Type keyword(s) to search

Watch Late Night Take A Closer Look At The Chaos Of Donald Trump's Presidential Transition

I am really getting concerned about Seth's fate in maybe 6-7 months after Trump's new team of Fascists take over places like the NSA, FBI, CIA and even the FCC.

Actually, him, Sam Bee, Keith Olbermann (who's The Closer bits during the last month of the pre-election were so biting and hard hitting), etc.

And really the FCC in some ways is the one which most concerns me. No "star" is likely to be "disappeared" while there's enough media and Internet left to report it. But the FCC can, and likely WILL be used to come after people in other ways.

I suppose the others side of it will be the other letter agencies creating and generating public scandals to take opposition media figures down. Mysterious barely supported allegations conveniently "leaked" about people who a year earlier were badmouthing President Trump (or any of his new appointees) will also probably become the new norm.

• Love 1

I am really getting concerned about Seth's fate in maybe 6-7 months after Trump's new team of Fascists take over places like the NSA, FBI, CIA and even the FCC.

Actually, him, Sam Bee, Keith Olbermann (who's The Closer bits during the last month of the pre-election were so biting and hard hitting), etc.

And really the FCC in some ways is the one which most concerns me. No "star" is likely to be "disappeared" while there's enough media and Internet left to report it. But the FCC can, and likely WILL be used to come after people in other ways.

I suppose the others side of it will be the other letter agencies creating and generating public scandals to take opposition media figures down. Mysterious barely supported allegations conveniently "leaked" about people who a year earlier were badmouthing President Trump (or any of his new appointees) will also probably become the new norm.

I hadn't even thought that far, but you are certainly right to raise a caution flag. We have always taken free speech for granted in many ways, but we have never had an administration like this one is shaping up to be...complete with threats against the First Amendment.
Seth is my go-to guy, and he is no longer a replacement for Jon Stewart to me, he stands wholly on his own ground. I often tune in to find a dose of sanity. If they start pressuring him or the network, I hope he finds a way to alert us. Of course, with his best buddy, Leslie Jones on his side...he has a fighting chance.
Thanks for bringing this up. It is important.

• Love 1