Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

They are supposed to be able to heal themselves and others when they get to the upper levels, right? But you can bet Tom Cruise will have no problems accepting a heart transplant should the need arise.

That doesn't mean that "the Tech" doesn't work, only that you need to audit, follow some courses and do your actual OT level again. (Never forget that, in Scientofuckry, your are THE CAUSE of ANY CONDITION happening to you ^_^ )

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 4
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:33 PM, abstractstuff said:

Mike Rinder is being let off the hook way too easily just for telling his truth. Sorry you have been victimized buddy, but, uhh.. Yeah... He can fuck off with his I am getting older now and want a "come to Jesus" moment. You know Mike.. You dick. Leah, how many families has Mike had a huge hand in tearing apart? This episode pissed me off. 

I can understand this.  I remember seeing him on that 60 Minutes episode when it first aired, and what an incredibly pompous, arrogant asshole he was.  Now he's completely different, but he's still accountable for his past.  I get the impression from this show that he understands this.  He has a lot to atone for, and with his family disconnecting from him, hey, karma's a bitch.  Being outside Scientology, he can now see how much Kool-Aid his daughters guzzled with his help.  At least he's doing something positive now. Of course he didn't do too bad for himself either with the young wife upgrade, so it's hard to feel overly bad for him lol.