Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Winter

• Start Topic

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for double posting, but gah. I've been thinking about this monstrosity all day since we've had reason to talk about it again. I think ASP's hubris is what is really astonishing. She RUSHES to stick it to the fans every time we don't like something she thinks we should like, as though her brilliance should never, ever be in question and if we dare go against her WE WILL PAY. Fans want L/L together despite the way she continually kissed Christopher's ass? Fine. We get Season 6. Fans dared to like Season 7 even though Her Highness didn't have anything to do with it? Fine. We get AYITL and everything that was beautiful and simple and good about GG* can just go down in flames. Squee on this, bitches.

(*With the exception of the wedding at the end. I did think that was sweet and well done. Oh and I liked Dean for one of the only times in the entire series, heh.)

So this how they end it? With Rory pregnant? Are there going to be more specials? And I hate what Sookie did to Lorelei and the Inn, Lorelei just forgives her no problem.  I guess you just have to put this show in the “fantasy” category.  I don’t know how any watched with with any sort of reality. Not just the year but the series before it.  I still am in love with Lorelei’s house though don’t know how she could have afforded it all those years ago.  

@Taryn74 ITA and this is why I will never support her work again. Her interviews at the time David Rosenthal was taking over were incredibly off putting and her complete disdain for anyone during to question her obvious brilliance came through loud and clear. 

She seems completely obnoxious to me and yes willing to trash her own work just bc she is pissed off. I just can't respect anyone like that. 

There are maybe three people in Hollywood I loathe (for non predatory reasons) and she is top of the list.

15 minutes ago, cleo said:

She seems completely obnoxious to me and yes willing to trash her own work just bc she is pissed off. I just can't respect anyone like that. 

And more than willing to give a big middle finger to the fans by writing this horrible piece of trash and claiming that this was "how it was always meant to be".