Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp


  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I only watched the IG reel, not YT, but I don't think the cows/calves live at J&A's. Hopefully they don't.

Austin said he leases 80 acres. Apparently depending on the season, the animals are on that property or at his father’s.

  • Sad 1
  • Useful 8
Link to comment

On 12/4/2022 at 11:29 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

That was the video with the Freedomists. Several Duggar brothers are involved with them. Or were a couple years ago. I don't know what's became of them. 

Don’t tell me they actually got rid of Brielle.  Horrible people to offer a home to a pet then the pets all seem to disappear.

  • Sad 7
Link to comment
19 hours ago, louannems said:

Don’t tell me they actually got rid of Brielle.  Horrible people to offer a home to a pet then the pets all seem to disappear.

19 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The dog and two kittens have not been seen for years. 😭

There was a dog in the recent video, was that not Brielle?

br.thumb.png.b4acda789d5aaed484ce18e29cc5f5cd.png

  • Useful 2
Link to comment

For real. Is this reportable?  Is this illegal to have a weapon out where little kids are playing, or just breathtakingly ignorant?  Is this considered child endangerment?

Edited by awaken
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
Link to comment

I guess AR is tied for the least restrictive gun law state. I don't know if the lack of legal accountability influences how much DCF can do.

Last updated AUGUST 30, 2022.

Child Access Prevention

Arkansas has no law that imposes a penalty on someone who fails to secure an unattended firearm and leaves it accessible to an unsupervised minor.

Safe Storage

Arkansas has no law that requires unattended firearms to be stored in a certain way.

Arkansas also does not require a locking device to accompany the sale of a firearm, and no state statutes require firearm owners to affirmatively lock their weapons.

  • Mind Blown 17
  • Sad 6
Link to comment

In my state, you can be charged if something happens like your 2-year-old shoots themself (which recently happened here).  I would think you could report it here, but CPS is so overwhelmed that nothing may come of it.  We're pretty redneck around here, but Arkansas still has us beat.  That is beyond stupid to leave that out where he can get at it and possibly get hurt or hurt someone else.  

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

There are many news stories about kids killing/wounding their parents, siblings and friends with unattended firearms.

Why take the chance? In addition to the person wounded or dead, the child shooter has to live with what they've done for the rest of their life.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 4
  • Love 9
Link to comment
20 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Total insanity.

For any of you who pray, please pray for the safety of Joy's kids.

It will take a tragedy unfortunately for them to see how wrong this. Sadly somehow I doubt even that would help them change their ways, the carelessness for life is so ingrained. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 10
Link to comment

On 12/11/2022 at 10:59 AM, FizzyPuff said:

There was a dog in the recent video, was that not Brielle?

br.thumb.png.b4acda789d5aaed484ce18e29cc5f5cd.png

No Brielle was a black lab if iirc. That dog looks like he has some tan markings.

But I hope they gave Brielle to Austin's dad or another couple. I hate to think of that dog dying in some shelter.

  • Sad 9
Link to comment
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

There are many news stories about kids killing/wounding their parents, siblings and friends with unattended firearms.

Why take the chance? In addition to the person wounded or dead, the child shooter has to live with what they've done for the rest of their life.

I really don't know. I have family members had into guns and gun safety was the most important because they didn't want the anyone to get hurt. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve never had Stoganoff, too bad the recipe, and the title, isn’t clear.  😂🤣 

I can see enough to know that recipe is a bastardized version of beef stroganoff.  I can see it calls for ground beef and a can of cream of chicken soup plus a can of cream of mushroom soup, all ingredients not found in a traditional stroganoff.

  • Like 10
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
Link to comment

20 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I can see enough to know that recipe is a bastardized version of beef stroganoff.  I can see it calls for ground beef and a can of cream of chicken soup plus a can of cream of mushroom soup, all ingredients not found in a traditional stroganoff.

It's an abomination.  And she can't even spell the word right, despite it being PRINTED ON THE RECIPE.

This is much better: https://www.marthastewart.com/341384/beef-stroganoff

Edited by SnapHappy
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
Link to comment

It looks like one of those church cookbooks that members contribute recipes. I have several from various synagogues.  Back  before the food revolution those were the kinds of recipes people got used to.  I think a lot of people still make them because they are a kind of comfort food.  Some people also appreciate the real thing.  I have my own list of things y'all would be horrified by but to me they remind me of a good time or something else.  I also know the difference between those and the "real thing".  Whether they do or not is questionable.

  • Like 21
Link to comment
3 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

It looks like one of those church cookbooks that members contribute recipes. I have several from various synagogues.  Back  before the food revolution those were the kinds of recipes people got used to.  I think a lot of people still make them because they are a kind of comfort food.  Some people also appreciate the real thing.  I have my own list of things y'all would be horrified by but to me they remind me of a good time or something else.  I also know the difference between those and the "real thing".  Whether they do or not is questionable.

Some of those recipes are not bad, others are. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I can see enough to know that recipe is a bastardized version of beef stroganoff.  I can see it calls for ground beef and a can of cream of chicken soup plus a can of cream of mushroom soup, all ingredients not found in a traditional stroganoff.

Gross 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to comment


Should someone tell them the 12 days of Christmas is the period running from Christmas Day until the Feast of the Epiphany, December 25 thru January 6? They appear to be celebrating the run up to Christmas with a truncated version of the traditional Advent calendar. Better question is why do I even care what a Duggar does?

  • Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

34157AB5-252F-41ED-98F1-F66C863E12B1.jpeg

Why just why..are they eating pasta  on a sheet of paper?  No sauce ,no butter ( sauce is not always needed I have eaten pasta with just butter many times) with peaches, sliced cheese and sausage , maybe not sure what the meat is.

  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Why just why..are they eating pasta  on a sheet of paper?  No sauce ,no butter ( sauce is not always needed I have eaten pasta with just butter many times) with peaches, sliced cheese and sausage , maybe not sure what the meat is.

I assumed they were making pasta- that it wasn’t ready to eat yet. But probably wasn’t paying enough attention to the context of the photo. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I assumed they were making pasta- that it wasn’t ready to eat yet. But probably wasn’t paying enough attention to the context of the photo. 

They were eating it. It’s a bad picture from a video.

  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...