Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

She was also wearing a baggy dress in the pic I posted earlier with Ivy. Hmmm.....

She probably do anything for the coveted 20th grandchild. That’s a guaranteed new house and car! 

• Love 1

this pic opened up on my page showing them all from the neck down. so I looked at it that way first before the full pic, what I noticed - Jana has her apple watch, Jessa is the one touching/holding Josie in place, michelle is holding glasses in her hand rather than her phone, Jordyn has a piece of flowered curtain sewn on the bottom of her dress, their shoes are sad, and michelle does sometimes not wear the black stockings and ortho shoes

• Love 8
(edited)

Where were Abbie and Kendra?

Jenni has gotten tall. But, Mack is also almost as tall as Lauren! Granted, Lauren is short, but still...

Actually, I thought Joy looked absolutely beautiful in her pictures.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Where were Abbie and Kendra?

Jenni has gotten tall. But, Mack is also almost as tall as Lauren! Granted, Lauren is short, but still...

I think that pic was Duggarspawn only. Many girls are missing in the pic with Lauren and Anna.

Edited by Sew Sumi

I guess knees must be covered for the lost girls. Jenni and Josie are wearing leggings to cover their knees and Jordyn has a curtain remnant sewn to the bottom of her dress. Johannah's dress looks long enough to cover her hers, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had to wear leggings also, just in case.

I hope they're getting regular doctor's appointments for Josie. If she doesn't start growing Meredith is going to pass her up in a couple of years.

• Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Michelle's looks are finally catching up with her age. 

6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

What’s the deal with Meechelle’s head? Very odd outfit once again too.

Mechelle tends to stand hunched, but she also has a very big head. 

Speaking of Meredith, her expression on the last pic is priceless.

Edited by madpsych78
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Well Josie doesn't lie when she says her fashion style is "ugly".

That really is an awful outfit. You’d think someone would help her pick out her clothes for these special occasions.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Chicklet said:

What has happened to Anna's face? It's kind of wonky and if they didn't say who she was I wouldn't have recognized her.

I've been thinking that the last year or so. But, thanks for confirming it's her, I didn't know.

They all have such unfortunate choices in shoes.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jenni and Jordyn have been over the Duggar life since they were born. 

I hope they are the ones that break away from this marriage-babies lifestyle

Jessa also has big boobs, probably because nursing. But who knows

• Love 4
9 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

That really is an awful outfit. You’d think someone would help her pick out her clothes for these special occasions.

What are you talking about?  Look at how simply Michelle is dressed.  Josie is decked to the nines in mama's view.  No doubt Josie is being led to believe that she's very privileged to be dressed like a circus bear from days of old.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Compared to how she looked at the end of Giddy’s pregnancy, Joy looks fabulous. I wonder if the fact that she’s (apparently) been making regular visits to an OB has helped her have a much healthier and happier pregnancy. She’s just glowing. 

• Love 10
On 7/27/2020 at 5:29 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I love how they hid Jill and her sluttish shorts behind Jenni and Jordyn's dresses. 

First thing I noticed. Too bad, because I was looking forward to some more Jana photo shopping a skirt on another hussy wearing shorts.

1 hour ago, zenme said:

Giddy looks like JimBob. I’m sure that sooo pleases Austin.

In that picture he's all Boob and I'm usually really bad at telling who a kid looks like.

• LOL 5
23 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

At some angles Giddy looks like Spurge in the face, only with straight blonde hair rather than curly brown hair. 

I agree! I think Giddy and Spur both look like JimBob.

11 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Of all the Duggar spawn, I do think Joy looks the happiest. Hopefully she does not ruin her life by having eleventy-seven kids.

And that they haven't already started ruining that precious Giddy's life with blanket training.

• Love 6
On 7/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, madpsych78 said:

Speaking of Meredith, her expression on the last pic is priceless.

Can you blame her? She wearing about 8 vintage aprons sewn together. She contemplating her life of servitude.

Who is on the right , next to Anna? Is it her first MSlave? If so, she's beginning to smuggar (verb).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yay a white rug in a toddler/infant room. What could possibly go wrong there?

So basically all Aunt Jana and Jessa did was buy a rug that she hated, move a mattress and hang a picture of a cow. 

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4

That's fundies for you.  Based on fundie/fundie-lite people I know, many of them like to keep decor neutral in nurseries. That's so the decor works for 10 kids regardless of the sex of the kids. If the next baby is a boy,  they don't want their sons in a pink room.

Neutral is also really popular in America, but a lot of people like colors in nurseries. 

• Love 2

That was a whole lot of fussing and ultimately doing nothing to the room except to a add a plant and a random cow picture.  Why doesn't the room have a rocking chair? Even I, childfree heathen, know that a nursery needs a rocking chair.

Completely unrelated note - why are Gideon's diapers always drooping down to his knees?  Surely that's not how they are supposed to fit?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

A carpet on a carpet. Is that a thing?

The whole room is still really beige.

In a large room, I use an area rug on top of carpet to tie in all the furniture and make the room look cozy.  It also helps with the wear and tear issues of a heavily used room.

However, despite living in America's Dairyland,  there are no cows in my home.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Temperance said:

That's fundies for you.  Based on fundie/fundie-lite people I know, many of them like to keep decor neutral in nurseries. That's so the decor works for 10 kids regardless of the sex of the kids. If the next baby is a boy,  they don't want their sons in a pink room.

Neutral is also really popular in America, but a lot of people like colors in nurseries. 

Color is more stimulating to babies’ brains, which fundies would never desire. Neutral maybe all the rage but it’s so dull ,not even pops of color.

• Love 2