Type keyword(s) to search

OK...What's Next?

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

@catrox14, I see you all the time over at Supenatural. I just don't post much there. I'm happy to have interacted with you more thanks to this forum. 

Ive seen your posts at SPN as well.  I'm happy to have interacted with you more as well! 

I'm grateful for this place because I needed to know I wasnt alone in my worries for our country's future.

• Love 6

I'm on twitter as well! I tweet about politics, movies and TV stuff. I'll talk to anyone though! You can PM me if you'd like to know my twitter handle too :)

I'll follow all of you back of course!

Edited by ruby24

Thanks for keeping me (relatively) sane over the past few months. Thanks for indulging my straw-grasping hope and "unique" sense of humor. If you have Facebook, you can find me here. Not much else I talk about beyond reality TV and comic conventions. Also, channeling the president-elect, including shit I wasn't comfortable saying here. And here's my blog. I started it in 2005 after I was "fired" from Reality News Online. That site is defunct, so I've been posting my old recaps from Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I don't post much else, because my life is somewhat boring. And it sucks. Hillary could've won in both ways, and I'd be a little cheerier. If you follow me on p.tv, you'll see I'm into sitcoms, reality stuff, and superhero action.

• Love 7

I'm on the Twitters, too. PM me for handle. 

Thanks for being there in a time of need, reality-based friends!

On 1/4/2017 at 3:59 PM, Morgalisa said:

The View and the MSM keep reporting that T***p had something to do with the reversal of the Ethics committee decision. Congress said they received a storm of calls. There is a movement on Twitter called #TheResistance. We get names, phone nunbers, issues to call about. It was the people only. Next is Obamacare. Joy seemed to know where it came from.

Brought this post over from a View thread.

I don't remember seeing info about #resistance and it looks interesting.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, callmebetty said:

Sorry to ask. How do we set up to follow posters? Knowing me I'll click around too much and then before I know it I've reported people instead of following.  Thanks!

Click on the user's name next to their post to get to their profile, then click the Follow Member button.

UserScreen.JPG

• Love 4

Hey, all. I don't think I've posted in this particular thread, but before it goes away I wanted to say something. This election was a real horror and the next few years will be too, but it was awesome to see people who I only know from chatting about tv shows feeling the way I do and actually talking about what to do next. It's been part of the small hope I have. So... thanks!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Moose135 said:

Click on the user's name next to their post to get to their profile, then click the Follow Member button.

UserScreen.JPG

Jumping off this post to ask, is "following" like "friending"? Or just a way to keep up with their content? Thanks

• Love 3

Another thing I think this forum has done is raise political awareness and pledges to activism, so I think it's been a very good public service in a way. It's very sad to be losing our small community of activists. I know we're spread out everywhere, but I do wish there was a way for us to meet up or simply transplant the community somewhere else, so that we don't lose what we've built together.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Lana X said:

well i am over in the morning joe thread a lot. hope to see some of you all there! ?

Me too. And Rachel and Chris etc.

I can barely remember where I posted before TheDebacle. I can barely remember what I used to watch! Got some catching up to do.

Very verklempt right now. Actually, weepy. 

Thanks! All.

What a help this has been for these desperate times.

Wow.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SoSueMe said:

Jumping off this post to ask, is "following" like "friending"? Or just a way to keep up with their content? Thanks

"following" means you get a notification every time the person you follow posts; i.e. "walnutqueen posted in OK-What's Next".

"friending" seems to have fallen by the wayside during one of the "upgrades" (sorry, all my friends!!!).

• Love 2