Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You're Obsessed With Criminal Minds When...

mstaken
  • Start Topic

On 9/8/2021 at 8:46 AM, Bookish Jen said:

You know you're obsessed with CM when you wonder how the characters would handle the Covid pandemic. Germa-phobe Reid would probably be in a hazmat suit and Garcia would have colorful sparkly masks that coordinate with her outfits.

I envision Reid having rearranged the bullpen so that each desk is exactly six feet apart from each other with markings on the floor indicating where people can stand and walk, etc. With Rossi making a deadpan snark about it, of course.

• Love 1
On 9/11/2021 at 2:39 PM, Danielg342 said:

I envision Reid having rearranged the bullpen so that each desk is exactly six feet apart from each other with markings on the floor indicating where people can stand and walk, etc. With Rossi making a deadpan snark about it, of course.

Yes, Rossi would be snarky.

• LOL 1
On 8/12/2014 at 8:43 AM, Cobalt Stargazer said:

.....when you decide to write a crossover fic of this show and your other obsession, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I know this is from a while ago, but I wrote a Veronica Mars/Criminal Minds fanfic! 

My husband & I drove from Phoenix to Central Florida in October and my mom suggested that we stay at some "local" aka roadside motels for ambiance - Nuh uh! I remember the episode (don't remember the name) where Prentiss puts staying at out of the way motels on her list of things never to do. 

Edited by Kristi800
Adding info.
  • Love 1