Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Those are really cute pics. Abbie looks fantastic. Joy's glasses and baggy dress make me wonder if she's preggers. I've never seen her wear glasses when she isn't expecting.

She was pictured in glasses about a month ago, and I made the same observation. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
Not sure what happened with the formatting
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Abbie's little girl (name escapes me this early in the morn) looks exceptionally small.  Like a miniature child.  I don't think she's any "longer" than Evy (sp?).

Anyone know how old she is?  

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Her name is Grace, and she turned 1 in January.

Aww, I was confusing myself.  I thought her middle name was Grace, so I was wracking my brain to come up with a first name.  Grace Annette (after Abbie?)?

I thought she was closer to 2.  Maybe I'm wrong about her being teeny-tiny.  She's a cutie, regardless.  

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Aww, I was confusing myself.  I thought her middle name was Grace, so I was wracking my brain to come up with a first name.  Grace Annette (after Abbie?)?

I thought she was closer to 2.  Maybe I'm wrong about her being teeny-tiny.  She's a cutie, regardless.  

Yes it’s Grace Annette . 😁

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

How old is Gideon?

Isn't he over 3? I found it weird he is still in diapers

My son still wore them when he was three. I think he was fully trained right before he turned four. I think he was wearing those pull ups around that time.  I didn't mind waiting, he never had accidents that I had to clean up. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I watched the video of Gideon getting his hair cut and it made me wildly uncomfortable.

I get that he’s a “boy” and these idiots think he has to be “tough’” but FFS he’s still a toddler. They were so rough with him, poor baby.

5 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

I can't seem to find any of the recent pictures or videos from Joy. Where are they?

They were in her Instagram stories, and have now expired. They’re only up for 24 hours.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Didn’t Joy have a C-section? Could it just be that her stomach muscles are not strong enough to hold her stomach in? 

She had a c-section with Gideon. However it may be that she gains weight in mid-section, like much of the human population.

That being said it wouldn't surprise me if Joy was pregnant as Evelyn is almost 11 months old.

• Love 8

I'm anecdotally hearing of quite a few people who are getting the Delta variant despite having had COVID last year, so it's not outside the realm of possibility they got it again. It's really bad down here. :( 

• Love 5

really nothing much from them since austin settled that court case about the bad septic it seems. Oh and also Austin"s contractor's license has been expired since april 30 and has not been renewed as yet unless he started a new llc to get a new license.

Austin's llc is listed under their accountants name and is in good standing.

• Useful 7
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I'm anecdotally hearing of quite a few people who are getting the Delta variant despite having had COVID last year, so it's not outside the realm of possibility they got it again. It's really bad down here. :( 

And here come the Rods!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

I think it is pretty well accepted that people can get COVID more than once, delta variant or not.  The amount of antibodies that a person has after a mild case of COVID (anyone not admitted to a hospital with severe symptoms), is a lot lower than what someone would have after being vaccinated.  So, if the vaccine is 90-95% effective, having had the infection previously is going to be less than that.  The CDC also says that somewhere around 80% of all new cases in the US are the delta variant these days.  That is up from around 50% of cases a month ago.  

The big thing about the delta variant is that it is much more contagious than the prior variants.  Last year, the average person who got COVID managed to infect 2-3 other people with it.  Now, each person with the delta variant infects more than 5 others.  That allows the variant to spread a lot faster and is why it is being compared to chicken pox, one of the most infectious viruses in existence.

The attack rate for chicken pox is 90%.  That means that, if someone in a household contracts chicken pox, anyone else living in  that household who is not immune has a 90% chance of getting it.

Because Gideon seems terrified?  Because it seems like his parents are forcing the haircut on him in scary fashion?  All of the above?

Thank you, Rootbeer.  I haven’t seen the video and now I don’t think I want to. 😢

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Didn’t Austin’s contractor license expire? What is he doing for “work” now?

I wonder--did he not renew his license, or was it pulled after the law suit?  Did we ever hear the outcome of that?

• Useful 3

the case was settled no details. His license says expired, not revoked. 

Interestingly Josiah's Milagro Designs LLc had the light contracting license for the duggar bunch. His license expired the same day as Austins.  Jase's Buildmaster Construction llc has one now that must be covering all dugger flips.

• Useful 8
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

the case was settled no details. His license says expired, not revoked. 

Interestingly Josiah's Milagro Designs LLc had the light contracting license for the duggar bunch. His license expired the same day as Austins.  Jase's Buildmaster Construction llc has one now that must be covering all dugger flips.

Didn’t Austin have a business separate from JB and the Duggars though?