Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, druzy said:

I still think he is an informant. I don't know if that would make a difference in the Order of Protection. Can anyone shed some light on that connection? 

I have no idea, but I'm suspicious of that as well. I just can't reconcile the things he's done with the minimal punishments.

• Love 6

I doubt that Ryan is an informant. He obviously got a referral from Jenelle’s lawyer, Dustin for an above average attorney in Chattanooga.

Ryan’s attorney probably pointed out to Maci that she didn’t have enough creditable evidence & the amount of time that lapsed from the events cited from last year show that Ryan is not a threat. It requires an extremely high burden of proof to block a parent from having access to a biological child. 

As long as Ryan keeps paying his attorney, he will just be another Janelle- acquire a lot of mug shots but nothing will stick 

• Love 8
(edited)

As I pointed out back when this TRO was filed, Maci should have filed the TRO back when the threats were initially made. I mentioned too much time had passed. There is a gap from the times he had made those threats to the time she filed the TRO where Ryan wasn't making any threats to her or her family. Maci had allowed Bentley to be around his dad and his new wife. The way the courts see it, there was no imminent threat or danger posed to her and her child. Ten months had passed after the threats were issued when she finally sought out a TRO. Ryan apparently had not been making threats because nothing is listed on the TRO other than the incidents from almost a year before.

Now, the restraining order that is in effect is not one that will be enforced by the police should something happen. smdh

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ryan Edwards Hasn’t Seen Son Bentley In Months Since Maci Bookout Filed For An Order Of Protection Against Him

Ryan Edwards hasn’t seen his nine-year-old son Bentley in months.

According to a new report, the Teen Mom OG star has been completely estranged from Bentley since March, when his ex-girlfriend, Maci Bookout, filed for an order of protection against him for herself and her family.

Although Bentley has since been dismissed from Maci’s case against Ryan, Ryan’s father, Larry, confirmed on Friday that the reality star has yet to reunite with the boy.

“Ryan really missed Bentley,” Larry told Radar Online. “He hasn’t seen him, not yet.”

Since March, Maci has been allowing her son to spend time with his grandparents, Larry and his wife Jen, and Ryan has been supportive of their time with Bentley. As Larry explained, Ryan doesn’t want them to “suffer” as a result of his legal drama with his ex-girlfriend.

“It’s been sporadic, but we have been with Bentley on a couple of weekends,” Larry said. “Ryan has to leave the house at the time. She’s given us the opportunity to see him.”

As Teen Mom OG fans will recall, Ryan entered rehab around this time last year after he was seen driving high to his wedding to wife Mackenzie Standifer. A short time later, he admitted to being addicted to heroin. Luckily, despite his past issues with drugs, Larry claims Ryan is now doing “fantastic” and is “very excited” to be welcoming his second child, a baby boy, with Mackenzie in October.

“Ryan is very excited that it’s a boy,” he said. “We wanted a little girl because we don’t have a little girl!”

Earlier this week, it was reported that Bentley had been dropped from Maci’s request for a protection order. At the same time, a mutual restraining order was put into place for Maci and her husband, Taylor McKinney, which requires Ryan to stay away from them.

“He has left voicemail messages threatening to show up at my house and take my son,” Maci alleged in her request. “He has made threats to show up and hurt me if I don’t answer my phone.”

Maci also revealed that during one of Bentley’s baseball games last year, Ryan “showed up under the influence of heroin and got in my face, yelling and threatening to hurt me.”

“His behavior and actions are getting worse,” she continued. “I am fearful for my three children and myself, and what he may do, based on his threats.”

In a separate request filed by Taylor, he revealed Ryan once told him he would “put a bullet in [his] head.”

“The police were called and they suggested to seek an order of protection,” Taylor explained. “He has also said he would show up at our son’s baseball game and confront us, my wife and I.”

Days after the requests were filed, Ryan was arrested after violating his probation by testing positive for morphine and opiates during a court-ordered drug test in January. Ryan was put on probation in March of last year after being caught with heroin.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck about not seeing Bentley. That’s pretty standard. Also probably doesn’t care his new kid is a boy. He’s such a loser and his family are pathetic enablers.

• Love 16

Ryan hasn’t given a shit about Bentley in 9 years. It would just make him look like an even more crappy father if he wasn’t quoted as “missing” him. Mack will soon learn how much (or little!) Ryan likes taking care of kids. Good luck. 

• Love 11

Who’s baseball tourney would they be watching? Didn’t they all agree to stay away from each other? 

Also, Mack must watch the old clips of Maci’s 16 and Pregnant when Maci rubbed lotion on Ryan’s washboard abs and just seethe. 

• Love 5
On 16/06/2018 at 10:15 PM, Tatum said:

Who’s baseball tourney would they be watching? Didn’t they all agree to stay away from each other? 

Also, Mack must watch the old clips of Maci’s 16 and Pregnant when Maci rubbed lotion on Ryan’s washboard abs and just seethe. 

Can you link me the video? 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Can you link me the video? 

Haha. 20 year old me would so have boned 20 year old Ryan (in a parallel universe where we were both 20 at the same time). I would have insisted on a condom though. Mack really got the scraps, didn't she?

I don't know if there are video clips out there. Maybe try googling "Ryan gets Bentley's name tattooed" and see if that yields anything.

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Haha. 20 year old me would so have boned 20 year old Ryan (in a parallel universe where we were both 20 at the same time). I would have insisted on a condom though. Mack really got the scraps, didn't she?

I don't know if there are video clips out there. Maybe try googling "Ryan gets Bentley's name tattooed" and see if that yields anything.

He was REALLY hot in his heyday.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13
On 6/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, ghoulina said:

I've always wanted to have to clean my husband's face for him in public.

Right?!? In what world is this acceptable behavior? I mean, yeah, if my husband was in an accident and was unable to perform tasks like cleaning his face, cutting his food, feeding himself, etc., I'd totally do it. Marriage is being in 100%, but I'll be damned if I would willingly take care of a manchild because he's a druggie and an idiot. If I were her, I'd probably become a recluse and hope everyone forgot I existed. 

• Love 10
On 6/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, druzy said:

It’s like whoever took this pic just ran up to towards them, yelled their names and when they looked up the person snapped the picture ? Very weird pose.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:56 PM, druzy said:

He looks fucking crazy! It also sounds like Mackenzie was annoyed until she was told the person wanted a picture with her too...figures.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Rebecca said:

It’s like whoever took this pic just ran up to towards them, yelled their names and when they looked up the person snapped the picture ? Very weird pose.

Except Jenn looks so relaxed and normal. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Except Jenn looks so relaxed and normal. 

Yeah that was throwing me off too...I decide she must have had in earplugs so as not to hear Mackenzie ?  Or someone screamed “Ryan and Mackenzie” or “hey assholes look over here..”

• Love 7
On 6/27/2018 at 10:03 AM, Rebecca said:

Yeah that was throwing me off too...I decide she must have had in earplugs so as not to hear Mackenzie ?  Or someone screamed “Ryan and Mackenzie” or “hey assholes look over here..”

I FLOVE the idea of Ryan and Mackenzie answering to “hey assholes!”. Like you scream that in a crowded area and somehow they just KNOW that was meant for them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

It was from Maci's wedding.  He claims he got some chemical in his eyes right before the wedding.  I can't remember the exact story but it seems like a fairly valid excuse but who knows. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

It was from Maci's wedding.  He claims he got some chemical in his eyes right before the wedding.  I can't remember the exact story but it seems like a fairly valid excuse but who knows. 

He probably had his eye on a chemical.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

IIRC, the story was that Mack used Nair on her legs, cleaned it off with a towel, and then he picked up the dirty Nair towel and used it on his face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I’m so embarrassed about my memory sometimes, but...

Ryan claims he dried his face and accidentally rubbed chemicals into his eyes because he used the same towel that Mack had used earlier when she had Nair on her legs.

Such bullshit on so many levels that I can’t even begin to unpack how many lies are told in that “explanation”, with #1 being that Nair is so damn noxious that it’s impossible not to notice. #2 is that Mack strikes me as someone who would have had laser hair removal on her legs. (I’m not dissing her for that; I’d do it too if I had the money.)

ETA: @Booger666 typed faster than I did! 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 7

But who's to say he didn't actually do that BECAUSE he was high and didn't notice the smell of Nair on the towel lol

He's never hid his eyes when high before so that's why I don't really doubt him. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

But who's to say he didn't actually do that BECAUSE he was high and didn't notice the smell of Nair on the towel lol

He's never hid his eyes when high before so that's why I don't really doubt him. 

Didn't he wear sunglasses during part of his infamous ride, and at his OWN wedding?

I think he started favoring them a lot more as his drug usage worsened. 

I can totally see him really Nairing his eyes while high, though!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't he wear sunglasses during part of his infamous ride, and at his OWN wedding?

I think he started favoring them a lot more as his drug usage worsened. 

I can totally see him really Nairing his eyes while high, though!

Well in the car yea, because it's normal for people to wear sunglasses while driving - I do all the time, even if it's cloudy

And during his "wedding" it was out in the open and sunny.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Well in the car yea, because it's normal for people to wear sunglasses while driving - I do all the time, even if it's cloudy

And during his "wedding" it was out in the open and sunny.

Valid points, but I still thought he wore them to hide his eyes. Mack and his parents did the wedding without sunglasses. A normal groom might want to look into this bride's eyes, even if he has to squint for a few minutes. 

I do think it's odder that he had them on indoors, but I 100% believe he was on something at the wedding. Both of them. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Valid points, but I still thought he wore them to hide his eyes. Mack and his parents did the wedding without sunglasses. A normal groom might want to look into this bride's eyes, even if he has to squint for a few minutes. 

I do think it's odder that he had them on indoors, but I 100% believe he was on something at the wedding. Both of them. 

His story is definitely a lot more fishy now after everything we know! At the time it seemed believable.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

How far along should she be by now?

6 months (due October 16)...or would it actually be more like 7 months because pregnancy is really closer to being 10 months? At any rate, I know that everyone is different, but I wouldn't imagine that with her "non-pregnant" body type, she would be the type to not be showing at all at this point. 

• Love 2

Yea, I mean....maybe it's the shadow, the dark shirt...I don't know. I hate to be THAT skeptical. But.....And it's not her first child. So her uterus should be more flexible and it's likely she'd show earlier. Just saying. 

• Love 3

That does not look like a 27 week pregnant woman, honestly. And before the hordes of people pipe in saying they also looked like Mack at 27 weeks, on the Mack thread, that belly picture would suggest she has a very noticeable bump. Could it be an older picture that was only recently posted?

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

That does not look like a 27 week pregnant woman, honestly. And before the hordes of people pipe in saying they also looked like Mack at 27 weeks, on the Mack thread, that belly picture would suggest she has a very noticeable bump. Could it be an older picture that was only recently posted?

A bump with no face attached. 

I know, I know...I'm an eternal skeptic. 

• Love 4