Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Third Man

• Start Topic

How much would I have to be paid to go out to Shep's hunting grounds?  Lots!

I think my favorite moment was when Cameran, after all her self-righteous and judgmental voiceovers about how a lady and a southern gentleman are to act, asks Kathryn if T-Rav pulls out.   The shocked, SHOCKED tittering by the rest of them was priceless.  

How much did production have to do with Whitney agreeing to rent that odd space?  Bets on if he continues that lease today?

I believe Whitney.  Y'all?

Here's some bigtime spoiler information if you care to see it:  

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes

What I liked about the hunting trip was that it didn't feel as contrived or staged as most Bravo reality trips. I am almost positive that there was some staging and producer-prompting - Bravo isn't known for it light touch, after all - but the hunting trip felt natural and organic, even if it really wasn't. I have a feeling that Shep's cousin, who lead the boar hunt, wouldn't much take to being directed or produced. Now that's some lost footage I'd like to see.