Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: T.J. Miller vs. Sam Richardson

So far, this season sucks like a Black Hole. There have been "moments" of the old show, but so far?

Eh...who cares? What happened? They get new writers, producers, directors showrunners or something? This is definitely NOT the same show it was last season. 

Edited by hnygrl
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, K2DangerGirl said:

TJ:  Well, the first time was funny, and probably more difficult than doing it "straight".  But when he started messing around during the second song I started really hoping he wouldn't win.

Yeah.  I thought he did with the first song was a cool way to shake things up even though he kept going back and forth between being ahead of the music and behind the music.  But doing it a second time?  Eh.

Sam Richardson was good, though so I'm happy he won.  He cracks me up on Veep.

I thought Miller was awful.

Sam Richardson was decent, but for some reason when I saw who was performing, my mind converted the name from "Sam Richardson" to "Sam Waterston" and the whole show I kept imagining what would look like if it had been him (which isn't something I ever imagined before, but now that it's in my head I can't get it out of there).

I think this season has had some great performances, but it's been very uneven, with quite a few mediocre or terrible ones as well.

• Love 1