Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 9 To The End (11/23/2016 - 12/1/2016)

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Julie mentioned that this was one of the closest votes in BB history.  Apparently the lead changed multiple times and ultimately, Morgan won by about 20,000 votes.

Yay!!!!! So excited and happy for this winner!  I'd like to think WE did it.  Yup.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Go Morgan! First BBOTT winner, and it's a female! Yay!!! 

• Love 6

Oh my god, I'm so happy. I was SO SURE it was going to be Jason, I almost didn't believe it when Julie held up the card. Then I screamed, and I think my husband thought someone was trying to murder me. I'm still not sure how that happened, but I am so happy. It's been a really long time since the winner has been someone I've actively been rooting for throughout the whole game.

Team Ballsmashers all the way.

• Love 6

Proof that Morgan had the ultimate social game.  While Jason was the more strategic player (and he should get credit for that), Morgan was more likable and had just enough game moves on her resume to merit the win. 

ETA - Also, maybe there is something to my "Kryssie is the Ralph Nader of BBOTT" theory lol.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 5

So happy to hear the good news!!!  I still don't think I could have watched Jason and Kryssie these last couple of weeks, but I'm glad that the hours I did invest weren't completely wasted.  I only wish I could see them have to watch all the nastiness they spewed in front of the people who they were talking about and had their all their hypocrisy put on display with indisputable video evidence.  I'm sure they'll blame "rigging" or find some other reason to explain away Morgan's win.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Omg, are you kidding me?!!! Now I want to see dammit. Why did my subscription have to end today, argh.

ETA: Twitter is so pissed and I LOVE it!

That reminds me. I need to cancel CBS AllAccess tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be an easy task.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

That reminds me. I need to cancel CBS AllAccess tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be an easy task.

It's super easy. I only had a problem once when they gave me a free week and then ended up charging me again. After that I make sure to get the confirmation email and never had any problems again.

You know I kind of feel bad for Alex. I'm sure she's happy for her sister and all but I bet on the inside she's like "This was MY dream, Morgan!" Freaking little sisters. First they steal your toys, then they steal your lifelong dreams.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 4
Just now, Marie80 said:

It's super easy. I only had a problem once when they gave me a free week and then ended up charging me again. After that I make sure to get the confirmation email and never had any problems again.

You know I kind of feel bad for Alex. I'm sure she's happy for her sister and all but I bet on the inside she's like "This was MY dream, Morgan!" Freaking little sisters. First they steal your toys, then they steal your lifelong dreams.

Hopefully, Morgan will drop her $5000 or something. Yeah, it probably stings a little bit for Alex. I'm sure she's happy for Morgan but it was Alex's dream & passion to play BB.

• Love 3

I gave up on this season a long time ago, but never in a million years did I think the winner would be anyone other than Jason. I thought he had it in the bag with all the votes it looked like he was going to get from reading Twitter and Reddit. 

I thought he was crass and hateful, and hope that the difference was taking Kryssie to the end. BUT, I would rather that she received the least amount of votes in the history of BB because I also found her crass and hateful, along with a quitter. I didn't see a lot of support for her throughout the season, when I was paying attention, but would like to see her face as she sees that America did not like her as she thought, and she was taken to the end because they expected her to lose. Every one of her losses were someone else's fault.  She didn't just quit, her hands were torn apart; she would have won the face morph, but Monte never spoke to her; etc. Now it is that she was throwing comps on purpose. She's a jerk who needs to own her behavior, and is a major reason I couldn't stand to watch. 

• Love 7

Well,  Jason really let loose on Shelby in the backyard interview with Jeff. Something must have gone down from when he left the house and before the interviews. He was full of anger and I think she was also getting interviewed next to him because he was enraged. That said, he seemed somewhat fine winning $25,000.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, urusai said:

So did Shelby find out if she passed the bar exam?  Saw the backyard interviews with Jeff but the audio was all messed up.

Yes, she did pass. Julie asked in her exit interview. Also, not surprisingly, she has no plans to attempt any sort of friendship with Jason.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Well,  Jason really let loose on Shelby in the backyard interview with Jeff. Something must have gone down from when he left the house and before the interviews. He was full of anger and I think she was also getting interviewed next to him because he was enraged.

I don't think anything happened other than he was pissed off that he lost. I'm sure he thought he had it in the bag.  He ragged on Shelby all season long, I don't know why last night would be any different.

I'm still pissed I missed most of Shelby's interview because the sound cut off.  I sat through a whole bunch of BS interviews just to get to her.  I did think Jeff's joint interview with the ballsmashers was cute!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Marie80 said:

ok need a little help - and i feel like an idiot because i've been able to cancel before but now i can't seem to figure out where to go in my account to do it! all i can find is the section to choose which plan i want but no option to cancel.

nevermind - finally found it!!

42 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Well,  Jason really let loose on Shelby in the backyard interview with Jeff. Something must have gone down from when he left the house and before the interviews. He was full of anger and I think she was also getting interviewed next to him because he was enraged. That said, he seemed somewhat fine winning $25,000.

Hmm, I wonder what happened with Jason and Shelby then. He must have been caught up on a lot and I guess something just happened to be told about Shelby? I'm not sure what it would be.

That being said, I didn't watch the backyard interviews but I highly doubt that he is even somewhat fine with winning just $25,000. I think he felt that he had it in the bag. To be fair, I think everyone thought he had it in the bag. He had to have known that it was because of him that his side got a lot of America's Support. I'm sure he's happy that he beat 10k Kryssie, but he can't be happy that Morgan won out over him, especially with a small margin between them. I'd be mad if I was in his shoes. But he did this to himself. His strategy of trashing his own teammates, especially at the end, did him in. Justin fans probably flipped possibly to vote for Kryssie, which might have cost him the game. Easily, his biggest mistake was turning on Justin. I think if he hadn't have done that, he would have won. He didn't seem to get that he needed all of his evicted alliance members' fans to pull him the win, as he might have assumed that his fans who voted him in would get him the win.

And this is why I'm proud of Morgan. She rarely, if ever, stopped so low to trash her alliance members or the other side. She stayed loyal and humble and it got her the win. Plus, being the underdog helped. 

On another note, some bitter Jason stan created a Go Fund Me page for the 2nd Place Winner. You know, I just find that really, really sad from his fans. Also, there's the slim chance that the money actually goes to Jason and isn't just stolen by the person who created the page. 

I also get sad that Whitney still seems to choose the Misfits over the Ballsmashers. I really hope they all make up soon. Seeing Whitney stick to the Misfits side during the finale really spoke volumes. It sucks more when you realize that Winston and Teaghan are kind of friends (and they were on the Do Not Admit list for the finale for some reason). They watched the finale together at the Bungalow. I think Shelby, Alex, and Morgan would stay close with Whitney while Jason, Justin, Kryssie, and Danielle would probably stop talking to her after a few months. Well, maybe not Justin. He may have had his asshole moments, but he mostly seems like an ok guy. He might try to stick it out with staying friends with these people, but he could also forget about them in a week's time. 

I'm reading on Reddit about the after party and other things that I missed. Here's some fun stuff:

• Neeley was still apparently hanging all over Paul. I guess she really does like him.
  • Whitney did end up hanging with her fiance, Alex and her boyfriend, Monte, and Cornbread, so is that a good sign? I hope so! I like Whitney and just want her to be friends with Alex, Morgan, and Shelby again. 
  • Nah, Jason apparently was bitter with trashing Shelby/Morgan and thought Kryssie played the better game. Mmmhmm. 
  • Some drama with Natalie/James happened on Twitter. Natalie tweeted congrats at Morgan, Twitter freaked out because how dare she not be a Jason stan, and then she responded probably inappropriately with the trolling. James defended her by trashing Jason.
  • Morgan found out about the bullying that the Misfits did with the pillows and clothes during an interview from Shelby/Alex. 
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, some bitter Jason stan created a Go Fund Me page for the 2nd Place Winner. 

Saw that coming. And I agree, it's really sad.

He [Justin] might try to stick it out with staying friends with these people, but he could also forget about them in a week's time. 

I'm gonna go with the latter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On another note, some bitter Jason stan created a Go Fund Me page for the 2nd Place Winner. You know, I just find that really, really sad from his fans. Also, there's the slim chance that the money actually goes to Jason and isn't just stolen by the person who created the page. 

I'm pretty sure this kind of thing happens almost every season. As far as I know they don't usually get too far.

• Love 1