Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

Johannah is 12 and Jennifer is 10. Surely they're old enough to become Sister-Aunt-Moms. I don't see Jim Bob & Michelle allowing Jana to leave to the compound to help with the grandbabies for longer than a day or two. Those boys aren't going to clean up after themselves and I'm sure just keeping Josie from licking the light sockets and electrical outlets is enough to keep Johannah, Jennifer, and Jordyn busy when Jana's gone.

• Love 5

I like how they've got to show off their belly in each picture.  They rarely just pose and let the belly stick where it may.  They've always got to rest their hand under it or on top to make sure everyone knows there's a baby in there.

It makes me sad looking at her.  We just saw her a pre-teen a few years ago and now she's a child bride knocked up.  

I like how they've got to show off their belly in each picture.  They rarely just pose and let the belly stick where it may.  They've always got to rest their hand under it or on top to make sure everyone knows there's a baby in there.

It makes me sad looking at her.  We just saw her a pre-teen a few years ago and now she's a child bride knocked up.  

• Love 16

Each of these couples began exploring each other's bodies on the wedding night and within a year the wives gave birth. It must have been like having sex with a new partner every few months for the guys. Not one of them would be able to pick their wives' body out of a line-up in its normal state. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

She actually said she loves him - as opposed to most of her married sisters posts.  She looks nice, but I hope if Austin took her out, he did NOT go in paint splattered boots and a flannel shirt, untucked at that.  

• Love 3
On 2/14/2018 at 5:29 AM, MsJamieDornan said:

Geez, someone buy the girl a better bra!

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Joy wearing a properly fitted bra. I always assumed she got the J'slaves hand-me-down bras which were too small and probably stretched out.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Each of these couples began exploring each other's bodies on the wedding night and within a year the wives gave birth. It must have been like having sex with a new partner every few months for the guys. Not one of them would be able to pick their wives' body out of a line-up in its normal state. 

Assuming they pay much attention to the woman's body in the first place. These people believe the clitoris doesn't exist.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Nysha said:

She's probably never had a good fitting bra and has no idea why she should spend good money on one.

Yes.  I don't see Mr. Buy-used-save-the-difference would ever allow the money to be spent on properly fitted bras for all the women in the family.  Also, where would they go in Arkansas to get fitted correctly?  I'm in NC and don't know where to go to actually get fitted correctly.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Yes.  I don't see Mr. Buy-used-save-the-difference would ever allow the money to be spent on properly fitted bras for all the women in the family.  Also, where would they go in Arkansas to get fitted correctly?  I'm in NC and don't know where to go to actually get fitted correctly.

My brother, as a single dad, took his daughters an hour away to the nearest Victoria's Secret and had the girls fitted properly and told him their sizes so he could buy them bras when he went shopping.  The girls were also vocal enough and comfortable enough with their dad to tell him when the bras began to get tight or be uncomfortable.  Now we KNOW that Boob would NEVER allow the girls into a Victoria's Secret, nor would he probably allow them to find a youtube or other website that describes how to probably fit a bra, so I'm pretty sure they are all out of luck.

• Love 5

Never trust Victoria's Secret for bra fitting.  They are notorious for sticking people in the wrong sizes especially if they don't carry your size.  Somewhere like Nordstrom has really trained fitters who won't put you in the wrong size. 

There is bound to be a decent lingerie shop in Little Rock. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Never trust Victoria's Secret for bra fitting.  They are notorious for sticking people in the wrong sizes especially if they don't carry your size.  Somewhere like Nordstrom has really trained fitters who won't put you in the wrong size. 

Yeah, that! 

The Duggars travel often enough that finding a good bra fitter shouldn't be difficult. Prying Jim Bob's fingers off some ill-earned money is a different story. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Yeah, you need to go to a good bra fitter.  It makes a world of difference.  I too recommend Nordies.  I worked at VS for about 2 weeks.  It drove me nuts.  The staff was barely 20, never wanted to help customers, and I wouldn't have trusted them to properly fit the 'ladies'.  They were too concerned with talking into their headsets at each other.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, On the Bias said:

Where are they, in a fallout shelter? 

No, they're outside in a parking lot. There's a tree, and a yellow marking on the ground like on a road.  They're standing next to a giant heating/ac unit. It's a strange spot for a picture. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
On 2/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

We live near ECU and I always wondered if the pirate part of your name was related. Because what other pirate is there than an ECU pirate?! Arrrrgggghhhhh!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I hope so. Joy has got to be miserable at this point and it looks like another big baby. I really hope she has plans to go to the hospital. 

I was hoping for it to be a Valentine's baby.  That way Jilly and J'chelle would have plans and at least J'chelle would be out of town and they would hopefully just go straight to the hospital instead of having opinions from the rest of the peanut gallery.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zoomama said:

kinda been 'feeling' that maybe today was the day.....no reason at all. just kinda quiet on the duggar home-front today. 

Joy must be in sick that it didn't come out if her navel.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:03 AM, RedheadZombie said:

In one of their older travelling episodes - maybe NYC for a Dateline appearance - I remember one of the Howlers practically falling on his face as he was hauling a lost girl on his back.  For some reason I remember it was when he stepped off the up escalator, but I may be making that part up.

Hannie looks like a pouty little Jessa.

I really hate it when people say "so and so and myself did something."  ARGH

On 2/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, Lunera said:

Their first Valentine's day and already 9 months pregnant. 

That is so freaking sad. 

On 2/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, JoanArc said:

Assuming they pay much attention to the woman's body in the first place. These people believe the clitoris doesn't exist.

PLEASE tell me this is a joke.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:03 PM, Absolom said:

Fayetteville seems to have more naughty lingerie shops than my city in Cali!!  I was thinking more Wizard of Bras than Seductions. 

OK,  first place my mind went:

"Victoria's Secret, well that stuff's real nice,

but I can get the same damn thing on a WalMart shelf half-price,

And still look sexy, so sexy,

I don't need no designer label to make my man want me!"

Edited by MamaMax
  • Love 6
On 2/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

At JCPenney's whoever is in the Women's department goes through training to properly size a bra. I'm out of sizes carried in most stores so I go to Lane Bryant for bra fittings. 

FWIW, Victoria Secrets is really guilty about vanity sizing. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

At JCPenney's whoever is in the Women's department goes through training to properly size a bra. I'm out of sizes carried in most stores so I go to Lane Bryant for bra fittings. 

FWIW, Victoria Secrets is really guilty about vanity sizing. 

So, if I'm a 38D in a Wacoal bra, what size do you think I'd wear at VS?  I need a reason to go there.  It's been in the local mall for a couple of years, and I've yet to visit.  

I'll be honest here; I didn't know when you said vanity sizing, what that means?  I get it that I can fit into an 8 in an expensive store instead of a 12 at Costco.  But, I don't know which way it would go in bra size?  I'm old, and I don't know if big boobs are fashionable these days!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

So, if I'm a 38D in a Wacoal bra, what size do you think I'd wear at VS?  I need a reason to go there.  It's been in the local mall for a couple of years, and I've yet to visit.  

I'll be honest here; I didn't know when you said vanity sizing, what that means?  I get it that I can fit into an 8 in an expensive store instead of a 12 at Costco.  But, I don't know which way it would go in bra size?  I'm old, and I don't know if big boobs are fashionable these days!

It would mean either a cup size larger or a band size smaller.  Probably both to balance out each other. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Vanity sizes means they make you think your breasts are bigger than they are. I was fitted there once as a 38D, I was actually a 36B. 

19 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

We live near ECU and I always wondered if the pirate part of your name was related. Because what other pirate is there than an ECU pirate?! Arrrrgggghhhhh!

Yes, I got my undergrad at ECU, and moved back to G'Vegas a few years ago. 

• Love 3
On 2/18/2018 at 2:33 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Stick with your Wacoal. Much better quality. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Catfin said:

Stick with your Wacoal. Much better quality. 

That is good to know!  I can't remember where I first heard about Wacoal, but my local Macy's usually has good sales, and if I look through my size, I can usually find a Wacoal on sale.

Any news on the Joylet yet?

• Love 3
On 2/18/2018 at 4:25 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Yes, I got my undergrad at ECU, and moved back to G'Vegas a few years ago. 

Dudes. Small world. I grew up outside of Greenville and go back about every three months or so to see family. Meet up at Parker’s BBQ!!!

• Love 1