Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: A Tale of Two Stanbury's

On 12/10/2016 at 2:30 PM, RedheadZombie said:

It's very petty, but why name their son Nestor, when the other boys have more common names?  At least call him by his middle name.  Maybe Luke struck down the idea of naming him Romeo.  I did a brief google on Luke, and I didn't see a Nestor in his heritage.  I did find out he had a pedophilic grandfather, which was more than I was looking for.  Earl child molester who victimized his own son, and disclaimed his earldom.  But I won't go on, because I'm sure this was hashed out in the early seasons.

The two older kids aren't Luke's.  Emma and Jack were from her first marriage, and William and Nestor are from her marriage with Luke.  I see Nestor around here sometimes, my arborist/tree trimmer is named Nestor.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I was floored seeing how Marissa popped up out of the chair and managed the stairs after a csection, hysterectomy and bladder reconstruction. Amazing. 

She was probably a few weeks out from the surgery, maybe even a month.  I read a bunch of stuff on placenta percreta and nearly all said that they kept a catheter in for a few weeks at least after  the bladder reconstruction.  So it wasn't like it was just days after she had come home.  Also, I can't remember where but people were not believing when she said she needed 2.5 gallons of blood transfused.  I talked to a friend who is a gynecologist and she said that 8 units of blood are in a gallon and it's not unheard of for someone in Marissa's situation to need 16-18 units of blood, which is a bit over a gallon of blood.  If they had complications on top of the usual blood I could see them needing more.  This kind of situation always needs a transfusion.