Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: The Racket

Eric is the last man standing as his family and SEG seem destined to crumble as the mystery surrounding the house at 8686 Mint Hill Drive unravels. Meanwhile, Cornell believes she's on the verge of naming Kate's killer; and Eric finally gains access to Kate's second iPad with Danny's help, but is amazed at what he finds inside.

3 hours ago, mertensia said:

Man, poor woman is murdered and we spend more time on literally just about everything else.

Why should we care about Carly? Unless she's guilty.

The mystery isn't interesting, however the other many subplots aren't interesting either.  It feels more like time waster to run out the clock until the reveal.

They seem to be spending a lot of time on Danny's relationship with his daughter for a show that's almost over.  I wonder if Danny's daughter is a setup for season three.

I hope not, it was already boring after a few episodes.  This series seemed to have run out of steam the moment it had no more material from the original series.

Edited by Free
  • Love 2

Who would you guys be arresting at this point?

I still don't know if any of the red herrings will turn out to be the actual killer or if it's someone who seems guilty. I haven't ruled out Eric, either.

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, BigBlueMastiff said:

Do they really need a 2 hour finale to wrap this nonsense up, smh.

No, they've been dragging this out for 10 episodes, the mystery is so bare bones that they've had to fill up screen time with other subplots.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, lordonia said:

Who would you guys be arresting at this point?

I still don't know if any of the red herrings will turn out to be the actual killer or if it's someone who seems guilty. I haven't ruled out Eric, either.

I still think it's the sister.

• Love 1
  • It's totally got to be the sister. Obviously she pushed the mom down the stairs years ago and Eric helped cover it up  because she does sound like a horrible mother and now she did it to Kate although not so sure Eric knows it this time. We already know she lied to Eric about why she and her husband split up and she may even have the old split personality. Terry O'Quinn is the one trying to protect her this time.
  • Love 6

I have had the sister pegged as the murderer since episode one. Of some reason, I took an instant dislike to her. 

For all its imperfection, I really enjoy this show. I don't think it does very well in the ratings so I doubt there will be a season 3 though I hope there is.

• Love 1
On 11/29/2016 at 0:04 AM, Lilac2000 said:
  • It's totally got to be the sister. Obviously she pushed the mom down the stairs years ago and Eric helped cover it up  because she does sound like a horrible mother and now she did it to Kate although not so sure Eric knows it this time. We already know she lied to Eric about why she and her husband split up and she may even have the old split personality. Terry O'Quinn is the one trying to protect her this time.

interesting theory. I hope they don't go with the split personality thing though, that's been done to death already.

• Love 1