Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

I think there are teenagers that purposely tried or are trying to get pregnant in the hopes of being on Teen Mom or Young and Pregnant. 

Maybe now (which is hella sad), but the show didn't exist when Maci got pregnant.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, snarts said:

Maybe now (which is hella sad), but the show didn't exist when Maci got pregnant.

You're right. Actually I think Maci was the first of the girls to film her documentary for 16 and Pregnant. At that time they didn't even know if it would be picked up by a network.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, druzy said:

You're right. Actually I think Maci was the first of the girls to film her documentary for 16 and Pregnant. At that time they didn't even know if it would be picked up by a network.

If I remember correctly though, her mom did find the 16&P ad while looking for "Pregnant Modeling" jobs for her, so maybe Maci was trying to break into waddling down the runway?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Maci was hoping having a baby would get Ryan to stay with her permanently and eventually marry her. All her relationships have been about getting the guy to walk her down the aisle and making her an "honest woman." She tried real hard with Kyle King and even mentioned having a baby with him.

28 minutes ago, Birdee said:

If I remember correctly though, her mom did find the 16&P ad while looking for "Pregnant Modeling" jobs for her, so maybe Maci was trying to break into waddling down the runway?

lol

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Was she high? Or blind? Maci's not model pretty. 

• Love 13

While I don't think Maci's motive was to get on Teen Mom (obviously since she was on the first season), there are TONS of teenage girls who set up the trap baby scenario, my sister being one of them and a friend from high school being another. My sister got pregnant, had an abortion that she says my dad insisted on (i.e. he was kicking her out of the house if she planned on keeping the baby) and was pregnant again a year later with my nephew - it was all a ploy to have her baby daddy leave his wife and it worked for two years until she found someone else. All at the ages of 18/19. My friend's boyfriend was dumping her, she showed up at his house randomly and got pregnant that night. The boyfriend didn't get back with her, she was saddled with a baby at 17 who would later go on to become a teen mom herself - she has lost custody of that child. Girls who are horribly insecure think that a baby is going to link them to the boyfriend forever. They have fantasies about the perfect life together - if you go back and watch Maci's episode, she moved in with Ryan expecting a happy family. When Ryan clearly wasn't going to be the father she wanted, she moved in with her friggin friends in some frat house style deal because she was already semi-famous from MTV but still was trying to get with Ryan throughout and reunite their 'family'. Maci's as devious with getting pregnant as they come. She claims PCOS as a reason he doesn't have to wear a condom but with 4 pregnancies it's clear that she knows what she's doing.

I believe Mackenzie McKee,, Kail, Janelle, Chelsea and Maci all had trap babies in order to keep their 'man'. Most of those girls are smart enough to know better and all had failing relationships with the dads. A baby put Kail in a better place (outside of her mom's house), Mackenzie was able to have babies (she had to have them very young or not at all due to her diabetes), Chelsea tried to salvage what she had with Adam, Janelle thought Andrew was hot and that he would stay with her and provide her a new life outside Barb's house and Maci was clearly with a guy out of her league who had waning interest.

• Love 15

We don't know if Maci was a virgin when she hooked up with Ryan. That may have been part of the reason Ryan went after her.

I am likely one of the few who believes Maci had been with maybe one or two guys before Ryan came along.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Kazu said:

We don't know if Maci was a virgin when she hooked up with Ryan. That may have been part of the reason Ryan went after her.

I am likely one of the few who believes Maci had been with maybe one or two guys before Ryan came along.

Well Kyle's mom would agree with you :).

I personally think Maci probably lost her virginity to Ryan. She was young when they first started dating and I think she said he was her first boyfriend (her pre- Ryan relationship with Kyle was mostly over the phone and internet, she said in her first book, because he lived a few hours away and they couldn't drive yet). I actually don't have a hard time imagining that the local Chattanooga boys weren't clamoring to get into Maci's panties and I am still scratching my head over why Ryan did.

Regardless, I did not like Larry lecturing Maci over how her mother should have put her on birth control, especially after he freely admitted he had no such talk with Ryan and Jen only made a feeble attempt and backed down right away when Ryan told her to stop.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I think there are teenagers that purposely tried or are trying to get pregnant in the hopes of being on Teen Mom or Young and Pregnant. 

Not even just that, but a lot of screwed up teenagers that haven't had positive parental influence often try to get pregnant to fill that "unconditional love" void. Maybe not even subconsciously, but it's there. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Isn't possession of a heroin scale along with heroin intent to sell?

Two elements are usually considered. One is being in possession of a drug and the second element is being in possession of that drug in an amount that is far too much for personal use.

I kept hoping to read any mention of stolen oars in Ryan's vehicle. But then I realized the oars incident was in 2018.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9

Thanks @Kazu!

Too bad the reunion was filmed while this arrest was still under the radar. Although Mack Truck would deny any knowledge of the arrest even though she was living with Ryan. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Kazu!

Too bad the reunion was filmed while this arrest was still under the radar. Although Mack Truck would deny any knowledge of the arrest even though she was living with Ryan. 

When was the reunion filmed?

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Kazu said:

When was the reunion filmed?

It was filmed March 3rd and March 4th. He was arrested on March 27, 2018 for violating his probation relating to the March 12, 2017 citation.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

I'm feeling pretty dumb and bummed right now.  I can't say why, but I assumed Ryan was sniffing heroin.  My mind wouldn't allow itself to think Ryan was shooting up.  The thought of it makes me so sad for him.  Surrounding by idiots looking the other way. How tragic.  He's not long for this world.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone on FB pointed out the copy of the police report was faxed from the same dealership Ryan bought his truck from and that Mac's ex-husband works there as well. 

?

Damn. How did we miss that? 

People are shady. Anything for $$$.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, druzy said:

It was filmed March 3rd and March 4th. He was arrested on March 27, 2018 for violating his probation relating to the March 12, 2017 citation.

See there, it wasn't his fault. That bitch Maci triggered him so much at the reunion he had to start shooting up heroin(e) once he got home. 

• Love 13
Just now, Kazu said:

Wait...that police record doesn't mention arrest. It reads he was cited only. When he was arrested it was for violation of probation, correct?

The Radar stuff is from 2017 and he wasn't arrested then, just ticketed. He WAS arrested in March of this year for violating the probation that was the result of the 2017 Radar-documented incident. I think I've got it straight. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Birdee said:

The Radar stuff is from 2017 and he wasn't arrested then, just ticketed. He WAS arrested in March of this year for violating the probation that was the result of the 2017 Radar-documented incident. I think I've got it straight. 

You know, I don't know why I keep getting confused, but you cleared it up in such few words. Thank you!

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, Kazu said:

You know, I don't know why I keep getting confused, but you cleared it up in such few words. Thank you!

No problem! I took me a second to figure it out too. Mainly because I keep forgetting we're already almost 1/3 of the way through 2018. I just keep trucking along with last year's date.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Birdee said:

No problem! I took me a second to figure it out too. Mainly because I keep forgetting we're already almost 1/3 of the way through 2018. I just keep trucking along with last year's date.

I think the year is what is throwing me off because the incidents occurred in March of last year and this year. Why couldn't he have been arrested in September or some other month? lol

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm feeling pretty dumb and bummed right now.  I can't say why, but I assumed Ryan was sniffing heroin.  My mind wouldn't allow itself to think Ryan was shooting up.  The thought of it makes me so sad for him.  Surrounding by idiots looking the other way. How tragic.  He's not long for this world.

Ryan needs help and his family is watching him die. I understand that we are all responsible for our actions but his parents are competent adults (I think) and he is not. I believe that Britney Spears' conservatorship saved her life. I'm not familiar with conservatorship laws but I wish someone would do something other than enable Ryan. 

• Love 13

@druzy  I think he is an informant as well.  The scale, the ticket, everything being kept under the Radar....

7 hours ago, druzy said:

Ryan needs help and his family is watching him die. I understand that we are all responsible for our actions but his parents are competent adults (I think) and he is not. I believe that Britney Spears' conservatorship saved her life. I'm not familiar with conservatorship laws but I wish someone would do something other than enable Ryan. 

It is very difficult to get guardianship/conservatorship/probate for someone because of a substance use disorder.   

• Love 9

As everyone knows he should have stayed in rehab longer. That’s probably not going to happen unless something bad happens which I hope doesn’t. Also I would think Mack is probably in control of anything that has to do with Ryan legally and not his parents. We know she’d never do that. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LegallyRed2 said:

Question: Does the date of this arrest coincide with when Larry stopped speaking to him for awhile?

Ryan "stole the tools" and Larry stopped speaking to Ryan in 2016. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Me too!!!! I don't know why I blocked that out. And I'm an Intervention watcher. DAMN IT RYAN. You dumbass! I'm heartbroken for Bentley.

20 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone on FB pointed out the copy of the police report was faxed from the same dealership(Marshal Mize Ford) Ryan bought his truck from and that Mac's ex-husband works there as well. 

Sooooooo much SHADE! I scrolled back up just to peek at the fax info. DAMNNNNN! I wonder if the dealership can get in trouble for passing this around.

20 hours ago, ghoulina said:

BOOM!

So here's proof this wasn't some re-arrest for something that happened last year, MACKENZIE. 

And the BOOM stands alone.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Me too!!!! I don't know why I blocked that out. And I'm an Intervention watcher. DAMN IT RYAN. You dumbass! I'm heartbroken for Bentley.

Sooooooo much SHADE! I scrolled back up just to peek at the fax info. DAMNNNNN! I wonder if the dealership can get in trouble for passing this around.

And the BOOM stands alone.

I figured Mac's ex husband faxed the docs to Radar since he works at the dealership.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Maybe he should put some energy into going to court to keep his son away from being at Ryan's home.

He's too busy contributing to the delinquency of minors.

zach.png

zac2.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

When asked about urine testing, Jen said, “WE can do that”. We? Is she standing over him watching him pee into the cup? She is less than no help with her enabling. I’m a protective as hell mom, but she’s just sick. 

• Love 12

Ryan.  Hands down.  Ryan.  Adam has this narcissistic/control issue/I don't know thing, going on that seems to ease him up at times (and probably save his life) that Ryan just doesn't have enough energy to muster up once in a while.  Adam knows reality often has bad things that happen.  Ryan has no idea of that.  Life can't throw him curveballs because he always has someone else there to intercept reality for him. 

Adam knows his luck can run out and he feeds off it.  Ryan can't even imagine his luck ever running out because it just never does.  Adam can survive longer than Ryan in many ways.  I bet most ways, actually.

• Love 12

Ryan will die either from drug use or kill some innocent person while he is driving high while on heroin. 

Adam will become ill and die from steroid use.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

When asked about urine testing, Jen said, “WE can do that”. We? Is she standing over him watching him pee into the cup? She is less than no help with her enabling. I’m a protective as hell mom, but she’s just sick. 

Jen is the type of mother who would give her precious baby boy a ziplock baggie of her urine to use instead if it is an unobserved UA. 

• Love 17

Both Ryan AND Adumb have been in several bad car accidents, so I think it's a draw on who will die first. 

(Is it too much to hope that they crash into each other and kill two birds with one stone? )

• Love 22