the body, just not a specific type. As long as the body is attractive, Lucifer seems to be ogling.

5 minutes ago, paulusar said:

As Lucifer and Maze are bisexual and Mother and Brother are heterosexual is there an implication that not being straight condemns you hell? We already have the implication that Satan in British.

I don't think they're taking that kind of a stance. We don't really know if Mom and Amenadiel are straight. I think they're both new to this, from their comments, I am under the impression that neither has had sex before they came to earth, so I would think the same applied to Lucifer and Maze. What I think is that they discovered that sex is fun and that it's fun with both men and women and gender doesn't really matter. Amenadiel doesn't seem to be as hooked on sex, there only seems to have been Maze but we don't know what Mom is up to when she's not plotting against Lucifer. So, she could very well have partners of both genders, too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, paulusar said:

As Lucifer and Maze are bisexual and Mother and Brother are heterosexual is there an implication that not being straight condemns you hell? We already have the implication that Satan in British.

Lucifer was in Hell because he is a fallen angel and was sent there to run it by his Dad. Maze was in Hell cause she's a demon. It's not like they would be chilling in heaven if they were 100% straight.  Amenidiel was in heaven cause he's an angel, mom was in hell cause she was a prisoner. Their positions dont have anything to do with their sexuality.

• Love 2

So glad this show is finally back, even if only for a little while (I'd say, WTH, Fox?! but nothing Fox does is really surprising anymore).

Don't know if it's good or bad that I immediately knew which animated cat and music video Chloe was referring to (Paula Abdul's Opposites Attract, if anyone cares). It sure made me laugh, though. The dialogue was really sharp in this ep - kudos to whoever wrote it!

Nice to see Trixie and Linda, even if briefly, and I'm happy that Amenadiel and Luci had a scene together, finally. I didn't care much about Dan or Maze in the first season but they've done a great job fleshing out both characters this year. Love Dan and Luci's weird little anti-friendship.

• Love 1

Well, we know that Mom has had something analagous to sex, hence the creation of the universe and having multiple angelic children, apparently as separate subsequent events from the initial act of creation. I think it's just the bodily mechanics of sex that are new to her. Since Charlotte was presumably heterosexual what with the husband and kids and all, that probably just carried over as part of the life she was stepping into. If she'd continued to possess that gunshot victim she first appeared in, she might have gone after women instead (or not, depending on his orientation).

• Love 1
10 hours ago, maczero said:

As for the mystery vials, I'm thinking angel blood.    

Hmmm, interesting theory, I wonder if it has something to do with Amenadiel losing his powers? Would someone be able to get his blood without him knowing?

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Hmmm, interesting theory, I wonder if it has something to do with Amenadiel losing his powers? Would someone be able to get his blood without him knowing?

Chloe had Lucifer's blood and threw it away. But, the vials came from out of state/out of country, didn't they?

Since the show went out of its way to announce Luci's multi-sexuality in this ep, a question or two has been begged to me.

It is entirely clear that "pleasure" is pretty much Luci's highest Good, or ethos.   The show has been extraordinarily consistent in this.  

So...why isn't Luci a regular user of all the very best pleasure-inducing substances like Oxy, heroin, cocaine, and such?  He's all about expanding his understanding of the universe.  No LSD or similar psychotropic drugs?  

Why would he stop satiating his carnal desires at human flesh?   Would he not at least sample other flesh for this purpose?

I totally get why a showrunner would not want the audience to see the natural extension of who he is as it would be quite off-putting or even shocking.  Yet, the very core of the show is how hedonistic Luci is.  He mocks humans who limit themselves.  So, why are we given a limited Luci? 

2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Since the show went out of its way to announce Luci's multi-sexuality in this ep, a question or two has been begged to me.

It is entirely clear that "pleasure" is pretty much Luci's highest Good, or ethos.   The show has been extraordinarily consistent in this.  

So...why isn't Luci a regular user of all the very best pleasure-inducing substances like Oxy, heroin, cocaine, and such?  He's all about expanding his understanding of the universe.  No LSD or similar psychotropic drugs? 

He is at least familiar with coke. When he found some in Mr. Richards's garment bag, his eyes lit up like Dr. Rockso's. Then, he stole some from the precinct. Not sure about other substances. Maybe he's not a fan of the others?

• Love 1

Maze IS Awesome. (She totally cracked me up. I love her.)

The PD full of Lucifer's one night stands and Chloe talking to them all was pretty funny.

And that was only the ones he'd been with in the last 8 weeks or so! 

I think during season 1 he made some off-hand comments about recreational drugs and enjoying them, and how stupid he thought it was that they were illegal. "You humans..."  ;)  He doesn't say anything very often, and I don't think they really show him using anything but alcohol (probably so that they aren't accused of glorifying drugs, like shows don't really show smoking very much anymore either), but it's definitely not out of his realm of possibilities.

• Love 2