Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Bold Innovation

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

For me Cornelius and Mah-Jing and Roberi's were avant garde (Roberi's was the least of the three, because we have seen it many times).  Laurence and Rik's were not, but their work is always so polished, so their marks put them higher above Cornelius and Mah-Jing.

I won't comment on Erin because she's flatly in the middle and the wild card.  It's getting confusing now, because these judges actually think that not using black is avant garde.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 9:49 PM, picklesprite said:

, Project Runway paper dolls might be a fun idea.  I would totally buy them for my granddaughter and I to play.  And Winston9-DT3, I loved your whole post.

Edited by SherriAnt
I don't know how to get rid of the empty quote box
  • Love 2

Bounced over from the TC forum to here, having been out of state/touch for a bit, I'll say the same thing here as there, again......didn't see the epi, basing all of this on what I see and read at this moment. First off, unless there is serious photoshopping, most of the girls are scary skinny. It's gross, truthfully. Every season the avant garde challenge gets worse. Talent, time, whatever, this looks bad. MJ, much as I love him as a person, that was prom 1995. Seen that silhouette a million times. Erin. Of course, yellow. Looks like a paper doll clown. Awful. Corny's looks like a stomach tube or pump or alien. Or colostomy bag. Again, awful. Rik, boring. All the way down. Roberi was the most ag to me, but I'm over the mask thing, ala Jeffrey with his Hitler mustache in all stars. Laurence's looked like a basket. A toothpick in a basket. None of these look inspiring or different. Sooooooooo, on to next week?

• Love 1

I don't even like Erin but Mah Jing running around with his I told you so's when the glue on Erin's flowers puffed up, annoyed me to no end. He's lucky he didn't get poked with something sharp with all that metal lying around. She's nicer than me.

On 12/3/2016 at 2:27 PM, TexasGal said:

What was with the slobber fest between Shiri and Zac?  "I wouldn't let you wear that." "Would you let me wear this?"  Barf.

I actually came over here to ask this same question because I thought that was really strange. 

• Love 1

I didn't get uterus.  I got whole body liposuction.

Exactly!  

I think they are aiming for an Erin win with this next week unconventional challenge. I've never seen them do more than 2. And everything about ru Erin  is so forced. Did you notice when she sat on the couch, she spread her skirt out perfectly? Definitely not a normal flounce and sit. She had to completely place each side out, it's so symmetrical. I wouldn't be surprised ifa PA did it for her. Ugh.

Cornelius is such a jerk. I think he only got the save because Tim thought he was bullied by Erin and Dexter, although he's a complete mean girl. 

I just want a Tim show.

• Love 1
On 12/7/2016 at 6:35 PM, toolazy said:

I actually came over here to ask this same question because I thought that was really strange. 

I think she's cozying up to Zac so she can get a dress or even be his muse for the red carpet. 

• Love 1