Type keyword(s) to search

Michonne: A Weapon with a Weapon

• Start Topic

I love Michonne as well. I'd also say, don't let the lack of favorite scenes involving Michonne or her not being mentioned in episode reviews fool you. There are quite a few social media pages out there dedicated to the character, with tens of thousands of followers. So she is VERY popular whether the media wants to recognize that popularity or not.

Richonne happened and it was GLORIOUS!

But I'm a little irritated that some people automatically assume she's going to get fridged just because she's hooking up with Rick. Lori and Jessie didn't just die because they were love interests. They died because they were useless idiots, and useless idiots don't last long in the ZA.

• Love 8

Watching 6x08 again and Michonne's awesomeness slicing through the walkers to get Carl to safety. The feeling I get reminds me of the episode Home (I had to google) where the Gov lets the walkers come out of the truck in the prison yard. Where Axle dies, etc. Michonne knows Rick is outside the fence talking to GhostLori, and Hershel is out on crutches trying to reach Rick. She takes off across the field like this:

http://media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/twd310_4.jpg

to protect them. Gives me chills every time. Amazing! Her face is 6x08 is perfect, too. Love.

Richonne happened and it was GLORIOUS!

But I'm a little irritated that some people automatically assume she's going to get fridged just because she's hooking up with Rick. Lori and Jessie didn't just die because they were love interests. They died because they were useless idiots, and useless idiots don't last long in the ZA.

Wasn't it though? I'm still on a Richonne high with no plans to come down. Don't worry about the naysayers. They have always said and will continue to say the same 3 or 4 things and will likely continue to do so after the show is history.

• Love 4

I love, love Michonne and have loved her from the first time I saw her at the end of Season 2, being the total badass that she is.  I saw the instant connection she had with Rick and always hoped something would happen but it never did.  Then OMG it really happened, I think I pinched myself several times to make sure it was not a dream.  I died and went to heaven.  They are so perfect for each other and hell she can take care of herself and no herd of walkers will keep her from her man.

And this coming Sunday, OMG the clip that the show put out, I guess they got their lovey, dovey moment.

I agree with others. Michonne and Rick are wonderful, great chemistry, characters and connection. I think she completely rocked Rick's world. Lol. And he did the same to her. I think in the ZA he is everything she needs and wants in a mate and partner.

That said, now that Michonne let go of Mike, has grieved the death of her son, who will always remain in her heart, and opened herself to love again with Rick and his children who are now her children, I wonder what is next for her.

Deanna left the plans for Alexandria in her care. Will we see time devoted to her trying to see those plans realized? I hope so. Of course we now have Negan to contend with and if she survives what he has in store, which she better, there might be a lot of emotionally fallout for her, I hope, from that.

We haven't seen much of Michonne the warrior, which is understandable since they are no longer on the road but I'd like to see more of that in the future. I love warrior Michonne.