Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: A Power Trip

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

How much did I love Erin in the beginning? So, Like. Much.   !!                How much do I ,like,  LOATHE her now,? Like, as much as I Like,haaate, like Fugly Oven Mitt , like Coooats n junnnk.

Also , Yellow? Like, the Color? Like , BISH, NO!  Unless  like,  you wanna look like, LITERALLY, like, .Literally, so like, DEAD.

Heidi IS SO Beautiful. Whoever dresses/styles this Exquisite creature HATES HER, Claire's Boutique hoops, stiff funeral black dress, just one bad look after the next, yeesh, it takes Effort to dumb down Heidi's Beauty. Yeesh

The more I watch, I think Roberi is the most intellectual of the artists. Rik is Delightful, a sweetie.I love Mah Jings faces, and Lawrence? The coolest person in the room. Even if Cher was in the room ! Corny is now catching my attention due to a humility factor, and Erin? May have talent, yet no , I repeat, No.damn.taste.,  and is sporting a 5th grade vocabulary. Awful. 

Le sigh. There are no clear huge talents.  Due to., Well who among us agrees that Contrived, One Day! Challenges are not the best way to showcase an artists abilities.  As Iris says...."That's Not how This Works. That's Not How Any Of This Works..."

• Love 4

I'm so behind, I'm glad that people are still commenting at this late date. I had a death in my family so I've been out of touch to say the least. That said, I've only scanned comments and not totally read in depth, so if I repeat or poach someone's stuff, apologies. First off. Nathalia.......she seemed relieved to be aufed. When even she said her outfit wasn't "that bad", there you go. I said the same thing. I didn't think it was that bad as the judges did. I also hate that when ppl. get on the show they apparently can't redye their hair. Her Harley Quinn drove me nuts. I didn't realize she had so much Jenni help.
I also hate how "Marie/Maree Claire" is pronounced. For years.
Erin. My Jem doll has the same dress, in the same colors and fabrics. I can't remember the name of the episode (the clothes were themed) but that is so the thing. And it reminded me of whoever did that swimsuit coverup earlier in the season......Rik? That mumu/Little House thing.
Was Dexter wearing Erin's shorts? I thought he had something similar to the Skull Island challenge, but I believed his explanation. Or I did two weeks ago when I wrote my notes.
My notes for Mah Jing are a well made couch. I do not know what that means now.
Laurance.........comeback in the making? But way too short.
Corny......I liked the accents, initially, but they are strong. A winner? OK.
Roberi...........no more mixed prints
Rik.............Hated.
Editorial doesn't mean tacky. I think I got everyone, maybe not. But the aufing was well deserved. Not my most coherent writing, but not half bad. Bring on Face Off. And I hope, belatedly, that all ya'll Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving and all ya'll Canadians enjoyed us being off for a bit LOL!!!!!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

Le sigh. There are no clear huge talents.  Due to., Well who among us agrees that Contrived, One Day! Challenges are not the best way to showcase an artists abilities.  As Iris says...."That's Not how This Works. That's Not How Any Of This Works..."

Blanking here, who is Iris?

Erin:  Well like I like I got like this pastel like puffy vision of a like, um, like a neoprene cloud kind of like, um, like walking the runway and I knew it was like perfect, so I'm not going to listen to like Tim or anyone else.  

Valley Girl speak (and those GODAWFUL shiny short-shorts she wore in some challenge), both circa 1985.  Please Tim, let her fall on her puffy sword next time and get sent back to cartoon world.

• Love 1

Totally agree with the Barbie comments on Erin’s dress.  When I first saw it my exact thought was “I think my Barbie had a dress like that back in the 80’s”. 

My Barbie wore Bob Mackie and would never have worn a tweed dress with blue ruffles.