Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

S01.E03: Summer

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:34 PM, ghoulina said:

Family obligations. They never wanted Rory for him. 

Sure, but he had already proposed to her.  And Mitchum is the Huntsberger with the $$$ and I think he would have been fine with Rory and Logan being together.

5 minutes ago, steff13 said:

Sure, but he had already proposed to her.  And Mitchum is the Huntsberger with the $$$ and I think he would have been fine with Rory and Logan being together.

Mitchum did seem ok with them being together by the end. In season 6 and 7, he was more bothered about Logan growing up and acting his age than Logan’s relationship with Rory. I feel in a way, he might have thought Rory was good for Logan.

1 minute ago, elang4 said:

Mitchum did seem ok with them being together by the end. In season 6 and 7, he was more bothered about Logan growing up and acting his age than Logan’s relationship with Rory. I feel in a way, he might have thought Rory was good for Logan.

I agree.  I don't think Mitchum even had a problem with them in season 5, when his dad and Shira were freaking out.  I think they were good for each other.  I have always been #TeamLogan. 

• Like 4