Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Joy looks like a blend of Jill and Jessa in that picture with Austin. 

Joy looks like a plastic filter with a little Joy peeking through in that picture with Austin. 

• Love 10
On 10/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, louannems said:

Angeling the camera down like that has Evy appearing cute as a button.  Just don't point that camera upward into her nostrils!

Nope, still not cute IMO.  But from outward appearances she’s loved and that’s what counts.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my. Joy's dress. Robe? Costume? Curtains? She picked that to wear for professional photos. Check out the sleeves, they look like they would fit Arnold Schwarzenegger's wrists.

I was wondering why she was wearing a dressing gown when everyone else was semi-dressed up. If it's a dress, it doesn't flatter her at all.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

Holy cow he threw that kid up high.

I had young parents - my parents were 23 when I was born, and I was their second child. I vividly remember my dad throwing me in the air high like that. My husband and I were a decade older when we had our kids, and I can't imagine either of us being physically capable of doing that, and I'm sure we are both too cautious to try.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, emma675 said:

Because that's what a mature, responsible adult with a newborn, toddler, and wife who has no way to support herself does. Goes skydiving. 🤬

Just like RFP.  These jackasses think they're ten feet tall and bulletproof.

• Love 7

It’s so funny to me when someone posts a couple’s picture but only applies a filter to their face because it’s so obvious. That also appears to be the case in the photo with two other girls. The other photos are very nice though. 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:33 PM, Chicklet said:

Samaritan has no guarantee that they will even pay a claim. Great insurance there, you pay them, they keep all the money.

Anybody else see the business opportunity go off above JB's head reading these words?

• LOL 7

interesting Joy is also wearing the J and J Services shirt - i have tried and tried, but have been unable to find a real business with that name in their area. James and Justin are shown wearing same logo shirt quite often. It is not a name of a duggar LLC

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

You mean it's not Chicken Fettuccine "ALFRED?"

In her defense, was she one of the older daughters looking Online for a recipe for mashed potatoes? 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I wasn't going to make fun of the actual typo, because I can't type for crap on my phone.  lol

I'd be less inclined to make fun of it if I thought it was just a typo. I'm not entirely convinced poor Joy knows it's not called chicken alfred. I also have a sneaking suspicion that if she does know it is alfredo, she may pronounce it as "al-fred-o." 

True story. I once bought the ingredients for alfredo at a little grocery store here in the boonies in Arkansas. And a lot of people here do like alfredo and are not so sheltered and redneck to not eat it and enjoy it, but the guy who was checking out my items had no clue what it was. He gazed in rapt wonder at the ingredients and asked me what I was making. I told him "alfredo!" And based on the look on his face, he must have thought that was some form of alchemy. LOLOLOL As soon as I saw Joy's typo, I thought of him. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, scriggle said:

Well it's probably made with cream of chicken soup.

Speaking of that, I wonder if Jill is still making those recipes where one chicken breast is supposed to feed 6 people with a yearly recommended sodium intake for one.

• LOL 7

i would guess a box of walmart pasta and a jar of walmart or Ragu Alfredo sauce. - a meal for 4 for less than $3 bucks - oh but joy would have to make the homemade bread and salad to make it a meal like Mama used to make

• Love 3