Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Ryan's back and he wants us to know that the truth will come out. By the way, why is he using the comic font? Is it because he's HIGH HIGH YA BOTH HIGH!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ryan's back and he wants us to know that the truth will come out. By the way, why is he using the comic font? Is it because he's HIGH HIGH YA BOTH HIGH!

If those are Ryan’s words, he sounds just like Michael on Twitter.

Truth.

31 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

MTV was paying her medical, how nice. 

• Love 4

I don't buy any of that. I think Mack and Ryan made the choice not to come back, because they just can't hide how awful they are (and it's getting harder to hide a fake pregnancy).

• Love 9

And there will be future arrest now that Ryan has no income.  He is going to resort to something illegal to feed his habit and will likely do jail time as a result. Boy, did MacKenzie royally screw herself getting knocked up by him. Oh, well!

• Love 12
(edited)

TEEN MOM' RYAN EDWARDS BUSTED FOR DRUGS 2nd Time in 4 Months

'Teen Mom' star Ryan Edwards is in a familiar spot -- back behind bars for alleged drug possession. 

Ryan was arrested Monday in Hamilton County, Tennessee on an active warrant from a previous drug case. According to jail records, the charge is possession of a controlled substance, and no bail has been set.

This is the second arrest this year for the 'Teen Mom' dad. As we reported ... he was arrested in March on a warrant for violating probation.

Ryan's 21-year-old wife, Mackenzie Standifer, recently announced she was pregnant with their kid. He already has another child with Maci Bookout.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

Anyone else think Mac is trying to shop around another reality show with just her and Ryan? I have always believed she thought that by hitching her wagon to Ryan, she would eventually make full Teen Mom status. Now she is just married to a former reality show side player who has a drug addiction. No reality show income, pregnant and humiliated, what is the upside to marrying Ryan? It sure isn’t love because I haven’t seen a moment on the show where he seems to even like Mac. 

• Love 15
(edited)
14 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Wow - he's being held with no bond?  He's actually stuck in jail at least until his hearing?

Maybe there will actually be some consequences this time and everyone will have to face Ryan's issues. And I bet Mack Truck and Mimi Jen are losing their damn minds right now. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Anyone else think Mac is trying to shop around another reality show with just her and Ryan? I have always believed she thought that by hitching her wagon to Ryan, she would eventually make full Teen Mom status. Now she is just married to a former reality show side player who has a drug addiction. No reality show income, pregnant and humiliated, what is the upside to marrying Ryan? It sure isn’t love because I haven’t seen a moment on the show where he seems to even like Mac. 

Free babysitting from Mimi Jenn even for her kids that aren’t biologically related to the Edwards family?

27 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Omg! I just saw this on Instagram ! I was going to say last night they BOTH looked high as fuck. I love grey hair but Ryan looks BUSTED??

Pouring one out for Ryan’s good looks from way back in the day....

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Free babysitting from Mimi Jenn even for her kids that aren’t biologically related to the Edwards family?

Same. Ryan only had two things going for him, ever: 1. He was pretty conventionally good looking, and 2. he recognized he was a shit parent and had no kids after Bentley. Both gone now. Sigh. Unless the baby thing turns out to be a hoax as the lovely @ghoulina speculates but I sadly think it's legit.

• Love 17

Since Jen and Larry will likely be the ones financially supporting the new baby, I bet Mac will saying that baby Mac should have the same lifestyle as Bentley so Jen and Larry will just have to up their game. I am sure she will expect a house and all her bills paid. How soon before she starts looking for husband number three? Ryan is not likely to get sober, get a job and and be an involved father anytime soon. If he does ever do that, it will be for his next girlfriend/wife, you know, someone whose company he actually appears to enjoy. For two people so in Love they always looks so miserable with each other. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Do we know how far MacTruck is in her pregnancy? It feels like forever. Who the hell knows if it's even true.

In the comments on her latest Instagram post, Mac said she is due in 10 weeks. Not a lot of time for Ryan to sort out his legal issues, eh?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, goodbunny said:

In the comments on her latest Instagram post, Mac said she is due in 10 weeks. Not a lot of time for Ryan to sort out his legal issues, eh?

Thank you. What a fucking mess. 

• Love 5
On 7/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

On 7/24/2018 at 4:23 PM, Tatum said:

Same. Ryan only had two things going for him, ever: 1. He was pretty conventionally good looking, and 2. he recognized he was a shit parent and had no kids after Bentley. Both gone now. Sigh. Unless the baby thing turns out to be a hoax as the lovely @ghoulina speculates but I sadly think it's legit.

I have not watched this show in a while and I am absolutely shocked at Ryan’s appearance and life situation. I think his sweet mama enables him so he had no consequences for bad actions cuz “mama will take care of it”. It l looks like his new wife is the same. Ryan needs to go to jail/rehab to fight his demons. However, if Ryan has no interest in getting sober then he will take down everyone and everything in the throes of addiction.

• Love 8

I just found out that Rhine and Mack have been canned. What will they film Maci for then? Maci’s storyline was Rhine. They should can her, too! I foresee Maci not being on the next season once they realize she can’t carry on the show without bitching about Rhine. Good.

I wish I can be a fly on the wall when Mack learned she trapped a baby for no reason accept to add more responsibility to her life. No health insurance. No involved husband/father. Hated by many MTV viewers. Has to work a real job because Rhine needs food and diapers for his unborn child and to pay his mortgage drug money and to pay his lawyers; and now jail bonds. Karma hit Mack like a Mack truck!

How dare MTV not continue paying Mack’s medical bills? I mean, hey mtv! She got pregnant for you, own up! Lol. She fucked up. 

I feel sorry for Jenn and Larry as they will be the ones having to deal with Mack’s hand out for necessities for the baby and to support Mack and Rhine. What a mess.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I just found out that Rhine and Mack have been canned. What will they film Maci for then? Maci’s storyline was Rhine. They should can her, too! I foresee Maci not being on the next season once they realize she can’t carry on the show without bitching about Rhine. Good.

I wish I can be a fly on the wall when Mack learned she trapped a baby for no reason accept to add more responsibility to her life. No health insurance. No involved husband/father. Hated by many MTV viewers. Has to work a real job because Rhine needs food and diapers for his unborn child and to pay his mortgage drug money and to pay his lawyers; and now jail bonds. Karma hit Mack like a Mack truck!

How dare MTV not continue paying Mack’s medical bills? I mean, hey mtv! She got pregnant for you, own up! Lol. She fucked up. 

I feel sorry for Jenn and Larry as they will be the ones having to deal with Mack’s hand out for necessities for the baby and to support Mack and Rhine. What a mess.

Yes, it pains me to think of Maci smugly attributing Mac's dismissal from the show to her own little power play, but if the end result is that  Mac gets hosed, then I guess the ends justify the means.

I do feel sorry for that kid though. For all her (many) faults, Maci does love Bentley and tries to do right by him. I don't see Mac having the same moral compass with her kids. The baby might be better off with J&L full time, but I can't say Ryan is a killer endorsement to that plan either.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yes, it pains me to think of Maci smugly attributing Mac's dismissal from the show to her own little power play, but if the end result is that  Mac gets hosed, then I guess the ends justify the means.

I do feel sorry for that kid though. For all her (many) faults, Maci does love Bentley and tries to do right by him. I don't see Mac having the same moral compass with her kids. The baby might be better off with J&L full time, but I can't say Ryan is a killer endorsement to that plan either.

When Maci got pregnant Ryan was a hot stud with a good job and a bright future. If Mac cared about her offspring she would never of had unprotected sex with the guy Ryan’s become.

• Love 15
(edited)

Hmmmm....The Grace report is saying he coulf get over 2 years. Not that he will serve all that. Maybe it will keep him alive !

Edited by FairyDusted
Could not did. His ass is still in the pokey as far as I can tell
  • Love 9

Holy Jesus God, Leah. Ryan's face is something to behold. Did his head swell that much or did his facial features somehow shrink and start to collapse on themselves? I know weight gain and bloat can do weird things to your body, but that is just....odd. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Holy Jesus God, Leah. Ryan's face is something to behold. Did his head swell that much or did his facial features somehow shrink and start to collapse on themselves? I know weight gain and bloat can do weird things to your body, but that is just....odd. 

Yep!  That’s why those before and after meth billboards are no joke!  JUST SAY NO, kids!  

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Birdee said:

The fatter he gets, the beadier and more suspicious his eyes gets. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I still think Ryan is an informant. He keeps getting arrested and released. I wonder if he was given the choice to go to rehab instead of getting probation and community service. 

Ryan released from jail:

Ryan Edwards is a free man once again. The Teen Mom OG star was released from jail at 1:50 a.m. on Tuesday, July 31, Us Weekly confirms.

A spokesperson for the Hamilton County Jail in Tennessee told Radar Online that Edwards’ first charge for simple possession of heroin “has been dismissed,” and he “was given 11 months and 29 days suspended sentence” for a second count. He must complete six months of probation and five public work days.

The MTV personality’s court hearing has been moved up from August 6 to Tuesday.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ryan released from jail:

Last time, he was also given six months probation, five public work days, and random drug testing.

Are they just copying and pasting?? No random drug testing is mentioned this time.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Last time, he was also given six months probation, five public work days, and random drug testing.

Are they just copying and pasting?? No random drug testing is mentioned this time.

Last time he was in possession of 1.8 grams of heroin, 14 hypodermic needles, 1 loaded needle with heroin and a scale. Usually when you have a scale and a certain amount of drugs there is intent to sell as per Live PD :) How is Ryan just walking away with this (as @ginger90 pointed out) copy and paste sentence? ?

• Love 12
It was a misunderstanding. Sure Ryan.

In an interview with E! News, Ryan attempted to explain why he was arrested, stating that it was all a “misunderstanding.”

“I got a speeding ticket and while I was pulled over, it came up that I was in violation of my probation because the community service [I was required to do] had not been completed,” Ryan told E! News. “I didn’t do all of it.

“I went to jail for not doing all of my community service,” he continued. “It’s not that I wasn’t taking the community service seriously, it’s just that we have so much going on, I didn’t realize the deadline had passed. It was just a misunderstanding. I thought I had more time.”

The Ashley can confirm that Ryan, did, in fact, get a speeding ticket the day he was arrested.

Ryan admitted that it was his own fault he was thrown behind bars.

“I take full accountability,” he said. “I messed up, but I’ve had a chance to get organized and fix the situation.”

Ryan insisted that his latest arrest had nothing to do with his substance abuse issues.

“It was the fact that I got pulled over and had not completed my community service. The only drug related charge was the original one from two years ago, from before I went to rehab. There is nothing new that is drug-related,” Ryan said.

As The Ashley previously reported, Ryan was given six months of probation and will be required to serve five public work days as a result of his July arrest.

“I’ll be done six months from now,” Ryan told E! News, adding that he can’t begin his community service assignment until he recovers from a recent injury. (He says suffered a broken ankle after tripping over his dog.)

Ryan’s trusty wife, Mackenzie, also gave a statement to E! News, stating that she has his back, no matter what.

“Ryan is my husband,” she said. “Yes, he’s made some mistakes but we are moving past them. He has my full support.”

Mackenzie is due to give birth to Ryan’s second child soon, and, as long as he doesn’t get hauled into jail again, it looks like Ryan should be present for the birth.

“Jail was slow,” he told E! News. “The days were long. It was really hard to be away from my family. Without a doubt it was a learning experience.”

As The Ashley previously reported, Ryan and Mackenzie are no longer filming for ‘Teen Mom OG.’

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7