Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Welcome To Sweetie Pie's

I feel horribly for the family for losing Andre and so many others in their family. He seemed like he was getting his life back on the right track. It's sad that he was taken before he had a chance to start his life.

I like Chef Clark. I think the St. Louis crew can benefit from her being there. They lack professionalism. The constant arguing and inappropriate behavior is ridiculous. 

Tim really needs to stop opening new restaurants without consulting his mother.

• Like 4

I resumed watching this show after a long absence purely to get a good look at Jennifer. I've had a girl crush on her since "Basketball Wives Miami." I just love her personality & the way she puts herself together---hair, makeup, clothes. I'm not thrilled she's dating Tim, though....

Anybody watching this?

This opening episode for the new season was all over the place and left so many questions unanswered. I could care less about Charles dreams and his random LA friends. Go away, Charles. 

Tim has packed on a ton of weight! He seems to be very unhappy. Is he living in TX now? So many things were not explained. Miss Robbie just showing up and Tim not being there, and taking his time about getting back to the restaurant was so producer manipulated and fake. I would like to know, however, what is really going on between those two. Who won the lawsuit? Was it dropped? Is Tim on his own now without the Sweetie Pie franchise? Why did he close so many of the restaurants?  Isn't Robbie pushing 80 years old? She should be retired and enjoying life. Actually, she did appear to me to be over the whole thing. She does look fantastic, though, with her pantsuit and heels and new teeth! I know, I know, too many questions but like I said this episode sucked as far as updating us and picking up where last season left off. 

• Like 1

I watched this episode and was just as confused about what the storyline was.  I'm not understanding the closing of so many of the St Louis restaurants.  Please let Charles out of the restaurant business and set him free to find another job where he can do nothing.  Miss Robbie and her sisters all looked well.  It's hard to understand the relationship between Tim and Miss Robbie but family dynamics can be strained when finances are involved.  

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 8:42 PM, Willowsmom said:

This show works best when everyone is in one city. we cannot get the interactions with everyone spread everywhere.

Tim and Robbie not speaking isn't working at all. 

Why does Miss Robbie act like being retired means she has to babysit her grandson all the time? She has enough money to do any damn thing she wants to do. She will never retire because she's a control freak about her restaurants and won't ever completely give up that control. 

• Like 2

One thing I like about Miss Robbie is her willingness to call out her staff on keeping the restaurant kitchen clean.  It only takes her a few seconds to notice when something isn't up to par and point someone in the right direction.  You always wonder what happens in the kitchen.

• Like 1

What was that Ms. Robbie said about expecting a new grandchild?!? Who's pregnant?

It was sad watching Jennifer pick out rings & cajole Tim to go house hunting, etc., knowing what's in their future: restraining orders, lawsuits, stalking...

8 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

What was that Ms. Robbie said about expecting a new grandchild?!? Who's pregnant?

Janae is pregnant with her new husband. It's not Robbies grandchild but will be TJ's half brother....

• Like 1

Oh! Ok, thanks! I didn't know any of this; I've missed several episodes & just caught this one because Jennifer was featured heavily. I always like to see her hair & makeup & clothes.

I'm thrilled Janae has moved on. Did they show her husband at all? I hope he treats her better than Tim did. I pray she has a healthy pregnancy this time. It was soo sad & scary when TJ was born premature...