Type keyword(s) to search

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know if Pudge is displaying signs of discomfort or not, but as a general rule I don't think it's a good idea to let toddlers be too grabby around dogs. Even the most well-mannered pets have their limits. 

Lest David Eason shows up and shoots it.

12 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Why would anyone wear that?  Ick!!!

So you can make sure all the heathens know you're better than they are? 

7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Does Austin's truck have camo paint?

I want a t-shirt saying If you wake up tomorrow will you still be a judgemental asshole?

Yeah, but then they'd have to wear t-shirts that say "Yes." And, frankly, "yes" isn't a word they like very much. They're much more of a "no" only crowd. 

• Love 8

Joy has posted a few IG stories today about heading to Colorado.  The second story showed them with some of the older lost boys in tow, eating at Braum's and shopping for "all things camo" at Bass Pro Shops.  So, if a lot of the family is in California visiting Jing, and the lost boys are with Austin and Joy, where is Hannie?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

For the love of God, would someone PLEASE get Michelle a new bra that fits and supports? Her boobs have finally sagged all the way down to her elbows! In two of the above photos, both Joy and Abbie are wearing good bras and look great. MOTY also looks nice in her top (perfect color for her complexion) but my eyes were drawn right to the low hanging fruit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
On 10/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, BOOgen3 said:

For the love of God, would someone PLEASE get Michelle a new bra that fits and supports? Her boobs have finally sagged all the way down to her elbows! In two of the above photos, both Joy and Abbie are wearing good bras and look great. MOTY also looks nice in her top (perfect color for her complexion) but my eyes were drawn right to the low hanging fruit. 

Of course I had to go back and look. 🙄 You’re not exaggerating; they really are elbow-level.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 10/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, BOOgen3 said:

For the love of God, would someone PLEASE get Michelle a new bra that fits and supports? Her boobs have finally sagged all the way down to her elbows!

Funniest thing I have read all day. And, it's absolutely true.

• Love 9
On 9/29/2019 at 9:26 PM, doodlebug said:

Why would anyone wear that?  Ick!!!

I actually understand. No one could if they didn't grow up fundy, but they do actually want to save people from hell and have good intentions with passing out tracts and wearing shirts like that, as obnoxious as it appears. I used to worry constantly about all the people who would suffer for eternity because they hadn't prayed the sinner's prayer and asked Jesus for forgiveness. 

• Love 5

With all these 19+ Duggars travelling this way and that, I feel something is going to go wrong. It feels like someone unleashed a herd of teenagers all at once.

Josh and Anna going cross country in an RV. JD flying folks here and there, and now this crew hunting in the mountains of CO.

Good thing the A team with Bossy Jessa and Dr Jill with her medical thingies are at homebase at the ready.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Joy seems to be allowed to be her authentic self in her marriage compared to her sisters who all seem to be trying to fit into their husbands' ideas of what their role should be.

Or is she just doing what Austin wants to do because she doesn't have a choice?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/14/2019 at 10:11 PM, doodlebug said:

Although I am somewhat annoyed to hear that Austin wants her to wear skirts,

It's annoying if she is going to out hiking around in snow or cold. That's just mean on Austin's part. Geez dude, have some common sense.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I did LOL when the producers asked Joy and Austin if they preferred to live in a city or a country. Joy was like "bitch please, are you new?" (Actually, she said, "Do you even have to ask us this question?")

"You're right, we know you're too small minded to live somewhere you have to interact with other, different people."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7