Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Thirsty Girls

• Start Topic

Granted I've only seen bits and pieces of each epi as they happen - which in and of itself is a testament as to how NOT interesting or enjoying this new season is thus far.  I will make some effort to see each episode in its entirety, but frankly, with the apparent return of queen bitch stassi along with the grossness-that-keeps-giving-Kristin and the Katie-from-hell, I am finding the show less and less watchable, my fondness for the Vanderpumps nothwithstanding.....

*sigh*...my bravo watching option are fast approaching nil...I am fearful of what RHBH will bring....

...hopefully, Top Chef will be at least a bit watch-worthy

• Love 2

How fucking old are these supposed women again??? Seriously, this has gone beyond ridiculous . . . texting each other because  they're so proud they didn't answer Lala's inquiry of how their weekend was. My God, I really am going to have to stop watching.  They are in their late 20's, early 30's and this is what they concern themselves with???? Grow up, you stupid little bitches!!!

• Love 13

I got a huge kick out of James blubbering like a baby when he said he didn't want Ken to be mad at him. Ha! He sure talks big but it was like daddy when out back to cut a switch and he back pedaled like crazy because he didn't want to get the "spark" spanked out of his skinny ass.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I laughed so hard at Jax saying he pays for everything and supports his girlfriend because that's just how he was raised.  I wonder what Stassi has to say about that.

Except for sunglasses, right Jax?

• Love 16
4 hours ago, berly57 said:

How fucking old are these supposed women again??? Seriously, this has gone beyond ridiculous . . . texting each other because  they're so proud they didn't answer Lala's inquiry of how their weekend was. My God, I really am going to have to stop watching.  They are in their late 20's, early 30's and this is what they concern themselves with???? Grow up, you stupid little bitches!!!

Hell yes! You said what I was thinking!  I've never liked Tequila Kate,  this is wayyyyyy too much of her.  

• Love 2

Because I was curious I googled how old these people are:

Schwartz is 32.

Shay either 29/30 I couldn't find out his exact birthday

Arainia is 31

Lala is 25

Brittany is 26

James is 23

Kristen is 33

Stassi is 28

Tom is 33

Schena is 31

Jax is 37

katie is  Either 29 or 30 I couldn't get her exact birthday. 

But none of this cast is young enough to be getting into the fights they get into it anymore.

• Love 13
On 11/28/2016 at 10:21 PM, JenE4 said:

7 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

But none of this cast is young enough to be getting into the fights they get into it anymore.

Aaaaaaahahahahaha! You were kidding right? I mean, I agree with you that it is absolutely ludicrous, but I think we have all seen the "Real Housewives of ..." franchises. You are never too old to act like a 10 year old apparently.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

Brittany's talking head when her top kept popping open was so funny.  She is too cute, she needs to dump Jax.  

I can't stand Katie, it's hard to stomach the coven scene's. 

11 hours ago, dosodog said:

Brittany's button popping was hilarious and endearing all at once.  I do like her and hope she is who she is on camera as well as off camera.

On WWHL, Andy read a tweet from James saying something about her boobs busting out of her top every time she mentioned his name lol.

• Love 3

There has to be some kind of footage of DJMB getting headlocked, right? 'Cause I need to see that shit.

Stassi, Kristen and Katie admonishing Scheana - the show has come full circle.

Two pain med prescriptions for veneers? The chucklefucks probably get cosmetic work done partly for the pills they can score.

Speaking of jacked teeth, I'm assuming Jeremy will be applying for a job at SUR.

Damn, I love me some Ken.

• Love 5

I love KEN! Always have. I want a Ken in my life to carry a little dog and defend me! LOL.

Hey Katie- Those leopard spots? (Stupidest tattoo ever) are going to look like age spots when your older! Trust me, age spots are a depressing pain in the ass but at least mine aren't fucking PINK!

Loving Brittany. No I don't believe one word Jax says. He spent entire seasons lying about stuff he swore happened. She's cute as a button. But she needs a bigger top!

Katies a BITCH. Run Tom Run!

Never thought I'd defend Lala but DAM! All she was doing was being work friendly and that coven of hags sits there thinking there hot shit? Sickening. The slow clapping because Schena has no backbone and is an idiot 16 year old who can't talk to someone her "friends" like? GAG

• Love 10

My question is why Lisa didn't fire DJ Muppet Baby on the spot instead of ordering him back to the DJ laptop corner when he was so incredibly rude to her at the table when she called him over for a chat?

Did she just call Ken now aka Tony Soprano and Jiggy to come and take care of the situation for her? Does Jiggy have the world's tiniest pistol hidden inside his jeweled leopard ensemble?

Ken is awesome (even though I expect to see DJMB behind the laptop again shortly).

Katie not so much. She's boring us. Stassi and Kristen need to get some balls and take back the head coven position.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 3
On November 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

I laughed so hard at Jax saying he pays for everything and supports his girlfriend because that's just how he was raised.  I wonder what Stassi has to say about that.

And.and.and....She works! It's not like she's kicking it at home, eating bonbons, and watching her soaps! Supporting her, my ass. Huff!

• Love 5

I admit that I watch this show because it's mean girls, IRL. (Or on reality tv, that's kind of the same thing, right?) Season 1 absolutely slayed me with how huge of an asshole everyone somehow managed to be and I've been hooked ever since.

I just find it unbelievable that girls their age are still acting like they're in high school. Hell, even high school isn't like that for most people. Clapping at Scheana not being cordial to Lala? Yikes, not a good look. Nor was it when Scheana ignored Lala's question for a few seconds - I mean, you could even see how awkward it was in person, and a part of me believes that even Scheana realized how dumb it was and that's why she blurted out her (equally dumb) explanation. I'm glad that Lala's response was to incredulously laugh it off because, seriously, who acts like that? Being given the silent treatment can actually be pretty shocking so my heart went out to her in that moment.

And yeah, Lala is hardly innocent herself. She's said and done a lot of shit, but from the get-go she was disliked by a lot of these girls. I don't really mind her as much as the others since I feel like she has moments of self-reflection and actually tries to make things right sometimes.

Oh, and poor Schwartz. Like, he's an actual nice guy, so while if it was someone else about to marry bitchy Kristen I'd say they deserved each other, Schwartz really doesn't. Same with Brittany being too good for Jax.

It's interesting because I feel this show also brings out the worst in a lot of us viewers. I am normally pretty forgiving of TV characters (especially when it comes to looks of ordinary people, y'know?) but when some of them have such vile personalities it's hard not to rag on them for everything. Like how can Kristen be so full of herself when she's probably the least pretty one there? Yeah, see? Petty. I'm sure if she was an actually nice person I'd have never said that. Oh well.

• Love 8

I hate the gang-up on LaLa.  She's no worse than any of them and for Kristin...KRISTIN to act all high and mighty about who has sex with married men...Well, firstly, Scheana does. And secondly YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND.

None of these chucklefucks have the higher moral ground.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, syzygy said:

I admit that I watch this show because it's mean girls, IRL. (Or on reality tv, that's kind of the same thing, right?) Season 1 absolutely slayed me with how huge of an asshole everyone somehow managed to be and I've been hooked ever since.

It's interesting because I feel this show also brings out the worst in a lot of us viewers. I am normally pretty forgiving of TV characters (especially when it comes to looks of ordinary people, y'know?) but when some of them have such vile personalities it's hard not to rag on them for everything. Like how can Kristen be so full of herself when she's probably the least pretty one there? Yeah, see? Petty. I'm sure if she was an actually nice person I'd have never said that. Oh well.

You're a better person than most of us. Come over to the dark side - we'll help you decorate your Handbasket to Hell. Plus - it's VP Rules -sometimes I think we have an actual moral duty to make fun of them. 

Unfortunately though - except for the fabulous DJ Muppet Baby implosion (with starring guest role from Ken and Supporting from tiny hand held bald dog) so far Season hasn't been that great. I hold Season 2 and the Reunion as the gold standard, and for me they never recaptured the "magic". We definitely had a moral obligation to make fun of them then.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor stupid grammar. I hate grammar.
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

I hate the gang-up on LaLa.  She's no worse than any of them and for Kristin...KRISTIN to act all high and mighty about who has sex with married men...Well, firstly, Scheana does. And secondly YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND.

I 100% agree! None of our favorite chucklefucks have any higher ground. It's like they're living in the 9th Ward when the levee breaks.

Lala annoys me for some reason. Might be the DJ Muppet Baby thing. The whole Scheana thing is ridiculous. I'll give her some credit - obviously producer driven set up. And yes - Scheana - you are the 4th wheel. I'd advocate going back to Ariana if she wasn't so pretentious.

• Love 2

I think they  really want Lala off the show, they feel like its theirs. Scheana talking to Lala on camera keeps giving her a story line.

Katies is a sad hypersensitive bich, she is always right. At first I felt like Tom wasn't backing his woman up, but now its like damn maybe if you didn't take a such a hard stance on any little issue, he would take your side.

They have no sex, they don't communicate.... that's a recipe for a happy marriage.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I think they  really want Lala off the show, they feel like its theirs. Scheana talking to Lala on camera keeps giving her a story line.

Katies is a sad hypersensitive bich, she is always right. At first I felt like Tom wasn't backing his woman up, but now its like damn maybe if you didn't take a such a hard stance on any little issue, he would take your side.

They have no sex, they don't communicate.... that's a recipe for a happy marriage.

Worked for my Aunt and Uncle............

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Watermelon said:

You are right on!   These bitches have no moral leg to stand on.

And I was also thinking about how Stassi and Kristen are "supporting" Katie by hating and shunning Lala because she fat-shamed Katie (which, no, it's not cool to do that). However, I am SURE I recall Stassi making comments that could be construed as fat-shaming in seasons 1 and 2!  I mean, I'm pretty sure she made snide comments about how Scheanna looked fat in her crop-top wedding dress didn't she??

Annnnd speaking of Scheanna and her wedding  (also posted in the media thread but not sure who looks in there)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scheana-marie-shay-files-for-divorce-from-husband-mike-shay-w452339

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Kristen objecting to Lala banging a married dude reminds me of that scene last season when Kristen and Stassi were having drinks and waiting for Kevin (Jax' friend who Kristen was fucking while he squatted in her apartment, but had a mostly on and rarely off girlfriend) to meet them at the bar. Kristen with absolutely no irony says that she's not a cheater and doesn't have sex with people in relationships. Stassi doesn't say a word. They cut to a Stassi TH where she says she's going to let Kristen's statement slide because they're trying to be friends again.

Here's the thing, I think the primary motive for ganging up on Lala is that want her off the cast and replaced with someone like Rachel. They basically did the same thing with Scheana in season one.

However there is decent evidence to suggest that Lala and James are actually terrible and are given somewhat sympathetic edits on the show. Lala apparently pulled a knife on Faith last season and was often drunk and belligerent to the rest of the cast. James was so obnoxious at Scheana's wedding that he got punched by 3 people: Kristen, the wedding photographer, and some true hero. After a gig in Las Vegas, Lala and a drunk James got into a screaming match in the terminal that got James kicked off the flight. There is also their one and only appearance on WWHL where they were so obnoxious, drunk, and disrespectful that Andy banned them. I think Lala is the slightly more controlled and self aware of the two, but she's exactly as awful as Stassi was during her first seasons when Stassi was Lala's age (setting up a dinner to humiliate and slap Kristen, cheating on Jax with Frank, talking shit about Lisa, and all of her insane glass and acid covered dildo threats).

Katie is going to be 30 in 2 weeks.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9

Mean girls aside and however much Katie has gotten a big head this season, I can't agree with how 'nice' Schwartz is and too good for Katie. I know it's probably pretty producer/storyline driven, but him asking Ariana to stand up for him after Katie made it clear she didn't want her in the wedding party? That's deliberately stirring the pot and adding tension to the day for the woman he supposedly loves. 

This combined with the fact that he seems to be closer to the other Tom and often throws Katie under the bus when he's talking to him, just not cool with me. Katie in her talking heads will express a wish that her fiancé supported her more, but I don't hear her dumping on him to her friends. When the whole prenup discussion happened, Katie didn't think it was a big deal, but when Schwartz told FI Tom, he made it seem like Katie caused drama about it.

As I said, I get that most of this is being produced to the nth degree, but that's true I think for the "mean girl" stuff too I'm guessing.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Mean girls aside and however much Katie has gotten a big head this season, I can't agree with how 'nice' Schwartz is and too good for Katie. I know it's probably pretty producer/storyline driven, but him asking Ariana to stand up for him after Katie made it clear she didn't want her in the wedding party? That's deliberately stirring the pot and adding tension to the day for the woman he supposedly loves. 

This combined with the fact that he seems to be closer to the other Tom and often throws Katie under the bus when he's talking to him, just not cool with me. Katie in her talking heads will express a wish that her fiancé supported her more, but I don't hear her dumping on him to her friends. When the whole prenup discussion happened, Katie didn't think it was a big deal, but when Schwartz told FI Tom, he made it seem like Katie caused drama about it.

Hm, I do think it's true - I've been in a position where I just haven't been supported and it sucks. You do want someone who can be there for you and have your back. In Katie's case, a lot of that just happens to be petty mean girl opinions where you can't even talk to someone if they're not on the approved list. I mean, I watch the show and I think it's ridiculously juvenile bs that they pull, and I reckon Schwartz sees it that way too. Even so, I suppose there are scenarios where it's reasonable to expect your SO not to talk to someone who is terrible or who has hurt you (or your friends) in some way. It's just the entire cast is terrible and I admit I can't remember who's wronged who, and how.

I still think Schwartz is probably too nice for her, but yeah, the lack of a backbone when it comes to his own girlfriend is disconcerting. He strikes me as the kind of guy that makes a great, loyal friend but maybe not as good of a boyfriend. And if we are being generous to Katie, then finding out he went to therapy about the wedding is shocking - but she should have probably taken a breath and listened to what he had to say instead of shutting him out. That's just going to cause more problems.

Basically they both have their faults, as people. I just think Schwartz would probably be happier with more sane people who don't get into crazy drama all the time.

I don't watch the real housewives shows- never seen one, only bits from entertainment shows- so I don't know, I still think it's beyond age 23 to act the way these people do, I don't care what show they are on. I really wish that once reality shows got past season 2, they could focus on the fact that the stars while not even famous famous are recognizable enough for them to be doing other things and focus on that. Like Stassi is actually funny and intelligent in real life, but here on this show she has to play bridesmaid, second in command to Katie-who I agree, isn't good enough for HBIC status on this show- and then sometimes like last week she can cry about Patrick. 

Aside from that, is Schwartz too good for Katie? I agree with the above poster, he lacks a backbone and he hardly stands up for her. I'm still thinking about the first episode this season when James insisted she was so fat she passed for a pregnant woman. Tom said nothing. JAX! actually stood up for Katie more in that scenziro. He's also copped to cheating on her, I mean at least he admitted it but still. And he did give her a ring on a string in the hopes that it would tide her over.. I mean, he's not perfect, he's been better in the last two seasons but he's had a  go of it as well. 

No one on this show has any rights to throw stones about anything, except for maybe James who really is rude and disrespectful to almost everyone for no real reason. He seems like he might really be a terrible person. The way he talks about people. I'm unsure about Lala. I said in the last episode, sometimes it seems like she can be a genuine person in her apologies, but I'm not 100 % convinced. James is just a liar and I wish he wasn't on the show. I don't find his one liners all that funny like others. He just seems deluded. 

• Love 5

ITA @WhosThatGirl. Katie is getting a villain edit this year, though she's not doing anything to help her own case. But Tom is the same person who poured a full glass of beer on her head, refused to stand up for her during the "motor boating a d" fiasco but did stand up for Jax who was spreading the rumor, cheated on her with 1-2 girls (IIRC one was confirmed and one was implied), sat still while Lala and James attacked Katie but immediately went to bat for Tom Sandoval, and like you say attempted to mollify her with a promise ring at somebody else's wedding which IMO is an insult to her intelligence. I felt like he threw her under the bus by accusing her of being drunk and "on the dark side" when he got home from therapy. She had some wine with girlfriends and is having fun being excited about her wedding and he came home and out of nowhere confronted her on camera and put her on the defensive. She reacted badly but I don't think it makes her some mega bitch.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 9
On 11/28/2016 at 7:06 PM, chick binewski said:

And Ken makes up for multiple seasons of inertia with "You fucker! I will knock your spark out!" I'm not sure what that means but I don't care.

It's a minor point, but what Ken actually said was "I will knock YOU spark out" - it's a British slang term for punching someone unconscious.

• Love 4

Hm, I do think it's true - I've been in a position where I just haven't been supported and it sucks. You do want someone who can be there for you and have your back. In Katie's case, a lot of that just happens to be petty mean girl opinions where you can't even talk to someone if they're not on the approved list. I mean, I watch the show and I think it's ridiculously juvenile bs that they pull, and I reckon Schwartz sees it that way too. Even so, I suppose there are scenarios where it's reasonable to expect your SO not to talk to someone who is terrible or who has hurt you (or your friends) in some way.

I agree. My BF and I have talked about this kind of shit, and while we're much older and far less prone to this kind of drama, we both agree that, unless the other is being the kind of full-on crazy that's going to cause a breakup anyway--or end with getting hurt or arrested--you back up your S.O. in front of other people. Take it up at home alone.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, syzygy said:

Hm, I do think it's true - I've been in a position where I just haven't been supported and it sucks. You do want someone who can be there for you and have your back. In Katie's case, a lot of that just happens to be petty mean girl opinions where you can't even talk to someone if they're not on the approved list. I mean, I watch the show and I think it's ridiculously juvenile bs that they pull, and I reckon Schwartz sees it that way too. Even so, I suppose there are scenarios where it's reasonable to expect your SO not to talk to someone who is terrible or who has hurt you (or your friends) in some way. It's just the entire cast is terrible and I admit I can't remember who's wronged who, and how.

I still think Schwartz is probably too nice for her, but yeah, the lack of a backbone when it comes to his own girlfriend is disconcerting. He strikes me as the kind of guy that makes a great, loyal friend but maybe not as good of a boyfriend. And if we are being generous to Katie, then finding out he went to therapy about the wedding is shocking - but she should have probably taken a breath and listened to what he had to say instead of shutting him out. That's just going to cause more problems.

Basically they both have their faults, as people. I just think Schwartz would probably be happier with more sane people who don't get into crazy drama all the time.

I think Tom does lack a bit of a backbone, but I think by and large he's one the people who is least likely to throw down and rage. The issue I have with Katie saying that Schwartz doesn't support her in situations like this is that it's really rare that her words, behavior, and actions deserve support. Most of the time Katie is being a loud drunk juvenile asshole.

The clip they showed with Katie screaming and crying about not wanting "that whore around" was Katie talking shit about Scheana in season 1. The whoring was Scheana's long dead affair with Eddie Cibrian who lied about the state of his marriage. Katie had the temerity to do this when she knew that her best friend Stassi was cheating on Jax with Frank. And all of these girls were being awful to Scheana because they wanted her off and Schwartz to part of the main cast. I actually like that he was being reasonable and semi mature by finding it unnecessary to blame or attack Scheana. 

Schwartz did attempt to stand up for Katie at Stassi's Las Vegas birthday party when Stassi went after Katie and Schwartz poured a drink on Stassi. He also had his sit down Stassi and I thought he was clear about how badly Stassi had hurt Katie. This season he and Stassi had brief words about it. Schwartz says that he went after Stassi because he hated her too.

He didn't immediately defend Katie when James and Lala called her fat. That was a mistake. However, I don't think most of the time she deserves to be supported and I think his meeting with Stassi showed that he'll go to bat for her when it matters. The two if them need therapy. Katie feels not supported. Schwartz feels like he supports her, but wants her to stop the petty drunken bullshit fights and arguments. You can tell that he feels that standing up for her in her drunk asshole fights might come across as tacit approval.

I also think that his testosterone might be a tad bit low or he has low grade depression.

• Love 5

I agree that many times Katie doesn't deserve to supported. She has admitted herself that she gets blackout drunk and behaves like an ass. Apparently when she's drunk she texts him all manner of horrible things. I think when she's drinking, he just tries to stay quiet and out of the way. I also think Katie is the type where if you give an inch, she'll take a mile. She is very needy, with her friends as well. Look at what she expects from Scheana. Scheana already had a sit down with Lala, per Lala's request, and made it clear that they were not friends. But that wasn't good enough for Katie. She needed Scheana to be a flat out cold bitch to Lala at work, in order to prove herself. I think she has similar expectations of Schwartz. I definitely think Tom is a bit TOO passive at times, and maybe puts his friends before Katie. But his friends also treat him a lot better than Katie does. Katie acts like she expects him to fight ALL her battles, share ALL her grudges, and basically share the same brain. That ain't cool. 

• Love 8

Despite how Schwartz treats her, I don't think that it justifies her being nasty while drunk. Of all people Scheana should criticize her for that. 

Katie should just marry Jax cause he is the same way, if not worse.

I sorta like LaLa despite her flaws. 

• Love 4
On 11/28/2016 at 8:58 PM, ivygirl said:

On a hair note: Stassi's hair is super brassy; she needs a chamomile rinse or something. And *small voice* I still kinda love FI's hair. Except in man bun mode. Plus he still has he best lines (James is "A *LOT* indeed.)

I discovered this week that those white streaks in FI's hair are EXTENSIONS.  That is, by far, the most offensive fashion choice I've seen on this show.  I don't understand how Ariana was so put off by his butt tattoo but is cool with that nasty hair.

Edited by Princess Sparkle
Typo
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I think Tom does lack a bit of a backbone, but I think by and large he's one the people who is least likely to throw down and rage. The issue I have with Katie saying that Schwartz doesn't support her in situations like this is that it's really rare that her words, behavior, and actions deserve support. Most of the time Katie is being a loud drunk juvenile asshole.

The clip they showed with Katie screaming and crying about not wanting "that whore around" was Katie talking shit about Scheana in season 1. The whoring was Scheana's long dead affair with Eddie Cibrian who lied about the state of his marriage. Katie had the temerity to do this when she knew that her best friend Stassi was cheating on Jax with Frank. And all of these girls were being awful to Scheana because they wanted her off and Schwartz to part of the main cast. I actually like that he was being reasonable and semi mature by finding it unnecessary to blame or attack Scheana. 

Schwartz did attempt to stand up for Katie at Stassi's Las Vegas birthday party when Stassi went after Katie and Schwartz poured a drink on Stassi. He also had his sit down Stassi and I thought he was clear about how badly Stassi had hurt Katie. This season he and Stassi had brief words about it. Schwartz says that he went after Stassi because he hated her too.

He didn't immediately defend Katie when James and Lala called her fat. That was a mistake. However, I don't think most of the time she deserves to be supported and I think his meeting with Stassi showed that he'll go to bat for her when it matters. The two if them need therapy. Katie feels not supported. Schwartz feels like he supports her, but wants her to stop the petty drunken bullshit fights and arguments. You can tell that he feels that standing up for her in her drunk asshole fights might come across as tacit approval.

I also think that his testosterone might be a tad bit low or he has low grade depression.

I'm 95% in agreement with you, but didn't Tom pour the drink on Katie's head at Stassi's birthday? Granted, perhaps there were two different drink-pouring episodes, and Stassi's birthday was always celebrated as a multi-day holiday, so odds are in that favor. But definitely one of the times he poured it on Katie, and then Stassi was mad at Katie for being upset about it and taking attention away from her birthday; she was expected (by Stassi) to suck it up and have fun.

ETA: Yeah, I think those WERE two separate events. The one you're talking about was the chunky sweater night. Tom threw his drink across at Stassi. I forget which trip the one I'm talking about was on, but Katie was in a drunken rage, and he poured it directly on her head. I guess that makes it a draw--not to mention his signature move when angered.

Edited by JenE4

I need to call attention to Scheana's talking head in which she insists she's never had any work done other than Botox/fillers and veneers. Girl, we've watched the show. Your entire head has transformed into something totally different than it was when you first appeared onscreen. The pictures don't lie! 

sm.jpg

sm2.jpg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alison said:

I need to call attention to Scheana's talking head in which she insists she's never had any work done other than Botox/fillers and veneers. Girl, we've watched the show. Your entire head has transformed into something totally different than it was when you first appeared onscreen. The pictures don't lie! 

sm.jpg

sm2.jpg

She doesn't look that different to me. Like she does, but that could be an overabundance of fillers.  But give the lady props on a well needed eyebrow makeover!

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

The new teeth, also...

Yeah, I guess that probably contributed to it. She might have gotten cheek implants, too, which makes her chin look smaller/pointier.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 3:27 PM, janie2002 said:

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Schemer and Shay's marriage? We never seem to see them any more.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:29 PM, Duke2801 said:

Oh, never mind...

Just the change of the part in her hair makes a difference, too.  The side part and the color is much more flattering.  Not to mention the cut in the first picture is so dang choppy. And not in a good way.  I think she's so pretty, especially without a ton of make-up.  As long as her mouth is, like, closed.

She's lost a bunch of weight (which the guys have commented on) and she admitted to getting a bunch of fillers.  So I wouldn't say she's lying. 

Now when she no longer has a flat butt we'll know she's lying.