Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

Sigh. We all knew this was coming. I'm just sad to see it before she turns 20. I havent' seen anything about a due date, and their stupid video didn't announce one? Her boobs are HUGE, so I'm in for about 10 weeks. Switzerland conception. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ljohnson1987 said:

Not surprising. I wish she would've waited until she was 20. First teenage pregnancy in Duggar Land. 

Second later this year and Kendra is a whole year younger.

• Love 5

Looks like she's purposely sticking out her belly more in the 2nd picture. I guess we should expect weekly bump pictures now on their page instead of Austin's nonsense. Although it sounds like he wrote the caption. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

puke.jpg

Agree

Maybe the baby can share some brain waves with its idiot parents. 

Edit: I love how they throw in that their speshul snowflake baby has UNIQUE FINGERPRINTS GUYS. The rest of us heathens have identical fingerprints which makes it much easier to get away with our heathen activities like pants wearin' and book learnin'.

I just can't with these two. Really. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, lulu69 said:

As a busty woman myself, I can say that if Joy's boobs are already that big early in the pregnancy they will be huggggge by the time her milk comes in (my own were like 2 massive torpedoes!)

Mine too.  If the internet had been around 30 some years ago, I may have been able to find a bra that fit.  As it was, I looked like I had 2 large melons on my chest, never mind grapefruits.  Happy to be back in a D-cup afterwards!

• Love 4

Ice cream going straight to her boobs and belly..."the baby"..."this baby"...how about "my baby" or "our baby"?

Swiss names for the baby since that's where Austoon's seed was planted...so to speak..

Geneva if a girl... Zurmatt if a boy...both places they honeymooned and wink, wink, nudged, nudged.

Who sez Jess has claim to all the weird names...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7

Joy was a little kid in pigtails when the first special aired. She's still a teenager. Her pregnancy is bothering me way more than her sisters' -- at least they were in their twenties. 

And of course she'll have sister-mom Jilly as her midwife. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, truthtalk2014 said:

I can't remember.  Are they just three months into the marriage?  I know everyone carries differently, but Joy looks really huge for three months in the shot where she is of course holding her pregnant belly.  I know it is bad but I am holding out hope that she broke the courtship rules and made a little duggarette prior to the wedding.  

And, I would like to give Jinger about 1000 high fives for obviously using some type of birth control.  

One of the blind gossip sites reported there was a little fooling around here prior to the wedding.  I have no idea if it's true or not.   Time will tell if she has a "premature" baby or not.

“We’re so happy and thankful to announce that we’re expecting a baby!” Joy-Anna says. “Every child is such a precious gift from God. I’m most looking forward to watching Austin as a dad and raising children together with him.”

Children having children.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I'll admit the announcement photo is cute however this quote from Joy is gag inducing:  “I have a lot of good memories of my mom teaching us and the quality time we spent together, and I’m really looking forward to doing that with my own children"

MEChelle?  I'll give her the teaching; I'm sure they believe that the school of the dining room table was an actual teaching/learning experience but I can not fall for the idea of Michelle being the warm fuzzy "quality time" type.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/joy-anna-duggar-is-expecting-her-first-child/ar-AAqZh1B?li=BBnbfcL

What quality time ?

4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Neither do I. I'm hoping she means Jill. 

Oh Jill is having her first sistergrandchild . Grandsisterchild ? What do you call this ?

2 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Hold up. So she was riding a dirt bike while pregnant? Stupid moron.

She was sitting on a dirt bike , maybe that's all she did.

• Love 4

She has a much thicker build than her sisters to begin with,  and it looks to me like she's just gained some weight all over. That's perfectly normal. I retained a lot of water throughout my pregnancies,  and I also ate like a horse! 

Edited by Portia
  • Love 3

she looks like she's 6 months pregnant. imagine if its a girl? jill and jessa will die of jealousy.

Jill? Maybe, especially if the speculation is true and she can't have any more kids.

Jessa?  I get the impression Princess Jessa likes being the only female in the household.  Maybe if she has a couple more sons she will want a helper.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Jill? Maybe, especially if the speculation is true and she can't have any more kids.

Jessa?  I get the impression Princess Jessa likes being the only female in the household.  Maybe if she has a couple more sons she will want a helper.

no joy looks like she's 6 months pregnant.

1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

Edit: I love how they throw in that their speshul snowflake baby has UNIQUE FINGERPRINTS GUYS. The rest of us heathens have identical fingerprints which makes it much easier to get away with our heathen activities like pants wearin' and book learnin'.

That's just a standard anti-abortion rant.

• Love 7

Joy is short, right?  My girlfriend was short and with the shorter spine the baby had nowhere to go but out.  All she could wear at 8 months were homemade mumus because her stomach was so huge.

Joy is going to be left with a very matronly figure and she's too young for that.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Genevrier said:

1 HOUR AGO, YOGI2014L SAID:

That's just a standard anti-abortion rant.

it may be but it is a common tenet of faithbased belief system. i too believe that babies, even at only 9 weeks gestation, have fingerprints and beating hearts. to me, it speaks of the power of God to create life through us. i can see it as an anti-abortion message but to me, its way bigger than that.  its excitement in being pregnant and experiencing that joy.  (not saying my point very well, but i tried.) 

• Love 12

My guess is that she is pushing her stomach forward intentionally, being too dumb to realize this will engender endless speculation about whether she really was a virgin bride. (Her breasts look very large, but mine were the same.) Still, if she does have twins or the nine-pound preemie, I believe TLC will be thrilled. Either way it's a new plot line. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

It's been 97 days since the 26th of May. 

Add to that 10 - 14 days because due dates are calculated by the first day of your last period. That would put her at 15 weeks or so.

• Love 3

It puts the After Show on Counting On into perspective. When the question about who would get pregnant next was thrown around, JB said he thought Joy and Austin would be next. Wasn't it Joy who said "or Jinger and Jeremy?" I wonder whether she knew at that point that she was pregnant? 

• Love 5

I think it's been so ingrained in her by her family, that when you get married you get pregnant, that she can't conceive (pun intended) that anyone could get married and not be pregnant six months in. Especially one of her siblings and especially one of her sisters.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

It puts the After Show on Counting On into perspective. When the question about who would get pregnant next was thrown around, JB said he thought Joy and Austin would be next. Wasn't it Joy who said "or Jinger and Jeremy?" I wonder whether she knew at that point that she was pregnant? 

She had pee sticks on their second honeymoon in Switzerland. Trust. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

it may be but it is a common tenet of faithbased belief system. i too believe that babies, even at only 9 weeks gestation, have fingerprints and beating hearts. to me, it speaks of the power of God to create life through us. i can see it as an anti-abortion message but to me, its way bigger than that.  

Not all faithbased belief systems believe that. 

Edited by ariel
  • Love 3

Is it me or does anyone else think that this announcement, made at this time, on a random Wednesday, is to pull attention away from Derelict? This wouldn't be the first time that they've emplolyed this kind of PR strategy. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That bump is looking suspiciously full for only being a 3 month baby belly, unless she's carrying twins. 

tenor.gif

I refuse to process twins.

33 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Is it me or does anyone else think that this announcement, made at this time, on a random Wednesday, is to pull attention away from Derelict? This wouldn't be the first time that they've emplolyed this kind of PR strategy. 

Derick must be pissed he can't grift, and Jessa must be pissed that Joy is diluting the brand. Less screen time for everyone. I hope Ja went to the prayer vilest and shouted swears into the pillow for 19 mins straight.

• Love 7

I am not surprised. I expected her to be pregnant within six months. I don't want to comment on the size of a pregnant woman, every woman carries differently and is built differently.

I hope Joy has an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby, I also hope that Austin is kind to her and attentive to her needs. The one positive out of these two is that unlike Jill, Joy wasn't married to a total stranger, they did have a chance to observe each other and chat a bit before they started courting. Joy seems to be into him and vice versa. 

• Love 15

I think she's simply been eating for two already and by normal calculation of pregnancy is pushing 15 weeks if they conceived during the first few days of marriage.  She isn't that big considering those two factors and a bit of arched back as taught by Jill. 

• Love 6