Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E13: An Unconventional Trip

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

I know!  So surprised they eliminated Cornelius, but it seemed fair based on the designs this week. 

And - yet another unconventional materials challenge??  Do the sponsors donate those materials, so it's cheaper, and that's why they keep doing it?  Very odd.  

Quite surprised Roberi won the challenge, with Nina having been so consistently bored with his looks.  I like him, so it was pleasantly surprising to see him go through.  

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

Wow! Tim's Save doesn't make it to Fashion Week! I'm shocked!!

Ha ha, chitowngirl, when Cornelius and Rik were on the runway, I swear I saw a thought bubble over Rik's head that said "Damn! He was a Tim Gunn Save!"

From far away Cornelius's look was fine, but even a leeeetle bit close up it was completely a craft project.

I'm glad Roberi won, the only thing I didn't like was the main striped piece on his conventional look just ended on the hip. Nitpick. I think he deserved the win.

Edited by Nordly Beaumont
  • Love 3

I was really worried for Rik because I was sure that the Tim Gunn save would save Cornelius again.  I will miss the way Heidi says "Cornelius."  Rik's unconventional dress looked way too much like last week's unconventional challenge dress.  I was happy for Roberi.  Erin's usual idea of creativity is to glue crap on everything.  Roberi is actually creative.

Why fly them all the way to Austin just to take them to a farm store?  Oh, right, it was to advertise Best Western.  The product placement is so ham-handed now.  I miss the Bravo days.

• Love 20

Another unconventional materials challenge? Ugh! I almost didn't watch. 

I'm glad Roberi won. His poor bleeding fingers! It looked like a big macrame project but it was definitely different than anybody else's. 

I'm surprised Cornelius with his TG save went home but it was the right choice. I thought it was ironic they criticized him for glueing stuff on material when that's what Erin has been doing pretty much the whole competition. 

I'm OK with the final four. Will all four show at Fashion week? That remains to be seen I guess. The judges loved Erin and Laurance all season no matter what they sent down the runway so I'm going to guess one of them win. 

• Love 5

I agreed with Laurance when she said that at least with Fashion Week the designers would have a chance to show what they can really do...unless they live in a junkyard, in which case it's unconventional materials 24/7. Happy for Roberri's win. I keep thinking that he'd do well designing for a sci fi franchise, though. Meal worms? Erin's model was a real sport. I'd have torn that thing right off me and walked off. (Maybe that's why my career was so short.) Not sad to see the back of Corny again. And they had a judge from a current show that I watch! She made even less sense in real life than with the scripts, but her hair looked terrific.

• Love 3

I didn't like either of Laurence's look. I loved Roberi's conventional look but not the string look. For the first time I liked Erin's looks both of them. I'm glad Rik made it fashion week but his looks were kind of boring and looked like stuff he had made before. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

Meal worms? Erin's model was a real sport. I'd have torn that thing right off me and walked off.

My thought exactly! When I was a teen I had a friend that fed those to her... chameleons? I think it was chameleons. It creeped me out that she kept them in the fridge! (Yes, I know they were in a container and never came close to touching food, but worms are ishy!) I didn't care for the dress at all - it looked kind of childish and silly to me, even more after looking at the still picture in the recap.

• Love 5

Okay with this final four, but none of them will make a mark outside of the show.  Are they hoping next season's sponsors will be Dollar Tree and the local recycling center?  Because otherwise, the love of "unconventional/ugly" this season was a total head scratcher. Surely there's a Best Western somewhere closer than Austin?  

• Love 18

I liked Roberi's conventional look -- it looked like man's tie refashioned into a dress. I really didn't like anything else tonight. Laurence's unconventional look was interesting-looking.

One plus from having Cornelius stay on so long: I actually began to like him. I hope he keeps his head up and keeps working.

I can't stand Erin and hope Laurence pulls out the win.

• Love 11

Another unconventional materials challenge, and then the dreaded make a second look tacked onto the original challenge. I wish they would have done something more in the vein of what their collection would be like if they went to fashion week. 

I was not a fan of Laurence's unconventional look. When Zac said is looked like Xena, I was like it does! I like the mustard colored dress. I was glad to see some color from her so maybe that is why I liked it. I also, liked the back of the mustard dress.

Speaking of color, I am so sick of Rik and his black dresses. I love a good LBD, but I feel like last week and this challenge run together for him. His second look was something you could find at Forever 21. I thought he was a goner when it was down to just him and Cornelius since Cornelius had the save. I am so glad he stayed though.

I agree that Roberi's unconventional dress was different. In some ways I thought it was okay. I thought the idea was interesting, but the result was kind of meh. It looked a bit too macrame for me. I did really like his second look though.

I liked both of Erin's looks. I liked her use of of the meal worms. I guess they did not bother me. The jumpsuit was pretty and I liked her unconventional dress.

I am so glad Cornelius is gone. I did not like either of his looks. Is it me or does he seem to not really know what he is going to design until they are further into the challenge a lot of the time? The judges loved his jumpsuit, but I did not. It was a bit boring for me. I would have rather seen what Mah Jing could have done with this challenge than Cornelius.

I know Alex was cut fairly early. Probably too early for Tim to use the save on him, but I wish he did. He was someone I would have liked to see go further in the competition, unlike Cornelius.

I actually like all of the final four, so I would be happy with any of them winning. 

I liked seeing Nick Verreos again. 

• Love 3

I was so glad to see Roberi finally getting some love from the judges. His looks have been my favorite all along - not wearable necessarily, but interesting and it's bugged me all season to see Nina pooh pooh him. 

While they were picking materials in the farm store, all I could think of  was Norm Peterson saying "It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."

And the epic staredown at the lunch table - lolololol

66mt9ft.gif

I thought Erin's jumpsuit looked like it was poached from Rose Nyland's closet, but it was the same thing Heidi was wearing, so maybe retirement-home chic is the next big thing. 

Looking forward to seeing what Laurence does when she actually has time and no gimmicky hoops to jump through. I hope it's not all leather. I think she's got more to show us than she was given opportunity to do this season. While I didn't care for her conventional look tonight, the "I don't know WHY she would choose yellow" criticism was laughable. Maybe because you've been blowing Miss Obnoxious Yellow Every Freaking Week's horn the whole series.

Erin was right about one thing - you go all the way to Austin and come back with plastic cups. It didn't look terrible, but it was so obvious. See ya, Corny!

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, bitchin camaro said:

Erin was right about one thing - you go all the way to Austin and come back with plastic cups.

Eh, it's not as if you can't buy dried meal worms and guitar picks in New York City. Why should any of the designers have to pretend the trip to Austin served an actual artistic purpose?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 15

I was so happy that Roberi won although I didn't like either of his looks. Loathed the fabric on the regular dress and that macrame thing was hideous. When Corny's unconventional was walking down the runway I really loved it (the colors/layout were really pretty, but so glad he's gone. He should have been gone even before his first disqualitication. I loved Erin's top, the colors I guess & I really thought that the beautiful Georgina would have raved over it cause it looks like something she'd design. Hated that romper she made, the material was so ugly.

The top on Rik's unconvential was interesting looking, but I thought he was gone for sure. Glad he isn't. I like him, if not his designs. I groaned when Erin got in. In the beginning I thought she'd be interesting but haven't really liked any of her looks. Can't even imagine what she'll come up with for her final collection. Looking forward to the home visits, always my favorite part of the finale.

Who was that guest judge? Her comments were useless but she was gorgeous.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bitchin camaro said:

While they were picking materials in the farm store, all I could think of  was Norm Peterson saying "It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."

And the epic staredown at the lunch table - lolololol

66mt9ft.gif

Thanks, Bitchin Camaro, I got a big laugh out of that! I think the editors had some fun with that lunch scene.

• Love 5

I thought there were a bunch of boring looks tonight.

Erin – They were ok, I didn’t like the jumpsuit print at all, why do the judges keep acting like she’s the second coming?

Rik – I loved the unconventional look, not the regular one, it looked like a home ec project

Laurence – Her looks were OK, I wasn’t blown away by either one.

Roberi -The unconventional look came out better than I thought it would, but I didn’t like the regular one, it looked like it was made of ties. I don’t understand why the judges loved it so much.

Cornelius - I liked both looks, he was my favorite, so of course, he got auf’ed.

I think Cornelius must've had two minutes to sew that last zipper in because he spent some of his workroom time whipping up his own little matching jumpsuit romper.  He was wearing the exact same thing as his conventional model, minus the sleeve applique.

MAJOR kudos to Roberi because he made something I have, literally, never seen before on Project Runway!!!  Hallelujah to that achievement.  I can't believe he managed to macramé a dress in that time frame--and out of that twine.  (I have some twine like that--ha, yes, from a farm supply store--and it's offensive to my fingers to even touch it.  It's like a skinny rope composed entirely of inconsistently placed tiny dulled razor blade surfaces--you really want to wear some kind of gloves to handle it.)

Anyway, I thought it was very creative the way the macramé wove and flowed around the bright bungee cords and made a look that was entirely unique.

IMHO, Rik's first dress was one of the best "unconventional materials" looks ever produced.  It was right on the edge of S&M, but I thought it was . . . smashing.  The metal clip details in the back just brought home the strap and webbing effects from the front.

Heidi, that was mustard--not "baby poop"--and you think it's a hard color to wear because it doesn't flatter your own particular skin tone palette.  (For me, that would be powder blue.)  I thought Laurence was right to give her some pushback on that--Heidi might as well have said, "I don't like it because that's not a good color on me."  For my own taste, it would have been prettier with a deeper shade of leather to compliment the mustard, but I thought the dress was high-end and looked very expensive.

Hey, it turns out flowers crafted out of guitar picks and gold spray-painted mealworms are prettier than flowers crafted out of flattened spray-painted Solo cups.

• Love 17

I'm oddly happy that Kors is going to be back next episode.  Other than that, this episode was a bore.  The only thing that will actually surprise me is that if Erin doesn't win the season.  Or if she actually puts a hem in a garment.

• Love 11

I'm rooting for either Rik or Roberi.  I like them both.  That said I was very scared that Roberi was a goner when they focused on him so much.  I thought I heard someone say it was a double elimination so I was figuring Cornelius and him going.  Whew...

Thank the stars.  Now I can say that I'd be happy with any of the final four winning.

I hope there is not a predestined winner this year.  One thing Tim said last year that I really disagreed with is that every designer has benefited from showing a mini-collection and getting feedback from the judges before FW.  Sorry, but NO WAY.  I believe the judges' use of this has been to engineer results the way they want them.  Anya and Ashley, sure THEY benefited from the feedback, Anya by getting more money once they saw how awful her collection was as is, and Ashley by tearing down everyone else.

Please do not let this year be a repeat of last season--in the guise of "helping", they encouraged everyone but Ashley to water down, replace, or tackify most of their collections (with the judges' condemnations ringing in their ears), so Ashley would be the only one to make a buzz.  Yeah, I'm cynical, but I'd like a real competition this year.   YMMV.

Edited by backgroundnoise
  • Love 9

I was happy with Cornelius' elimination last night, but have to say that he's gone through a transformation during the season that's opposite of the usual path. I couldn't stand him early on, mainly because of his bitchiness, but as he got stressed out and even shocked by his first elimination, a lot of that fell to the wayside. More often, people get bitchier as the season goes along. His plastic cup dress was basic, nothing more. His second look was well made, but also really basic. It was a stretch to say that they were of the same collection. It feels like he ran out of steam. I didn't care for Roberi's unconventional dress but he did push his own limits and made something interesting. His conventional dress was fine, as others have said it's a necktie dress, but that's ok because he had to rush something out and managed to make a nice dress that's kind of interesting. I loved Erin's unconventional dress but I wish the skirt was a bit longer. She embraced the Keep Austin Weird spirit and did something wacky. It was also a bit of a departure from that rut she has been in. Rik's dress was a riff on his theme from last week. He used cut up records this time instead of tile and nuts. I was still happier with his dress than I was with Cornelius, however. Laurence's unconventional was wacky and fun. Yes, it puckered a bit as the day went on, but she also tried to stretch a bit. I'm glad it's Laurence, Erin, Rik, and Roberi in the final. They were the designers who showed me a spark of something interesting in the season (although there was a lack of consistency in terms of quality).

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Jobena said:

Haha. Daisy Mae is a bad loooser. 

Daisy Mae is also a horrible dresser - what's with the tacky satin gym shorts?  Despite not liking Erin at all, she did well tonight - athough the mealworm unconventional looked a lot like a costume Katy Perry would wear.  Liked the jump suit, but big deal.

Loved both of Roberi's looks and was happy he won the challenge.  

Lawrence gets points for finally doing something different, although it would be nice to see her do something without leather and the unconventional look really was kind of Zena warriror babe.

Rik - unconventional was beautifully made but was boring and the second outfit looked like it was for juniors.

Bye Cornelius, you finally got humbler but it didn't make you a better designer.

• Love 2

I was concerned that Rik would be sent home.  I was surprised by how sad I was that Cornelius left.  I felt that Laurence or Erin should have been in the bottom as they both had dressed that looked just as much like arts and crafts as did Cornelius' outfit.  I absolutely did not understand how Erin's conventional outfit complimented her unconventional one and thought that the fabric was horrible.

Sigh.  It will be interesting to see what the final collections will look like.  My concern is that they will eliminate either Roberi or Rik before the actual show at Fashion Week as they seem to eliminate a designer based on a showing of just a few of their looks.

3 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Sigh.  It will be interesting to see what the final collections will look like.  My concern is that they will eliminate either Roberi or Rik before the actual show at Fashion Week as they seem to eliminate a designer based on a showing of just a few of their looks.

I like all the designers left, but I hate when they eliminate one at fashion week after telling them they made it to fashion week. I know the top so many designers get to show at FW, but I hate when they take four to FW and eliminate one a day or so before. I guess I would rather see more clothes/FW drama than more elimination challenges. Sigh...I should watch season one's FW episodes again. They had drama without stupid challenges tacked on.

• Love 2

I can't believe that they did THREE unconventional challenges this season. Look, I like the unconventional challenges so that I can see how creative the designers can get, but I do not need to see people glue gunning garbage onto fabric three times in one season. And it's absolutely ludicrous to me that an unconventional challenge is what determined who was going to fashion week.

As annoying and one-way monkey as I have found Erin to be this season, I thought that creating flowers out of melted guitar picks and spray painted meal worms was very creative. But the she just glued shit to a top (I don't like when the tops in these challenges are so stiff that they look an armored chestplate worn for battle) and made a basic looking skirt out of an unconventional material that was, well, material. I knew the judges would love her second look and that they would describe it as easy.

I couldn't decide how I felt about RIk's unconventional look. On the one hand, it didn't look like it was made with unconventional materials which is always a win in my book (nothing is worse for me during these challenges than garbage glued to muslin). On the other hand, how much did he challenge himself by gluing black stuff to a black dress? The bottom of the skirt made of dog leashes looked like a bandage dress. His second look was a little too junior, even with that tweedy material. It felt lazy and uninspired to me.

The way Laurence used bird seed on her skirt created an interesting effect with the pleating (I liked that from a distance, the birdseed looked beaded) but overall her look was still a little too "I glued stuff" for me. I didn't like the bustier which looked a little too stiff. Her second look was very basic and boring in the front. The leather she added to the shoulders and the criss cross detail in the back weren't enough to convince me that this was anything more than a plain stretch dress I could buy at the mall. I didn't like the mustard yellow color either. But I guess at least she didn't use all black this week!

I appreciate how much work Roberi put into making his knot dress, but the end result was a post-apocalyptic rag dress (and not in a good way). It was like a hemp necklace on steroids. I thought the judges would say it looked like a bad arts and craft project. It looked like a macrame plant holder that got ripped apart by a cat. I liked his second look better, but compared to the other second looks this one was great.

Cornelius's cup dress was another stereotypical unconventional materials dress. Look, I glued shit to a boring dress. I find it hilarious that he is always talking shit about the other designers making "basic silhouettes" when he just made a plain dress and glued yellow crap to it. His second look was very matronly. Don't get me wrong - I'm not like Heidi who insists that every look must be sexy. I just thought it looked so old. And once again, I thought that he was trying to fool the judges into thinking his designs were by Erin (bright yellow on one dress, sequined applique stuff glued onto the second look).

I realize that I didn't love any of the second looks and the judges' comments were mostly along the lines of "this looks like an afterthought." And it's true because they were told they had a day to make a second outfit.

The striped rainbow dress that Heidi was wearing at the beginning of the episode reminded me of a cheap polyster dress from Charlotte Russe in 2001.

I HATE Erin's frosted/sparkly turquoise eye shadow. I remember hating it a few weeks ago so I sighed when I saw she was wearing it again this week.

Thank goodness Cornelius was finally eliminated. I was afraid they were going to let him be one of the finalists. At least this time around, he was much more mature about his elimination.

I thought it was sweet when Roberi invited Tim to come hang out with the designers while they were in Austin. I was disappointed that Tim declined! I want a Tim Gunn sleepover party with waffles!

• Love 9

They have one day challenges to save money and then fly them all to Austin for BBQ and another junk run instead of an uber to the Metropolitan Museum of Art?  What?  No, I mean WHAT?  

This cannot get worse.  This is going to get worse.  Go back and look at the first 3 season's and copy what you did.  

I tried to find a pic of Laurence's unconventional dress but could not, of course.  Their damn website doesn't show the clothes.  What?  Anyway it was thicker in the waist than the bodice but hey, why get picky at this point. 

I liked both Corny and Erin's conventional looks.   That is it for the positive.  

• Love 1

I'll have more to say later, upon rewatch, but I believe they did another unconventional materials challenge to set up Erin to make it to fashion week, for sure. She may not be their pre-determined winner (gawd, I hope she's not) but they definitely wanted her there and if she had done another coat, Zac might have lost it and upset the Erin apple cart.

Also, Austin is so far and away from farm supply stores, it's ludicrous. Austin is weird for the sake of being weird (native Texan here) and more than anything other than the University, there's a huge music and arts scene. Erin really did embrace the "keep Austin weird" vibe with her guitar picks and meal worms. I know some/ many of you didn't like it, but I liked the guitar pick flowers with golden meal worm centers. Can't believe I just typed that.

LOVE both of Roberi's looks. I was so happy he was called as the winner. Even Nina didn't stank face him this time.

Was Uncle Nick there just to shill for Best Western? Why have him on the show (and I wondered if he was afraid Tim was going to stab him while they were standing there together) and then have an actress as a judge? Why not Nick? Was fine with Georgina; I mean she IS a designer, but I'm tired of the celebrities and I would have loved hearing NIck's ideas on the runway.

Finally, BYE, Cornelius. I didn't hate you as much as I did at one point, but I am so glad the TGS didn't give him an auto in to the finale. Some traditions should be broken.

• Love 10

^^^I was going to ask the same about Uncle Nick.  I kept hoping we'd see him again, but nope.

Laurence's unconventional materials dress looked way better on the dress form than on her model.  The rope was bulging in unattractive ways on the model but it looked smooth on the dress form.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Okay with this final four, but none of them will make a mark outside of the show.  Are they hoping next season's sponsors will be Dollar Tree and the local recycling center?  Because otherwise, the love of "unconventional/ugly" this season was a total head scratcher. Surely there's a Best Western somewhere closer than Austin?  

Thank-you for this. The season has both dragged and yet feels like nothing has happened. I keep waiting for the real designers to show up, this is like a Juniors version of PR. I'd like Roberi to win but fear that the judge's love for the hideous means that Erin will win (and then be promptly forgotten).

• Love 2

The judges have let so many almost-coochi-showing garments glide by without a comment this season. "Too short" is still a thing, folks. As are "trashy" and "embarrassing."

I am not picking on Laurence's model because obviously she is super skinny. But even a tiny stomach pooch is noticeable in a body-hugging sheath, so wear some Spanx, please. The profile photo in the recap shows the problem.

pooch.JPG

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 5

I take it next week will see the return of eliminated designers to "help" with some impossible task.

Yea, why wasn't Uncle Nick a judge?  The product placement in this epi was ridiculously obvious.  And why go to Austin to buy plastic cups, Cornelius?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

And once again, I thought that he was trying to fool the judges into thinking his designs were by Erin (bright yellow on one dress, sequined applique stuff glued onto the second look).

I thought exactly the same thing. He used HER YELLOW!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, candall said:

Hey, it turns out flowers crafted out of guitar picks and gold spray-painted mealworms are prettier than flowers crafted out of flattened spray-painted Solo cups.

I had this exact same thought last night.  I was also much amused about how disdainful Erin was regarding Cornelius "merely" glueing manufactured plastic flowers to his dress, how tacky and not high fashion as she merely glued manufactured plastic flowers to her dress.  Oh!  But her flowers had luxurious mealworms, that makes them so much more elevated and avant garde!

My favorite part was Lawrence when she said with great satisfaction: "Now Tim can come into my space and do what I say." She's a strong woman with a strong point of view, and oh how she must have chafed under the restrictions of the show. I mean, I grew tired of her leather jacket with great shoulders that went down the runway week after week, but holy cow those were great jackets--I just wanted to see what else she can do.

Does Zac Posen wear hearing aids, or is he wearing an ear bud to get bitchy snark from The Mothership? (aka The Duchess of Orange...)

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Kickboxer said:

Thank-you for this. The season has both dragged and yet feels like nothing has happened. I keep waiting for the real designers to show up, this is like a Juniors version of PR.

Oh, no!  Project Runway Juniors are MUCH better than these designers!  Shockingly better.

I wish there would be a ban on jumpsuits on PR.  I hate them so much, yet the judges always love a jumpsuit.  It drives me insane.  I had one jumpsuit when I was a child back in the day - a denim gaucho pants jumpsuit, heh heh, I was so cool in school! - and learned you have to get naked to pee AND try to hold onto the jumpsuit so it doesn't drag on the bathroom floor, so NO more jumpsuits after that.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 11

I thought Roberi's conventional look was hideous. Horribly mismatched neckties sewn together was not doing it for me. I thought his unconventional look was cool though. 

How about the judges stop complaining about things being unfinished or too simple when the designers are given absolutely no time to execute their looks. I thought maybe they would extend the time some when they were given the second look task, but nope. 

Corny looked like he was barely suppressing his rage when he got auf-ed for the second time. I thought his head was going to explode!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DeeReynolds said:

I thought Roberi's conventional look was hideous. Horribly mismatched neckties sewn together was not doing it for me. I thought his unconventional look was cool though. 

Me too! That conventional look did look like mismatched neckties. I could not believe how much everyone loved it.

• Love 4

Ugh. More Erin. squee. not.

Hate her shorts hate her make up hate her attitude even hate that gap in her teeth. Managed to burn her model this week but, not to worry, she said it was worth it. Aren't you spayshul? At least Nina was there to not-love her stuff.

Love Roberi and laughed out loud at his victory dance. 

I'm hoping that Laurence's aesthetic is at least a little different than all of those stiff-shouldered LBD and jackets. Really did not like either of her looks but knew she'd make it through to FW. She kind of bores me. 

Didn't get the heapings of praise on Rik and agreed with whoever said he should have left the leashes off.

17 hours ago, candall said:

Day One, they flew to Austin, shopped and ate barbeque for the cameras.

Day Two, they flew back to New York and started working on their designs.

OMG! I guess you missed them making waffles in the BW breakfast room Day Two's morning! ::eyeroll::

At least they didn't have to design workwear for any BW employees.

Happy to see Michael Kors!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

OMG! I guess you missed them making waffles in the BW breakfast room Day Two's morning! ::eyeroll::

Oh yeah and they were AMAZING waffles according to Erin. I stay in places that have those waffle makers. They're "fine."

• Love 5
18 hours ago, PreviouslyTV said:

Weirder than usual, even! The designers source materials at two legendary locations in Austin, Texas, but who's the Best (Western)? Your editors discuss!

View the full article

I'd like to think Laurence has a shot at it, but she's more fashion-able than innovative.

This is something that I've been struggling with watching the show. It sort of crystallized when watching her on the runway. She is fantastically stylish, but she's not a particularly interesting or innovative designer. She reminds me of Diane von Furstenburg. DvF has got one pitch, but it's a hell of a pitch. If you end up buying clothing from Laurence, you know what you're getting--clean lined sexy clothes.

• Love 10