Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Waking The Resting B. Face

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Kyle's dislike for Sierra seems so over the top at this point... it's just making him look sad and bitter and completely unable to take rejection.  If she had been interested in him, you know he'd still be walking around declaring she "shits rainbows" or whatever crass way he put it after their date.  Get over it already dude, that was like 53675 episodes ago (feels like...) and you have a girlfriend that literally *just* came to visit.

All that contrived walkie talkie drama was boring, I could barely manage to pay attention.

• Love 9

It was a tedious episode to get thru.  The way Sierra was looking at Kate at the end of the episode had me wondering if the guys are right about Sierra......   I still don't get why Kyle hates her so so much. .He's taking a poisonous pill and hoping Sierra will die.  Let it go dude.  You came into her when you had a girlfriend, hypocrite. 

• Love 10

As fake as I believe this is on camera, I do believe that these folks have to live amongst each other almost constantly during the filming - so I think a lot of the tension/hate comes from things we don't see.  I can't imagine Sierra is pleasant to anyone, anytime.

• Love 5

Honestly I think because the guests were so low maintenance, polite, and drama free they needed to amp up the crew drama to make things interesting. I'd have rather seen the guests' trip to the baths than the stupid walkie talkie drama. And I don't know if Kyle is still pissed at Sierra's queen comment, but he needs to calm down with his resentment towards her. Don't know if it's being played up for the cameras though because they seemed fine when they were having a conversation about the cooler plus it looks like next week he proposes to Ashley. I don't see why he's still be upset over her rejecting him at this point, other than manufactured drama. 

• Love 9

All this Sierra hate and nothing for Kate?

Kate is a flat-out phony. I'm not mad, though, because she'll reap what she's sowing.  And imo, the roosters have come home to roost.  She's a brittle and unhappy person.

• Love 9

I don't think any of the issues with walkies is contrived at all. They've had issues with people keeping their walkies with them all freaking season. Besides being necessary for service, walkies are essential for emergencies and safety. It's too bad that we didn't have time for one of Captain Lee's safety drills like he did in season one.

Sierra is hilariously delusional. She's been at best unbelievably inconsistent. Her work is adequate studded with gross incompetence. Captain Lee making the painkillers only occurred because Sierra didn't have her radio with her. Had she had her radio with her and on, Lee never would have realized that Sierra's weren't strong enough.

Kyle's visceral hatred of Sierra is too much.

Kate is a bit of a hose beast, but I would be pissed if after 6 weeks of work I found myself constantly checking Emily's and Sierra's work.

• Love 19

Kate had the right to be annoyed that her stews were slacking but she was starting to take it too far IMO, like physically tying Sierra's radio to her wrist which she blatantly said was hurting her wrist. Why not just tell them to keep it clipped to their skirts at all times and stop taking it off? The way the guys handled it with Lauren was funnier and I think she got the message after being teased about it. 

• Love 5

Kelley has me so conflicted! I don't think he would be fun to hang out or work with, but I could really get behind a long montage of him in various stages of undress. Maybe some Youtube editing genius will answer my prayers. The crew did come off as a bunch of hateful wankers this episode, piling on Kate for wanting to have a good charter. I don't blame Kate at all for being annoyed. She takes her job seriously where almost no one else was. Can you imagine one of those nice but Diva guests running out of toilet paper?

Her argument with Ben was weird but sort of hot too, like they would profess mutual hate and then rip their clothes off and start going at it. Ben and Emily never give off that sort of vibe.

Ben's face shot, after the clip of Kelley saying that Ben just gave a bunch of women orgasms with his cooking was golden. That's meme material.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ryebread said:

All this Sierra hate and nothing for Kate?

Kate is a flat-out phony. I'm not mad, though, because she'll reap what she's sowing.  And imo, the roosters have come home to roost.  She's a brittle and unhappy person.

I don't see how Ben hasn't blown at the constant and very annoying Kate.  I was so proud that she advised Ben of a dinner time.  It just doesn't seem that difficult sometime in the morning to ask or advise the guests of the lunch and dinner hours. I get that it is a charter and you bend with the guests whims, but as the Captain pointed out there is a way to work with the guests.  Something like for ultimate dining pleasure the Chef would like to serve dinner at 8;30.  Between Kate's cracks about Ben not cooking and all the little jabs, the Chef who is just below the Captain, I think would ask for Amy or someone who actually seems to enjoy their job.  Kate seems to be 0 for 2 in the Chef department.  It isn't like the chicken or the egg which comes first, it is all about the food, getting it there can be accomplished any number of ways.  

Kate was doing what chief stews do-she was checking the housekeeping of her staff.  Perhaps she should spend more time on that task than hanging out in the kitchen antagonizing the chef.  It just seems as if it is all about making for good TV.

I believe Emily and Ben threw the cast of curve ball with their romance.  It is actually mutually respectful.  These shows are use to the down and dirty so when someone really pursues a dating relationship  it ruins the normal base factor.  Kate seems determined to deride the Bemily relationship and keeps throwing down the familiarity card.  I kind of feel sorry for Emily.

Captain Lee tweeted last night-no Reunion.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

It was a tedious episode to get thru.  The way Sierra was looking at Kate at the end of the episode had me wondering if the guys are right about Sierra.....

There was one moment where she was drying glasses and the look on her face was what I imagine a serial killer looks like when plotting his next murder. 

Kyle is being way OTT about the situation between him and Sierra, but homegirl scares me a little. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

ate seems determined to deride the Bemily relationship and keeps throwing down the familiarity card.  I kind of feel sorry for Emily.

Kate said on WWHL a few weeks ago that Ben and Em visited her at home in Florida so I guess all is good. Captain Lee was on the show with her and both he and Andy Cohen were shooting daggers at her, I guess she wasn't yet supposed to reveal that they were still together. She knew she fucked up and it was kind of uncomfortable to watch. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't see how Ben hasn't blown at the constant and very annoying Kate.  I was so proud that she advised Ben of a dinner time.  It just doesn't seem that difficult sometime in the morning to ask or advise the guests of the lunch and dinner hours. I get that it is a charter and you bend with the guests whims, but as the Captain pointed out there is a way to work with the guests.  Something like for ultimate dining pleasure the Chef would like to serve dinner at 8;30.  Between Kate's cracks about Ben not cooking and all the little jabs, the Chef who is just below the Captain, I think would ask for Amy or someone who actually seems to enjoy their job.  Kate seems to be 0 for 2 in the Chef department.  It isn't like the chicken or the egg which comes first, it is all about the food, getting it there can be accomplished any number of ways.  

Kate was doing what chief stews do-she was checking the housekeeping of her staff.  Perhaps she should spend more time on that task than hanging out in the kitchen antagonizing the chef.  It just seems as if it is all about making for good TV.

I believe Emily and Ben threw the cast of curve ball with their romance.  It is actually mutually respectful.  These shows are use to the down and dirty so when someone really pursues a dating relationship  it ruins the normal base factor.  Kate seems determined to deride the Bemily relationship and keeps throwing down the familiarity card.  I kind of feel sorry for Emily.

Captain Lee tweeted last night-no Reunion.

Wow - I wonder why?  

I haven't been enjoying this season's cast, and the show kind of went off in another direction, with all the visits from crew's family, etc., but I would have liked to see a reunion.  Could there possibly have been a lot more discord between them that we didn't see, and none of them were really up for it?  

I could totally see Kyle and Lauren blowing off a reunion, as well as Sierra, so who does that leave?  Kate, Ben, Capt. Lee, Nico and Emily?  Not much of a reunion there.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Sooo regret saying I had a crush on Kyle when he was introduced to the crew.  He's an angry, ridiculous drama queen.  Kyle and Lauren are so desparate for attention.

Yeah, it's sad when Kelly is the least attention whore of the deck crew.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Wow - I wonder why?  

I haven't been enjoying this season's cast, and the show kind of went off in another direction, with all the visits from crew's family, etc., but I would have liked to see a reunion.  Could there possibly have been a lot more discord between them that we didn't see, and none of them were really up for it?  

I could totally see Kyle and Lauren blowing off a reunion, as well as Sierra, so who does that leave?  Kate, Ben, Capt. Lee, Nico, Kelly and Emily?  Not much of a reunion there.

If I hadn't seen what a nasty beast Kate was to Amy,  I'd agree that Kate's behavior was possibly borne out of frustration with her stews.   However, her ability to smile in a guest's face and then turn on her heel while EmEffing them is way too good.  I don't, for a second, believe that Kate saves that phoniness for charter guests only.  She's that person.  We've all known 'em.

Then we hear Nico and all the rest complain about what a shit stirrer she is and it all adds up. To me, anyway. ;-)  Lee seems to be getting a clue.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Wow - I wonder why?  

I could totally see Kyle and Lauren blowing off a reunion, as well as Sierra, so who does that leave?  Kate, Ben, Capt. Lee, Nico and Emily?  Not much of a reunion there.

I am going to take a wild guess maybe some of the folks are off on charters and can't make time in their schedules?  The ratings were really good this season-highest ever and I can't imagine they would dump the show. 

• Love 6

The toilet paper thing may seem trivial, but it really isn't. I recall staying at a Motel 6 type place and came back at the end of a long day to find that I had a few scraps of TP left and no spare provided. I was irritated and I wasn't spending thousands of dollars a day. You should not have to request stuff like that. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, terrymct said:

I'm going to take a slightly contrarian view. Kate is right. This is a workplace. The crew members are being paid to do a job. By this point in the season, the stewardesses should have the routine down pat and should automatically be tidying up the rooms during breakfast and dinner. Everyone should be carrying their radios. The guests should never wait on the staff. That's what the staff is being paid to do. If people don't like providing prompt and flawless service, they shouldn't be working on these mega yachts. Each season, some of the stewardesses seem to treat Kate and Ben like they're Mom and Dad and try to play Mom and Dad off one another. Is Mom being mean? Go wheedle Dad and get him on your side. Is Dad being a pain? Go torque Mom up and send her toward Dad.

I don't think that's contrarian at all - I completely agree. I think the problem is that this is a TV show, so most of the people on this boat don't have the experience (or work ethic) that employees would on an actual charter boat. So you get Captain Lee or Kate trying to boss around people who give no fucks. There have been so many times on this show that we've seen someone completely talk shit to their boss or someone who outranks them and nothing happens except that they then have to keep working with each other on the boat while hating each other. In non-reality TV these people wouldn't dare because then they'd be out of the job. (I know that we've seen Lee replace people, but I think that's only after Bravo gives him permission.)

Like, a lot of the animosity throughout the seasons basically stems from being told to stop slacking off and do their jobs. Like, duh, that's what you're supposed to be doing? And then they act like the chief stew or Lee or whoever is the bad guy for wanting shit done. 

I'm not saying Kate is a saint, and her fake smiles/tone probably get grating, but I get the sense that if you just did your job properly you wouldn't run into that situation. (Baring regular personality conflicts I suppose...)

• Love 6

I understand the need for quality control with employees, and I do believe that Kate is serious about providing superior service... but I also got the impression that just possibly this was camera grandstanding.  Ever have a middle manager or fellow employee that you don't technically work for who goes into a flurry of activity when a superior is on site, as if to demonstrate their control of the situation (even if they don't actually have any?)   I don't put much store in Sierra's reaction to anything, but in combination with Emily, I got the distinct impression that this was Kate "performing" her role.  After all, how will people remember you're in charge if you're not actually giving orders?

I understand the need for replacing toilet rolls, but at least one of those was barely less than half used.  Surely they  don't give people a new roll every time it reaches the halfway point, do they?  What's the normal replacement point?  To my mind you'd do it at the point it would likely be used by the number of guests in that room x 2 or 3 before the next turn down/makeup.  Unless somebody's sick, of course - you'd use your judgment.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

I still don't get why Kyle hates her so so much. .He's taking a poisonous pill and hoping Sierra will die.  Let it go dude.  You came into her when you had a girlfriend, hypocrite. 

Thank you!  I was yelling the same thing at my tv and it did not answer back.  Kyle then gets his lady all mad at Sierra.  Maybe he was wanting a girl fight and Sierra could care less.

• Love 9

This made me curious about the full crew of the Valor, which sent me on a Google search which led me to this -- somewhat unrelated -- interview with Captain Lee. I thought it was pretty interesting. I was happy to hear that he really can fire folks: https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/below-deck-season-3-captain-lee-rosbach-interview/

• Love 1
6 hours ago, terrymct said:

I'm going to take a slightly contrarian view. Kate is right. This is a workplace. The crew members are being paid to do a job. By this point in the season, the stewardesses should have the routine down pat and should automatically be tidying up the rooms during breakfast and dinner. Everyone should be carrying their radios. The guests should never wait on the staff. That's what the staff is being paid to do. If people don't like providing prompt and flawless service, they shouldn't be working on these mega yachts. Each season, some of the stewardesses seem to treat Kate and Ben like they're Mom and Dad and try to play Mom and Dad off one another. Is Mom being mean? Go wheedle Dad and get him on your side. Is Dad being a pain? Go torque Mom up and send her toward Dad.

I  totally agree.  Great post.  

• Love 2

The whole thing is so odd.  He came on to her, couldn't stop saying how gorgeous she is.  She agrees to go fishing but in the time leading up to it she finds out he has a kid.  From a skeevy hookup. She still goes,  but finds his advances off putting.  It was maybe rude of her to be on the phone,  but I think her saying there is another guy was a way to quickly get rid of him.  

Her calling him a queen, I took as a drama queen.  He was being dramatic as hell.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I just find out hard to believe she'd mean what he thinks.  

Sierra's main flaw is being dingy and flighty,  hardly cause for such hate.  And don't get me started on how Kelley the douche treats Sierra. 

• Love 9

I think Kyle is just angry with Sierra because she doesn't think he is god's gift to women ! I also saw on next weeks clip that he appears to propose to Ashley ! That is not going to work out considering he can't look after a child, can't make up his mind what he wants and just comes across as sleezy and flakey ! 

I also think that Kate is jealous of Ben and Emily. I think she sees Ben as her territory and her toy and doesn't want to give him up ! I have never liked Kate

and the incident with Ro being attacked just goes to show she is not a nice person !

I think she was just using Ro as well !

• Love 3

I don't disagree with Kate's assessment of how the girls were doing their jobs - from what I saw, it's possible they were slacking - so Kate needed to address that.  I just think she's a bitchy supervisor and would throw ya under the bus so she can look good.  People who are excellent at their jobs don't need to do that. They don't have to be bitchy/condescending/phony.  

I do disagree with whomever upthread said that Kate's parties have no equal.  That shizz be tacky every time. The cardboard shark head, the cardboard Zeus lightning bolts, mojitos made with cilantro are the examples of lame I can come up with first.  Since she's the one calling the shots on what kind of party to throw, she should get some real props.  Like how Ben brings along his knife kit or special utensils to do his kitchen tricks while on charter, Kate should bring along some props for parties if planning parties is her job.  Making props out of some broke down cardboard boxes for guests who are paying tens of thousands? Lame.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

I do disagree with whomever upthread said that Kate's parties have no equal.

I agree- the best part of the parties are her tablescapes, which, let's be honest are usually a matter of scattering some glass pebbles or flowers or string lights across a table.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, terrymct said:

I keep wondering how much this is "workplace" and how much is "TV set". On the one hand, it irritated me that Ems, Sierra, and Lauren were saying things like, "Oh, one more day to go, so I don't give a f---!" and talking about how tired they were. I mean, geez, as Kate pointed out, it was something like 26 more hours, and that included a few hours for sleep, so why be so whiney and tired when soon it will be OVAH and you can party and then get off the boat for good? On the other hand, there's drama needed, and guests who are just happy and grateful and have no ridiculous requests or exceedingly high standards may not create enough drama, so why not slack off, forget your radio (10 times!), and fight with other cast members?

• Love 1

I loved it when, 30 seconds after commenting on Sierra's table manners, Kyle talked with is mouth full.  His anger toward her is a bit disconcerting.  I smell a seriously bruised ego.

No reunion?  That's a serious bummer.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Okay so I Googled Good Life Gals, and lo and behold who is on the roster now but our very own English Emily. Now how that came about would be interesting to know -- she is promoted (I almost wrote pimped) as a wellness expert or some such nonsense.    She is all of 22 years old BTW. 

I totally think that was a market test for a new Good Life Gals franchise.  Bravo has done that before - introducing a new show concept by revealing it on an existing show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, snarts said:

His anger toward her is a bit disconcerting.  I smell a seriously bruised ego.

As my great aunt from Manchester would say, I think he's mad as a bag of ferrets.  So much more crazy there then just a bruised ego.  I think he did something(s) that grossed out/turned off/scared Sierra on that fishing trip and that's why she retreated to the fly bridge.  She never said she was texting her boyfriend, but he told Kelley and Nico that she was and that's suddenly why they had it out for her, too.  So I think Kyle is a liar. in addition to just being delusional and a shit stirrer. 

This came from the Daily Mail so take it with a grain of salt, but apparently Kyle and Ashley are done because Ashley found out that Kyle's baby mama (the very same he bragged about getting wasted and then knocking up in a trash bin) was pregnant AGAIN while he was taking care of Ashley during her transition.  The baby is now 4 months old.  So the baby mama was probably pregnant during the charter season.  Sierra isn't as dumb as some of you think she is. She called it when she said Kyle was sketchy.

For sure. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3984406/Below-Deck-s-Kyle-Dixon-reveals-split-transgender-girlfriend-secretly-fathered-daughter-ex.html

• Love 8

The men are really immature. They remind me of little boys who won't let girls into the clubhouse.

Everyone was really defensive and nasty this episode, with the exception of Emily. And I don't think Sierra has done anything to deserve such mean treatment. I suspect she's being upset and difficult because they all sniped and insulted her all during production, and the stress got to her.

Kate looked like 90 miles of hard road.

There's something really off about Kyle.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I keep wondering how much this is "workplace" and how much is "TV set". On the one hand, it irritated me that Ems, Sierra, and Lauren were saying things like, "Oh, one more day to go, so I don't give a f---!" and talking about how tired they were. I mean, geez, as Kate pointed out, it was something like 26 more hours, and that included a few hours for sleep, so why be so whiney and tired when soon it will be OVAH and you can party and then get off the boat for good? On the other hand, there's drama needed, and guests who are just happy and grateful and have no ridiculous requests or exceedingly high standards may not create enough drama, so why not slack off, forget your radio (10 times!), and fight with other cast members?

As someone who works for 50 days straight without a break, I cut them a little slack. They never get a full day off. Anytime guests are off the boat, there's still provisioning and cleaning for the next guests. The washers are still constantly going with crew clothes and linens. Granted they chose this profession and make ridiculous amounts of money for menial labor but it's still incredibly taxing. Basically the only time they got a day off was that resort trip when Ro showed up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't phone it in on day 49/50.

That said, I can't believe they're still making sloppy mistakes like forgetting their walkies. The fucking radios are the new fire drill from season 1. I swear, I think Lee is gonna blow if someone loses another radio.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, rho said:

They never get a full day off.

Actually, they get 2 days off in between, according to the sloppy tweeting of the "cast". I think Bravo really dropped the ball with the BD "cast" this season because they didn't control the social media posts. Maybe that contributed to the non-renewal and the non-reunion?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kyle is being way OTT about the situation between him and Sierra, but homegirl scares me a little. 

I've been posting that Kyle isn't adding up. He's dishonest and he scares me. I think he's the unstable type that goes off very easily and can snap into violence (Ashley's pick up story, where Kyle is being 'clotheslines' by a bouncer outside of a nightclub, for example). I cannot believe that I am actually feeling some sympathy for Sierra regarding Kyle also. I think she DID pick up that he wasn't on the wavelength on their 'date'. Maybe that is why she handled it so badly: she sensed something was off, couldn't actually put her finger on it, but alarm bells were singing in her head - lets face it, there is a lot of space in there - so she did what she could to put him off and came off as a world class arrogant douche in the process. It would make more sense if she could have had a TH where she explains this, because I'm sure it's true. And Kyle's ongoing OTT reaction to her proves it.

He was completely dishonest with Ashley and tried to lie his way out of it in the worst possible way: by attacking Ashley 'what did you say, word for word, before I left for this job?'. Ashley, to her credit, handled it really well 'if you're going to mug me off, tell me first'. Then Kyle pretended to have 'misunderstood' the meaning of this, whilst maintaining a smackable 'I'm so cute and such a naughty boy' smirk whilst going beet red, which is what liars do! And then he unrolls his usual 'I've had such a shit life' sob story and the struggle with his sexuality, or coming out about it, ensures that no one questions the veracity of his actions or anything he says. And Sierra has been the number one casualty, with Ashley a close second, in the Kyle Show.

He continues to exploit the Sierra situation and if his sexuality wasn't involved, I'm sure that rest of the crew would be protecting Sierra. She really didn't provoke him AT ALL when she was panicking about her radio. He took the opportunity to be a woman hating asshole and ran with it. You don't speak to women like that, mate. She did indeed say he was childish.  Because he WAS childish. Kyle immediately continues to escalate a non situation into the abusive language that seems to simmer just under the surface at all times. He's enjoying a situation where he's able to justify (in his head) any lame excuse to let the rage monster out. This is why I feel sorry for dumbass Sierra. It can't have been easy to hold her own with Kyle and Kelley. She obviously struggles with articulating what she's feeling and speaking clearly when she is attacked. She shouldn't have to worry about defending herself like this in the workplace, but Kyle has manipulated the situation to a point where she probably feels she can't question his motivation for asking her on a date in the first place when he has the very thing going on that he attacked Sierra for: a love interest 'back home', because if she DOES question him, he'll find a way of turning it into an attack on his sexuality. Nasty. And I don't think Sierra is homophobic at all. I just think she didn't want to date shady Kyle. 

And Ben and Kate? Ben is still making a big big deal of sending Kate 'back off' messages. It's ridiculous and I bet it's hurting her feelings. This is why Emily is uncomfortable and keeps complaining about feeling 'in the middle'. It's all coming from Ben, not Kate. And Ben's PDAs and the flowers are more about Kate than Emily. Comments to Kate like 'I want Em to get as much enjoyment as possible out of these flowers' is all about what BEN wants as opposed to what Emily is feeling or might like. He's incredibly immature. A lot more immature than rabbity Em. I think he's actually punching above his weight with her. And if he keeps the controlling behaviour up, she'll have to lay down the law very early. At least she doesn't roll over to his demands immediately. I liked that she baulked at his presumptuous assumption and steamrolling attitude over having a one on one date night in a hotel room. She went in the end, but not before he had to sweat and jump from cool and accepting, to hot under the collar and desperate. I'm not enjoying this side of Ben and I think it's perplexing Kate also.

Is it true that there will be no reunion?? Surely not! 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Marvin said:

I also think that Kate is jealous of Ben and Emily. I think she sees Ben as her territory and her toy and doesn't want to give him up ! I have never liked Kate

Thanks, Marvin: this is what I was trying to articulate. BEN is the one driving this. He is behaving as if Kate is jealous of the relationship between him and Emily. I've seen this happen IRL, I'm sure others have too. With me, it was in my tween years amongst the neighbourhood kids. One of the boys suddenly fell in tween love with my best friend. We were playing Monopoly, and he'd buy a property and immediately and with much uncomfortable fanfare, gift it to my bestie. When I got annoyed with this, he immediately accused me of being jealous. I wasn't. I was wondering why this weird memory was flashing back while I was watching the Ben/Kate/Emily dynamic. It's an odd situation to be put in, for Kate (and me) and the only way to handle it is to back right off and let the insanity play itself out!

Also, the Kyle attacking Sierra self righteously for eating with her mouth open, WHILE HE DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING?!!!

• Love 6

Kyle makes no sense. He says Ashley is the love of his life and he proposes to her yet they have had an on/off relationship for 2 years, he tries to go on a date with a coworker, AND he knocks up the mother of his child a second time. Why would you do any of those things if you claim someone is the love of your life? Shame, because I think Kyle is good looking and generally a cool guy when he's not being a dick, but he's clearly got issues, one of them being anger control. 

• Love 5