Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7: Spoilers, Speculation, Rumours and Gossip

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Me too. Assuming that he and Winter are siblings, wtf happened there? They're both nutcases but in totally different ways. What intrigues me most is that Winter admits in the truth session that she's afraid of him. Why? I get why Kai is scary but she's the one who seems like she's choosing to follow him. At the same time, the opener makes it seem like they're on opposite sides of the political divide. She was annoyed with him for wanting to rub it in yet I feel like this is the kind of guy who might not even have voted. He's just an opportunist who wants to turn the chaos to his advantage. I don't understand either of their long term goals. Then we have the whole thing about her being into self harming. Is following Kai a very elaborate way of deliberately committing self harm? 

Also, was Kai asking if she was a lesbian because he cares or is just curious? Does that not compute with whatever his ideology is or is he just gathering information that he can use at a later date? 

I'm also very curious to know who Ozy's biological father is. I lean towards Kai but I also like the idea of this season tying into season one by this kid turning out to be the Murder House baby. 

Right! Kai, aside from peeing in a condom, and splashing some latte on Ally, has not done anything very violent that we have SEEN, he seems more interested in getting people to FOLLOW his ideals. Winter however has done much more harm than we have seen Kai do. I definitely need the backstory on the Anderson family.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GoneGirl said:

Winter however has done much more harm than we have seen Kai do. I definitely need the backstory on the Anderson family.

For me they are the most interesting characters right now so I want to see their family backstory too. What kind of parents would create those two? YIKES

• Love 1

This is just wild speculation on my part but in Kai's "Join Me" preview thing one of his lines is "If you get people scared enough they will set the world on fire."  It made me think of Ally.  What if that is his plan for her.  How do you build a terrorist?  What if that is the storyline for him/her/them  that he is trying to scare her enough that she sets the world on fire leaving him there to be the savior.  Every villian needs a hero as you will.  He is gas lighting Ally to be the villain of the story and setting himself up to be the hero.  Well if I am right.  It will be truly interesting if he succeeds.  Plus....horrific.  

• Love 5