Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

The thing that is puzzling to me with Larry and Jen is that they are still prattling on about triggers.  I get that Ryan is their son and obviously they want him to get clean and stay clean.  That's a no brainer, but they haven't seemed to have bothered to really learn anything about addiction or make sure that Ryan went to a decent rehab the first time.  Aside from the whole "he was a superstar so he graduated early!" bullshit, Jen seems to have bought into this whole thing about how Ryan has triggers and she is his biggest trigger.  Yeah, I understand the concept of triggers in addiction, but I don't really think you can just make a person your trigger and even if a person WAS your trigger, it's not on the other person to not do anything to cause you to use.  It's on your ass to stay clean.  But, Jen's busy walking on eggshells trying to make sure that she doesn't do or say anything to mess up Ryan's sobriety because her entire fucking existence apparently triggers the prince.

I also find it a little strange that they seem to tiptoe around Ryan as much as they do because it's clear they don't have to worry about access to Bentley.  Maci seems to be upfront about being sure that Bentley keeps his relationship with them, regardless of what is going on with Ryan.  So, it's not like if they take a stand with Ryan, he can just say, you know what, that's it.  No more Bentley time.  He's coming to MY house and you won't see him.  If anything, it's completely the other way around.  So I don't know why they bend over backwards for him at this point, he's 30, and consistently in trouble with the law due to his addiction.  

I'm guessing that they are all considered contractors, which would mean they have to pay their own taxes out of whatever money MTV pays them.  It's not shocking at all that Ryan wouldn't have paid taxes.  I don't know if they get a lump sum payment or get paid in installments, but, it would be up to each person to pay everything, and I'm sure Ryan pays no attention to shit like that when he's sober, let alone when he's interested in getting high.

• Love 18

Ryan Edwards has not left rehab, according to his mother Jen Edwards.

The mother of the Teen Mom OG star says that the report circulating that Ryan’s wife Mackenzieflew up to the rehab facility on Thanksgiving to fetch him is not true.

“Ryan is not currently home,” Jen told The Ashley.

“[Mackenzie] left early in the morning on Thanksgiving and missed dinner with her family,” Radar Online reported on Monday. “She flew with the baby to get Ryan. They’re home now.”

Jen says that Ryan is currently still in treatment.

“Ryan will be leaving the exact day he is supposed to which is set by the facility,” Jen told The Ashley. “He is not leaving treatment early. Ryan and Mackenzie are in a great place. They have asked that we not give any other specific information at this time.”

Jen also disputed the story’s claim that Mackenzie missed the Thanksgiving holiday.

“[Ryan’s dad] Larry and I were with Mackenzie on Thanksgiving Day,” Jen told The Ashley.

(Mackenzie did post a photo to her Instagram that stated she was on a plane on Thursday, however.)

Jen confirmed that the Edwards clan did visit Ryan at the Alabama treatment facility he’s been at since September, though.

“We all went to see him but not on Thanksgiving Day,” Jen said.

As The Ashley previously told you, Ryan checked into the rehab facility over the summer to seek treatment for his long-term heroin addiction. In October, Radar Online broke the news that Ryan had returned to rehab, and, on a recent episode of ‘Teen Mom OG,’ the Edwards clan stated that Ryan would be in the intensive rehab facility for 90 days.

Mackenzie took to Instagram stories to dispute Us Weekly‘s write-up of the story.

“I was not aware that Thanksgiving was on the 20th…oh but everything is true on the Internet,” Mackenzie wrote in the caption of a screenshot of the story. “#YallStupid If you’re going to write something at least have the facts.”

Mackenzie posted this to her Instagram stories on Monday…

Mackenzie did not respond to the other part of Radar‘s story, which states that she is currently living with her parents because she is unsure if Ryan’s treatment will stick.

“If he relapses again, [Mackenzie] is going to file for divorce,” Radar‘s source stated. “She’s serious. She doesn’t want to continue to be with someone who doesn’t help himself.”

During her recent ‘Teen Mom OG’ appearance, Mackenzie was supportive of Ryan seeking treatment, even though it meant that he was absent for the birth of their son last month.

“If I did not love Ryan, I would call him the most selfish a**hole ever for missing this,” Mackenzie said on-camera, adding that she was willing to sacrifice having Ryan at the birth if it meant that he could get sober.

“This is a drop in this baby’s life, and if he’s going to miss him being born and be healthy forever, I mean, what more could I ask for?”

Stay tuned…The Ashley believes there is more to this story, and will update this when more info is available!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

Ryan entered rehab in September. It was for at least 90 days. If he left on Thanksgiving then it was a little early. 

9 hours ago, Cabarb said:

I'm screwed up on the timeline.  So did he leave rehab early or is this just when he was scheduled to get out?

• Love 1
On 10/5/2018 at 12:47 AM, Rebecca said:

Thank you for posting this!! ?? I somehow missed this whole section...but it was only 2 minutes long. Larry looked stupid with that lip full of chew and plzzzz tell me the cup he was holding was simply his beverage and not a “spittin’ cup” ?. Hold off on that until you’re not being filmed, dude. (practicing my Jenelle-isms, dudes)

I’ve never really been a fan of Jen and Larry and I can’t help but find it a little pathetic they’re still (evidentially?) on the show even though their son isn’t. They don’t strike me as hurting for money (and really, how much could they be paid?) and they really have nothing new or interesting to say anyway. It seems famewhorey to me. 

On 10/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, christie said:

I don't know if they're famewhores or not since I haven't watched it in years but my first thought was damage control for Ryan, something along the lines of telling Ryan's part of the story  to counteract anything that Maci may say about him.. 

On 10/11/2018 at 2:53 PM, Rebecca said:

I get that but I find it pathetic. Ryan is in his 30s. He’s a fuckup. No damage control attempt is going to hide it. They just look  idiotic to me even trying. His image was never good. And I think the lifelong infantilization of Ryan has only hurt him. I’m not saying I blame his parents for his addiction but they’re definitely not helping. They should be worrying about his actual issues, not his image.

On 10/11/2018 at 5:11 PM, mscav said:

I don't think they're 100% famewhores. I think they are trying to clear Ryan's name and giving him the money they are getting. I have a brother whos an even bigger screwup then Ryan and my mother is just as enabling if not more so then Jen and that is exactly what she would do.  At this point my sister and I have nothing to do with either of them. 

On 10/29/2018 at 1:56 AM, smores said:

The thing that is puzzling to me with Larry and Jen is that they are still prattling on about triggers.  I get that Ryan is their son and obviously they want him to get clean and stay clean.  That's a no brainer, but they haven't seemed to have bothered to really learn anything about addiction or make sure that Ryan went to a decent rehab the first time.  Aside from the whole "he was a superstar so he graduated early!" bullshit, Jen seems to have bought into this whole thing about how Ryan has triggers and she is his biggest trigger.  Yeah, I understand the concept of triggers in addiction, but I don't really think you can just make a person your trigger and even if a person WAS your trigger, it's not on the other person to not do anything to cause you to use.  It's on your ass to stay clean.  But, Jen's busy walking on eggshells trying to make sure that she doesn't do or say anything to mess up Ryan's sobriety because her entire fucking existence apparently triggers the prince.

I also find it a little strange that they seem to tiptoe around Ryan as much as they do because it's clear they don't have to worry about access to Bentley.  Maci seems to be upfront about being sure that Bentley keeps his relationship with them, regardless of what is going on with Ryan.  So, it's not like if they take a stand with Ryan, he can just say, you know what, that's it.  No more Bentley time.  He's coming to MY house and you won't see him.  If anything, it's completely the other way around.  So I don't know why they bend over backwards for him at this point, he's 30, and consistently in trouble with the law due to his addiction.  

I'm guessing that they are all considered contractors, which would mean they have to pay their own taxes out of whatever money MTV pays them.  It's not shocking at all that Ryan wouldn't have paid taxes.  I don't know if they get a lump sum payment or get paid in installments, but, it would be up to each person to pay everything, and I'm sure Ryan pays no attention to shit like that when he's sober, let alone when he's interested in getting high.

Good lord, what type of pathetic woman has unprotected sex with a heroin addict? Why bring an innocent baby into this mess? Even if Ryan does get Teen Mom money, it is going straight up his arms. Ryan reminds me in some ways of Whitney Houston. His passion in life at this point is his drugs and his mother will probably enable him the till the day he dies. I hope the rehab works but the fact that he left early does not give me much hope. I am not the biggest Maci fan but she is not the source of his problems and it is time this grown man had some accountability. My aunt was a lot like Jen. She had only one son who was very handsome. She treated him like a God and he is a hot mess that never cleaned up.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Hmmm....seems like Mimi Jen & Mackenzie couldn't decide which narrative to stick to with regards to when Ryan was coming home and Thanksgiving.  

I know I hate it when I sell stories to online tabloids only for my MIL to pull up The Ashley on her contact list & call her with a story that contradicts the one I just sold....

Why is Jen even playing? I know it really chaps her ass when anyone prints anything remotely unkind about her precious baby boy (who is 30), but how many lies does she have to be caught in before realizing that running to the gossip mags to refute anything about Ryan just makes her look really stupid?  And makes Ryan look like even more of a trainwreck.

Jen and Mack- really, the term "no comment" exists for a reason.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Why is Jen even playing? I know it really chaps her ass when anyone prints anything remotely unkind about her precious baby boy (who is 30), but how many lies does she have to be caught in before realizing that running to the gossip mags to refute anything about Ryan just makes her look really stupid?  And makes Ryan look like even more of a trainwreck.

Not that I wish them any financial misfortune, but I really hope Jen sold a story to The Ashley because she really needed some extra holiday cash...because a grown man's mama calling a somewhat-obscure (no shade to The Ashley, just saying in comparison to Radar, etc) reality TV gossip site to clarify rumors about her adult child is kind of pathetic.  I hope Jen got some cash at least for her interviews, because I have secondhand embarrassment for her for this. I expect it from Mackenzie, but Jen doing this is really cringe-worthy. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Not that I wish them any financial misfortune, but I really hope Jen sold a story to The Ashley because she really needed some extra holiday cash...because a grown man's mama calling a somewhat-obscure (no shade to The Ashley, just saying in comparison to Radar, etc) reality TV gossip site to clarify rumors about her adult child is kind of pathetic.  I hope Jen got some cash at least for her interviews, because I have secondhand embarrassment for her for this. I expect it from Mackenzie, but Jen doing this is really cringe-worthy. 

The Ashley has quoted herself as saying "The Ashley does not pay sources for stories." /snark

• Love 7

Does anyone remember the website FameTracker? There was a joke among the posters that every time a celebrity’s thread popped to the top people worried the celebrity had died? It happened especially when a celebrity’s thread wasn’t active for a while.

When Rhine’s thread gets near the top I always think that he has died.

Edited by Meatball
  • Love 14
On 11/28/2018 at 10:42 AM, Tatum said:

Like Mackenzie would ever not comment. She lives for this attention. She married Ryan for said attention, IMO.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:59 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Then Jen's behavior is almost more sad. She did it for free!

Queen Enabler of Famewhore. I’m glad it was free because if she got paid she'd probably give it Ryan who will probably end up using again, if he hasn’t already. Obviously I have no actual clue but it still seems like everyone is more worried about appearances than actually dealing with Ryan’s issues...it’s sad but also pathetic. I will not be shocked to hear it when he dies. I will be more shocked if he actually gets clean for any length of time. He’s spent too long living his sheltered, no responsibility, always doing whatever he wants, babied existence to stop now.

• Love 7

I have a best friend and a daughter who are both huge enablers of their sons!  It's heartbreaking and there is nothing you can do about it!  Believe me I've tried!  It breaks my heart seeing and knowing what these two sons might have achieved.  It's almost criminal to do that to another human being!

I know a lot of you don't like maci but believe me she has her hands full with Ryan and watching that Jen doesn't start that  enabling stuff with Bentley!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

image.png.f5d1998d1118fdb75dc8a915d07620dc.png

I'm assuming that this is supposed to be a snap of him lovingly changing the baby's diaper, but he looks like he's nodding off.

Why on earth would Mack decide to stop filming after choosing to get pregnant by her heroin addict cash cow to stay relevant?

• Love 6
On 10/29/2018 at 1:56 AM, smores said:

Didn't Jen and Larry decide Maci was Ryan's trigger as a way to bully her out of demanding Ryan pass a drug test before he could see Bentley? As if she had to just do whatever they said or else they'd blame any drug use entirely on her.

Jen/Larry and especially Cate have totally bastardized the meaning of the word trigger. They overuse it so much to render it virtually meaningless. It's become a catchall buzzword to control everyone around you and avoid accountability for your actions or the impact they have on other people. As I understand it, identifying something as your trigger is just supposed to help you understand your emotional response and strategize how you can cope better when you're faced with that scenario in the real world. It is NOT a free pass to demand everyone walk on egg shells around you or to justify avoiding your responsibilities, especially to your young child. Notice when Cate or Ryan don't like something, it immediately becomes a trigger so that they can indefinitely put it off/use their mental illness or addiction to antagonize anyone who challenges them. People corrupt the concept to guilt trip their family/friends/spouses Into doing everything the exact way they specify, or else fear the consequences. There's always an unspoken "...and then I might overdose!" or "...and then I might become suicidal!" dangling over Jen/Larry's and Tyler's Heads respectively. It's just become another tool for already narcissistic and manipulative people to gaslight their way into endless coddling. Triggers are supposed to help you adjust to society. Cate and Ryan use them to pressure everyone to obey their every waking whim.

• Love 24
7 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Didn't Jen and Larry decide Maci was Ryan's trigger as a way to bully her out of demanding Ryan pass a drug test before he could see Bentley? As if she had to just do whatever they said or else they'd blame any drug use entirely on her.

Jen/Larry and especially Cate have totally bastardized the meaning of the word trigger. They overuse it so much to render it virtually meaningless. It's become a catchall buzzword to control everyone around you and avoid accountability for your actions or the impact they have on other people. As I understand it, identifying something as your trigger is just supposed to help you understand your emotional response and strategize how you can cope better when you're faced with that scenario in the real world. It is NOT a free pass to demand everyone walk on egg shells around you or to justify avoiding your responsibilities, especially to your young child. Notice when Cate or Ryan don't like something, it immediately becomes a trigger so that they can indefinitely put it off/use their mental illness or addiction to antagonize anyone who challenges them. People corrupt the concept to guilt trip their family/friends/spouses Into doing everything the exact way they specify, or else fear the consequences. There's always an unspoken "...and then I might overdose!" or "...and then I might become suicidal!" dangling over Jen/Larry's and Tyler's Heads respectively. It's just become another tool for already narcissistic and manipulative people to gaslight their way into endless coddling. Triggers are supposed to help you adjust to society. Cate and Ryan use them to pressure everyone to obey their every waking whim.

AMEN!  Couldn't have said it better!

• Love 6

Right, it's like when people would talk about quitting smoking and would say that they would also have to stop drinking coffee, because getting up and having coffee in the morning made them want to smoke, it was their routine and one habit triggered the other.  They weren't able to separate out drinking the coffee with no smoking, so they stopped both.  That's how I always understood triggers, you recognized, hey, this coffee thing makes me want to do this other thing I am trying not to do, so I have to either be super aware of it, or, just stop the coffee for now until I'm really good at not doing the other thing.  Not a situation where you identify a trigger and then make everyone else change things.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, smores said:

Right, it's like when people would talk about quitting smoking and would say that they would also have to stop drinking coffee, because getting up and having coffee in the morning made them want to smoke, it was their routine and one habit triggered the other.  They weren't able to separate out drinking the coffee with no smoking, so they stopped both.  That's how I always understood triggers, you recognized, hey, this coffee thing makes me want to do this other thing I am trying not to do, so I have to either be super aware of it, or, just stop the coffee for now until I'm really good at not doing the other thing.  Not a situation where you identify a trigger and then make everyone else change things.

Exactly, triggers are to help YOU improve your own life with better coping strategies, not a mandate for everyone else to restructure their lives based on what triggers you. 

• Love 13
On 12/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, druzy said:

image.png.f5d1998d1118fdb75dc8a915d07620dc.png

On 12/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm sorry, the first image that entered my mind was of him shooting up. Like, he's looking very carefully at the needle entering his arm. 

*Going straight to Hell*

I assumed he was scrolling through Tinder, but yours works, too. 

I don't believe for a second that Ryan is "the biggest help" (also, I feel like referring to a dad "helping" with his baby is like a dad "babysitting" his own kids....it irks me and we'd never use those terms for a mom who was taking care of her kids).   We all remember how much of a "help" Rhine was Bentley as a baby (or ever in his life).  I know it's been like a decade, but unless Rhine has fundamentally changed who he is as a dad and person, I call BS.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20

Ryan looks a little less bloated in that picture.

Shut up, Mackenzie. Not only is Ryan probably not "helping" but I doubt you're doing much of the heavy lifting yourself. Jen probably babysits all day while Ryan scores more heroin and propositions random women to sit on his face and Mack skulks around spying.

• Love 6

I feel only empathy for Jen and Larry, since I went through a similar situation many years ago with my son.   My way of dealing with it went against the "tough love" approach.  Some may have accused me of enabling, but I am beyond grateful that my son is 30 years old now and hasn't used drugs in years.  He has a very good job, will be married soon, and worked as a D&A counselor in his earlier years of recovery.  That first real job seemed to help him with his sobriety as much as it helped the recovering youth with whom he worked.  He was much younger than Ryan when he got clean, but still....  I believe a parent's pure love will steer a child straight before the alternative:  being tossed on the street to mingle with others of the same ilk.  Also, Ryan's parents obviously are contributing to his recovery by supporting his rehab efforts, no matter how many times it takes. 

In any case, Jen and Larry would not even BE on Teen Mom, along with appearing at those obnoxious interviews with Dr. Drew, were it not for Maci signing up for the show in the first place, albeit a decade earlier.  After all, someone had to initiate MTV's filming, thus allowing the nation to view Maci's messed-up, baby-out-of-wedlock, world.  And they're all still allowing it.  I remember Maci announcing she'd prohibit her son from filming due to Farrah's immoral presence, but she's still filming, and so much for yanking Bentley from the camera's prying eye.

I believe the producers coax Jen and Larry to participate on this show; otherwise, another feeble storyline would dry up.  As it stands, the show is choking by on its last breath.  I give it another season, and that's being generous.  In the meantime, it's not easy for me to find fault with Ryan's parents.  Just don't get me started on his wife.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 8

Yes, by various accounts, it would appear Ryan is indeed a vagina man. Which actually surprises me. I would have had him pegged for a boob man. I don't know why.

I mean, we all knew he couldn't be a chin man...

• Love 12
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, StayingAfterSunday said:

I feel only empathy for Jen and Larry, since I went through a similar situation many years ago with my son.   My way of dealing with it went against the "tough love" approach.  Some may have accused me of enabling, but I am beyond grateful that my son is 30 years old now and hasn't used drugs in years.  He has a very good job, will be married soon, and worked as a D&A counselor in his earlier years of recovery.  That first real job seemed to help him with his sobriety as much as it helped the recovering youth with whom he worked.  He was much younger than Ryan when he got clean, but still....  I believe a parent's pure love will steer a child straight before the alternative:  being tossed on the street to mingle with others of the same ilk.  Also, Ryan's parents obviously are contributing to his recovery by supporting his rehab efforts, no matter how many times it takes. 

In any case, Jen and Larry would not even BE on Teen Mom, along with appearing at those obnoxious interviews with Dr. Drew, were it not for Maci signing up for the show in the first place, albeit a decade earlier.  After all, someone had to initiate MTV's filming, thus allowing the nation to view Maci's messed-up, baby-out-of-wedlock, world.  And they're all still allowing it.  I remember Maci announcing she'd prohibit her son from filming due to Farrah's immoral presence, but she's still filming, and so much for yanking Bentley from the camera's prying eye.

I believe the producers coax Jen and Larry to participate on this show; otherwise, another feeble storyline would dry up.  As it stands, the show is choking by on its last breath.  I give it another season, and that's being generous.  In the meantime, it's not easy for me to find fault with Ryan's parents.  Just don't get me started on his wife.

They can quit anytime they want to. Nobody is forcing them to film.  Same was true for Rhine and Mack before they were fired.

• Love 8

Hmmmm.....I could find Jen's post of the family from Instagram almost suspect considering the timing of this. The photo could have been taken earlier in time as she has had her home decked out for a while. And no kids either. I don't know. I guess I find Ryan suspect in general.  

• Love 2
On 12/6/2018 at 3:11 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I assumed he was scrolling through Tinder, but yours works, too. 

I don't believe for a second that Ryan is "the biggest help" (also, I feel like referring to a dad "helping" with his baby is like a dad "babysitting" his own kids....it irks me and we'd never use those terms for a mom who was taking care of her kids).   We all remember how much of a "help" Rhine was Bentley as a baby (or ever in his life).  I know it's been like a decade, but unless Rhine has fundamentally changed who he is as a dad and person, I call BS.  

He still doesn’t do much for Bentley so I’m secure in my thought that he barely does anything for the baby and when he does he demands an award for it. And word about a dad “helping” 🤢 

On 12/6/2018 at 10:30 PM, StayingAfterSunday said:

In the meantime, it's not easy for me to find fault with Ryan's parents.  Just don't get me started on his wife.

I can’t stand Mackenzie, at all, but I don’t see how Ryan’s much younger wife (it’s baffling but she JUST turned 22!! 😯) is at fault for Ryan’s addition, especially any more than his parents, who have known about his drug problems since at least 2012, when he first went to rehab. Also, I’m really glad your son found his way to a healthier life! I understand your empathy for Ryan’s parents due to your own experience but as you said your son was younger and you didn’t mention him having a child, shooting cats, repeatedly cheating on his wife or threatening his child's actual parents...I don’t think addiction is the root of Ryan’s problems or why Ryan acts like an asshole. I think Ryan would still be a lazy asshole without the addiction. This all has gone on for YEARS and what the Edwardses have been doing hasn’t worked, obviously enabling isn’t helping Ryan because he just keeps blaming other people - now it’s all Jen's fault for being such a “trigger.” 

On 12/20/2018 at 1:30 PM, Tatum said:

Yes, by various accounts, it would appear Ryan is indeed a vagina man. Which actually surprises me. I would have had him pegged for a boob man. I don't know why.

I mean, we all knew he couldn't be a chin man...

I didn’t realize there were “vagina men” ... somehow that’s weird to me. Are there “penis women” too?! I’ve never given this any thought, nor have I considered “how pink” mine or any given vagina may be...how shocking that Ryan is weird. I’d say maybe he likes Mackenzie for her super pink vag (puke) but he keeps cheating on “it” so, I guess not.

On 12/20/2018 at 3:37 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

They can quit anytime they want to. Nobody is forcing them to film.  Same was true for Rhine and Mack before they were fired.

This. Maci’s own parents were smart enough to quit years and years ago. There’s no reason why the Edwards had to stay on the show. They clearly like the attention, IMO, in addition to the “damage control” they attempt to do for their nearly 31 year old son who just keeps fucking up over and over. 

27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Suuuuuuure, Jan. Best lover? Did she take a poll of all the women he’s cheated on her with to determine that? And if he’s her best friend she ain’t got no friends at all.

Also, Mackenzie looks different here..less old and homely, did she have something done?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maybe she toned down her hair.

Yeah, she has more of a owning her look, comfortable in her skin look. She kind of looks like she isn’t trying so hard and in some way looks happy. I can’t believe I am saying something nice about her but I see a positive difference in her. Even her family pic with Ryan looks authentic and not so staged. 

• Love 6

Mack isn't blond in the pic and it looks way better on her.  I think she might not have lashes on which is another thing making her look better, it's just a more casual pic.  Her necklace has 3 initials, B, H, J.  I am not sure what the name of the newest kid is, but I'm guessing it starts with a J, so Bentley, Huddles and new J?  I'm torn on it being weird that she's wearing Bentley's initial and sweet that she is.  I'm not really sure why I think it's a bit odd, she's his stepmother, and I think she should embrace him 100% and be all in, but there's just something about her or the situation that makes it seem slightly fame-whorey to be claiming Brady Bunch status at this point.  Maybe it's because I'm literally watching the reunion and Jen is on stage talking about how it's so sad that it's their first anniversary and Ryan is in rehab away from her?  I don't know.  I wouldn't think twice if it was Kristina with an L, or even Taylor with Bentley, or perhaps Mack with a B in like 3 years.  It just seems a bit odd so soon.  But, good for them that they are able to be open to Huddles and the new baby as Bentley's siblings just like Jayde and Maverick.  That's just going to make Bentley's life better.

• Love 9

Ryan gets so many blind items.  His most recent ones were that he has aimed a loaded rifle at family members and threatened them. He certainly owns a lot of guns.  https://starcasm.net/photos-ryan-edwards-gun-collection-causes-concern-after-he-allegedly-threatened-to-shoot-taylor-mckinney/    And supposedly his new baby isn't actually his own baby so neither he nor Mackenzie care that he cheats.  I am less likely to believe this one, but it does explain why they have no affectionate body language with each other and it explains how she managed to get pregnant when she looked like she never wanted to be touched by him again in her life.  Both of these were from CDAN, which should be labeled the world's least reliable blind item site. I do believe that he has aimed a loaded rifle and threatened his family, and hopefully this is before rehab. Maybe that was what made him go into rehab finally and stay.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/12/blind-item-7_21.html   And the one about him not being the father was at the same site on the 19th, I think, something like that.

• Love 2

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/ryan-edwards-arrested-bar-bill-theft-whisky-jack-daniels/

Troubled 'Teen Mom' star Ryan Edwards was arrested over a whiskey bill.

According to police documents, obtained by TMZ, Edwards was at Bud's bar in Hamilton County, Tennessee where he ordered 6 Jack Daniel's whiskey, raking up a bill of $36 and then walking out without forking over the money.

The bartender called the cops and recognized his face from photos in the Criminal Justice Portal. His mug was there because he's been arrested multiple times before, for drug possession and other offenses.

Police located Edwards and arrested him for Theft of Services Under $1,000.

According to cops, Edwards was in the bar from noon till 4 PM, when he left.

The incident went down last month, but he was arrested Wednesday.

He's still in custody.

Edited by BackdoorFarrah
  • Love 9