Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7: Spoilers, Speculation, Rumours and Gossip

• Start Topic

Pics all over the internet of Evan Peters's character.  He's wearing a sweater vest, slacks, collared shirt.... with a blue man bun.  Character has a sling on his arm.   Cheyenne Jackson is also back.  Apparently, it will be a macabre political theme.  Source: movie pilot.com

One rumor I heard and only a rumor is that Evan Peters is involved in something called the Election Night Murders.  That might be true since his character looks beaten up.

Adina Porter is back. It looks like she was asking Evan questions.

A hope I have for S7 is that Sarah has a smaller role but that wont happen.

On 20/7/2017 at 9:53 PM, ClareWalks said:

I will put this diplomatically and say that I don't care for Lena Dunham at all.

Ah well, odds are her character will end up dying a gruesome death which should please her non-fans!

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, Anela said:

At least they aren't making us guess this year. Although I liked the little clips they posted on instagram last year. 

I'm just glad Murphy decided to drop the politics theme.

• Love 1
On 7/23/2017 at 2:27 AM, Valny said:

I'm just glad Murphy decided to drop the politics theme.

The first 6 minutes or so will deal with the Election. The rest will be the Cult that does something on Election Night. 

(edited)

Poster for season 7 posted on their Facebook page. They are really going all in on the bee theme, huh? Also, does anyone else find this less creepy and more gross?IMG_0131.thumb.JPG.ac9534f55e3344b2853b67704735b40e.JPG

Edited by MadyGirl1987
  • Love 1
On 7/27/2017 at 11:57 AM, MadyGirl1987 said:

Poster for season 7 posted on their Facebook page. They are really going all in on the bee theme, huh? Also, does anyone else find this less creepy and more gross?IMG_0131.thumb.JPG.ac9534f55e3344b2853b67704735b40e.JPG

I feel like the previous couple of seasons have really been heading down the path of being more gross than scary, especially last season.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 1

I, unlike many people, like clowns and killer clowns. Both get such a bad rap. I watched all 25 promos and it was, dare I say, clown over load? I noticed he recycled the bit with someone disappearing in a most of slime promo he ran last year during that guess the theme contest. 

Oh I like both. I think the cute or gentle ones get a bad rap. They put a lot of work into their makeup and tricks and stuff.  

The new AHS credits are out and not scary. Ryan has a tendency to get toooo campy and I'm nervous this is gonna be Popular but with gore and politics. 

This is one of the shows I look forward to each year.  The only two seasons that have disappointed me were Coven and Freak Show.  Every other season I have enjoyed for  one reason or another.

Edited by Chaos Theory

Coven bored me.  I'm also very sick of New Orleans Voodoo Bayou obsessions -- throw a vampire in the mix and I run for the hills.  (I adore the show Preacher but I was disappointed when they headed for NOLA for the second season.  Again with this trope.  God help me, they even have an Irish vampire.  But, they are spending much more time in "other places" and NOLA is more like a supporting cast member than the starring role.)

I liked Freak Show because, as mentioned above, I really like genuinely terrifying clowns.  Up until his story reveal, Twisty was amazing.  Then he got kind of run-of-the-mill.  Even ManBaby grew on me.

Ryan has confirmed its not really about the Election that is just the jumping off point. Its really about Kai(Evan Peters) and his cult. Kai is a creepy but charming psychopath who will use the events of the Election for his own goals and purpose. 

• Love 2
On 8/23/2017 at 3:52 PM, peacheslatour said:

Wait, killer clowns get a bad rap? Lol.

Yea. I was living for that whole clowns going around scaring or chasing people trend. I even made friends with one of them who uploaded videos of it on his twitter. 

• Love 1

Just, no. 

Fuckin' Tim Curry's Pennywise.  That's not funny.

(I saw Tim Curry live in college in the 80s -- he is appallingly talented.  My God.  He did a vaudeville number with a pickle that warped me for life.)

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Captanne said:

Just, no. 

Fuckin' Tim Curry's Pennywise.  That's not funny.

(I saw Tim Curry live in college in the 80s -- he is appallingly talented.  My God.  He did a vaudeville number with a pickle that warped me for life.)

I really need more details.

• Love 2

I wish I could help.  I just remember so vividly the rocking vaudeville tempo, the green pinstripe suit, and the sexy cucumber.  I think he danced ON a piano. It was just show stopping.  The way he has such a physical presence.  Unfortunately it was never caught on film, there is no youtube I can find of it (and believe me I've looked) and we're relying on my almost forty year ago memory.  (I was a college student so it's a safe bet I'd had a lot of beer, too.)

If you can hunt down his performance dates at Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN) Sarratt Student Center in the 80s, that would be the one.

ETA:  I only JUST realized how off topic I've gotten.  I'm sorry.  It ends with this post.  I will say that I was looking for a picture of Twisty who was so wonderful in AHS Freakshow to put here but I'm at work and am on the raggedy edges of impropriety to begin with.

Edited by Captanne
  • Love 4

Oh, Lord.  Again, ma'am, not funny.

I probably will see that image in my "sleep" tonight.

PS:  But he was a most excellent Killer Klown.  I did love him just a little bit.

Edited by Captanne
  • Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:51 PM, ShadowHunter said:

Evan Peters is living for the madness and horror this will cause. I may already into his character. I liked what I saw of Billie as well.  

That was a great trailer, and the best part was Paulson screaming at the TV when they said Trump had won. I feel ha! But I burst out laughing when she screamed.

• Love 1
On September 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Valny said:

That was a great trailer, and the best part was Paulson screaming at the TV when they said Trump had won. I feel ha! But I burst out laughing when she screamed.

My dad laughed at that, too. 

On 7/27/2017 at 0:57 PM, MadyGirl1987 said:

Omg, I am creeped out by the texture of honeycomb! I have no idea why the pattern made by all the little cells grosses me out. 

This article says that Kai and Ally will "a love story for the ages". With so much focus on her being the scared one, I had wondered if I was focusing too much on Ivy possibly being involved with him. I assumed she was related to him, or something. I wonder if Ally will join the cult to "surrender her fear".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-cult-season-7-plot-details-spoilers-cast-characters-1024732

On 9/6/2017 at 7:26 PM, Banshee said:

Omg, I am creeped out by the texture of honeycomb! I have no idea why the pattern made by all the little cells grosses me out. 

It's called Trypophobia. It's a real thing. I've suffered from it for years. I couldn't believe they included it in this season. 

• Love 1
On 9/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, MaggieG said:

Winter mentioned in her interview with Ally and Ivy that Lena Dunham retweeted her. Since LD is announced to appear on this season, I wonder if she'll be playing herself

She'll be playing Valerie Solanas.  A woman who tried to shot Andy Warhol.

• Love 1

Doesn't it look like Ivy is standing next to Winter and they're both wearing a scarf the lower half of their faces while they both look like they're dressed in black home invasion gear? 

On 9/16/2017 at 8:09 PM, GoneGirl said:

Ok. What IS behind the door in episode 1 with the rose on it??? someone please give me their input!!!! I have my own theories but want to see what you all think. IT IS DEFINITELY IMPORTANT.

I've wondered about it too. At first I thought that the Emma Roberts character might be behind it but in the preview for next week it looks like she'll be showing up as a reporter. 

Maybe there's nobody inside now but someone he loved used to live there? 

Is Tessa going to be in this season? That's my only other guess. 

I can't see it being Cheyenne's psychiatrist character but I am expecting him and Kai to be linked in some way. 

I admit that I'm intrigued by the mystery of this season. I haven't felt that there's a real mystery to solve since back in season 3 Coven. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, GoneGirl said:

I want to REALLY know about Kai's childhood.....

Me too. Assuming that he and Winter are siblings, wtf happened there? They're both nutcases but in totally different ways. What intrigues me most is that Winter admits in the truth session that she's afraid of him. Why? I get why Kai is scary but she's the one who seems like she's choosing to follow him. At the same time, the opener makes it seem like they're on opposite sides of the political divide. She was annoyed with him for wanting to rub it in yet I feel like this is the kind of guy who might not even have voted. He's just an opportunist who wants to turn the chaos to his advantage. I don't understand either of their long term goals. Then we have the whole thing about her being into self harming. Is following Kai a very elaborate way of deliberately committing self harm? 

Also, was Kai asking if she was a lesbian because he cares or is just curious? Does that not compute with whatever his ideology is or is he just gathering information that he can use at a later date? 

I'm also very curious to know who Ozy's biological father is. I lean towards Kai but I also like the idea of this season tying into season one by this kid turning out to be the Murder House baby. 

• Love 1

We've learned that Ally isn't their only target and the clowns are real.    

One of the news reports says a "three fold increase of calls to 911".   So more people in town are getting scared.  Is that chemical being released affecting people's fears?

I don't think Ivy is "in on it" and she will eventually face her own fears.  Which will drive a bigger wedge between Ally and Ivy.  

In last episode, Kai rattles off stats about crime rates by immigrants.  Ally challenges him and ask where he got his facts.  He says "Facebook".  This episode Ally says she is responsible for all the positive and negative energy that comes into her life.  The doctor ask "who told you that?"  She answers "Instragram".  Is Mark Zuckerberg the cult leader?