Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Trace Decay

• Start Topic

On 11/22/2016 at 0:58 PM, huahaha said:

Agreed. She had a sympathetic, unusual beauty, and I thought the actress (Angela Sarafyan) brought a lot of nuance and likability to what could have been a stock character (like the new Clementine seems to be).

On a side note, I had to Google to get the original actress's name, and it made me realize that we've now lost three of the show's leading ladies (Clementine 1.0, Elsie, and Theresa).

While she wasn't the absolutely best thing about the show Banshee, I recommend it for a view on what Lilly Simmons (New Clementine*) can do.

*For whatever reason, I had the captioning on my TV when I was viewing this ep, and captioning actually called her "New Clementine".

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Lingo said:

(She didn't get the attention of the park operators because Hector and Armistice were always going to get away, she just hastened it.)

Hector and Armistice don't always get away, though. In the first episode, a guest killed them. 

1 hour ago, ennui said:

Hector and Armistice don't always get away, though. In the first episode, a guest killed them. 

Of course. What I meant was that perhaps they are scripted to get away (a guest can always disrupt the script). So when Maeve made the white hats shoot each other, it didn't set off alarms in Mission Control because they expected Hec and Arm to get away and they weren't paying much attention to the details. Anyway this is all speculation on my part; I'm just giving the rationalizations that went through my mind when Maeve started playing God and no one really noticed until later.

• Love 1

Tell me if I got this wrong, but Teddy's 'memories' are new. They were implanted recently when Ford wrote his new story. So Teddy is not really 'flashing back'  to a real event that he was part of. Ford may have used the event Dolores is flashing back to as the basis for this memory but I don't think it is correct to suppose that there was a massacre involving Dolores and a separate one involving Teddy. Yes? No?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dgpolo said:

Tell me if I got this wrong, but Teddy's 'memories' are new. They were implanted recently when Ford wrote his new story. So Teddy is not really 'flashing back'  to a real event that he was part of. Ford may have used the event Dolores is flashing back to as the basis for this memory but I don't think it is correct to suppose that there was a massacre involving Dolores and a separate one involving Teddy. Yes? No?

That's how I see it. Dolores is remembering an actual massacre (possibly by Arnold), while Teddy has implanted memories of a fictional massacre inspired by the real one.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That's how I see it. Dolores is remembering an actual massacre (possibly by Arnold), while Teddy has implanted memories of a fictional massacre inspired by the real one.

Are you sure? Maybe Dolores's memory is also recently planted. We can't be certain of anything the hosts remember, unless it's confirmed by a human. For example, MiB confirmed the murder of Maeve and her daughter.

Edited by ennui
8 minutes ago, ennui said:

Are you sure? Maybe Dolores's memory is also recently planted. We can't be certain of anything the hosts remember, unless it's confirmed by a human. For example, MiB confirmed the murder of Maeve and her daughter.

Sure? Not really, this is based on the presumption that these flashbacks were happening 30 years ago. Also, the massacre that Dolores remembers is not the same as the one implanted in Teddy, where most of the victims are soldiers.

Edited by Gobi

It just occurred to me that we witnessed "Bernard" set Dolores off in search of the maze in an early episode ... and then in the latest episode, she tells William that "Arnold" told her to find this place. So any observant viewers of the show out there who have no idea about the various popular theories (2 time periods, past "Bernard" is Arnold) might be quite confused at this point.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Lingo said:

It just occurred to me that we witnessed "Bernard" set Dolores off in search of the maze in an early episode ... and then in the latest episode, she tells William that "Arnold" told her to find this place. So any observant viewers of the show out there who have no idea about the various popular theories (2 time periods, past "Bernard" is Arnold) might be quite confused at this point.

But we don't know whether Dolores is referring to a face to face meeting, or to a voice in her head. Which is not to say that the two are mutually exclusive, either.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Lingo said:

It just occurred to me that we witnessed "Bernard" set Dolores off in search of the maze in an early episode ... and then in the latest episode, she tells William that "Arnold" told her to find this place. 

It could also be we haven't witnessed everything, so both could be true.

• Love 3

Bernard = Arnold. But Ford isn't the one who built him. Arnold created his own bot and uploaded his consciousness. Ford later was able to take control of Arnold 2.0, and instead of destroying him, re-purposed him to be his loyal slave. The now Bernard still maintains his creativity and intellect, which has helped Ford realize his own plans over the years. Ford mentioned that Bernard was good at cleaning stuff up and erasing information. He is so good at it that he was even able to remove every trace of his own existence. But guess what...Ford is also a bot. He mentioned to Bernard that he views a conscious host to be on par with a human, that there was virtually no difference between the two in regard to what "true" consciousness is. Given this opinion, why not upload your consciousness into a robot? Bernard himself is a proof of concept. This also explains why Ford is able to control the robots with just his thoughts. He has an internal link built right in. The link is two-way and allows him to use the hosts as spies. I think the host currently being built in the secret room is actually Ford's new body. He rebuilds himself every few years to add upgrades and make his appearance slightly older. 

• Love 5

Quibble: at every point Ford has controlled the hosts, it's been with a tablet, voice command, or gesture; never just with his thoughts. Even in the restaurant at the agave plantation, a careful rewatch will show he makes a small gesture with his finger. Now, yes, such a gesture is too simple and generic to possibly mean "while in sight of me, freeze if I do this and until I move this finger this way again, and also pass the message along wirelessly", but one could easily handwave that away as "he programmed this in anticipation of Teresa's visit".

• Love 1
On 11/22/2016 at 9:41 AM, Netfoot said:

The really fun part is that she married him twice!

Divorced him twice too, no? I'm assuming since the Elon/Amber Heard rumors. 

Are we supposed to assume present-Dolores is just hanging around in the same places as past-Dolores/William and the whole thing with her seeing two of herself is her hallucinating? But that can't be, because the only reason past-Dolores was allowed to leave her loop because she was accompanied by a host. How is no one looking for present-Dolores?

I hate the MiB = William theory and still hoping it won't be true. Arnold = Bernard makes a bit more sense. I'm intrigued by Arnold being the one who taught and trained Dolores. 

I don't have an issue with Felix and the other guy getting played by Maeve. Felix already showed he has some low key god-complex tendencies with animating that bird. He's definitely not happy with his job and wanting something more exciting, and suddenly he gets his shot. Not the smartest thing to do, but that's ego. The other one is a straight up lazy follower who would rather not have any scrutiny directed his way. My questions are with Maeve, how old of a model is she (did Arnold get in her head like he did with Dolores?) does Ford suspect anything? How come Dolores or Maeve don't get decommissioned, because Ford is being sentimental? 

6 hours ago, Naysayer said:

Bernard = Arnold. But Ford isn't the one who built him. Arnold created his own bot and uploaded his consciousness. Ford later was able to take control of Arnold 2.0, and instead of destroying him, re-purposed him to be his loyal slave. The now Bernard still maintains his creativity and intellect, which has helped Ford realize his own plans over the years. Ford mentioned that Bernard was good at cleaning stuff up and erasing information. He is so good at it that he was even able to remove every trace of his own existence. But guess what...Ford is also a bot. He mentioned to Bernard that he views a conscious host to be on par with a human, that there was virtually no difference between the two in regard to what "true" consciousness is. Given this opinion, why not upload your consciousness into a robot? Bernard himself is a proof of concept. This also explains why Ford is able to control the robots with just his thoughts. He has an internal link built right in. The link is two-way and allows him to use the hosts as spies. I think the host currently being built in the secret room is actually Ford's new body. He rebuilds himself every few years to add upgrades and make his appearance slightly older. 

A lot of interesting theories here. I'm definitely leaning pretty strongly on the notion that Bernard is a replicant of Arnold. As to your other theories, they all sound fairly plausible, but still not so sure of them all just yet. Incidentally, we should probably be talking about this type of thing over in the "Questions and Speculations" thread :-p...

Edited by phoenyx
  • Love 1

Just found an article on Episode 8 over at Insider, it picked up some details I missed....

11 details you probably missed in the latest 'Westworld' episode

Another article from the same site goes into what they believe happened to Elsie based on a certain scene in episode 8, but they do add that they're not completely sure...

'Westworld' may have just confirmed a character's tragic fate

Also a good article on what episode 8 reveals about the Man in Black (quite a bit)...

'Westworld' finally answered a lot of questions fans have about one of the show's most mysterious characters

Edited by phoenyx
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, dgpolo said:

Tell me if I got this wrong, but Teddy's 'memories' are new. They were implanted recently when Ford wrote his new story. So Teddy is not really 'flashing back'  to a real event that he was part of. 

Kind of like human memory is so notoriously unreliable. People have "false memory" all the time, utterly convinced that things happened to them that never happened to them. I have found the show's philosophy, concerning the practically non-existent differences between us and robots, fascinating from the second episode forward; was gratified to hear Ford explicitly delineate it in this episode in his speech to Bernard.

• Love 5
On 11/23/2016 at 6:47 PM, Gobi said:

I think that last bit, "inspired by the real one" is pretty important. This episode has taught us something rather important- it is difficult if not impossible to completely erase really traumatic memories that the hosts undergo. Here's a little guesswork as to what they do with such cases:

1- Lost cause- incinerate

2- May be able to do something with them (doing something different), but can't use right now: cold storage

3- Can figure out how to use the android in a different way: Cases like Maeve and Teddy and Dolores- they are retasked to do something different, but they never really forget their pasts- they can be blurred, but not forgotten. Thus, when Teddy used to go on about needing to do some reckoning, it wasn't actually a case of nothing there, as Ford once told Teddy. Rather, it was a case of Ford not -wanting- anything to be there, but, in fact, there was something there. I think Ford's plan was to essentially recreate the event but with a few fundamental differences- basically, if you can't erase the event, change some details and hope that the androids thus believe the somewhat tweaked version of events instead of the original version of events- it's a method that was used in a slightly different context in a film called "Minority Report". 

Edited by phoenyx
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, driedfruit said:

Are we supposed to assume present-Dolores is just hanging around in the same places as past-Dolores/William and the whole thing with her seeing two of herself is her hallucinating? But that can't be, because the only reason past-Dolores was allowed to leave her loop because she was accompanied by a host. How is no one looking for present-Dolores?

You may recall that Ford himself visited Dolores while she was in the town of Pariah, and then decided to let her go.

As for the issue of her sometimes seeing herself (in the river drowned, as well as earlier in Pariah when she saw herself in the parade and again as a fortune-teller), I don't know. I'd like to believe its her old memories replaying themselves, but that doesn't make sense, does it? You can't see yourself unless you look in the mirror. So these really seem to be hallucinations of some sort. (Well they could have a copy of Dolores running around but I doubt it.) I have similar problems with her visions of Lawrence's daughter. Those could be memories but I can't figure out which time period(s) they're supposed to be from.

My questions are with Maeve, how old of a model is she (did Arnold get in her head like he did with Dolores?) does Ford suspect anything? How come Dolores or Maeve don't get decommissioned, because Ford is being sentimental? 

She is apparently in the very old town (where the robots were being taught how to dance) in Dolores's memories, so apparently she is an old one. And Felix and Sylvester revealed that someone else has been fiddling around with Maeve's personality traits. Plus she heard the secret phrase "These violent acts have violent ends" from Dolores which seemed to start everything with her. I don't really see any good motivation for Ford to have caused Maeve's rebellion, so I don't think he did it and I doubt he knows about it. My personal guess is a secretly-alive Arnold, or perhaps a secretly-rebellious Bernard.

• Love 1

When Bernard asks Ford if he has hurt anyone else, Ford says “no, of course not.”  Now if Ford asked Bernard to ‘take care of’ Elsie, then why would he say this?   He’s stated in no uncertain terms that he considers hosts simply machines.  He scolded a tech for covering up a host at one point.  So, why lie to Bernard.  Bernard, at least at this moment, already knows he killed Theresa.

One explanation is that Ford considers Bernard ‘special’ (whatever that might mean).  This could support the Bernard is the likeness of Arnold theory.

Another, rather radical, explanation is that Ford doesn’t know that Bernard ‘took care’ of Elsie.  This would open up another can of worms. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WWfan said:

When Bernard asks Ford if he has hurt anyone else, Ford says “no, of course not.”  Now if Ford asked Bernard to ‘take care of’ Elsie, then why would he say this?   He’s stated in no uncertain terms that he considers hosts simply machines.  He scolded a tech for covering up a host at one point.  So, why lie to Bernard.  Bernard, at least at this moment, already knows he killed Theresa.

One explanation is that Ford considers Bernard ‘special’ (whatever that might mean).  This could support the Bernard is the likeness of Arnold theory.

Another, rather radical, explanation is that Ford doesn’t know that Bernard ‘took care’ of Elsie.  This would open up another can of worms. 

Ford is rather ambivalent when it comes to his feelings on androids. In the scolding you referred to, Ford said:

**"Perhaps you didn't want him to feel cold ... or ashamed. You wanted to cover his modesty. Was that it?" (Ford rips the cover off of the host.) "It doesn't get cold -- doesn't feel ashamed"  (Ford picks up a scalpel and makes an incision across the side of the host's face.) "doesn't feel a solitary thing ... that we haven't told it to. You understand?" (Henry nods yes. Ford hands the scalpel to Henry and then walks over to Bernard.)**

And yet he's also said things like:

"They cannot see the things that will hurt them. I've spared them that. Their lives are blissful. In a way, their existence is ... purer than ours, freed of the burden of self-doubt."

Ultimately, though, I think what it comes down to is that Ford can't resist having androids that are under his control, and he generally just can't admit that this is the real reason that he doesn't want them to develop consciousness. There was one time in the series when he did though, just before he had Bernard kill Theresa in episode 7. He goes on again about how the hosts are "free" in a way, but he dispels the illusion at the end of his speech below:

**Ford: (to Cullen) I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers -- just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building -- just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn't matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its great beauty. I have come to think of so much of consciousness as a burden, a weight, and we have spared them that ... anxiety, self-loathing, guilt. (Bernard has begun to move again. He looks down.) The hosts are the ones who are free -- free ... here ... under my control. (Bernard looks up at Ford.)**

It reminds me of how some parents may sometimes be a bit -too- controlling of their children. Bernard (or, in my view, Arnold) had the perfect antidote for that, though. He mentioned it in episode 3, in a conversation with Dolores:

**BERNARD LOWE: Evolution ... forged the entirety of sentient life on this planet using only one tool ... the mistake. It appears you're in good company. Did I ever tell you about the time I taught Charlie to swim? For hours, he clung to my arms while practicing his kicks. He was too scared to let go and I was too scared to let him. But I had to. That's what parents do.**

I'm not sure that's the best way to teach swimming, but the idea that there is a point where you have to let beings that are conscious determine their own destiny, even if that means they might make mistakes you wouldn't make is a powerful one.

Edited by phoenyx
  • Love 1

Ford,  when he is chatting with Teddy, tells Teddy the best stories are rooted in truth.  I take that to mean the massacre really happened and that Wyatt is some version of Arnold.  Arnold lost his way.

As for the issue of her sometimes seeing herself (in the river drowned, as well as earlier in Pariah when she saw herself in the parade and again as a fortune-teller), I don't know. I'd like to believe its her old memories replaying themselves, but that doesn't make sense, does it? You can't see yourself unless you look in the mirror.

When I am dreaming, I sometimes see myself.  Not often and not vividly, but I have.  And when I envision an old memory, I picture myself there, where I was sitting, what I was doing.  I usually see from my POV (like I don't see my face) but if I'm setting the scene, I do see myself first.

But I think the hosts have incredibly complicated memories.  They need their base personality, short term memory, implanted memories for backstory that work more like human memory (Teddy's new backstory, Bernard's son), and they have hidden long term memories which they experience vividly.  The fact that there are at least three layers of memories that Dolores is experiencing is confusing for both her and US.

For example in the orgy town (Parriah), we see her at William time but then she sees herself in the parade and gets put into dream mode by Ford.  So when she sees herself in the parade, I am assuming present day Dolores is accessing her William-era memory.  Ford has a chat with her in which she lies, indicating that Ford really doesn't have the whole story.  I mean, he could be controlling her this entire time just to see what happens.  He is recreating a thirty-year event, perhaps in honor of the MIB.  But I think it must be Arnold or his code. 

The fortune teller is odd.  That seems like an implanted clue for her.  I sort of wish Arnold would just TELL her what to do, but I guess it's like Bernard says.  When you are parenting, you need to let your children make choices. 

Seeing herself dead in the river threw me a bit.  I guess that may be post-massacre?

And I think the show did a red herring in the Mexican village with the little girl and Dolores.  Ashley is told she is off loop and he says to send a tech.  But when we see her approached by a Host (I'm assuming the sheriff was a host or staff in costume, but when Dolores grabbed him and looked so fierce, I think a human tech would have pulled her), she is in William's time.  It gives the impression that Ashley and William are in the same time.  But the little girl is gone entirely and her drawing of the maze when the Sheriff approaches Dolores so there's been a time shift.

Edited by jeansheridan
Screwed up names, AGAIN!
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jeansheridan said:

Seeing herself dead in the river threw me a bit.  I guess that may be post-massacre?

Or, the massacre is a popular story line for the guests, and there have been several. Maybe guests want to be at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.

• Love 1

Or, the massacre is a popular story line for the guests, and there have been several. Maybe guests want to be at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.

I thought about this too but they keep saying Dolores has had her little loop forever.  It doesn't sound like she's been reassigned like Maeve.  But I'm thinking if there was a rebellion, then maybe she got "killed" or stopped on the river..

• Love 1

Why would Ford make the mistake of erasing all of Bernard's private interactions with Teresa, instead of just her murder? It seems like a rookie error. If no one else knew about the affair, then erasing serves no purpose.  If someone did know, as it seems that Stubbs did, again, erasing serves no purpose and now it has the potential to be a major problem. It seems like something the writers just threw in to advance a storyline.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Why would Ford make the mistake of erasing all of Bernard's private interactions with Teresa, instead of just her murder? It seems like a rookie error. If no one else knew about the affair, then erasing serves no purpose.  If someone did know, as it seems that Stubbs did, again, erasing serves no purpose and now it has the potential to be a major problem. It seems like something the writers just threw in to advance a storyline.

Here's my fan attempt at papering over that potential plot hole: it may be that no one can successfully fully delete memories. That, like the pilot said, erased memories are still present in the host brain/processor, just not normally accessible. If Ford just erased her murder from Bernard's memory, then everything else he retained would potentially be a hook that could trigger retrieval of the memory of her murder. If, on the other hand, Ford was more thorough, then there would be fewer opportunities for anything left accessible to potentially trigger recalling her murder.

• Love 3

I also think Ford was trying to spare Bernard pain.  Despite all his talk of machines and not being sentimental, Bernard is one of his greatest creations and emotionally sensitive.   Also any memory of their affair should cause him grief if his lover has died.  He might not perform as well distracted by grief for her and his son.  

I think it is okay that someone has a brain besides Ford.  He might not realize Ashley is so observant.  We don't even know if Ford knows about Elsie.  He claims omniscience but the man needs to sleep.  If he is human.  

Edited by jeansheridan
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, jeansheridan said:

I thought about this too but they keep saying Dolores has had her little loop forever.  It doesn't sound like she's been reassigned like Maeve.  But I'm thinking if there was a rebellion, then maybe she got "killed" or stopped on the river..

My take on this is that Dolores has retraced her steps with William more than once. At a prior attempt, she was killed at the river by either the Ghost Nation warriors or the Confederados. Additional evidence for this is the appearance and disappearance of the pistol in her bedroom, as well as more than one walk to where it is buried. She is a host on the edge of a nervous breakdown; and, like Billy Pilgram, she has become unstuck in time.

Ford has let her do this, because he, too, wants to find out what the maze is. The journals that Ford looked at, containing drawings of Dolores and the maze, were, I think, created by Arnold. Arnold never explained the maze to Ford before his death. Notice how evasive Ford was about the maze in his conversation with TMIB. TMIB also indicated that it was Arnold, not Ford, who knew the meaning and purpose behind the maze.

• Love 3

My take on this is that Dolores has retraced her steps with William more than once. At a prior attempt, she was killed at the river by either the Ghost Nation warriors or the Confederados. Additional evidence for this is the appearance and disappearance of the pistol in her bedroom, as well as more than one walk to where it is buried. She is a host on the edge of a nervous breakdown; and, like Billy Pilgram, she has become unstuck in time.

Ford has let her do this, because he, too, wants to find out what the maze is.

I like this theory.  So do you think the little girl is one of Arnold's "easter eggs" too?  She was there in the beginning if we accept Dolores' flashback.

I still don't know who created the dirt maze Maeve held her daughter in MIB's flashback.  So far what we have seen has been ACTUAL other than Dolores seeing herself as the fortune teller. And Bernard's memories.  Besides a cool visual, who imagined that giant dirt maze? Was it a clue for the MIB?  

Edited by jeansheridan
36 minutes ago, jeansheridan said:

I like this theory.  So do you think the little girl is one of Arnold's "easter eggs" too?  She was there in the beginning if we accept Dolores' flashback.

I still don't know who created the dirt maze Maeve held her daughter in MIB's flashback.  So far what we have seen has been ACTUAL other than Dolores seeing herself as the fortune teller. And Bernard's memories.  Besides a cool visual, who imagined that giant dirt maze? Was it a clue for the MIB?  

I think the girl is one of Arnold's creations, like the greeter/Wyatt woman, who also said to a human (TMIB) "The maze isn't for you." 

I'm not sure how the maze drawing that Maeve entered was created, either. Possibly, it was already there. It seems that TMIB saw it, so it was real.

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I'm not sure how the maze drawing that Maeve entered was created, either. Possibly, it was already there. It seems that TMIB saw it, so it was real.

Surveillance Tech: A host is off script...he's digging around in the sand...

Stubbs: How long has it been?

Surveillance Tech: About an hour...it's a circle..maybe 20 ft in diameter...wait...it's a pattern...

Stubbs: Let him finish...then bring him in for debriefing...no big deal

• Love 2

I am really obsessing over this show. I'm currently finishing up a marathon of all 8 eps; a Saturday lost to this show. 

2 things: I'd love to see a prequel, maybe a 2-hour movie, of the early stages of the park, in the time period when the hosts were in their infancy 

second, am I the only who thinks the 2 church steeples (the buried one and the one on the white church) look different? One seems solid, and one seems more lattice-like to me. Am I imagining that? Where are we? When are we?

• Love 2

Stubbs: How long has it been?

Surveillance Tech: About an hour...it's a circle..maybe 20 ft in diameter...wait...it's a pattern..

Thanks for this.  But didn't Maeve get reassigned a year ago?  Which means the MIB stabbed her a year ago.  How many time periods are we dealing with now?

What gives you the impression that he's not human? The fact that she was able to slash him? I think enough tinkering's been done with her software that she may be able to manage that herself. 

Sorry, way late and catching up. No, I think the question was due to the repair of the guy Maeve slashed, which looked like a robot repair, not a human repair.

Swan Lake is my favorite ballet so I loved hearing the music during the heist scene!

Maeve's previous connection to Evil Ed Harris was really interesting. Not only did she break the rule about hosts not harming humans, but the techs couldn't get her under control because she was so distraught about her daughter being killed. I was trying to figure out exactly what Felix did to her code that gave her the power to basically give orders to the other hosts. Hee, part of me was imagining she was The Author like Henry in Once Upon a Time.

Oh, Bernard. As bad as I feel for him, I liked the conversation he had with Ford about pain (which tied in nicely with what both he and Maeve said about the pain of losing their children). So excited to watch the last two episodes!

On 11/21/2016 at 3:58 AM, Goatherd said:

maybe seeing Dressing Room Host this week is supposed to be our first real "Whuh???" moment 

I'm behind on watching this so I don't want to know if the two timelines theory ends up being true or not, but I'm reading these threads as I watch. I just watched this episode and I can't remember where we saw Dressing Room Host in it. I'm not good with faces, can someone just remind me where we saw her in this episode?

1 hour ago, LeGrandElephant said:

I'm behind on watching this so I don't want to know if the two timelines theory ends up being true or not, but I'm reading these threads as I watch. I just watched this episode and I can't remember where we saw Dressing Room Host in it. I'm not good with faces, can someone just remind me where we saw her in this episode?

I don't have the episode synopsis in front  of me. If this is the episode I think it is, she is one of Wyatt's "prisoners".

• Love 1