Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

I’m honestly shocked that Ryan can still get it up and has active swimmers.  

I’m also perplexed at how Mack is sexually attracted at all to such a zombie.   Like, ew.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

So Mac decides to have unprotected sex and a child with a drug addict. She just continues to make one bad decision after the other. I don’t think she got pregnant again for the show. I think she may really be that stupid. No one was interested in watching the show about her first kid with Ryan so no one is going to be interest in the second one. 

Are Larry and Jen retired? If so, they likely will soon need to go back to work to support their growing family. I can’t imagine Mac getting paid that much from the show. She isn’t a major player and is likely desperate enough to take whatever MTV will offer.  She will need someone to financially support those kids. Ryan won’t make much in jail to help out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Wonderful. Does she expect people to be all, "oh, great!"

Honestly though, MTV pays big bucks for train wrecks. She may not be stupid at all😩

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 10

I saw this on Instagram and hoped it was a joke. Sigh...

Count me in as being shocked that Ryan's heroin dick is capable of this. I'm actually stunned. In fact, I was convinced the first pregnancy was a fake for months.

Mack may not be doing this for the show. But she's still doing it for the wrong reasons. I think she has major regrets deep down,but is too prideful admit it. So, instead, she's gonna double down and really try to prove the legitimacy of this "fairy tale" she's trying to sell.

• Love 19

I was really surprised that she got pregnant by him the first time, because I really thought he had a vasectomy when he was dating Dalis. There was this huge discussion about how he could get one but she would not be allowed to get her tubes tied because of her age and she had less than three kids at her age. 

Adumb claims he got a vasectomy and he only had two kids but that may have been all that was necessary when he had it done. Maybe Ryan hasn't had a vasectomy but he has always been very clear about not wanting more children and certainly never seemed to have any other "surprise" pregnancies.

Why Mackenzie would want to have a second child with a drug addict who cannot stay out of jail is beyond me, but I've thought lowly of her since she moved a toddler in with a drug user, which fell even lower when she claimed she didn't know and blamed Maci for not telling her, so I just don't expect anything of her. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Mackenzie really wants to be on this show, as a main player. Or get a spinoff. She’s doing a “well” job of it. Unlike most of the new wives (Miranda, Vee and Kristina over there making sensible choices!) Mackenzie’s doing her job at being the biggest train wreck possible. And she knows Larry and Jen will always pick up the pieces for Ryan. It’s really shitty for this baby and their other kid, to have Ryan for a “father,” with everything that entails, but Mackenzie knows they’ll never go without due to Jen and Larry. I think this was a calculated decision on her part. It’s also, theoretically, harder for Ryan to leave her, if he was “fixin’” to do that any time soon or in the future, since there will be two kids for everyone to bring up that he’s ditching. 

Ryan and and Maci seem really fertile, despite “obstacles” - Ryan knocked Mackenzie up while addicted to opioids and while seemingly never watching to touch her and Maci despite her PCOS and did a doctor tell her she couldn’t have more kids? - I wonder how many kids they’d have now had they stayed together this whole time? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Christina said:

I was really surprised that she got pregnant by him the first time, because I really thought he had a vasectomy when he was dating Dalis. There was this huge discussion about how he could get one but she would not be allowed to get her tubes tied because of her age and she had less than three kids at her age. 

Adumb claims he got a vasectomy and he only had two kids but that may have been all that was necessary when he had it done.  

They won’t allow you to do it in some places if you don’t already have a certain number of kids? Yikes. I have two friends whose husbands have had vasectomies. One had two kids (and a unknown third in his wife’s womb at the time of said vasectomy...so good thing he had it done 😮) and the other only had one child of his own biologically but had a stepson too. Now I have to be nosy and ask if they were questioned about kids.

That’s messed up to me....people like Adam and Ryan (amber and Jenelle..) should (especially!) be allowed to have a vasectomy or tubal whatever if they choose. If they already have even one kid they're not parenting why stop them? And people make irreversible (though, I think it is reversible?) decisions they’re then “stuck” with all the time (like plastic surgery or say, HAVING A KID) without being refused... Anyway, Ryan should’ve had the procedure done.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

Wow, this is so dumb.  I thought Big Mac be smarter than this-guess not!  I hope Larry and Jen aren't thinking of retiring any time soon.  They have a whole brood to support.  

• Love 3
On 7/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, galaxychaser said:

So Mac will have 3 kids by 23. Real good idea girl! The poor kids won’t even have a stable dad around.

Hold up!! This girl is only 23??? I don’t believe it! 

Holy smokes!  It does explain a lot, though!

I thought she was some crazy, ignorant, immature 33 yr old.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Sooooo petty! And equally hilarious ! At least Mimi can spell!  

I know Ryan is a sick jerk but I still like his parents. You can only do so much for a grown man. It's hard enough as teens to get them to fly right. They are living with heartbreak. 

• Love 17
(edited)

https://radaronline.com/photos/ryan-edwards-mackenzie-pregnancy-daughter-unplanned-teen-mom-og/

Really chick? She has two other kids and doesn't know how to prevent pregnancies? Mackenzie never struck me as super religious with marrying a junkie and all so why not abortion as an option? She's young enough to have babies later.

Sorry this belongs in Ryan's forum. 

Edited by Brooklynista
Wrong forum
  • Love 8
On 7/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, Rebecca said:

One had two kids (and a unknown third in his wife’s womb at the time of said vasectomy...so good thing he had it done 😮

Same thing happened to my friend's brother.  He got it done and then like a week later - oops! wife was already pregnant. 

• Love 2
On 1/13/2020 at 4:17 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Sorry, but someone has to do this:

stella.jpg

I totally always think of Flanders screaming it from that Simpsons episode lmao. 

stella2.png

Edited by kaydub
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

She does look good (and her age!)...Ryan, on the other hand, looks like if you tapped his left shoulder, he'd fall over. Good thing he probably just holds the baby during pictures.

• Love 6
On 7/16/2020 at 4:21 PM, druzy said:

They should have ironed those sheets before using them as a backdrop. 

They all (besides Mac) should have ironed their outfits.  Or ya know don’t wear linen.  Wonder if Mac planned it that way to make herself look better.  Probs not.  This looks like a phone pic that happened after the paid for photo shoot (that Ryan wanted no part of but was dragged to).

• Love 3